Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782456 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) (16682) (16683) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Borntosmoke:
grin grin. Happy Christmas everyone
Which of these club won ucl, cwc and super cup after selling to Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2022
Twitter update Sha, SMH

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2022
lordfalcao:
is it the ucl he won as a carry along

Let someone with eyes reply me.

In case you don't know players in that picture. We all know Messi and how he helped Fraudiola to win his UCLs. We also know how Pulisic helped us to win our last Ucl, especially against Courtois.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
swiz123:

Sterling must be too heavy to be carried by a star studded city. No wonder he was thrown overboard.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to all.
#BlessUp Always.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2022
swiz123:

Sterling must be too heavy to be carried by a star studded city. No wonder he was thrown overboard.

Man joined Chelsea and team started sinking. Sterling is too heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2022
There are two types of Goat.

The one who just led his country to the World Cup glory and the ones that will be slaughtered today for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2022
An example of a goat that was slaughtered on December by 11 Imams.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Weyrey boy grin

Merry Christmas
My man....I hail you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Joezinho:
Of Messi 5 goals scored in this WC, 3 are penalties.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2022
TLona1:

grin grin grin

I think they're all COPING fine!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2022
Salah no dey disappoint grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Amoto94:

Why are you interested in seeking my opinion? Aren't you satisfied with what the council of scholars said in response to the ban?

Sorry,I'm not aware that councils of scholars had responded. If i was, i won't be asking for your opinion. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
BlaqFaze:
mehn....he gave his all to Napoli, he doesn't have the pace anymore to compete at the highest level (or the pace to do "legacy defending"wink...fifa players go understand.

He should learn tactical defending from Thiago and Van Dijk

I rather feel he got too comfortable in Napoli and did not keep up his.physical condition

That's what happens when you are a big fish in a small pond for too long and operating on cruise control.. it can easily happen to centrebacks and they won't be exposed unlike fullbacks or midfielders where if your sharpness drop, everyone can tell and you will lose your spot. Centrebacks can cruise for a long time below physical condition. We can see it with VVD at Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
TLona1:

lol. This meme na cruise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Sterling dominated the epl countless times as a league winner

He was thrown overboard and city is still crusing to their birthright. He was considered too heavy when city try to become ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry pointless holidays to you ibime grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Havertz10:
Merry pointless holidays to you ibime grin

Merry Xmas

You literally posted a screenshot saying greenback is too strong and increasing in strength this year hence the search for alternative. I thought it's supposed to have collapsed by now? You never see something

In God We Trust

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
airmark:

Let someone with eyes reply me.

In case you don't know players in that picture. We all know Messi and how he helped Fraudiola to win his UCLs. We also know how Pulisic helped us to win our last Ucl, especially against Courtois.
some one with one goal and two assist in 6 knockout games was the one that helped you to win the ucl , especially against courtois.

But some one who was firing goals in all rounds of the knockout out tournament was a failure ..

I can see how your hypocrisy is smelling all over this thread.

Please don’t mention this your carry-along bang average player, when we are mentioning those who played from start to finish..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
swiz123:

He was thrown overboard and city is still crusing to their birthright. He was considered too heavy when city try to become ambitious.
sterling delivered on the highest level for man city.

You can point to any title success season in man city and you will not point to either double digit goals or assists he delivered..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
lordfalcao:
some one with one goal and two assist in 6 knockout games was the one that helped you to win the ucl , especially against courtois.

But some one who was firing goals in all rounds of the knockout out tournament was a failure ..

I can see how your hypocrisy is smelling all over this thread.

Please don’t mention this your carry-along bang average player, when we are mentioning those who played from start to finish..

Those were important stats in a knockout stage against Madrid. Bring your Sterling's 2020/2021 UCL's stats, let's compare with Pulisic's. Let's compare LWFs, don't bring one CF playing with great supplies from top midfielders and attackers.

Pulisic, despite struggling, still created the most chances this season for us in the league. But Sterling must stay with 300k per week and nothing tangible to show. Just shake bombom and pass back to Thiago Silva or Cucurella. angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Donjazet2: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
My fellow football fans, merry Christmas to you all.
My only job here for now is to remind you all of the very huge task facing us all.

Please a reminder to go and get your PVCs. Your Peter Victory Cards.

Our only weapon against evil and wicked leadership is our voters card! That's the only way our leaders can hear us.

We are extremely privileged to be in a country where we can determine our leaders. Its a huge privilege that Cameroonians are begging for. It's a huge privilege that North Koreans are begging for, it's a huge privilege that Russians are begging for.
Don't waste yours away.. this opportunity comes only once in 4 years of your life!

Utilise it well. Dont let it go to waste.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Pele>>>>>Messi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
swiz123:

Make I hear word

What sterling did for man city,your hazard didn’t do for Chelsea and yet una still Dey praise am

Dey deceive yourself ,it’s fine not liking sterling but trying to talk him down is pure nonsense

Considered too heavy but was crucial in 4 epl title wins ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kantebets:
Pele>>>>>Messi

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ibime:

Merry Xmas

You literally posted a screenshot saying greenback is too strong and increasing in strength this year hence the search for alternative. I thought it's supposed to have collapsed by now? You never see something

In God We Trust
Looking for alternatives is more dangerous to western nations than a nuclear attack, but no need to spoil the mood of the day with some hard truths

So enjoy your chicken that has been overly processed to the point that it taste like cardboard

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Make I hear word

What sterling did for man city,your hazard didn’t do for Chelsea and yet una still Dey praise am

Dey deceive yourself ,it’s fine not liking sterling but trying to talk him down is pure nonsense

Considered too heavy but was crucial in 4 epl title wins ?
A fit hazard didn't have the luxury of playing with a billion dollar squad or a serial league winner like Pep.

Sterling's wastefulness is the reason the UCL has eluded Pep for long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Donjazet2:
My only job here for now is to remind you all of the very huge task facing us all.

Our only weapon against evil and wicked leadership is our voters card! That's the only way our leaders can hear us.

We are extremely privileged to be in a country where we can determine our leaders. Its a huge privilege that Cameroonians are begging for. It's a huge privilege that North Koreans are begging for, it's a huge privilege that Russians are begging for.
Don't waste yours away.. this opportunity comes only once in 4 years of your life!

Sowere did it 4 years ago, Peter obi is about to do it again, you are going to destroy the hopes of so many that would buy into this farce

So many people will stop being politically motivated after Peter obi inevitable L

We all want the country to change but you people aren’t being real, just wasting resources and time

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Donjazet2:

Peter obi won't finish in top 4

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Havertz10:
Sowere did it 4 years ago, Peter obi is about to do it again, you are going to destroy the hopes of so many that would buy into this farce

So many people will stop being politically motivated after Peter obi inevitable L

We all want the country to change but you people aren’t being real, just wasting resources and time

I like this guy sha grin

But you be one kind person

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kantebets:
Pele>>>>>Messi
lotta bark no bite

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16677) (16678) (16679) (16680) (16681) (16682) (16683) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), Jamiuokolla and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.