Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,944 members, 7,924,938 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11075578 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14441) (14442) (14443) (14444) (14445) (14446) (14447) ... (19796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Sir before we move to the motives of the bill, can we finish with the screenshot matter?

Can you admit that the screenshot you posted wasn't actually calling for the American manipulation of African Governments?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Havertz10:
The only Nigerian topic I want to discuss is revolution, I wouldn’t waste time analyzing anything again
U don't want BAT again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2022
This havertz10 na case. Smh.

How can you post a screen shot and interprete it wronly when every one here understands it clearly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
UncleHaba22:

See primary like say na Birthday
Even birthdays pull more crowd than this

These two scenarios are very different.

Peter Obi joined labor party and within 2 weeks was the party's nominee. the party was almost unknown until Peter Obi came there.
Contrast with Nnpp that have had months and years of planning and structuring. There's no way you would expect both their primaries to be the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Dead Barca doesn’t have any good player

Only you like dembele araujo gavi and now de Jong cheesy cheesy cheesy

Warey
With all these players what did you achieve this season? Which trophy did you win? You people are thinking you can meet Madrid but you people will forever be second best.
Useless club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Nihilistjnr grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2022
What if Peter Obi is a ploy by the PDP to garner more votes, with the current issues in the LP it’s not impossible that he might be the running mate of Atiku after all and be a bargaining chip for the SE after Atiku, that’ll be a genius move as nothing is impossible in politics cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Emaprince:
This havertz10 na case. Smh.

How can you post a screen shot and interprete it wronly when every one here understands it clearly?

Agenda has to agend. Here in Southie we don’t let the truth get in the way of the narrative. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
afrodoc2:

Agenda has to agend. Here in Southie we don’t let the truth get in the way of the narrative. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

I am not debating the motives of the bill with you. I have not done so at any point.

The only thing I have questioned is your comprehension skills

First question was

Your response was

That's why I sought to clarify further

And your answer was :

If you read an article that says that it wants to "monitor individuals and entities directly or indirectly employed by or financially or politically associated with Russia and its officials, who are involved in or aid activities to, among other things -
(i) manipulate African governments and their policies
(ii) invest in, engage, or otherwise control strategic sectors in Africa"

and then interpreted that to mean that the Bill is calling for the American manipulation of African governments and policies, then your comprehension skills are abysmal.

What else does this mean?

To specify; what does this mean?

(i) manipulate African governments and their policies
(ii) invest in, engage, or otherwise control strategic sectors in Africa"

How does America determine Russian manipulation - (control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly or unscrupulously.
"the masses were deceived and manipulated by a tiny group" )
in African government policies and strategic sectors in West Africa as opposed to governments actively seeking beneficial deals for their countries?

Could you explain this better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Havertz10:
what if the relative doesn’t want you to progress and consistently does things to make you dependent on them

It’s not as simple as that, they don’t want Africa to progress

My friend keep telling me this same thing and when ask him our he would tell me i should go and read the book "how europe underdeveloped Africa" which i am yet to read but can you in your main time explain how this people don't want Africa to develop or progress or what have you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

that is defeatist talk.

who are the people who are taking loans and squandering them?
who are the people who do not want to engage in long term thinking?

in the end, we are held back by our own bad choices.

but lets blame the white man

Thank you man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:
When you have a broke relative or friend who cannot get his s**t together and is constantly running to you for loan,, help, urgent 2k assistance etc, you will eventually start giving the friend orders.

The us is not threatening sanctions against China. If African countries don't want to be pushed around, then they have to get their shit together and stop begging other nations.

Here is no free lunch anywhere.

You want to collect aid from America but don't want to dance to Its tunes?

It's simple if you want to ally with Russia then seek aid from Russia

Approach Russia for aid going forward and reject all American aid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
popizaino:

My friend keep telling me this same thing and when ask him our he would tell me i should go and read the book "how europe underdeveloped Africa" which i am yet to read but can you in your main time explain how this people don't want Africa to develop or progress or what have you?

It's America who gave us the option between Tinubu and Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Sir before we move to the motives of the bill, can we finish with the screenshot matter?

Can you admit that the screenshot you posted wasn't actually calling for the American manipulation of African Governments?

Press am like sleep paralysis.. Their obsession about the US will choke them one day.

Their politicians are spending their future as we speak, they will stay quiet but I bet you they will blame the US in the future, after all, na dollar dem use buy their way to power.

Keep you left leg on the neck, use the right leg balance for ground!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Have you encountered a jealous person before? I mean an excessively obsessed and jealous person? Na dem.. Their obsession about the US keeps them awake and distracted.

But guess what? We love it!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Capaldi:
Black men with their deep ingrained self hate.
Very pitiful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:
When you have a broke relative or friend who cannot get his s**t together and is constantly running to you for loan,, help, urgent 2k assistance etc, you will eventually start giving the friend orders.

The us is not threatening sanctions against China. If African countries don't want to be pushed around, then they have to get their shit together and stop begging other nations.

Here is no free lunch anywhere.

Can you prove this? Some of you just type stuff..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Havertz10:
The only Nigerian topic I want to discuss is revolution, I wouldn’t waste time analyzing anything again

A time will come when Africans will no longer be able to flee their homelands should they choose not to hold their leaders accountable. Some of us have luckily left the African continent but a time will come when the African will not be able to escape the problems he and his leaders have created in his homeland. And then, Africans will have no choice but to face their problems head on. They will either have to sink or swim. I also think one day, a serious revolution will break out. It has not broken out yet because Africans are still able to jappa but once they can no longer leave, they will have no choice but to turn on their greedy corrupt wicked leaders and give their leaders the Jerry Rawlins treatment and demand better leadership.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Just so mind-boggling that 60years after independence we Africans can't own up to our own failures but rather helping our oppressors (politicians) push this lazy narratives that our colonialist who left even before we were born are somehow the reason why our roads are death traps and fill with pot-holes,why we don't have regular power supply, why our taps are dry,why our hospitals are lacking the necessary equipments to function to the least minimum.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
popizaino:

Just so mind-boggling that 60years after independence we Africans can't own up to our own failures but rather helping our oppressors (politicians) push this lazy narratives that our colonialist who left even before we were born are somehow the reason why our roads are death traps and fill with pot-holes,why we don't have regular power supply, why our taps are dry,why our hospitals are lacking the necessary equipments to function to the least minimum.

At least we can blame America. when one poor man decides to have 5 wives and 60 children, have them all go do Almajiri work turn to bandits later in life. We will blame America

Its just easy turn down Americas money and call their bluff. Cuba did it and they didnt die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Capaldi:
Black men with their deep ingrained self hate.

When some of you sabi speak small English acquired through the benevolence of the white man una no go allow us rest.

If calling the stupidity of the black man as it is, a deep ingrained self hate let it be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

At least we can blame America. when one poor man decides to have 5 wives and 60 children, have them all go do Almajiri work turn to bandits later in life. We will blame America

Its just easy turn down Americas money and call their bluff. Cuba did it and they didnt die

My own is that they should better come prepared if they want to push that lazy narrative that the whites are the ones under developing them because have examples to make them eat back their words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
popizaino:

When some of you sabi speak small English acquired through the benevolence of the white man una no go allow us rest.

If calling the stupidity of the black man as it is, a deep ingrained self hate let it be.
Something he should have typed in his dialect to show his love for Africa. cheesy

Ask him about Naija League or when last he actively participated in Super Eagle thread and watch him say nothing, but he go carry oyibo League for head dey argue.

Ndi mgbu with their fake patriotism.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kimbeast:

A time will come when Africans will no longer be able to flee their homelands should they choose not to hold their leaders accountable. Some of us have luckily left the African continent but a time will come when the African will not be able to escape the problems he and his leaders have created in his homeland. And then, Africans will have no choice but to face their problems head on. They will either have to sink or swim. I also think one day, a serious revolution will break out. It has not broken out yet because Africans are still able to jappa but once they can no longer leave, they will have no choice but to turn on their greedy corrupt wicked leaders and give their leaders the Jerry Rawlins treatment and demand better leadership.
Revolutions need a purpose that can be universally shared and accepted by all its participants

With the right networking and learning, i think that the social environment is really open to that idea, and it’s not just in Africa globally

People crave world war 3, people want to see nuclear war, we all know it in our hearts that the world is bleeped and something has to change

I personally think that the world is ready for that conversation today, I hope a social movement happens
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kimbeast:

No everybody must japaa. Japa is the solution. The entire Nigeria should relocate to America the country flowing with milk, honey and Gun violence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
donstan18:

Something he should have typed in his dialect to show his love for Africa. cheesy

Ask him about Naija League or when last he actively participated in Super Eagle thread and watch him say nothing, but he go carry oyibo League for head dey argue.

Ndi mgbu with their fake patriotism.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Godx:

No everybody must japaa. Japa is the solution. The entire Nigeria should relocate to America the country flowing with milk, honey and Gun violence.

Those who have the opportunity to Japa shouldn't but stay to fight for their country but I'm sure if we go back and dig out your post during the EndSars saga you will be among the people condemning the actions of the youths.

Tbh,you cannot be mentally stable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
popizaino:

My own is that they should better come prepared if they want to push that lazy narrative that the whites are the ones under developing them because have examples to make them eat back their words.
institutional racism, that’s the gist basically
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Android22:

Sharrap there. It is ignorant scousers like you that think the only way clubs make money for transfers is by selling another player. Now that you cannot keep sustaining your Coutinho lie, you say that is what anyone is crying about. lol

Sustaining coutinho lie? When we signed Jota and Diaz,anyone talked about coutinho money?

But the minute we had an interest in an 100million euros player,you lots start jumping and rolling out the stale coutinho jokes...

Coutinho money made it possible for us to buy vvd and Allison,if you lots want to die, Die!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Havertz10:

People crave world war 3, people want to see nuclear war, we all know it in our hearts that the world is bleeped and something has to change

No they don't.

The poor always want to destroy everything.

Give this nigga one mansion in Cape Town and story will change

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14441) (14442) (14443) (14444) (14445) (14446) (14447) ... (19796) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, engrelvis(m), Debroslink, MrJaay(m) and 32 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.