Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783117 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) (14401) (14402) (14403) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nihilistjnr come and carry your guy back abeg angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Can this useless party get on with it already,who are they doing hiding and seek for with stupid permutations.
Other parties already know the presidential candidates they are just beating around the bush foolish and useless bunch of miserable old men
Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Bro... No need for him to look past the myth self. People just dey carry cap unnecessarily for here aswear! All this looking down on jobs, I've arrived mentality/bigman mentality wey most Naija people carry for head like gele when they're still far away, naim dey kill our people pass.

Just last summer, I asked my wife to get someone to come paint the house in UK. First person gave us a quote of £4,500, 5 days to complete the job. Apparently my wife get the contact from one of the neighbours wey paint him house recently for the estate, a Med Dr... and na the amount wey that one pay be that. I quickly tell her say I no get that type money. Second person came back with £3,500 quote, 4 days to complete job. I still shout say I no go fit pay that type money. Las Las... na one East European couple collect £2,000 with abeg, the job took the husband and wife just 2 days to complete.

Abeg convert £2,000 to naira today? £2,000 in 2days for menial Job....

See life
You no fit call me if na to trek or swim come meet you to do the job cry

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

See life

My guy, Japa abeg. If no be for you, do am because of your family. Even me wey dey do strong head say I no go move... I fit finally Japa finish come next year. No time...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

For the fact you have two brothers in UK, japa is more within your reach than others.

Japa usually starts with raising a few $k for down payment on a Masters. When you reach you pay the rest through hustle. Not saying you have it to hand, but if you have the will, with your family connections, only you can deny yourself.

I have a cousin that was admitted straight into British Army from Naija. Nigga was simultaneously applying for National Defence college when someone told him British army takes straight from Naija. That was 10 years ago. In the 10 years since, bros has married a doctor, bought a house outside his army accomodation, had 2 children and currently sponsoring his brother for PHD in Aberdeen, so that's two members of his family japa'd, and he funds that by doing Amazon deliveries or truck driving in the evening after army work. Infact there are many Africans in his regiment straight from Naija, Ghana, Gambia etc. Most those boys leave work 12pm (British Army na cruise) and they do lorry driving and deliveries all evening. Some of those guys own car lots in their home countries from the hustle.

What Roland is saying about having willpower has some truth to it. I was here on Nairaland when Dayo and Afrodoc japa. Afrodoc route took him through Trinidad, same with my cousin who had been trying to Japa for years. Afrodoc from there blended Aussie while my cousin blended UK and is now a GP. Ogbeche our mod of this section Japa with nothing in his hand but pure willpower. All he had was a degree in Agric and nigga was applying for various scholarships. I helped with some applications, next thing a PHD in Germany clicked. Last time I spoke to Ogbeche, he was solidified over there with a German wife and was touring Europe, with plans to visit here before pandemic took over.

I can never say I had to hustle to Japa because it was easy for me, but I have seen enough people do it even without Canada laying on easy work visa for them. If you are aged 20 to 30 with a decent education mehn, you'll be doing yourself a disservice not trying to Japa through education route
Thanks chief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ellexy:
I don't believe Apc can be that foolish, just wait till tomorrow.
Aswear, Ahmed Lawan? Who know that one? What pull does he have in the south? If it's finally rumoured to be true, there's no need for election again, Just give the office to the other crook
Either way gaan the country is still fúcked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

For the APC national chairman to have announced his name as the consensus candidates, be rest assured that even if a Primary election holds, majority of the delegates are voting him.

Be sleeping on it. cheesy
I mean I'll be quite shocked if they go ahead with Lawan, be like those guys no rate the Southerners at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmmmmm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lawan

Atiku

Obi

Na to kuku waste the vote on Obi naa. No need to know him plan sef.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ellexy:
Hmmmmm

If Tinubu doesn't get the ticket, I hope he decamps

So he can go solo and prove to Nigerians that he can get there by helping himself.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Aswear, Ahmed Lawan? Who know that one? What pull does he have in the south? If it's finally rumoured to be true, there's no need for election again, Just give the office to the other crook
Either way gaan the country is still fúcked
I don't believe Ahmed Lawan will be their presidential candidate, they're merely testing the waters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

See life

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
If truly Lawan is the choosen candidate, it's a big shame for southern politicians. Both useless parties (APC and PDP) nominate northern candidates during southern turn to rule, lmaooo this is a big L

Wassup with this “it’s southern turn to rule ? “ Since 1999 Southerners have ruled 14 years ( Obj 8 years and Jonathan 6 years ) . The north by 2023 would’ve ruled for 10 years ( Yar Adua 2 years and Buhari 8 years ).

Southerners could’ve ruled for more years , we by our own volition gave Buhari 8 good years when Jonathan(a southerner ) was on the ballot. Honestly I don’t care if a northerner rules us cos we are a victim of our own propaganda against one of our own .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
izzou:

If Tinubu doesn't get the ticket, I hope he decamps

So he can go solo and prove to Nigerians that he can get there by helping himself.

Tinubu going solo will just be like Faze alone of the defunct Plantashun Boiz group. People go confirm say he’s one of the best on the game, but he will never be that top dawg in the industry .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cayorday89(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
seankafor:
I wonder what will make someone despise his motherland so much and wish for his heritage,lineage, history, ancestory to be washed and cleansed from the face of the earth while enjoying self acclaimed safe Haven on another man's land, sweat and promises..

Omo ehh, no matter how bad naija reach, na my root, I no fit deny am.. it's more of a way of life for me..

How I go leave my fatherland, my lineage and ancestral heritage to perish in the hands of god knows who? And go to another man's land starting afresh, on what might be forcefully collected from me from either the host gorvenment or racistic indegenes..

I'll rather be a king in this jungle than a pauper in another man's land..

God forbid
Came across this comment by chance... My thoughts are, technology and the need to maximize the economic advantage of some areas had already made most of us to forget our root even while still in Nigeria/Africa, the way the world is shaped now is no longer about root but individual race and what you can do for yourself to be liberated from poverty and if possible help the few people in your lineage.

Many people residing in Lagos and birthed in Lagos don't even know jack about their cousins not to even talk about their ancestral homes and lineage... Those who traveled abroad do so to better their living condition and to give their immediate offspring a good life which sticking to thier Ancestral home will not guarantee them.

Reminder- Not everyone will be king even in their Ancestral land, and not everyone will be pauper in a foreign land... And there are foreigners who came as paupers and ended up as king above the land owners..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Tinubu going solo will just be like Faze alone of the defunct Plantashun Boiz group. People go confirm say he’s one of the best on the game, but he will never be that top dawg in the industry .

By tomorrow, everybody go rest.

If that party fit scatter this night sef, I go dey grateful

Useless people that submerged Nigerians into acute hardship

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Airmark, shey you dey ok man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

No address abeg lol cheesy

Egbon Diggz, naso you leave we for the ministry Japa cry
Make i come assist in proclaiming the gospel na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ibime:

For the fact you have two brothers in UK, japa is more within your reach than others.

Japa usually starts with raising a few $k for down payment on a Masters. When you reach you pay the rest through hustle. Not saying you have it to hand, but if you have the will, with your family connections, only you can deny yourself.

I have a cousin that was admitted straight into British Army from Naija. Nigga was simultaneously applying for National Defence college when someone told him British army takes straight from Naija. That was 10 years ago. In the 10 years since, bros has married a doctor, bought a house outside his army accomodation, had 2 children and currently sponsoring his brother for PHD in Aberdeen, so that's two members of his family japa'd, and he funds that by doing Amazon deliveries or truck driving in the evening after army work. Infact there are many Africans in his regiment straight from Naija, Ghana, Gambia etc. Most those boys leave work 12pm (British Army na cruise) and they do lorry driving and deliveries all evening. Some of those guys own car lots in their home countries from the hustle.

What Roland is saying about having willpower has some truth to it. I was here on Nairaland when Dayo and Afrodoc japa. Afrodoc route took him through Trinidad, same with my cousin who had been trying to Japa for years. Afrodoc from there blended Aussie while my cousin blended UK and is now a GP. Ogbeche our mod of this section Japa with nothing in his hand but pure willpower. All he had was a degree in Agric and nigga was applying for various scholarships. I helped with some applications, next thing a PHD in Germany clicked. Last time I spoke to Ogbeche, he was solidified over there with a German wife and was touring Europe, with plans to visit here before pandemic took over.

I can never say I had to hustle to Japa because it was easy for me, but I have seen enough people do it even without Canada laying on easy work visa for them. If you are aged 20 to 30 with a decent education mehn, you'll be doing yourself a disservice not trying to Japa through education route
Degree in Agric.
My hope don increase well well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

My guy, Japa abeg. If no be for you, do am because of your family. Even me wey dey do strong head say I no go move... I fit finally Japa finish come next year. No time...
In progress boss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Airmark, shey you dey ok man?
He posted yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guy go learn swimming, any which way na way at this moment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
kingBolton:

He posted yesterday
Oshe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Bro... No need for him to look past the myth self. People just dey carry cap unnecessarily for here aswear! All this looking down on jobs, I've arrived mentality/bigman mentality wey most Naija people carry for head like gele when they're still far away, naim dey kill our people pass.

Just last summer, I asked my wife to get someone to come paint the house in UK. First person gave us a quote of £4,500, 5 days to complete the job. Apparently my wife get the contact from one of the neighbours wey paint him house recently for the estate, a Med Dr... and na the amount wey that one pay be that. I quickly tell her say I no get that type money. Second person came back with £3,500 quote, 4 days to complete job. I still shout say I no go fit pay that type money. Las Las... na one East European couple collect £2,000 with abeg, the job took the husband and wife just 2 days to complete.

Abeg convert £2,000 to naira today? £2,000 in 2days for menial Job....

And I kn people will still charge more than 2000 for painting. Na many people monthly pay o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Guy go learn swimming, any which way na way at this moment

grin grin you want him to take lessons from resident Micheal Phelps Airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
The more I read these Lukaku news, the more pissed I get.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wuz ere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
One forty-four hundred
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:
The more I read these Lukaku news, the more pissed I get.

Motherfucker wants to leave.
The contrast in his first few matches and how he performed the rest of the season is very clear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
diggz:

Omo... all these people chatting rubbish if only dem know. Smh...

Ordinary to trim flowers for front of house and side, na £100 the weyrey dem dey collect from my wife. Meanwhile, that amount fit clear one full field for Naija, but make we pretend like dem dey equal cheesy think am well... Na entry level money for some banks sef
I de mow lawn and paint oo.. Alhaji Diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Egbon Diggz, naso you leave we for the ministry Japa cry
Make i come assist in proclaiming the gospel na

I hail o...Pastor Skimp. Omo... we ministry don take different directions na lol.

My guy e be like na my village shrine you go come assist me o lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Odunharry:

I de mow lawn and paint oo.. Alhaji Diggz

Baba... I hail o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14397) (14398) (14399) (14400) (14401) (14402) (14403) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.