Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10796835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
traore the only youth that is ready to play...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
It was nice to see the joy on his face in slow-mo. 2 good assists and a good goal (even though I wonder what caballero was thinking). He is so much better when he plays those one time -I-see-you--you-see-me passes and not those silly pause and play rubbish. All in all a very much improved performance from Hazard. Long may it continue.

Courtois must be cursing himself... No clean sheet bonus again.

Willian - oh he makes things happen. Easily CFC POTS.

Fabrepass - MOTM.

Traore. A very good boy. Taking his chances.

I know some will say that it's Citehs u-21. Who cares? The result says CFC 5 - 1 MC.
So knock yourselves out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

I really don't know the origin of your frustration. Could it be because you were the bastard child of a local armed robber who fell under Operation Sweep bullets back in the day?

Could it be the fact that poverty has been laying siege on you and your household since the day you were born?

I don't know if it is the cheap bleaching cream your neighborhood olosho mama used that has corroded your brain and left it a molten mass of zinc and lead?

Whatever it is I am here to help. When your father's mates were buying legos and other educative toys for their kids, you were raised on Yoruba horror movies and then you wonder why your life is a walking horror movie

Thank God for cheap internet else you would have died an illiterate and bullet wounds would have ended your miserable life by now. Now you can at least be an online omo ita.

Since I have started posting on this forum I have never seen you come up with an intelligent post on anything football related.

My brilliant analysis on Hazard is what you phools are just discovering almost 18 months later. You are far below my intellectual tax bracket

Ajurawalo ija kaadi ko

Seriously you expect to reply to this??
Go sit down and come up with something... Take it as your Homework, that's if you are not Homeless anyway...
Its not like the Igi oluwere memorial college you attended after you went rogue against your adopted area father ever gave an assignment

And come back with evidence that the ewe nje herbalist that DAYO rushed you to for treatment has cleared you fit enough to take another punch.....
You are on your way to heaven already, I don't want to give you a lift

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
lordfalcao:
traore the only youth that is ready to play...
Ever heard of Ake,Musonda,Baker,Boga and Andreas??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dammnnnn. WTF is going on here shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

You were crucified on Friday and you couldn't even wait till Sunday morning just to have a complete resurrection, just like every other thing in your life its also incomplete......

You keep showing every trait of a child given up at a local clinic as payment for the fee of his own delivery.......
But why won't she do that when that nasty wretched look of yours have been on your face since week 4 of your unfortunate fertilization and your head looked like a backward turned face cap......
Who wouldn't give up a boy looking like the Alaba to the 'ibeji Oran' in Yoruba horror movies

Is this a comeback?? Well maybe because they came from the back of your head...
If I am blindfolded and I pick alphabets at random,I will still come up with a smarter epistle
Next time just turn yourself upside down that way blood can flow to that paper mache brain of yours and you can finally make sense....

You dare call yourself an analyst? Analyst of what?? The only thing your brain has the power to analyze is the brightness of your future and you can only do that with the help of a total eclipse of the sun

The only upward move you have made in life is dumping Arsenal for Bayern,even at that you couldn't even be the boss in a two man thread on a faceless forum......

Its a pity I don't have enough middle finger to let you know how I feel about you...
If you want to die,it doesn't have to be in my hands.....If you are tired of your faded existence just climb up to your level of ignorance and jump down to your IQ's level

The sex that lead to you must have happened on Lagos-Ibadan expressway because that's were most accidents happen.....
Little wonder you came out like a failed,half made Anti-christ

You are one of the few reasons abortion should be legalized.....

With gratitude to God for a life well spent, and total submission to the will of God,we announce the call to glory of our friend and brother, Monseiur A40 esq who passed away after a brief encounter with a rather big and caustic kesh. He is survived by his aquaintance,Raumdeuter

We've even picked the message for his gravestone:

Here lies the body of A40
Whose face we'll see no more
For what he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4

Adieu old friend...RIP till we meet again

25 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nihilist:

With gratitude to God for a life well spent, and total submission to the will of God,we announce the call to glory of our friend and brother, Monseiur A40 esq who passed away after a brief encounter with a rather big and caustic kesh. He is survived by his aquaintance,Raumdeuter

Was a H2SO4

Ah ah. Kilode?Na my guy A-40 una dey give stick like this? Ori eyin boys yi to da ru walahi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

Ever heard of Ake,Musonda,Baker,Boga and Andreas??
ake have played epl and has proven himself... the rest should do that first b4 I take them serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
FBS:

Ah ah. Kilode?Na my guy A-40 una dey give stick like this? Ori eyin boys yi to da ru walahi.

I was convinced that A40 was merely injured and not dead, until I read this

".....If you are tired of your faded existence just climb up to your level of ignorance and jump down to your IQ's level"

A40 is dead bro. He is now an ex-A40. The man we used to know has been sent up for judgement. May the good lord have mercy on his soul...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

Go sit down and come up with something... Take it as your Homework, that's if you are not Homeless anyway...
Its not like the Igi oluwere memorial college you attended after you went rogue against your adopted area father ever gave an assignment

And come back with evidence that the ewe nje herbalist that DAYO rushed you to for treatment has cleared you fit enough to take another punch.....
Are you seeking an exit route already? Don't go yet. I am not done sending trey 8 slugs into that cranium of calamity between your ears

When your mates were hard at work in school you were busy peddling gbana for your small time Indian hemp dealing father somewhere in Ipodo

Life has handed you bad cards from the start. You have been fortunate to discover the internet and rather than harness its powers to be useful in life you are forming internet brawler. Eri ee n pamilerin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nihilist:

I was convinced that A40 was merely injured and not dead, until I read this

"....If you are tired of your faded existence just climb up to your level of ignorance and jump down to your IQ's level"

A40 is dead bro. He is now an ex-A40. The man we used to know has been sent up for judgement. May the good lord have mercy on his soul...

That pun was vicious tbh...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
We get Everton AWAY lipsrsealed undecided undecided

make we see sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pataki:

Guy abeg go and siddon somewhere. This is become rather an eyesore. If you want to insult, at least be creative with it. Not this fetid verbiage that lacks intellectual coordination.

How does bleaching cream corrode the brain? undecided Your insults are sounding like a baby trying to babble and lack any iota of an adult who knows how to engage his brain creatively.

Na only you everyone dey slap upandan the whole board.
You are an imbec!le. Your existence is an eyesore. Are you asking if bleaching cream can corrode the brain? Seriously? Are disses supposed to be factually correct or are you just testing the limits of human stewpidity

Only an eediotic midlife crisis sufferer would talk about engaging one's brain creatively in an online battle that does not add €1 to your akant. This is why you are a failure in life

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Dadehmola:

That pun was vicious tbh...

As in!

Never mind killing ants with a sledgehammer.

That was like lining up a firing squad with nuclear bombs instead of rifles.

Bigkesh is just a savage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

You are an imbec!le. Your existence is an eyesore. Are you asking if bleaching cream can corrode the brain? Seriously? Are disses supposed to be factually correct or are you just testing the limits of human stewpidity

Only an eediotic midlife crisis sufferer would talk about engaging one's brain creatively in an online battle that does not add €1 to your akant. This is why you are a failure in life
it all makes sense now..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nihilist:

Was a H2SO4

*Yawns*

Who wan kill Leviathan? E be like say corporate warapa dey worry una for this thread

No let me change am for you oo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
So I didn't know Bigkesh is an e-monster. Shit! This nuccah be dropping shades like he just needs to think it. (The evil part of me wants to see a head-to-head with Nihilist.)

God knows I cannot get into a e-fight with all these guys. Wetin I go talk? Na only FBS I dey ledi mo (I know say FBS no too dey yab like that grin grin grin)

Mehn! Serious things.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
Am sorry, I don't know why adults on this forum tend to come down so low to kids' levels, it doesn't make sense, maybe it's all part of the fun sha, a 20 year old messing with someone that is as old as his Pa, or betterstill a Pa playing in the mud with his last born. Hian!

It's a faceless forum, but we really don't know the people behind those monikers for fvck's sake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

You see how your brain works? Let me mention a word that excites your foolishness, you would immediately use it in your next post to respond to whomever is trying to slap the sense into that senseless indomie wrap you call a brain.

I am asking you, how does bleaching cream from a neighbor corrode the brain? You daft sod! Every diss bigkesh has thrown at you is factually correct, the only deluded animal that has failed to grasp that is your self denying being. Aguntan arindin oshi.

Calling you Ajakaja-40 is not a fallacy or just an insult, it is factually correct.

Oponu, so you spell ''account'' as 'akant'? Continue embarrassing yourself and getting slapped shamelessly across the board. The same way I was correcting you the other day, there is a difference between ''this'' and ''these''.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
bigkesh:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
nateevs:
So I didn't know Bigkesh is an e-monster. Shit! This nuccah be dropping shades like he just needs to think it. (The evil part of me wants to see a head-to-head with Nihilist.)

God knows I cannot get into a e-fight with all these guys. Wetin I go talk? Na only FBS I dey ledi mo (I know say FBS no too dey yab like that grin grin grin)

Mehn! Serious things.
You dey craze. grin ma ledi momi Jo ooh. cheesy
Besides everybody on here knows say me na gentleman. No get time for e-fights and all. But if na you I can handle you all day any day. tongue cheesy

Nihilist Na mad man. We already know that. grin but bigkesh? Wow, Na wetin you chop? Dropping punches like Ali on a holiday.

Anyways, A-40 na my guy so, yeah you guys should back off. E don do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
Everton away? WTF. FA una dey madt o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
A person comes out to state publicly that he doesn't engage his Brain creatively while posting grin
And people still take him serious? shocked

Orisi Orisi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
FBS:

You dey craze. grin ma ledi momi Jo ooh. cheesy
Besides everybody on here knows say me na gentleman. No get time for e-fights and all. But if na you I can handle you all day any day. tongue cheesy

Nihilist Na mad man. We already know that. grin but bigkesh? Wow, Na wetin you chop? Dropping punches like Ali on a holiday.

Anyways, A-40 na my guy so, yeah you guys should back off. E don do.

I nor know Wetin you and nateevs dey talk.

Everybody knows that I don't brawl myself. I promote and not even on this thread.

I'm still in mourning abeg...

I mean just look at this unnecessary violence:

"
You are like a failed Aba made Ramdueter with worse of his bad part and none of the good part.
If DAYO mess,you will poo
If he coughs, you will get tuberculosis
If he holds his breath, you will get Asthma

But

If DAYO buys a car,you will buy the spare tyre and stickers and claim dual ownership
If he bleeps a girl,you will lay the bed and buy the condom and claim you did it together"

Is this right?

Is this right for God's sake?

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
PietroRico:
A person comes out to state publicly that he doesn't engage his Brain creatively while posting grin

Orisi Orisi grin

LOL! I dey laff oh! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nihilist:

I nor know Wetin you and nateevs dey talk.

Everybody knows that I don't brawl myself. I promote and not even on this thread.

I'm still in mourning abeg...

I mean just look at this unnecessary violence:

"
You are like a failed Aba made Ramdueter with worse of his bad part and none of the good part.
If DAYO mess,you will poo
If he coughs, you will get tuberculosis
If he holds his breath, you will get Asthma

But

If DAYO buys a car,you will buy the spare tyre and stickers and claim dual ownership
If he bleeps a girl,you will lay the bed and buy the condom and claim you did it together"

Is this right?

Is this right for God's sake?

You are a murrafucker! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SetrakusRa(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chelsea 5 - 1 Man City U21s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
chyziani:
@A-40, I feel your pain dude grin. Yea! You really tried to resurrect. However, the tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, but the mouth of fools spouts folly (Proverbs 15:2). For your indiscretion, you have been admonished yet, you remain adamant. Little wonder Proverbs 27:22 says, "Though you pound a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain, yet his foolishness will not depart from him."

Let go of this obnoxious demeanor and naivety because, the waywardness of the naive will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroys them (Proverbs 1:32). Don't be like a dog that returns to its vomit. It's a fool who repeats his folly (Proverbs 26:11).

We know that foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child; and rod of discipline will remove it far from him. I'll leave that rod in the hand of Bigkesh.

Remember, it's only a fool who repeats his folly.

Stay blessed and enjoy your Sunday.
You must be gifted with clairvoyance. This is the passage that was read at your wake. I know because I am the Minister delivering that eulogy

Pataki:

You see how your brain works? Let me mention a word that excites your foolishness, you would immediately use it in your next post to respond to whomever is trying to slap the sense into that senseless indomie wrap you call a brain.
I am asking you, how does bleaching cream from a neighbor corrode the brain? You daft sod! Every diss bigkesh has thrown at you is factually correct, the only deluded animal that has failed to grasp that is your self denying being. Aguntan arindin oshi.
Calling you Ajakaja-40 is not a fallacy or just an insult, it is factually correct.
Oponu, so you spell ''account'' as 'akant'? Continue embarrassing yourself and getting slapped shamelessly across the board. The same way I was correcting you the other day, there is a difference between ''this'' and ''these''.
Do you have any sense at all or have hallucinogens fried the last braincell left. You are so clueless even John Stockton cannot assist you

Where did you see neighbor in my post? Ko ni da fun midlife crisis. Is it river blindness worrying you or is there a tumor in your brain that has rendered you blind

I was wondering what was the orisun of your m0ronic questions till I discovered the sodomite asinwin did not even know the difference between neighbor and neighborhood

Monitor Lizard get your shyte together and stop embarrassing yourself around the forum

What is upandan? Am I supposed to believe that is how you spell up and down?

You are a pathetic clueless hypocrite, a midlife crisis sufferer, monitor lizard, a wannabe Linda Ikeji who has nothing to show for almost 4 decades of existence

Thank God for this forum. A frustrated mofo like you would have gone to the nearest school in your neighborhood to waste innocent kids

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Mortuary attendants, coffin makers and grave diggers have refused to attend to what is remaining of kesh's victim.

Afrodoc was confused when he saw how shredded A40's body was.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nihilist:

Was a H2SO4

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
PietroRico:

Orisi Orisi grin
How e take dey do you?

You have tried aggressive, you have tried passive, you have tried passive-aggressive just to get my attention

This obsession is worrisome. You better get help!

All these batty boi bimbominchias on this forum sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (1815) (1816) (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, AlphaNugget(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.