Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,575 members, 7,914,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10994108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) ... (19738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
how did he ridicule the president?

He literally stated fact and people termed it the way they like. Which is normal.

Was buhari not a serial loser until he met tinubu? So where is the ridicule when he literally stated fact?

Didn't buhari grant even more ridiculous interview and still defeated sitting president?

Was Buhari and the sitting president in the same party?

Try dey check some things, bros

You and the president are in the same party, and then you call him a serial failure till you showed up.

I know you support him. But this has to be one of the most senseless talks I've heard from him.

Even Dapo that he helped was disgusted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
"Buhari even cried on TV"

No more Mr President...Na Buhari

And person say no be ridicule

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
donjazet1:

It's now at 62 thousand. shocked
Imagine having 62 thousand new followers under 6 hours. cheesy

The youths are cooking. Come 2023. We go serve these evil men breakfast.
Thanks...I'm following

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
When I tell people Berbatov is clear of any player that are been compared with him in terms of ball control,those who want to sound like OG in football will be talking rubbish. Just see what he did with the ball.Berbatov art of controlling ball should be a 4unit course in any sport institution in the world.

https://twitter.com/Ceazar__Obi/status/1532680918330122240?t=EXhga8oStxU0qQaW-ndBag&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Was Buhari and the sitting president in the same party?

Try dey check some things, bros

You and the president are in the same party, and then you call him a serial failure till you showed up.

I know you support him. But this has to be one of the most senseless talks I've heard from him.

Even Dapo that he helped was disgusted
and was buhari not a serial failure?

Why does reminding people the truth have to be considered a disrespect?

Had atiku won in 2019 and refused to reliquinsh power to igbos in 2023 as promised. won't south easterners remind him of how he was serial failure until igbos helped him become president?

So I ask again, how's that disrespecting him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
E be like say una wan turn this thread to campaign thread..

Not even seeing Chelsea transfer updates.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
and was buhari not a serial failure?

Why does reminding people the truth have to be considered a disrespect?

Had atiku won in 2019 and refused to reliquinsh power to igbos in 2023 as promised. won't south easterners remind him of how he was serial failure until igbos helped him become president?

So I ask again, how's that disrespecting him?

Why didn't Tinubu help Nuhu Ribadu since he is our Divine helper?

Buhari was pulling Northern states gidigba in CPC? That is the person Tinubu is ridiculing?

I no need argue anything with you. E no concern me

Let Buhari raise someone's hand up, and let me see how Mr helper will help himself there

Person dey cap nonsense, you dey defend am grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Man-made god or god-made man grin grin
Tinubu it's time to made Adam&Eve grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
E be like say una wan turn this thread to campaign thread..

Not even seeing Chelsea transfer updates.

we're still in Boehley ti take over grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
how did he ridicule the president?

He literally stated fact and people termed it the way they like. Which is normal.

Was buhari not a serial loser until he met tinubu? So where is the ridicule when he literally stated fact?

Didn't buhari grant even more ridiculous interview and still defeated sitting president?

Saying that a sitting President was crying on TV, and that he made him? Baba overstepped the mark oh

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
2011, Tinubu supported Ribadu. Why didn't Ribadu win? Or Tinubu didn't help him at all?

BuuBuu wey get followers like cult. Check 03, 07, 11 election results and see the man that Tinubu said he helped

Suddenly, Buhari don turn nothing because Tinubu wan be President

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Why didn't Tinubu help Nuhu Ribadu since he is our Divine helper?

Buhari was pulling Northern states gidigba in CPC? That is the person Tinubu is ridiculing?

I no need argue anything with you. E no concern me

Let Buhari raise someone's hand up, and let me see how Mr helper will help himself there

Person dey cap nonsense, you dey defend am grin
did Tinubu invest in ribadu like he did for buhari? The same ribadu tinubu used to negotiate some power for himself. Are you new to politics?

Buhari has been getting northern votes since 2003, yet failed till 2015. How many governors did cpc have going into the alliance compared to the ones that were voted in with the backing of tinubu.

Seriously, are you trying to fucking say that tinubu was not a major backbone that made buhari president in 2015 or what?

If anyone not named tinubu had granted that interview tinubu did, it won't be considered a big deal but fact. But since it's tinubu that sentimal people love to hate, they must try to use it against him.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Saying that a sitting President was crying on TV, and that he made him? Baba overstepped the mark oh
buhari did cry on tv when he lost an election in 2011 and he made him president in 2015.

So why is that a big deal?
Not like he said it to mock buhari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
buhari did cry on tv when he lost an election in 2012 and he made him president in 2015.

So why is that a big deal?

Hahahaha

Tinubu did wet his pants in a meeting with a Royal father. I'm sure Sanwo-Olu won't be brave enough to say that in a speech even though it's facts

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
did Tinubu invest in ribadu like he did for buhari? The same ribadu tinubu used to negotiate some power for himself. Are you new to politics?

Buhari has been getting northern votes since 2003, yet failed till 2015. How many governors did cpc have going into the alliance compared to the ones that were voted in with the backing of tinubu.

Seriously, are trying to fucking say that tinubu was not a major backbone that made buhari president in 2015 or what?

If anyone not named tinubu had granted that interview tinubu did, it won't be considered a big deal but fact. But since it's tinubu that sentimal people love to hate, they must try to use it against him.

Everybody APC aspirant have been going about with their campaign for delegates. How many have talked about Buhari?

What has helping Buhari got to do with appealing for delegates?

Without Buhari, APC would NEVER oust Jonathan.

Check the difference in votes between APC and PDP in the NW and SW.

Kano alone gave a million difference in votes. Na Tinubu work am baa?

He overstepped his lips. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Nigerians forget easily
I doubt, he attacked buhari directly, saying that you made someone president is an insult to 200m people, tinubu is finished
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

grin

BAT is aware of PMB Antics. He knows he doesn't want him a Successor, thus he chooses vawulence against him too.

That Jabs ain't sweet in English.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Hahahaha

Tinubu did wet his pants in a meeting with a Royal father. I'm sure Sanwo-Olu won't be brave enough to say that in a speech even though it's facts
common Ibime, you are smarter than this.. Why are you comparing mango and oranges?

Did sanwolu make tinubu the god father? Why would he grant such interview.
It's a public thing that buhari cried on national tv when he lost an election. Tinubu wetting his pant cannot be comfirmed by anyone.
Everyone has been in that situation where water pour on your pant and your friends jokingly called it piss.

So it's not even close.

Your comparison should be, let's say buhari is nommiating someone in 2031 and tinubu is dragging his feet then buahri reminding him of how he made him president in 2023 despite wetting his pant. (That's if it was comfirmed that he did wet his pant) I don't think anyone would have problem with that.

Also, tinubu didn't mock buhari with cry statement.
Crying is not something to be ashamed of, but adult pissing his pant will only be tantamount to mocking tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

Everybody APC aspirant have been going about with their campaign for delegates. How many have talked about Buhari?

What has helping Buhari got to do with appealing for delegates?

Without Buhari, APC would NEVER oust Jonathan.

Check the difference in votes between APC and PDP in the NW and SW.

Kano alone gave a million difference in votes. Na Tinubu work am baa?

He overstepped his lips. Simple.
how many of the delegates are as powerful as tinubu or can lay serious claim to making buhari the president like tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
how many of the delegates are as powerful as tinubu or can lay serious claim to making buhari the president like tinubu?

I have asked you to do the calculations in 2015, and tell me who helped who

Only Kano and Katsina made the difference that the whole SW brought.

I find it funny that you think Tinubu helped Buhari. grin

But it's not my business sha. I am not pro APC, and I don't support either of them

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

I have asked you to do the calculations in 2015, and tell me who helped who

Only Kano and Katsina made the difference that the whole SW brought.

I find it funny that you think Tinubu helped Buhari. grin

But it's not my business sha. I am not pro APC, and I don't support either of them
why didn't kano and kastina helped him prior to 2015?

You think if tinubu supported another strong northern candidate in 2015, he will get as much vote as he did in kano and kastina?

Seriously? Are you new to politics?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Hahahaha

D camera man dat leaked DS picture already shows that Tinubu has enemies inside his own camp...how can he even win?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

we're still in Boehley ti take over grin
take over wey dem don conclude since

They said lukaku and ziyech wants to leave.. I didn't even see any update.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
why didn't kano and kastina helped him prior to 2015?

You think if tinubu supported another strong northern candidate in 2015, he will get as much vote as he did in kano and kastina?

Seriously? Are you new to politics?

I am happy you have finished the calculation and you have seen the value of the man Tinubu just ridiculed

Let's wait for the results, my oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
Saint Okwute is finished
Tinubu is finished.

So far, Atiku has been the only one without much critics, insults or controversy.

Congratulations to Atiku for winning.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
izzou:

I am happy you have finished the calculation and you have seen the value of the man Tinubu just ridiculed

Let's wait for the results, my oga
I seriously don't know what you are on about man.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:
I seriously don't know what you are on about man.

Let's rest the matter, bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin

Twitter, Nairaland don't win Primaries.... its local. You can't predict Politicians, forget the Jabs at PMB, BAT has it locked down.

Shettima is fvckin loyal sha. Same as Kano State Governor.

If it is a game of numbers, Tinubu will get the APC presidential ticket... Buhari holds Tinubu in high esteem. The issue of (Tinubu) stepping down is mere speculation, says Senator Kassim Shettima.

#PoliticsToday https:///IFZaSYMaqd

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
The best aspirant that APC has to offer is Tinubu. APC does not have any option. He can match Atiku -  Senator Kassim Shettima.

#PoliticsToday https:///dhSysud0ee

grin

Larride is waiting till Monday Evening to engaging Don J and Co.

Operation fire 4 fire loading.....!!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
ribbit:

common Ibime, you are smarter than this.. Why are you comparing mango and oranges?

Did sanwolu make tinubu the god father? Why would he grant such interview.
It's a public thing that buhari cried on national tv when he lost an election. Tinubu wetting his pant cannot be comfirmed by anyone.
Everyone has been in that situation where water pour on your pant and your friends jokingly called it piss.

So it's not even close.

Your comparison should be, let's say buhari is nommiating someone in 2031 and tinubu is dragging his feet then buahri reminding him of how he made him president in 2023 despite wetting his pant. (That's if it was comfirmed that he did wet his pant) I don't think anyone would have problem with that.

Also, tinubu didn't mock buhari with cry statement.
Crying is not something to be ashamed of, but adult pissing his pant will only be tantamount to mocking tinubu.

It's not that serious aburo

He still mess up sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu don turn news

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ibime:

Is Buhari capable?

Tinubu is looking like he's gonna go rogue if he doesn't get the ticket. But he needs to be careful sha.

Go rogue on who? How? Is he going to declare war on Nigeria if he doesn’t get the ticket? I am worried he is burning a lot of bridges with some of his utterances and that can be destructive if doesn’t get it. People get tired of overbearing influences who become loud and entitled.

Baba, no underestimate Buhari when it comes to proving a point or getting back oh… history has shown Buhari can be vengeful and unforgiving if pushed. He may not be loud about it but he will be intentional and strategic. There is a reason Buhari waited this long before expressing his intentions about anointing a consensus candidate.

The most Tinubu will do is destroy the party structure in the South, especially the South West. We have seen that his strongest alliance in the North is Ganduje and I don’t think that is enough because Ganduje is also fighting for his relevance in Kano. Ganduje’s relevance wanes or disappears immediately he leaves office and can not be compared to the likes of Kwankwaso who is a movement/ religion on him own!

I can’t wait for next week. I will never underrate Tinubu, however, if he doesn’t get it, there is not much he can do. The party supersedes everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) ... (19738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Noah13, Ijustwantto, RevFrEbuka(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.