Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,822 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
User09:

Dapo's mostly always on black. He's the one being referred to

Ooh okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
lordfalcao:
you that is not an illiterate is now asking illiterate questions..

All the interviews he has been speaking on how Nigeria can work since 2019 till now. Have you checked any..
You have smartphone and data, is not meant for posting meme only

Nice one. cheesy cheesy

No matter what we say, they've made up their mind.
Many of these Peter Obi naysayers are either people who have settled for APC or PDP candid8and have decided to recycle these same corrupt lots or people who have decided not to vote next year.
This affords them the opportunity to just bastardize efforts of those voting.

I know that feeling myself. I'm not a hardcore fan of either Ronaldo or Messi, so if I jam either of their supporters, it's easy to rile them up with reasons why the other is better than their favored. Not taking a position on issues is a lofty position to be in. It's Very easy to criticize than align.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:
Abeg larride and other Yoruba people in the house, help me translate this particular thing we Tinubu talk, people dey use am catch cruise, me I no come understand.. cheesy
https://twitter.com/OsikomayaOmogb1/status/1532582478149476353?t=g3q9tLn0UTVwo1Xok5onow&s=19

Abeg wetin be aluso dudun wey person shout for audience?

What Tinubu said is

"I have been serving them for 25yrs. This one sitting behind me Dapo Abiodun can he become a governor on his own without my backing"

Alaso dudu means wearer of black(dark colored) clothes is the mockery of Dapo Abiodun for always wearing dark colored clothes. Someone in the crowd was trying to insult the governor Dapo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
New owners led by Todd Boehly are preparing major staff changes at Chelsea, including new CEO and sporting director.

~
@caughtoffside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
A very short story.

This train is moving very fast. All aboard!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
macjireh:

Truth of d matter is dat d old era don pass for Nigeria...many people Neva understand yet...next election is between Peter Obi and Osinbanjo..d likes of Tinubu,,Atiku or any other old cargo don pass.... Tinubu is much likened to be MKO.... funny enough all d people involved d 1993 June 12 brouhaha don die finish except IBB,,of which IBB may not last till next election,,by dat time it go clear to all Nigerians say d old era is over...it's now time for fresh blood

new era of Desmond Elliot, Yahaya Bello etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Taguchi:

new era of Desmond Elliot, Yahaya Bello etc
Desmond Elliot and Yahaya Bello are products of an old ideology.... nothing better can come out of our old system... Leadership is about selling a Vision and making sure it is followed to d letter...Dat is wat Nigeria has been lacking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:
A very short story.

This train is moving very fast. All aboard!
Abeg give me d link make me sef follow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I don't know why this guy is actively trying to dethrone henben
Always off point grin grin
Time will clear Ur eyes....we go know who has been off point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Our collective vision.

The youths are in labour now, we will deliver, come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2022
Are politicians naturally foolish or what?

How on earth will you trust Northern politicians and betrayed your people after seeing how they used and dumped Rochas and Oshomole?

This is embarrassing
https://twitter.com/ffemisreal/status/1532648888146051072?s=21&t=QxNMfU-SMGkOsMs0yH5KwQ

I remember few years back on front page, when I was hammering it that Tinubu is a Northern slave who will regret betraying his people to please the shameless fullanis, but his slaves came for me. E Don set!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Country of 200m and people will be celebrating followers on twitter

Less than 5m use twitter in Nigeria, if you factor people outside the country, dormant account, bots and teens, you will remove at least 2/3

Factor people’s behavior and you will see that you aren’t getting anything done there

The same way it’s easier to like than it is to retweet is the same way it’s easier to join a movement online but difficult to accomplish any form of social change, people will naturally behave like sheep, add the bandwagon ergonomic structure of social media, you will see that even with a million followers, 100k votes self, no sure for you

stop celebrating insignificant things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
He has not even won. Other saints are joining cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/7159603/victor-umeh-joins-peter-obi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:

Less than 5m use twitter in Nigeria, if you factor people outside the country, dormant account, bots and teens, you will remove at least 2/3

Factor people’s behavior and you will see that you aren’t getting anything done there

The same way it’s easy to like than it is to retweet is the same way it’s easy to join a movement online but difficult to accomplish any form of social change, people will naturally behave like sheep, add the bandwagon ergonomic structure of social media, you will see that even with a million followers, 100k votes self, no sure for you

Always on d wrong side of d divide....I'm sure u will be calm after Tinubu is denied APC ticket

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours to make

#copied

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:

The same way it’s easy to like than it is to retweet is the same way it’s easy to join a movement online but difficult to accomplish any form of social change, people will naturally behave like sheep, add the bandwagon ergonomic structure of social media, you will see that even with a million followers, 100k votes self, no sure for you

JUDE stop being foolish for foolishness sake.

Have you got your PVC?
Who do you wish to become the president of our country??

Pick a side and let it known, if not stop criticizing the people who care enough about our country to actually do something about it.

Pick a GODDAMN side.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

You really believe any politician is contesting to help the nation? After all these years or just that they tell us what we want to hear?

Why will a politician spend over 1billion in campaign and logistics for a job that pays just a fraction of that?

President salary is N14m annually, last time I checked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
ensamy:
Tinubu helped Buhari to become President and not the Present Jibrin Al Sudani the man in Aso Rock. He should look for Buhari to pay him back.
Jibrin Al Sudani doesn't owe him. Now he will believe Nnamdi Kanu.

He has been making others in d past,,let him now make himself president by himself

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
Nigeria is actually a poor country but you people aren’t ready for that conversation
You mean with all those resources, we shouldn’t be better than we currently are?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

let me repost one of teh biggest ironies

our hard core capitalist with opaque pandora accounts is running on the platform of the labour party grin grin
is that an oxymoron or not cheesy cheesy

Has never stopped Pat Utomi

No such thing as ideology in Nigerian politics. There has never once been ideology in our politics since 1960
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
macjireh:

Always on d wrong side of d divide....I'm sure u will be calm after Tinubu is denied APC ticket
got a bottle chilling to go on Sunday grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
got a bottle chilling to go on Sunday grin
@ donjazet1,,he's actually a Tinubu fan..... No wonder d Frustration cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo e be like say Buhari wan personally serve Tinubu him breakfast oh grin I know those wicked insider comrades go don add Maggi and salt while explaining what Tinubu said about Buhari to Buhari.

What will Tinubu do if he doesn't get the nomination? Is there a plan B? He has expended a ton of resources on this quest and has made a lot of enemies within and outside the party. Will he leave the party? Will he work against the party? Will he collapse the structure of the party in the South? How will Buhari handle him post nomination? Will EFCC get into the picture to keep him distracted and away from the elections?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
This
Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021
and Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 always cracks me up wink

maybe united go change their own to Man United :Treble Winners 1999

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2022
Roland17:
Omo e be like say Buhari wan personally serve Tinubu him breakfast oh grin I know those wicked insider comrades go don add Maggi and salt while explaining what Tinubu said about Buhari to Buhari.

What will Tinubu do if he doesn't get the nomination? Is there a plan B? He has expended a ton of resources on this quest and has made a lot of enemies within and outside the party. Will he leave the party? Will he work against the party? Will he collapse the structure of the party in the South? How will Buhari handle him post nomination? Will EFCC get into the picture to keep him distracted and away from the elections?

aswear, dem go just misinterpret everything wey BAT talk give Buhari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
popizaino:

2m barrel of oil per day.

Over 70% arable land

Gold

Coal

Tin

Nigeria is not poor country.
Lol... Leave am

Him dey mostly talk wetin must dey contrary so that people must just talk. If he's in a novel, he must be the antagonist

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
If Obi wins, the same thieves in the APC and PDP will decamp to the Labor party and the circle continues...

Do you think Obi will stop corrupt civil servants from stealing? We shouldn't focus all our attention on the presidency alone, we should all be interested in who gets elected even at our local level...

You can't elect corrupt Councilors, Chairmen, HOA members, national assembly members, Governors and the likes and expect the president to work magic...
God bless you a thousand and one times for this !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
obainojazz:
You mean with all those resources, we shouldn’t be better than we currently are?
people like to use gdp to define the value of countries, to me it’s doesn’t show the true picture

In the world today, the wealth of a country is very dependent on how much value you add to the global economy, and value creation is very low in Nigeria, someone buys cocoa for 20m, exports it to Finland, makes chocolate, sells it for 200m

The African man is happy that he sold a product but it’s the man that created value that got the most bang for his effort, to make it even more amusing, he will export that product back into Nigeria

This concept of building as much value as possible, and redirecting processes that produce little value to other countries in order maximize profit is the difference between a poor country today and a rich country

Even with maximum outputs from every resource, all our exports forced on the world from oil to yams, Nigeria wouldn’t make more money than South Korea that has no resources

It will cost more than 400b $ to completely fix power in Nigeria, and total exports are less than 50b $, where do you want to get money to pay for it? we haven’t even talked about farming optimization, logistics networks, education, human capital development or medicine, Nigeria no get money Bros

resources are a luxury that affords its owners privileges, under certain conditions it can feed its people but Nigeria doesn’t have those kind of resources and the world is moving away from oil, no one is investing in the supply side that much anymore, only value creation can produce improve Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Itsrm:

He has been supporting them for 25 years. Can dapo sitting behind him tell him he could have become a governor on his own without him(Tinubu)?

Alaso dudu is someone wearing a black cloth. Not sure how it relates to the video

Tinubus yoruba is very good. The first 19 years of my life was spent in the west and I can't speak it as well as he does

You obviously don’t know what good Yoruba sounds like . Tinubu speaks eko dialect which most Yoruba people make fun of sef . cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
macjireh:

Abeg give me d link make me sef follow

It's now at 62 thousand. shocked
Imagine having 62 thousand new followers under 6 hours. cheesy

The youths are cooking. Come 2023. We go serve these evil men breakfast.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Havertz10:
people like to use gdp to define the value of countries, to me it’s doesn’t show the true picture

In the world today, the wealth of a country is very dependent on how much value you add to the global economy, and value creation is very low in Nigeria, someone buys cocoa for 20m, exports it to Finland, makes chocolate, sells it for 200m

The African man is happy that he sold a product but it’s the man that created value that got the most bang for his effort, to make it even more amusing, he will export that product back into Nigeria

This concept of building as much value as possible, and redirecting processes that produce little value to other countries in order maximize profit is the difference between a poor country today and a rich country

Even with maximum outputs from every resource, all our exports forced on the world from oil to yams, Nigeria wouldn’t make more money than South Korea that has no resources
It will cost more than 400b $ to completely fix power in Nigeria, and total exports are less than 50b $, where do you want to get money to pay for it, we haven’t even talked about farming optimization and logistics networks, education, human capital development or medicine, Nigeria no get money Bros
resources should are a luxury that affords its owners privileges, under certain conditions it can feed its people but Nigeria doesn’t have those kind of resources and the world is moving away from oil, no one is investing in the supply side that much anymore, only value creation can produce improve Nigeria

Jude, have you registered to vote?
Do you have your PVC?
Who is your preferred candidate for the presidency next year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

Doci, abeg I get side issue wey need clarification. I've been with this girl now for a small bit of time, like 2 months now.
She doesn't rinse her teeth after brushing, of course she does spit the "foam" out but she doesn't rinse with water. She argues that that's actually the best method of brushing, that rinsing with water removes the floride of the paste from the mouth.

But I just find it a bit difficult kissing her because of this. What's your say on this?
Mind you this girl, she's actually very learned and educated, studied economics and is the manager of a hotel her father owns.
She is very correct. The active ingredient in toothpaste, sodium fluoride, is harmless in the quantities we use to brush and it stays longer in the mouth if it's not rinsed, thereby acting for longer.

She's one hundred percent correct. I'm saying this after speaking with a lot of dentists

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, Jamiuokolla, Ijustwantto, MrJaay(m), fredoooooo, YoungB1a(m), enigma0, andrewbaba44 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.