Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10829491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17552) (17553) (17554) (17555) (17556) (17557) (17558) ... (19542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Popizaino and those who led a crusade against Jorginho. His head will make you suffer for 600yrs

Hummels head will also make your Bayern Munich suffer for eternity. You must be joking if you think he sales is not justified.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Bros that ball wey enter Fofana toros at clos range na him you wan blame Kepa for

Leave agenda
even Torres that is coaching youngsters as a coach said the easiest way to beat a keeper is to shoot between the legs of a defender.

Agenda must agend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
lordfalcao:
The positive in this game is that it will make lampard not to get this job permanently..

I am satisfied

🙏🏼 🙏🏼
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueMann:
Can't lie, spending big on Felix looks like it would be a complete waste of money. There is no need.

No need at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

No need going back to September

Our issues started in late October with the Brighton game. It's the same Chelsea we are seeing since then and Jogginghoe was there for it as below.

Our goals conceded has improved since Jogginghoe left - now less than one goal a game, but we are playing games 0-0 or 0-1 so no points on the table. Our focus has shifted from being overrun 4-1 by teams like Brighton when Jogginghoe was there to how we score just one goal to prevent a 0-0 or 0-1

Jorginho didnt play a single minute vs Brighton when you conceded 4

Chelsea don concede 31 goals in the league, 5 of them Jorginho was not on the field(Brighton and City) leaving 26

Of the 26 conceded, 12 have been between January and now that Jorginho left so you conceded 14 when Jorginho played any part of the game, That includes games where Jorg was on the bench or had left the field when the goal has been scored

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Most Chelsea fans know from time that Kepa's problem has always been saving long-range shots. I no know where the agenda dey now.

Felix and Sterling share a bigger part of the blame, but Kepa was also culpable for the second goal.

I'm sure he'll still concede more long-range shots in the few remaining games this season.

We should make plans to be using him as an assistant keeper and get a quality shot-stopper as number one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

This was my initial reaction till I watched the replay. The ball was quite far off from him. I doubt he would have gotten to that ball before Fofana and Vini. It was Kovacic who failed to close down Carvajal on time and Fofana also slept off or was too slow.

Really difficult to pin it on Kepa.

The ball was far off from him cos he never made a move toward the ball

There is no way a ball travels straight in the air for 30 yards to the 6 yard box at that speed and it's not keepers ball

That is keepers ball every day and twice on a Sunday

The reason you didn't see Kepa near Vinicius is the same reason rudiger and co were shouting at Kepa here, nigga will not come to claim any aerial ball, it's not his business. It's a short man syndrome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPn5LV5Hi20
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
lordfalcao:
even Torres that is coaching youngsters as a coach said the easiest way to beat a keeper is to shoot between the legs of a defender.

Agenda must agend

Everyone knows that a keeper cannot react properly when his sight is blocked by a defender in front of him directly, it will impact his reaction. He wont commit to the dive properly until the ball goes past the legs of the defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Chelsea don concede 31 goals in the league, 5 of them Jorginho was not on the field(Brighton and City) leaving 26

Of the 26 conceded, 12 have been between January and now that Jorginho left so you conceded 14 when Jorginho played any part of the game, That includes games where Jorg was on the bench or had left the field when the goal has been scored
Carry Jorginho and put am for your midfield for Bayern. I'm sure you go win treble immediately.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:

It's very difficult to choose between him,Sterling and James.

Aah, true. Sterling especially. I look at him and I just see a man enjoying his retirement benefit cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

This was my initial reaction till I watched the replay. The ball was quite far off from him. I doubt he would have gotten to that ball before Fofana and Vini. It was Kovacic who failed to close down Carvajal on time and Fofana also slept off or was too slow.

Really difficult to pin it on Kepa.

Difficult kwa? Talk to Ibime he will connect it to Kepa using Pythagoras, archimedes, Navies stokes law

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

Carry Jorginho and put am for your midfield for Bayern. I'm sure you go win treble immediately.

We have Kimmich already what we need is a striker, and Chelsea no even get striker for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
0 goals in the last 4 games. You've had 3 different managers in that time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
The way lampard is always calm on the sideline, you will think he has something off his sleeve. It is still not too late to start punditry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

We have Kimmich already what we need is a striker, and Chelsea no even get striker for us
He can deputize Kimmich for una since you love Jorginho so much.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibunkun1:

Miss who?

grin grin grin grin

You heard him right,missed Jorginho. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Jorginho left end of January.

I had done the calculation and we had conceded 12 in 13 games since Jorginho left before today. Today makes it 14 in 14, so conceding goals is no longer our major problem. Jorginho is not a factor. We were losing with him, we are losing or drawing without him in tight scorelines, usually a long range strike against Kepa. Unless Jorginho is a striker, we are not missing him one bit

We sold the defensive Jorginho and bought the attacking version of Jorginho (João Felix) and our productivity dropped off a cliff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

These are the games all this season that Jorginho played for Chelsea.
Without Jorginho, In 21 games You lost to Arsenal, Newcastle Soton and Leeds with Jorginho

Without Jorginho in 13 games you have lost to City, Wolves, Soton, Villa and Spurs

Continue doing useless analysis before i come for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Someone tell Reece to go have his knee operated on abeg.

The season is over.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Chelsea have now lost more games than they have won in all competitions - 16 to 15.

#CFC

(@BBCSport)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

Thiago Silva would be short for a keeper

Kepa is short, and he has short arms

But make I free am. Our big problem was those two guys upfront that couldn't make a thing stick. Like Popizaino said, big and fast striker is underrated in football. When there is no hope in your strikers to relieve pressure, there is no confidence in what the team are doing

Well put.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sportsweb:
Chelsea have now lost more games than they have won in all competitions - 16 to 15.

#CFC

(@BBCSport)
Keeping cooking the good stuff

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ahh, Napoli lost too.

To make matters worse, they'll be without Kim, Anguissa and possibly Osimhen for the second leg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:
Without Jorginho in the team this night, my headache reduce small.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sportsweb:

#CFC

(@BBCSport)
All thanks to Boli. The mofo talk say Chelsea go beat Madrid 3-0 that time. Clueless mofo. Him dey expect Lampard wey be rookie to defeat Don Carlo for him home.

Boli no sabi football at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
A001:

He can deputize Kimmich for una since you love Jorginho so much.

Its not a priority for us, Strike rnaa first priority
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin
Na you dey quote me nau, this man grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

The ball was far off from him cos he never made a move toward the ball

There is no way a ball travels straight in the air for 30 yards to the 6 yard box at that speed and it's not keepers ball

That is keepers ball every day and twice on a Sunday

The reason you didn't see Kepa near Vinicius is the same reason rudiger and co were shouting at Kepa here, nigga will not come to claim any aerial ball, it's not his business. It's a short man syndrome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPn5LV5Hi20

Thats what I thought in real time but not when I watched the replay. I would say you try and watch it again but I doubt you'll change your stance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
popizaino:

Continue doing useless analysis before i come for you.

You better come for Madrid and in the league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Unlimited22:
Someone tell Reece to go have his knee operated on abeg.

The season is over.

He should shed some weight too. He's fairly quick for his size, but he'll probably be even faster and less prone to muscle problems.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Aah, true. Sterling especially. I look at him and I just see a man enjoying his retirement benefit cheesy

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ebukacute:

Lol. jorginho left and things became worse. We know who have been carrying the midfield

If I say En, You say Zo, popizaino say Fernandez

Na una sabi

I no know where una see Enzo Fernandez

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17552) (17553) (17554) (17555) (17556) (17557) (17558) ... (19542) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, UncleHaba22, Ballzproblemm, BlueAngel444, Colson(m), Jodera, CAPdan21(m), a4turitoroman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.