Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,190 members, 7,877,419 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10810384 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14523) (14524) (14525) (14526) (14527) (14528) (14529) ... (19521) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
For this election, I’m ABA (Anyone but APC)

When i get peer evaluated at the end of a quarter, if my OKRs and performance goals are not being met, i don’t get a raise—I get a sack letter!

APC has failed woefully and they need to go. We need to let parties understand failure has consequences.

Let us start from that point first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
DeadPresidents:

When i get peer evaluated at the end of a quarter, if my OKRs and performance goals are not being met, i don’t get a raise—I get a sack letter!

APC has failed woefully and they need to go. We need to let parties understand failure has consequences.

A Yoruba Nigerian living comfortably in America would tell you to vote an 80 year old grand looting decrepit man to continue from where another 80 year old mannequin ruling us stopped simply because he's a Yoruba man too.

The heart of man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ribbit: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
@Raumdeuter

You deserve the finest bottle of scotch cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Again,

I ask my people here in Nigeria with me, what do you think is the difference between these men;
James ibori
Chimaroke nnamani
Yerima shettima
Sam egwu
Orji uzor kalu?

All the same class of original looters of state coffers that installed their stooges to continue from where they stopped and gave themselves huge salaries for life. Billions of free money till death while ruling by proxy.

My people don't let people not feeling what you're feeling gaslight you into selling your future further while they're enjoying life abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kloppo:

With the iGR thanks to it being a former capital,nearness to the seaaport and international airport,it should be doing far better and compared to the best cities in Africa and the world as an African giant that we are....

There are states in Nigeria that earn more, have less population and are not half as developed as Lagos.

Tinubu is not in charge of those states as well

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
raumdeuter:
Kloppo when you are ready and have nothing more againstTinubu, I will now sell Atiku to you with facts onl

Rest bro....you couldn't sell and convince me with tinubu....his age, health and fitness alone strikes him out,his boys who promised us light in 6months and couldn't deliver, he gave Ogun state "eleyi" who was a jailed fraudster in US(this is verified but you can say again this is name calling), he gave us buhari who has ruined this country of which you are telling us to japa from while people like donjazet were still trying to paint Naija good despite their collosal failure....

You are trying to sell to me two key individuals who were responsible for 16 out of 22years of our democracy in Naija which has been total backwardness

I am not Igbo,so don't try to play the tribal or "Igbos hate tinubu" card....

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
donjazet:

A Yoruba Nigerian living comfortably in America would tell you to vote an 80 year old grand looting decrepit man to continue from where another 80 year old mannequin ruling us stopped simply because he's a Yoruba man too.

The heart of man. cheesy

That's why you have a problem with many people. Others try to avoid you anyone that engages you it usually gets into personal because of emotional stuffs like this

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Nigerians forget very easily

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
donjazet:

Lagos has ALWAYS been the most prosperous state in Nigeria.
It's not magic to build good blueprints in a state that is already very wealthy and which you met as a capital of a nation and economic nerve center of the country

That's not a plus to the cocaine drug baron.
The British first landed in Lagos and made it the seat of their governance, built a good port and exported every loot they had from the whole Nigeria through there, from their slaves to the palm oil in the east to the agricultural produce in the north to the oil in south all moving through Lagos, making Lagos the commercial center of west Africa.

Then surely you know what a capital of a nation is, that means all the wealthy people and politicians buying up properties and setting themselves up in the state like politicians are currently doing in Abuja.

Try to imagine newyork which was the commercial nerve center of America also doubling up as it's capital where all the politicians from the whole country come and setup shop.

This is not the tinubu flex you think it is. Tinubu is not different from other thieves like ibori of delay state, odili of rivers state, Chimaroke nnamani of Enugu, Sam egwu, orji uzor kalu of abia.

Men who were the 1st governors of their state, looted the states gained the political machinery of the state and appointed their stooges thereafter.

The difference is just that the drug baron gained the wealthiest state in Nigeria and looted as much as he could and planted his stooges thereafter.

Now I see why you guys term Lagos, "No man's land." grin cheesy

Hatred had built mansion in your heart bro..

All what Alhaji Jakande did instantly went to rot when military took over and it was Tinubu that restarted modern Lagos you see..

I am a proud Omoluabi and devoted to Yoruba cause. I for one do not look up to Tinubu but I'm Pro Yoruba. How many times have you called out the uba brothers, the Orjis and Ikpeazu or even the lunatic, Kanu ? But Tinubu is most deserving of humiliation and dismembering of all political leaders in Nigeria.

Like I said earlier, this election is going to be more about ethnicity than Competency.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

There are states in Nigeria that earn more, have less population and are not half as developed as Lagos.

Tinubu is not in charge of those states as well

And they are?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kloppo:

Rest bro....you couldn't sell and convince me with tinubu....his age, health and fitness alone strikes him out,his boys who promised us light in 6months and couldn't deliver, he gave Ogun state "eleyi" who was a jailed fraudster in US(this is verified but you can say again this is name calling), he gave us buhari who has ruined this country of which you are telling us to japa from while people like donjazet were still trying to paint Naija good despite their collosal failure....

You are trying to sell to me two key individuals who were responsible for 16 out of 22years of our democracy in Naija which has been total backwardness

I am not Igbo,so don't try to play the tribal or "Igbos hate tinubu" card....

Presidency is not boxing or epl where age fitness matter. I have shown you the leaders of most of the top nations in the world are ruled by people close to Tinubu in age.

Tinubu is an excellent administrator who has shown this in Lagos which makes Lagos the destination of choice for many Nigerians.

Half of the people in Lagos fled from their home state because it's not meeting their desires as individuals

Lagos is suffering from the failure of 35 states. That's why it's the Destination of choice

Only an administrator like Tinubu will know how to engage 100k agberos as informal sector tax collectors instead of ignoring them and letting them become Unknown gunmen, herdsmen or bandits.

You think you can survive Lagos is those 100k agberos go the way of bandits or UGM? That is strategic thinking. Tinubu initially fought against Nurtw when he lost in court was when he decided to incorporate them and take the fall for the failures of Osun, Abia Nasarawa and Kebbi state governors

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Joezinho:

Like I said earlier, this election is going to be more about ethnicity than Competency.

Every election in Nigeria and most elections globally have always been tribal don't let any gaslight you to think otherwise

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
God abeg!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14523) (14524) (14525) (14526) (14527) (14528) (14529) ... (19521) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, Joezinho, Unlimited22, odizeey(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.