Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795233 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16680) (16681) (16682) (16683) (16684) (16685) (16686) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I don’t enjoy watching spurs ,even if they are winning 4-0

I will rather watch brentford vs stoke city than spurs

If spurs is not playing against Chelsea ,mancity or maybe arsenal ,there is nothing to enjoy

Their football is an eyesore. They play horrible football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Antonio Conte that can use Victor Moses and Alonso to win premier league should better use Harry Kane,Richarlison,Dyer and Co to make EPL Top three or else, Airmark and Conte's fan will have some explanations to give me.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol.... Conte is the reason bro!

I don’t know self egbon ,maybe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
monerozi5590:

Their football is an eyesore. They play horrible football.

I think so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
donstan18:
2:0
2:2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
donstan18:

2:2

Spurs don turn come back kings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tottenham always making late comeback,not surprised
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

You had to add all the games and didn't mention his assists. You think you are replying a nincompoop. grin

No assist, no goal in Sterling's last 7 Epl matches for us. That's why the club is sinking, but it is Pulisic we must sell and leave the Jamaican that is wrecking us financially and on the league table.

Man should return all the 300k+ he collected per week during these 7 matches and he should be sent back to Kingston. angry
everything I said is correct.

Pulisic has played 600+ minutes with only 1 goal in his name .

If you want to total everything, then it will interest you to know that sterling has more goal and assist more than pulisic..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
popizaino:
Haaland - 18goals.
Chelsea fc - 17goals.

But the defence is Chelsea's problem and Thiago Silva is the porus one at the back making Chelsea not to score upfront.

Goals against Arsenal 11 Newcastle 11. Chelsea 17 with Mr found wanting

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
can't afford the luxury to play all youngsters if we want to finish top four,every match is important now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
lordfalcao:
everything I said is correct.

Pulisic has played 600+ minutes with only 1 goal in his name .

If you want to total everything, then it will interest you to know that sterling has more goal and assist more than pulisic..

You claimed Pulisic with 1 goal and 2 assists in 6 matches, should be sold. What should we do with Sterling with no goal and no assist in 7 matches?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
popizaino:
Antonio Conte that can use Victor Moses and Alonso to win premier league should better use Harry Kane,Richarlison,Dyer and Co to make EPL Top three or else, Airmark and Conte's fan will have some explanations to give me.

What's the market value of this wonderful Dyer, someone that couldn't break into England's first 11 in the world cup? You don't want me to start listing the top players in our team, yet we are still crawling.

Spurs will still be topping us on the log even if we win our outstanding matches and they are still in the Ucl knockout stage. Chelsea should be your concern, rather than chasing shadow.

Conte won Epl on his first attempt, even Fraudiola despite taking over a Ucl semifinalist and spending additional 300m on them, couldn't do that. He was roundly beaten by the Italian to win the trophy. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
E be like say Newcastle mean business sha

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

You claimed Pulisic with 1 goal and 2 assists in 6 matches, should be sold. What should we do with Sterling with no goal and no assist in 7 matches?
Pulisic has been here for how many years now?

Apart from post-lockdown form, what has Pulisic done at Chelsea?

Considering the amount he cost and what he's provided so far, how can u still wish such average, inconsistent, Injury prone player to play for Chelsea?

Same Pulisic that was averaging single digit goals/assists on Germany and was bundled to the bench by 18 year old Jadon Scamcho?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

Your hate for sterling is something else

You want Chelsea to kick out sterling who just joined ,but leave pulisic who have been there for years and done nothing

You and that forgiveness guy should be from the same village
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ina kwana ..Ina Messi.. Ina merry Christmas.. Ina Boxing day ... Ina trolling cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
How much Chelsea don spend on defenders this season alone

Cucurela Koulibaly Fufuna and now another planned purchase of Benoit Bardiashile from Monaco for 40m

What's the defence budget of Malawi again

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
wink grin angry grin grin grin We already know it was fraud. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Pulisic has been here for how many years now?

Apart from post-lockdown form, what has Pulisic done at Chelsea?

Considering the amount he cost and what he's provided so far, how can u still wish such average, inconsistent, Injury prone player to play for Chelsea?

Same Pulisic that was averaging single digit goals/assists on Germany and was bundled to the bench by 18 year old Jadon Scamcho?

Pulisic is a Ucl winner and he showed what he could do with lesser minutes this season compared to Sterling who never won Ucl and ghosted in our last 7 Epl games. Sterling should be the one to be bundled out and not Pulisic that shone at the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

Pulisic is a Ucl winner and he showed what he could do with lesser minutes this season compared to Sterling who never won Ucl and ghosted in our last 7 Epl games. Sterling should be the one to be bundled out and not Pulisic that shone at the world cup.

Why are u hammering on this season?

How many years has Pulisic been at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
raumdeuter:
How much Chelsea don spend on defenders this season alone

Cucurela Koulibaly Fufuna and now another planned purchase of Benoit Bardiashile from Monaco for 40m

What's the defence budget of Malawi again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You want Chelsea to kick out sterling who just joined ,but leave pulisic who have been there for years and done nothing

Go and face your Fraudphinha that your team are now looking for a maga to sell to, leave my Ucl winner for me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

Goals against Arsenal 11 Newcastle 11. Chelsea 17 with Mr found wanting

If you want to troll and do your agenda pls and pls avoid me. If you want to make critical and factual points then you can mention.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Why are u hammering on this season?

How many years has Pulisic been at Chelsea?

So I should leave present season and be looking for past seasons to conclude on a player? Na your type go dey ask for Ronaldo to be signed based on his performance in Madrid. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
popizaino:

If you want to troll and do your agenda pls and pls avoid me. If you want to make critical and factual points then you can mention.

That's the fact.

Men lie women lie. Numbers don't lie

Your defence led by found wanting has conceded more than Newcastle and Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

So I should leave present season and be looking for past seasons to conclude on a player? Na your type go dey ask for Ronaldo to be signed based on his performance in Madrid. grin

This season under two different coaches, Pulisic is yet to prove he is good enough to start for Chelsea FC.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
andrewbaba44:

most Chelsea fans want sterling gone yesterday, has nothing to do with hate, he was a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

That's the fact.

Men lie women lie. Numbers don't lie

Your defence led by found wanting has conceded more than Newcastle and Arsenal

Compare our goal for and against with that of Arsenal that you trying to troll with?

Goal against
Chelsea - 17
Arsenal - 11

Goal for
Chelsea- 17
Arsenal-

Fill in the gap for arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Omo we dey behind for table o...Jesus Christ sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
popizaino:

Compare our goal for and against with that of Arsenal that you trying to troll with?

Goal against
Chelsea - 17
Arsenal - 11

Goal for
Chelsea- 17
Arsenal-

Fill in the gap for arsenal

This shows your attackers have been worse than Arsenal

And your defence led by found wanting is worse than Arsenal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Entire Chelsea career

Sterling 5 goals in 19 games
Pulisic 26 goals in 133 games

Analyze the stats anyway you want

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
airmark:

Go and face your Fraudphinha that your team are now looking for a maga to sell to, leave my Ucl winner for me.

You have to search google for fake news grin

The fact remains your ucl winner will always be a bit part player for Chelsea

You cannot be dissing players and you praise pulisic ,naaaa, if na hazard Diego costa be pulisic we for understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (16680) (16681) (16682) (16683) (16684) (16685) (16686) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.