Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861553 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17550) (17551) (17552) (17553) (17554) (17555) (17556) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:
Not the worst result and we certainly can turn the table around at the bridge

KTBFFH.
Lol

You think this is Wike and INEC

Better concentrate on not being sucker into a relegation battle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
any Chelsea fan still putting hope and still watching Chelsea games is just wasting his time. just know that before chelsea match, expect loss and relax your mind. so 4 stupid boehly mind, he go use lampard knock out Madrid abi? stupid man.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Anything outta Cohbams is usually overhyped. Not surprised.

Ehn ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

It's the best we can do, except I will swap Felix for Havertz
for me, it would have been Havertz and Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:

Atleast e no pass 2-0

Let's be honest.

We missed jorginho
Never ever I don't miss jorginho for any reason, na jorginho be forward wey wan score for us, don't even Go there boss the outcome might have been worse especially with the whole team playing rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime vindicated at last. Kepa has no business being the number one keeper for any team that wants to compete.

He should be an assistant keeper at best. The blame is totally on him for that second goal. Another long-range shot conceded.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Theuniverse:
any Chelsea fan still putting hope and still watching Chelsea games is just wasting his time. just know that before chelsea match, expect loss and relax your mind. so 4 stupid boehly mind, he go use lampard knock out Madrid abi? stupid man.
Na cruise lord o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Second leg too will be bloody. The aggregate will be in the region of 5-0 in favor of Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
Too poor. Everybody below par today. Pretty disappointed with James, wasn't as solid as usual defensively but I won't criticise him attack wise cos they was barely anything to work with in the final third. Vini did have the better of him today - seems like he's banishing his demons, considering he also got the better of Araujo few games ago. Of my two guys, Enzo fared better

But Madrid were so so superior as a team. It is as genuinely painful to watch at times. The attacking selection from Lampard was nonsense - I don't think you could pick a worse duo of attackers - and the tactical inferiority surprising.

Only positives - if you still believe we can turn it around, anyway, and I certainly don't- were that it ended just 2-0 and none of James, Enzo and Silva were carded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:

Atleast e no pass 2-0

Let's be honest.

We missed jorginho

Popizaino and those who led a crusade against Jorginho. His head will make you suffer for 600yrs

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:
Ibime vindicated at last. Kepa has no business being the number one keeper for any team that wants to compete.

He should be an assistant keeper at best. The blame is totally on him for that second goal. Another long-range shot conceded.
We should definitely get a new keeper in summer but still the whole team played rubbish, kovacic doesn't play at Chelsea the way he does it at Croatia

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

Bros that ball wey enter Fofana toros at clos range na him you wan blame Kepa for

Leave agenda

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
andrew444:

cheesy cheesy

It seems chelsea won’t smell ucl next season

For where ? From 11th position ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:

Atleast e no pass 2-0

Let's be honest.

We missed jorginho

Was Jorginho not playing when we went from November to January with almost zero wins

Our biggest problem are keeper, striker and the fact we allowed Felix take the place of Badiashile in UCL squad. Felix offers nothing while Badiashiles replacements in Koulibaly and Cukuruku are walking brainfarts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
andrew444:

cheesy cheesy

It seems chelsea won’t smell ucl next season

Smell UCL?

We might not even make conference League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Unlimited22:

Lol

You think this is Wike and INEC

Better concentrate on not being sucker into a relegation battle

Matthew 21:22 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Sometimes I don't even know what the problem of this team is. The more we get rid of players that appear to be the problem, the worse we become.

Felix is the new scapegoat. Wait till his replacement (Nkunku) comes and it's the same story all over again.

It's not rocket science. Most posters you guys rate here opinion don't know anything about football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Bros that ball wey enter Fofana toros at clos range na him you wan blame Kepa for

Leave agenda
Kepa actually saw and went for the shot. But his short arms were the problem as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

According to whoscored Kepa was your best player today by a margin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
I will still give Reece James the benefit of doubts of playing under Lampard before lauding his terrible performance.

The number of long balls to him from Enzo that ended up as back pass or either turn over was enough for us to have caused real madrid defence some havoc but whether it's him or either Lampard that have other plans,i will get to know in coming weeks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

That is a goal, nine times out of 10. Like I said we keep shifting from one scapegoat to another.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

Was Jorginho not playing when we went from November to January with almost zero wins

Our biggest problem are keeper, striker and the fact we allowed Felix take the place of Badiashile in UCL squad. Felix offers nothing while Badiashiles replacements in Koulibaly and Cukuruku are walking brainfarts
Boss man I thank god for koulibalis injury today
He has been blocking basdiale from play, I hope that guy never lose form like this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:
I will still give Reece James the benefit of doubts of playing under Lampard before lauding his terrible performance.

The number of long balls to him from Enzo that ended up as back pass or either turn over was enough for us to have caused real madrid defence some havoc but whether it's him or either Lampard that have other plans,i will get to know in coming weeks.
I just dey vex for lampard sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

According to whoscored Kepa was your best player today by a margin

That Kepa I saw today go still chop at least 2 more goals against Madrid in the return leg.

He's not a bad keeper, but he's not good enough to be our number one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Leave agenda

First goal, a keeper that commands his area will collect that ball from Vinicius head. That ball travelled 30 yards at slow pace to the edge of 6 yard box. Long ball that lands in 6 yard box is always the keepers ball

2nd goal he got a fingertip to it. If he was 3 inches taller, that ball would be on his palm, not his fingertips

I no want talk because we had other bigger problems today, but he offers us nothing. He is not good enough, simple

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueMann:

Smell UCL?

We might not even make conference League.

I don't even want to play in Europe next season.

Any coach coming in should rebuild and challenge for EPL fully concentrated. Upper season we fit blend and enter Europe. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chelsea have failed to score in four consecutive games for the first time since December 1993 🙃.

Odiegwu club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Arinze is good but his short arms na him problem. That's why he dey chop long-range shots now and then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sniper04:
I no know why people think say lampard go beat Madrid 😂
Delusion.. People way de smoke weed. Chelsea can't score a goal, yet folks thinks they will win a team that scores for fun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Enzo choosing the wrong club

Na who get money go buy some certain players ,but e no mean say e go manifest

My sterling fell off

I hope Chelsea will pay for Joao Felix with their stupid yahoo boy owner

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Can someone please tell me who signed Koulibaly and Sterling for Chelsea? People wey dey scout these players no dey watch them first?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
ItisHi:
Clowns thinks he's Tuchel. Ogogoro drinkers were already dreaming of winning UCL. grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17550) (17551) (17552) (17553) (17554) (17555) (17556) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.