Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,148 members, 7,890,873 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10880499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (19659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If he go happen, we dey here grin grin
We are tired of party here.
How many times party go dey happen?
Na only dem dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

I can see u conveniently left out the minute Abidal was sent off. Prior to the 67min dat Abidal was sent off, Chelsea already had like 2 or 3 decisions wrongfully go against them. The officiating was poor in this match. And majority of decisions favored Barca.

Officials are human so they didn't see them

Just like the Chelsea-Liverpool match of 2005, Giggs offside was very close and wasn't that glaring for all to see. It was those of us dat were watching via TV dat had the option of a replay. The officials are humans and can only call wat they can process at that moment. The lines man didn't raise for an offside wen he actually should ve. TOO BAD!!

I see

Look at the Pic below and look at the position of the lines man at the upper right. And tell me how he could ve easily deduced that Milito was offside. Tho unlike the Chelsea-Barca game where u ve four clear penalty claims disallowed, these things happen all the time and u just ve to pick urself up and move on instead of blaming every Tom, Dick & Harry for ur misfortunes.

Milito knew he was in an offside position and he even looked at the linesman before celebrating the goal but since its against barca then the lineman and referee are human. They suddenly become a robot to have a playback and note the clear PKs you have been shouting.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Everything u typed up there was nobody's fault but Barca's. There was no controversy in the match. Chelsea won the match fair and square.

Chelsea had Terry roghtfully sent off for stüpidly kneeing Sanchez in the back. But Barca still couldn't qualify even being 2 goals up, a penalty a nd loads of possesion.

Abeg this one is realky not our business. Barca were simply not good enough to beat Chelsea

I never said Chelsea didn't deserve the win. Weren't you the one going on about bad luck? I simply pointed out that barca was unlucky in that game cos they clearly had the upper hand but didn't win. You brought up the word "luck" up in the first place. Maybe you need to define it in the context in which you meant it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Not if it's the truth.

They were clearly making barca look like the bad guys

You guys weren't bad guys but you were aided. Yoj've had so many refereeing decisions in your favor. That's the summary of it all. Why is it that it's mostly against Barca that teams crop red cards and penalty in the elimination stages of the UCL?

Don't hide behind those keypads and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Barca is good but you guys had some help.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Abd wat abt the ones dat went Barca's way?? Pepe's sending off wen he didn't even touch Iniesta and deserved a yellow at best for a rough tackle nonetheless?? Higuain having his goal disallowed wen Pique pushed(and fouled) C.Ro who fell ontop Mascherano?? That goal was not only disallowed. A freekick was even awarded to Barca.
Or isit the Barca penalty wen Deimichelis fouled missed outside the box and still got a penalty instead??

Abeg Barca ve had more decision go for them dan against them.

But i'm not concerned abt this 'luck' and 'unlucky'. My own point is these things happen all the time in footie...

So you care about the ones that were in Barca's favor but don't care about the ones that didn't go Barca's way? Hypocritical much?

About pepe's red card in the UCL, it was for a stomp on alves' foot and not Iniesta which was well deserving of a red, that's not even supposed to be an argument (check up kompany's red card against man utd for just an attempt to foul on nani in 2012, which wasn't even up to pepe's foul). Then again, a clasico whether in the spanish super cup or the UCL always have the same intensity, it's always war and decisions tend to be carefully made. I can list clasico decisions that have gone against barca for you if you want

Demichelis was the last man and the foul was very close to the box so it's very debatable

Clubs have a lot of decisions go for and against them. My grudge with you was the emboldened in this statement

AdeLaNa1:
Controversies don dey football. No be today!

Mascherano pushed C.Ro into Pique and Higuain scored for Madrid and ref disallowed the goal a few years back and awarded a freekick to Barca instead OR RVP's red against Barca OR Nani's conroversial red against Madrid OR Adriano's goal from a drop-ball against one Danish club like that.

Most teams(except Barca lipsrsealed ) ve seen their fair share of controversies and bad luck . So i dont now know how someone ll come here and be telling us Chelsea are the most unlucky club in the UCL in the last 5 yrs....

You singled out Barca as though they've never had a decision go against them in the UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

You guys weren't bad guys but you were aided. Yoj've had so many refereeing decisions in your favor. That's the summary of it all. Why is it that it's mostly against Barca that teams crop red cards and penalty in the elimination stages of the UCL?

Don't hide behind those keypads and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Barca is good but you guys had some help.

Show me proof that teams crop red cards and penalties the most against Barca in the knockout stages

You can't claim a team is good and still say they had help. Every team have at one point or another had decisions go in their favor. Don't single out Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Cc @ollah1 and barackohandso.
I aint the only one who feels the same way. The whole world feels the same way....

That people think something doesn't make it correct. When sir Alex Ferguson was still in charge at old trafford, the "whole world" also thought referees always favored man utd. Does that make it correct? Babel was fined when he posted this picture of Howard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

That people think something doesn't make it correct. When sir Alex Ferguson was still in charge at old trafford, the "whole world" also thought referees always favored man utd. Does that make it correct? Babel was fined when he posted this picture of Howard

Howard Webb was manyoo's best ever player though. I actually have a shirt with his name on the back...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

That is because Barcelona is better than most teams so they resort to unsportmanly behaviors to stop Barca. Every top team are usually targetted by opponents and thus get more fouls blown
When teams cant stop their skillful players they resort to violence

How come Man Utd get more penalties than everyone else in the PL.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/chUpeia.gifv[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlR1JrN8qA

Watch that tackle and tell me if thats not a red, But as usual Mourinho defended it

Jose Mourinho was quick to say the Spaniard's 37th minute dismissal for a foul on Lionel Messi had cost Chelsea the game, and that Messi had overreacted to the clash in order to get del Horno sent off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:

Howard Webb was manyoo's best ever player though. I actually have a shirt with his name on the back...

Now this is funny grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
More arguments.
Some arguments never end sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

That is because Barcelona is better than most teams so they resort to unsportmanly behaviors to stop Barca. Every top team are usually targetted by opponents and thus get more fouls blown

[img]http://i.imgur.com/chUpeia.gifv[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrlR1JrN8qA

Watch that tackle and tell me if thats not a red, But as usual Mourinho defended it

Football is A dirty game sha. But no one as been as dirty as mou and the fact he had trophies to show off more it worse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many teams got red carded against EPL clubs when England dominated Europe? How many penalties did they get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:
If Mou ever gets the Axe. . . Guus Hiddink for me

Ever calm. . . I can't forget Chelsea vs Barca that year
man is too old for me jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin
You have come again with your nonsense talk. which soccer rule said chelsea must score in 180 or even in 210 mins before she could qualify for the final? Most times you just type rubbish thinking you have made a point.

that's not the point.....mr. mumu
when i said the average chelsea fan is a knucklehead, you guys gnash your teeth. before chelsea fans can talk about luck in that particular game of ghost goal, chelsea team should have scored on the night. don't talk about luck when you as a team didn't make your own luck.

Your team in early 90s played 0-0 both legs in uefa cup and got knocked out by one unknown team via penalties. Assuming they had awarded a ghost goal to man utd, it would never be on record that you were beaten by such team.

are united fans talking about luck in that game? why are you drawing nonsense analogy to the baloney your comrades are saying? your folks are saying chelsea were unlucky in a game they didn't manage to get a goal in 180 mins. that's pure fückery!

When you want to raise a point, ensure it is not a fallacy. It's getting tiring. You lose credibility on per post basis.

says the fool that never knew depay won young player of the year in his league last season. i saw how you automagically disappeared from that thread like the fart of a leprous witch.

even if the game had gone on to penalty shootout, chelsea wouldn't have won. that scenario played itself out 2 seasons later and liverpool washed chelsea in the shootout. same team, same managers, same semi-final tie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]Arsenal fans ar tankin chelsea 4 cech,liverpool fans ar tankin chelsea 4 sturidge,man united fans ar tankin chelsea 4 mata,mancity fans ar tankin chelsea 4 de bryne,atletico fan ar tankin chelsea 4 torres,who chelsea fans dey tank nw#bring back our eva canneiro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

How many teams got red carded against EPL clubs when England dominated Europe? How many penalties did they get?

First thing, How many teams got a red card while playing Barcelona or conceded a penalty while playing Barcelona

Were they playing attacking football like Barcelona was? or with the style Chelsea played where they are usually defending how would they get penalties and opponents red carded?

I remember when Arsenal who played more attacking football got into the finals 3 of their knockout opponents got red carded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

barca got penalties cos they attacked more than most teams in europe. first & foremost, they hugged possession in 100% of their games and they camped in & around the box of their opponents in every game they played.

besides that....nearly all their players can dribble and twirl. i cannot think of a single mechanical player when pep was in charge. when you have messi, iniesta, pedro & villa running things in the attack.......penalties are imminent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
This Mou sef nawa for am o, see full squad o, like say na Barcelona we wan play?

Na ds same guys go play against Liverpool again o.

Traore is just wasting on the bench, I don't know why they appealed for his work permit sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chelsea team v Stoke: Begovic; Zouma, Cahill, Terry
(c), Baba; Ramires, Mikel; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego
Costa. #CFC

Chelsea subs v Stoke: Amelia, Djilobodji, Azpilicueta,
Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Kenedy, Remy. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Show me proof that teams crop red cards and penalties the most against Barca in the knockout stages

You can't claim a team is good and still say they had help. Every team have at one point or another had decisions go in their favor. Don't single out Barca

Go check google yourself.

A team might be good but unnecessary send offs kill the mood sometimes. Remember when Barca was awarded a penalty when a defender struggled with a barcelona player in the box? I think it was against AC milan or so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Costa. #CFC

Eyin omo Wobe. We are winning tonight's match Insha Allah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

This is why I'm surprised that some Man U fans are accusing barcelona of been aided by referees many times gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

Go check google yourself.

A team might be good but unnecessary send offs kill the mood sometimes. Remember when Barca was awarded a penalty when a defender struggled with a barcelona player in the box? I think it was against AC milan or so.

You made an accusation, you should be able to defend it

Unnecessary send offs? Which?
An AC Milan player pulled a barca player in the box and you don't think that's enough reason to blow a pk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
coogar:
[s]

that's not the point.....mr. mumu
when i said the average chelsea fan is a knucklehead, you guys gnash your teeth. before chelsea fans can talk about luck in that particular game of ghost goal, chelsea team should have scored on the night. don't talk about luck when you as a team didn't make your own luck.

are united fans talking about luck in that game? why are you drawing nonsense analogy to the baloney your comrades are saying? your folks are saying chelsea were unlucky in a game they didn't manage to get a goal in 180 mins. that's pure fückery!

says the fool that never knew depay won young player of the year in his league last season. i saw how you automagically disappeared from that thread like the fart of a leprous witch.

even if the game had gone on to penalty shootout, chelsea wouldn't have won. that scenario played itself out 2 seasons later and liverpool washed chelsea in the shootout. same team, same managers, same semi-final tie.[/s]

Hogwash. The fact is a ghost goal was allowed to knock out a team in the semis, which was not to be. If it happens to any other team too, i will criticise it. I am not surprised at your comments because you are used to wayo wayo things, just as pdpish man utd. The football world governing body are not fools to have included the goal-line technology after all those unfortunate goal-line incidents of the past.

Chelseafan1:
Costa. #CFC

I knew mou will start mikel in this game. He really brought freshness into our midfield last match after that red card. But mikel most times disappoint when least expected. Let's see how the team will fare without Fabregas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
barackohandso:

You made an accusation, you should be able to defend it

Unnecessary send offs? Which?
An AC Milan player pulled a barca player in the box and you don't think that's enough reason to blow a pk?

How many penalties have been awarded that way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Costa. #CFC

I see very tired legs against Liverpool this weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Leyqute:

How many penalties have been awarded that way?

A lot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shaqiri - Subersub grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Babalola dey do press-up... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Baba dey play ball. Why Jose no dey play this guy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
This match be like WWE. See power and rough tackles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (19659) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, PendragonVII, Godstime001, codeb(m), Jamiuokolaa, andrewbaba44, viciati(m), Shegzdave, Ibunkun1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.