Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826522 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16675) (16676) (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
No FIFA , NO MESSI grin. FIFA really try for Messi careerooo. grin grin. From robbing lewandoski and sndjer to giving is team controversial penalty and goals to win world cup. FIFA una well done grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You fake prophet. Thou hast deceived many and turn to act saintly. Your day of judgement is near undecided

I no see your congratulations on the birth of my Princess.

Bros. I be one of the first people to congratulate you.

I can never forget to acknowledge the joy of a fellow man of God. A rich one at that- MoG wey dey use dollars for pampers cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:
No FIFA , NO MESSI grin. FIFA really try for Messi careerooo. grin grin. From robbing lewandoski and sndjer to giving is team controversial penalty and goals to win world cup. FIFA una well done grin grin

Only a clown will expect sneidjer to win ballon d or 2010 when he wasn’t even inter millan best player at their treble winning season

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibukzy: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Broooo
Milito, Eto'o, Maicon were their best players in their UCL run
andrewbaba44:

Only a clown will expect sneidjer to win ballon d or 2010 when he wasn’t even inter millan best player at their treble winning season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Broooo
Milito, Eto'o, Maicon were their best players in their UCL run

Sneidjer should win ballon d or but not Milto grin

If anyone should win that award if not Messi ,it should be no one but iniesta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
BREAKING : Chelsea are working on signing Benoit Badiashile. (
@David_Ornstein
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Leyqute:

Bros. I be one of the first people to congratulate you.

I can never forget to acknowledge the joy of a fellow man of God. A rich one at that- MoG wey dey use dollars for pampers cool
Why are you like this grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Itsrm:

I didn't realise Messi plays 11 positions on the pitch
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Why are you like this grin grin grin

Na divine revelation mo prophet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sneidjer should win ballon d or but not Milto grin

If anyone should win that award if not Messi ,it should be no one but iniesta

Was iniesta the best player at the 2010 world cup?

Who won the golden ball in that tourney?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
Cr7 the fraud… he used media PR to put himself in Goat debate for years. Thank God he has being found out. Truth always reveal itself.
Certainly he is a good player but there is one thing that differentiates between him and Messi (it's like word & opposite)
CR7 depends on a good team to shine while a (good) team depend on Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by femianski: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Na FIFA dey award ballon dor since 2019. Well done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Was iniesta the best player at the 2010 world cup?

Who won the golden ball in that tourney?

Diego forlan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
havertz won UCL because he was the one who received the pass just like goyze during world cup final ,does that make gotze word class ,rest abeg , havertz isn't made for EPL
Gotze was very good when he came out. I am not saying Havertz is world class, I said he is good and can play for a top team unlike mount that’s being carried due to quota system.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
popizaino:

Say something else and stop whispering ibi.me words to me.
Whats ibime words there. Don’t you have mind of your own or you be zombie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
MorataFC:
Certainly he is a good player but there is one thing that differentiates between him and Messi (it's like word & opposite)
CR7 depends on a good team to shine while a (good) team depend on Messi.
Exactly but instead his media friends kept hyping him to look like he is same level with Messi, they were given him the accolades of what Messi is really good at that he can play with ten average players and still win trophies, this is why God intervene. Same media PR came back to bite him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
hensben:
Gotze was very good when he came out. I am not saying Havertz is world class, I said he is good and can play for a top team unlike mount that’s being carried due to quota system.
same mount that assisted the havertz you are defending,if not for that UCL goal ,we wouldn't be having this convo , anyways havertz will be sold either way cause he is blocking nkunku position,which is behind striker ,I wish him success anywhere he finds himself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
I know say na Stewart Lawrence recommend Benoit , by the players I can tell which scout recommended him grin, Stewart Lawrence like black french players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Chelsea are opening to selling Kalidou Koulibaly, with Inter Milan interested in a potential deal.

{Tutto Mercato Web}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea are opening to selling Kalidou Koulibaly, with Inter Milan interested in a potential deal.

{Tutto Mercato Web}
I wish we signed Kounde grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Koulibaly should be around 45 years old if we are being real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Benoit and colwill plays the same position,and which means,I see koulibaly getting sold either next season or upper cause no way we will sell colwill and retain old koulibaly,my happiness is with the signing of Benoit,no more playing cucurella as LCB and no more playing Lewis hall as left back ,he is good as an eight,be can take in and create chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mohammed salah always on this ,you just can’t hate him grin

Confused people wey carry religion for head go begin drag am shortly

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Mohammed salah always on this ,you just can’t hate him grin

Confused people wey carry religion for head go begin drag am shortly

I'm a Muslim too. There is nothing bad in celebrating Christmas with your friend and family making them feel happy. To me I feel love and happiness should come before religion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I'm a Muslim too. There is nothing bad in celebrating Christmas with your friend and family making them feel happy. To me I feel love and happiness should come before religion.

Bless you bro

But some Arabs thinks otherwise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Amoto94:

{Tutto Mercato Web}

Pardon my curiosity,what's your take on Taliban ban on women seeking higher education?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry merry Christmas

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Koulibaly should be around 45 years old if we are being real
Koulibaly is not up to 35 years..I mean real age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to everybody on Chelsea thread, sports section and donjazat. Labour party vs Oasis.APC thread. Season's greetings to you all.
At least Messi fans would allow somebody some peace today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Abeg who knows the answer?

A player left his country and went to Qatar to take one penalty, gave an assist to his opponent, claimed his teammate's goal, have a dispute with his coach, and was benched in
the remaining matches and returned home in pain.

Christmas bonus for the person who got the answer right. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Abeg who knows the answer?

A player left his country and went to Qatar to take one penalty, gave an assist to his opponent, claimed his teammate's goal, have a dispute with his coach, and was benched in
the remaining matches and returned home in pain.

Christmas bonus for the person who got the answer right. cheesy
Ororo C

Pendu

Cristiano Ronaldo

Tapnaldo

grin

How do I get my bonus?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2022
Salah rattling some people as usual

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16675) (16676) (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, ouzo1(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.