Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10799547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Baba Rahman has been okay imo....its the ediot ahead of him that is pissing me off...how is hazard benching Kenedy

Mikel has more take ons in 45 minutes than hazard the entire season!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

Oro ti ologbon ba so, enu oponu apoda bi tie Lati maa gbo.........

That the same line your mentor and saviour used repeatedly on this thread.. ..even if your brain is in a state of stupidy induced dormancy at least we expect a little spikes sometimes

Every time you are on that your free madness you Start jumping from one EPL thread to another like a quarter-illiterate with his first internet experience

The same reason you left Arsenal is the same reason you are famzing DAYO even though that one is a story for another day...
Man up and be confident and stop all these follow follow,Catilyn Jenner is more of a man than you are

Always trying to feel among when there is nothing in that your head that looks like a free hand drawing of a leprous slowpoke
If knowledge is Power,your head can't light a torchlight

You are like a failed Aba made Ramdueter with worse of his bad part and none of the good part.
If DAYO mess,you will shit
If he coughs, you will get tuberculosis
If he holds his breath, you will get Asthma

But

If DAYO buys a car,you will buy the spare tyre and stickers and claim dual ownership
If he bleeps a girl,you will lay the bed and buy the condom and claim you did it together

Even if your pencil written destiny is to follow him like upandan at least take the good part
I know am late to the party but....

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
mithel:
Baba Rahman has been okay imo....its the ediot ahead of him that is pissing me off...how is hazard benching Kenedy

The Coach is to blame, why field a fatigued squad that just played PSG few days ago when you have fit players who could av done better.

Who ever thought Palace will defeat Spurs at home??
These guys are even trying and Hazard has been giving lovely passes.

EDITED××

Hazard with the 2nd assist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
3-1 smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
chyziani:
@A-40, I feel your pain dude grin. Yea! You really tried to resurrect. However, the tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, but the mouth of fools spouts folly (Proverbs 15:2). For your indiscretion, you have been admonished yet, you remain adamant. Little wonder Proverbs 27:22 says, "Though you pound a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, yet his foolishness will not depart from him."

Let go of this obnoxious demeanor and naivety because, the waywardness of the naive will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroys them (Proverbs 1:32). Don't be like a dog that returns to its vomit. It's a fool who repeats his folly (Proverbs 26:11).

We know that foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; and rod of discipline will remove it far from him. I'll leave that rod in the hand of Bigkesh.

Remember, it's only a fool who repeats his folly.

Stay blessed and enjoy your Sunday.
Mehn!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
mithel:

Rahman has misplaced 30% of his passes, and even lost Iheanacho for the City goal.

He's been dreadful. Worst of all, he's got low self esteem. You will see him in acres of space and he wont shout for the ball. Worst still, his teammates are constantly ignoring him when he is the most obvious pass because a.) they know he will lose the ball and b.) He's got no personality to demand the ball even when it is clearly his ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hazardddddddddddd!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol....be like say all the insults enter Hazard body wella. smiley smiley
Nice free kick.
Simply MOTM for me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
OPE O MUMU GUY grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

You were crucified on Friday and you couldn't even wait till Sunday morning just to have a complete resurrection, just like every other thing in your life its also incomplete......

You keep showing every trait of a child given up at a local clinic as payment for the fee of his own delivery.......
But why won't she do that when that nasty wretched look of yours have been on your face since week 4 of your unfortunate fertilization and your head looked like a backward turned face cap......
Who wouldn't give up a boy looking like the Alaba to the 'ibeji Oran' in Yoruba horror movies

Is this a comeback?? Well maybe because they came from the back of your head...
If I am blindfolded and I pick alphabets at random,I will still come up with a smarter epistle
Next time just turn yourself upside down that way blood can flow to that paper mache brain of yours and you can finally make sense....

You dare call yourself an analyst? Analyst of what?? The only thing your brain has the power to analyze is the brightness of your future and you can only do that with the help of a total eclipse of the sun

The only upward move you have made in life is dumping Arsenal for Bayern,even at that you couldn't even be the boss in a two man thread on a faceless forum......

Its a pity I don't have enough middle finger to let you know how I feel about you...
If you want to die,it doesn't have to be in my hands.....If you are tired of your faded existence just climb up to your level of ignorance and jump down to your IQ's level

The sex that lead to you must have happened on Lagos-Ibadan expressway because that's were most accidents happen.....
Little wonder you came out like a failed,half made Anti-christ

You are one of the few reasons abortion should be legalized.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Shitty should have themselves to blame.

Ah well, hope this boosts Hazard's confidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
There you go. Rahman causes another chance for Shitty.

This guy is the left back version of Cuadrado. Zero self-esteem murdaphucka.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

You were crucified on Friday and you couldn't even wait till Sunday morning just to have a complete resurrection, just like every other thing in your life its also incomplete......

You keep showing every trait of a child given up at a local clinic as payment for the fee of his own delivery.......
But why won't she do that when that nasty wretched look of yours have been on your face since week 4 of your unfortunate fertilization and your head looked like a backward turned face cap......
Who wouldn't give up a boy looking like the Alaba to the 'ibeji Oran' in Yoruba horror movies

Is this a comeback?? Well maybe because they came from the back of your head...
If I am blindfolded and I pick alphabets at random,I will still come up with a smarter epistle
Next time just turn yourself upside down that way blood can flow to that paper mache brain of yours and you can finally make sense....

You dare call yourself an analyst? Analyst of what?? The only thing your brain has the power to analyze is the brightness of your future and you can only do that with the help of a total eclipse of the sun

The only upward move you have made in life is dumping Arsenal for Bayern,even at that you couldn't even be the boss in a two man thread on a faceless forum......

Its a pity I don't have enough middle finger to let you know how I feel about you...
If you want to die,it doesn't have to be in my hands.....If you are tired of your faded existence just climb up to your level of ignorance and jump down to your IQ's level

The sex that lead to you must have happened on Lagos-Ibadan expressway because that's were most accidents happen.....
Little wonder you came out like a failed,half made Anti-christ

You are one of the few reasons abortion should be legalized.....
I really don't know the origin of your frustration. Could it be because you were the bastard child of a local armed robber who fell under Operation Sweep bullets back in the day?

Could it be the fact that poverty has been laying siege on you and your household since the day you were born?

I don't know if it is the cheap bleaching cream your neighborhood olosho mama used that has corroded your brain and left it a molten mass of zinc and lead

Whatever it is I am here to help. When your father's mates were buying legos and other educative toys for their kids, you were raised on Yoruba horror movies and then you wonder why your life is a walking horror movie

Thank God for cheap internet else you would have died an illiterate and bullet wounds would have ended your miserable life by now. Now you can at least be an online omo ita.

Since I have started posting on this forum I have never seen you come up with an intelligent post on anything football related.

My brilliant analysis on Hazard is what you phools are just discovering almost 18 months later. You are far below my intellectual tax bracket

Ajurawalo ija kaadi ko

Ignorant oponu that probably started supporting Chelsea after Mourinho won his first league title. Lol shege dan iska

If intelligence was a sport you would be in the paralympics. Your future na audio, we dey hear am we no dey see am

Here's an advice for what you should do with that leprous middle finger of yours. Stick it up your rectum and give yourself a colonoscopy

Your life is in a state of rigor mortis. I recommend a strong beam, rope made from jute or titanium and an NFL placekicker or UFC fighter to kick away the chair.

This would bring peace to your only surviving parent and end a life of sorrow, failure and uselessness.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ibeme:
There you go. Rahman causes another chance for Shitty.

This guy is the left back version of Cuadrado. Zero self-esteem murdaphucka.

well,whatever you say man,i am ready to give him a chance though, i dont blame him. I blame the manager who didnt have the sense not to sell both PvA and betrand and went ahead to waste 33 million on one position and also lacking the sense to find another option to BABA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Traore does the bizness again. Penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
mithel:

You are just exaggerating. I wonder what you want Hazard to do. Sometimes I cannot understand the criticisms levelled at the poor guy. How does Hazard bench Kennedy? Seriously? Kennedy?

Anyone not watching the game now will find it difficult to believe that the same Hazard has 3 assists and a goal in this game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
nateevs:

You are just exaggerating. I wonder what you want Hazard to do. Sometimes I cannot understand the criticisms levelled at the poor guy. How does Hazard bench Kennedy? Seriously? Kennedy?

Anyone not watching the game now will find it difficult to believe that the same Hazard has 3 assists and a goal in this game.

Like you have always said, we have a different standard for Hazard...so you grab.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
I want to slap oscar sha...that is bullying of the highest order and he now missed it, traore should nutmeg him in training ....REPEATEDLY

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

I really don't know the origin of your frustration. Could it be because you were the bastard child of a local armed robber who fell under Operation Sweep bullets back in the day?

Could it be the fact that poverty has been laying siege on you and your household since the day you were born?

I don't know if it is the cheap bleaching cream your neighborhood olosho mama used that has corroded your brain and left it a molten mass of zinc and lead?

Whatever it is I am here to help. When your father's mates were buying legos and other educative toys for their kids, you were raised on Yoruba horror movies and then you wonder why your life is a walking horror movie

Thank God for cheap internet else you would have died an illiterate and bullet wounds would have ended your miserable life by now. Now you can at least be an online omo ita.

Since I have started posting on this forum I have never seen you come up with an intelligent post on anything football related.

My brilliant analysis on Hazard is what you phools are just discovering almost 18 months later. You are far below my intellectual tax bracket

Ajurawalo ija kaadi ko
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
nateevs:

More annoying is that u won't hear them shout his praises when he does well for the team, all they wanna see him do is take on players and score goals, assists and chances creation don't cut it for them....why would someone blame Hazard in this kinda match ffs??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
mithel:

Like you have always said, we have a different standard for Hazard...so you grab.

What exactly is your own standard, let the whole house know,and stop being vague with your answers, seriously yall need to cut the dude some slack, I was one of doz who insulted him few days ago but he's been sensational today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

What exactly is your own standard, let the whole house know,and stop being vague with your answers, seriously yall need to cut the dude some slack, I was one of doz who insulted him few days ago but he's been sensational today.

Erm....arent you the dude who wants to follow Hazard to any club he goes....please shift.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

I don't know if it is the cheap bleaching cream your neighborhood olosho mama used that has corroded your brain and left it a molten mass of zinc and lead?

Ajurawalo ija kaadi ko

Guy abeg go and siddon somewhere. This is become rather an eyesore. If you want to insult, at least be creative with it. Not this fetid verbiage that lacks intellectual coordination.

How does bleaching cream corrode the brain? undecided Your insults are sounding like a baby trying to babble and lack any iota of an adult who knows how to engage his brain creatively.

Na only you everyone dey slap upandan the whole board.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
My boy Traore does it again. A dependable nigga you can rely on as I've always asserted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hehehe. I wonder what Nihilist thinks about Traore now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hazard that was a poor pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ibeme:
Pedro and Fab4 playing well.

Everone else is meh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Ibeme:
Pedro and Fab4 playing well.

Everone else is meh.
when I look at our bench... I feel frustrated cause of the lack of depth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
mithel:

Erm....arent you the dude who wants to follow Hazard to any club he goes....please shift.

Smh. . I always knew most of y'all castigating Hazard have no point, how's this the answer to my question?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hazard is slow....wonderful free kick and that's just about it....

He should try to be urgent sometimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
nateevs:
Hehehe. I wonder what Nihilist thinks about Traore now.

I've been travelling all day so I'm not watching the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:
Hazard is slow....wonderful free kick and that's just about it....

He should try to be urgent sometimes

Them go soon attack you now lol ,anyway you sef na machine gun

(1) (2) (3) ... (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.