Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10881499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Seriously people need to start using their heads......

Chelsea needed to score before the ghost goal,Liverpool didn't??
0-0 Is different from 1-0......Liverpool defended hard after that goal........

Barca had more possession and shots ,does that mean they weren't lucky?? chai......
Pique wasn't dismissed when he was clearly the last man,But the orangutans keep talking about Abidal.....

When you have 4pks clearly not given,how is it not luck?
A ghost goal changing a game isn't luck?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Like some footsore wanderer, beset by vagabonds, Jose Mourinho stands at the crossroads, looking for the path that will be his salvation. In vain, alas. One sign reads ‘disgrace’, the other ‘despair’. And both lead, as night follows day, to ‘dismissal’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3290625/No-tears-Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-just-mockery-vain-bore.html

Daily Mail wan kill Jose

Multiple shots fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Someone gve dis lady a truck load of Orijin. Abi shey na Origin?? cheesy

i dont take alcohol tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Abidal was wrongfully sent off. Ok! Are we goona ignnore the countless handballs and fouls dat would ve led to a penalty dat Ovrebo ignored??

And there was never any offside leading to Maicon's goal. Go and watch and rewatch the highlights.

While i agree wit u dat Giggs was 'Marginally' offside wen he received the pass from Rooney leading to Rooney's goal, it wasn't too much of a big deal dat obstructed Barca from winning dat match

Isn't sending off Abidal wrongfully enough to affect their game play, moreso a defender?
You should watch the goal again, its on Youtube
Its barca now so been marginally offside isn't a problem but if it happened the other way round then they scream ontop of their lungs. A wrong call in a final match which made the score line leveled. It was even in Wembley and it was the Champions of England, isn't that enough to kill teams morale?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Below the belt chai people wan finish shekpe.
grin grin

BREAKING NEWS:

DSTV has moved all Chelsea
matches to Cartoon Network to create room for
more Serious Matches on SuperSport..
One win in August
One win in September
One win in October
Chelsea's wins are coming once a month like the
menstrual cycle...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
In football you have to score. aka put the ball in the net to win games. Chelsea fans screaming about luck are just sore losers

What has luck got to do with it?

Inter Milan scored a offside goal vs Barca in 2010, Abidal got wrongly sent off vs Chelsea in 2009. Its only losers who whine about refs decision

And thats what Chelsea fans are knownfor which was why they sent death threats to Anders frisk and made the best ref in Europe quit
I even heard someone say UEFA didnt want an all English final?

Lol did Chelsea put the ball in the net and the ref chalked it off? Did Barca score an illegal goal?

Last season their mantra was campaign against Chelsea. Giroud scored with his hand last week, yet no Bayern fan has sent death threat to the ref. if that was Chelsea, only God knows what would have happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
ollah1:

Isn't sending off Abidal wrongfully enough to affect their game play, moreso a defender?
Abeg leave dat tin. Chelsea had enough penalty claims b4 Abidal was sent off. And even after he was sent off and Pique was busy handling the ball like he was playing basketball nko?? Barca still won dat night bcoz the ref largely favoured Barca.

You should watch the goal again, its on Youtube
And Maicon's goal wasn't offside. I've watched it.

Its barca now so been marginally offside isn't a problem but if it happened the other way round then they scream ontop of their lungs. A wrong call in a final match which made the score line leveled. It was even in Wembley and it was the Champions of England, isn't that enough to kill teams morale?
So Barca were Champions of Togo abi? Abi wat has Champions of England got to do wit it??
Especially after beating United 2 yrs before. And in a match dat Barca was leading. So which kind yeye Morale..

But its ur opinion. Wateva rocks ur boat bro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
The most unlucky team my yansh!!

I bet u'd come out to say Chelsea are also been unlucky in the EPL this season...
Let the 'Unlucky' continuuuuu

Barca have been more fortunate with decisions than most sha ka ma kuro ka ma jale. Though they've been the best over the last decade doesn't mean we haven't seen some puzzling decisions go their way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Abeg leave dat tin. Chelsea had enough penalty claims b4 Abidal was sent off. And even after he was sent off and Pique was busy handling the ball like he was playing basketball nko?? Barca still won dat night bcoz the ref largely favoured Barca.

And Maicon's goal wasn't offside. I've watched it.

So Barca were Champions of Togo abi? Abi wat has Champions of England got to do wit it??
Especially after beating United 2 yrs before. And in a match dat Barca was leading. So which kind yeye Morale..

But its ur opinion. Wateva rocks ur boat bro...

Abidals case was in the first half
I will watch it again
An opponent equalised you on their soil in a final match through as offside goal and it's nothing. Ok nah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
ollah1:

Abidals case was in the first half
I will watch it again
An opponent equalised you on their soil in a final match through as offside goal and it's nothing. Ok nah
Abidal got red carded in the 2nd half brother! It was around the 65 min sef.

As for Rooney's goal, i've told u its ur opinion. Aint arguing any further about dat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Barcelona left feeling aggrieved at refereeing decisions, two in particular. Diego Milito appeared to be offside when he scored Inter's third goal and the visitors felt they should have had a penalty when Dani Alves went down under a Wesley Sneijder challenge in the 83rd minute.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/apr/20/internazionale-barcelona-champions-league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:

Let the 'Unlucky' continuuuuu
Amin Jeeesu!! grin

Barca have been more fortunate with decisions than most sha ka ma kuro ka ma jale. Though they've been the best over the last decade doesn't mean we haven't seen some puzzling decisions go their way
Cc @ollah1 and barackohandso.
I aint the only one who feels the same way. The whole world feels the same way....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Regardless of controversial calls or poor officiating, a team simply has to score to win. There's no such thing as being "The Most Unlucky Team in the Last 15 Years"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3290625/No-tears-Chelsea-manager-Jose-Mourinho-just-mockery-vain-bore.html

Daily Mail wan kill Jose

Multiple shots fired
Funny article
Once chelsea starts winning again I wonder wetin this people go write, they probably will invent new ways to show that jose isn't responsible for the change in form.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I told u to gve us another occasion apart from 2009/excluding 2009(whichever way u want to interprete dat phrase, i dont care) and u gave us 2005. Ur match against Liverpool.

Now my question is this. How is wat happened to Chelsea so special that it qualifies Chelsea as "The most Unlucky Team in the last 15 yrs"??

Teams ve decisions go against them all the time. Chellsea isn't the only team where things haven't gone their way.

United's red card in the 1st leg against Porto, and Scholes goal wrongfully dismissed for offside in the 2nd leg in 2004. Madrid against Barca. Arsenal against Barca. The list of controversies is endless. And the fact is these things ll always happen.

So u guys ging on about how Chelsea has been so unlucky in the last 15 yrs is just Pure Refined HOGWASH!!

When I hear or read Jose Mourinho talk of a gang up against him by referees and FA, I shake my heard furiously. It seems Mourinho has the shortest memory to how decisions paved ways to his so called European trophies collection.

Just as you pointed the Porto/Mourinho triumph of Manchester United. Do you remember Andrade of Deportivo who used to play for Porto. DECO won a freekick and Andrade jokingly kicked DECO on the ground as he was standing.

The referee sent Andrade off for that. Even after DECO protested that there was no malicious intent. Andrade was joking with his friend and the referee sent him off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Funny thing is they won't remember the ones that went against Barca. When people refer to the 2009 semis it's always the penalty calls Chelsea didn't get people remember, they forget barca had abidal wrongly sent off

Barca Robbed of late goal against Inter Milan. Mourinho enjoyed the trophy from this and he did not see that the referee and UEFA were with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkVADOYKGI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
In football you have to score. aka put the ball in the net to win games. Chelsea fans screaming about luck are just sore losers

What has luck got to do with it?

Inter Milan scored a offside goal vs Barca in 2010, Abidal got wrongly sent off vs Chelsea in 2009. Its only losers who whine about refs decision

And thats what Chelsea fans are knownfor which was why they sent death threats to Anders frisk and made the best ref in Europe quit
I even heard someone say UEFA didnt want an all English final?

Lol did Chelsea put the ball in the net and the ref chalked it off? Did Barca score an illegal goal?

Last season their mantra was campaign against Chelsea. Giroud scored with his hand last week, yet no Bayern fan has sent death threat to the ref. if that was Chelsea, only God knows what would have happened
Why bother replying to daft monologues?
You get time sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Even the ghost goal wey una dey argue. I have not heard anybody talk about how Liverpool should have gotten a P.K and Cech potentially sent off for a clear foul on Baros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ibime, leave Mikel alone jor. grin

If I may I say this

1) on a personal level, his move to Chelsea was a good move cos he's got the medals to show for it. Multiple ones at that.
2) But, yep, as a player he has massively regressed from the Mikel 05 we all knew. And the ONLY person responsible for that is Jose. He single handedly destroyed Mikel as a player.
So yeah, free the Jos boy jare. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:
Even the ghost goal wey una dey argue. I have not heard anybody talk about how Liverpool should have gotten a P.K and Cech potentially sent off for a clear foul on Baros.
That one sef na anoda matter.
How do you not score over 180 minutes and come and cry you were unlucky?

How do you even argue with that? Yet some muppet wants us to follow him in pretending he's intelligent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
My point is that Chelsea fans and Mourinho should leave all these gang up talk. Many teams recieve bad decisions. If I am correct, there was a season Tottenham went a whole season without getting a penalty awarded to them.

Even teams that it seems get a lot of favor have bad decisions going against them. Just like Man Utd and Barca.

Man City, have it rough like the two offsides that lead to Tottenham beating Man City 4-1.

Teams get bad decisions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:

And it was early in the game

Ask Chelsea fans and Mourinho which one they would have taken a PK and Keeper sent off early in the game or play 11 vs 11 with a goal down and over 80mins to correct it

With that decision Chelsea was clearly favoured

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Abidal got red carded in the 2nd half brother! It was around the 65 min sef.

As for Rooney's goal, i've told u its ur opinion. Aint arguing any further about dat

2108: SENDING OFF Eric Abidal (Barcelona)
Didier Drogba flicks on a long ball into the Barca half and Nicolas Anelka gets there first just ahead of Abidal. Abidal may have a slight tug at Anelka, but the striker seems to clip his own heel just before he fell down. Hmm.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8036304.stm

34 min: OUT OF NOTHING, BUT WHAT A GOAL! Barcelona 1-1 Manchester United. It's lucky John Dalby got his Giggs gag in a couple of minutes back. Rooney drives forward, rolls the ball to Giggs in the Barca area down the inside right, and runs onto a square-pass return, sidefooting powerfully into the top-left corner from the penalty spot. What a delicious finish! Valdes had no chance, the ball bending away from him. What a game-changer this could be, because United were really on the ropes there. One small thing, though: Giggs was half a yard offside as Rooney played the ball forward to him.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/28/barcelona-manchester-united-champions-league-final-live

64 min: There was more than a hint of offside to that goal, by the way (translation: it wasd offside). Milito was offside when Sneijder tried to head home and he knew it. He looked across at the linesman before celebrating his goal. Barcelona substitution: Eric Abidal on, Zlatan Ibrahimovic off.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/apr/20/internazionale-barceona-live-football

Not my opinion. The above is there for you and others. Regarding the inter milan match, if the scoreline has ended 2-1 barca would have qualified on away goal rules. No barca fan said jack.

cc jodeer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:
Even that was still controversial. Bcoz Baros raised his studs to get the ball at an oncoming Cech. The ref could ve given a foul against Liverpool!
Thats why i said these things happen all the time in footie. The ref did wat he thought was best at the time...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mourinholic:

When you have 4pks clearly not given,how is it not luck?
A ghost goal changing a game isn't luck?

Abeg, make you leave these hypocrites. I remember a move where malouda dribbled dani alves and was pushed down inside the box, ovrebo blew and said it was free kick pointing at outside of the box. I have never watched a nonsense referee in ucl like that before, up till today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Even that was still controversial. Bcoz Baros raised his studs to get the ball at an oncoming Cech. The ref could ve given a foul against Liverpool!
Thats why i said these things happen all the time in footie. The ref did wat he thought was best at the time...
Depends on how you see it. Baros had the drop in that instance and another ref could have sent Cech off and given Liverpool a P.K and there would be no complaints whatsoever

raumdeuter:

And it was early in the game

Ask Chelsea fans and Mourinho which one they would have taken a PK and Keeper sent off early in the game or play 11 vs 11 with a goal down and over 80mins to correct it

With that decision Chelsea was clearly favoured
I don't quite get the argument. If you say 09 vs Barca I won't argue but the 05 vs Liverpool na that one I no wan hear say them rob Chelsea for that match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
StarBoard:

That one sef na anoda matter.
How do you not score over 180 minutes and come and cry you were unlucky?

How do you even argue with that? Yet some muppet wants us to follow him in pretending he's intelligent.
Everytime I hear Mourinho moan about refs I just want to put him in a guillotine choke. This Chelsea against the world movie is getting boring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
party go happen here? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:

Everytime I hear Mourinho moan about refs I just want to put him in a guillotine choke. This Chelsea against the world movie is getting boring

Na everywhere he dey complain about ref. vs Dynamo Kiev he complained, every PL game he complained

EVenwhen he was winning the league last season unchallenged he still complained about refs Campaign against Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
ollah1:

2108: SENDING OFF Eric Abidal (Barcelona)
Didier Drogba flicks on a long ball into the Barca half and Nicolas Anelka gets there first just ahead of Abidal. Abidal may have a slight tug at Anelka, but the striker seems to clip his own heel just before he fell down. Hmm.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/8036304.stm
I can see u conveniently left out the minute Abidal was sent off. Prior to the 67min dat Abidal was sent off, Chelsea already had like 2 or 3 decisions wrongfully go against them. The officiating was poor in this match. And majority of decisions favored Barca.

34 min: OUT OF NOTHING, BUT WHAT A GOAL! Barcelona 1-1 Manchester United. It's lucky John Dalby got his Giggs gag in a couple of minutes back. Rooney drives forward, rolls the ball to Giggs in the Barca area down the inside right, and runs onto a square-pass return, sidefooting powerfully into the top-left corner from the penalty spot. What a delicious finish! Valdes had no chance, the ball bending away from him. What a game-changer this could be, because United were really on the ropes there. One small thing, though: Giggs was half a yard offside as Rooney played the ball forward to him.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/may/28/barcelona-manchester-united-champions-league-final-live
Just like the Chelsea-Liverpool match of 2005, Giggs offside was very close and wasn't that glaring for all to see. It was those of us dat were watching via TV dat had the option of a replay. The officials are humans and can only call wat they can process at that moment. The lines man didn't raise for an offside wen he actually should ve. TOO BAD!!

64 min: There was more than a hint of offside to that goal, by the way (translation: it wasd offside). Milito was offside when Sneijder tried to head home and he knew it. He looked across at the linesman before celebrating his goal. Barcelona substitution: Eric Abidal on, Zlatan Ibrahimovic off.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/apr/20/internazionale-barceona-live-football

Not my opinion. The above is there for you and others. Regarding the inter milan match, if the scoreline has ended 2-1 barca would have qualified on away goal rules. No barca fan said jack.

cc jodeer
Look at the Pic below and look at the position of the lines man at the upper right. And tell me how he could ve easily deduced that Milito was offside. Tho unlike the Chelsea-Barca game where u ve four clear penalty claims disallowed, these things happen all the time and u just ve to pick urself up and move on instead of blaming every Tom, Dick & Harry for ur misfortunes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
parrotibaba:
party go happen here? grin
If he go happen, we dey here grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
A40:

I find it entertaining as long as they are near the relegation zone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, airmark(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.