Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,700 members, 7,914,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10995749 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (19739) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
SailorXY:

Staring @ the table how is it possible both teams miss out?

Man City is 7 points ahead of Southampton and West Ham. With the way City is playing and their uninterested players and coaches, Would you bet they wont start losing game after game.

Since Guardiola was named their next coach they have beaten Sunderland 1-0 and lost the next 3 games in all competition. If that trend continues

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
ollah1:
If that happens then kiss goodbye to EPL clubs in UCL

Isnt that what happens in other leagues when new clubs come every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Slimzjoe:

This man and Sidelines ehn....

How your side? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Isnt that what happens in other leagues when new clubs come every season

Considering the fact that more will be from EPL this time. If Man c n Utd doesn't make it then only Arsenal will be the experienced team from EPL and we all know what that means
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Man City is 7 points ahead of Southampton and West Ham. With the way City is playing and their uninterested players and coaches, Would you bet they wont start losing game after game.

Since Guardiola was named their next coach they have beaten Sunderland 1-0 and lost the next 3 games in all competition. If that trend continues
That's a big if tho.
Their loss yesterday can't count as a part of their recent form.

Pellegrini asked for some kind of break in order to prepare well for both crucial games which got declined of course by the English FA, so he prioritized Europe as evidenced by his line up.
I think the FA should scratch out patterns to accommodate tight schedule of their top teams, especially towards the business end of every campaign @ least for now!

The quality of English top teams have reduced over the years & it's only arrogance for the organizers to point to teams of the past who could manage all through such hectic fixtures & still competed favorably home & abroad.

... else they will damage their EPL by themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
ollah1:

Considering the fact that more will be from EPL this time. If Man c n Utd doesn't make them only Arsenal will be the experienced team from EPL and we all know what that means
What does it mean please? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
SailorXY:

That's a big if tho.

Pellegrini asked for some kind of break in order to prepare well for both crucial games which got declined of course by the English FA, so he prioritized Europe as evidenced by his line up.
I think the FA should scratch out patterns to accommodate tight schedule of their top teams, especially towards the business end of every campaign @ least for now!

The quality of English top teams have reduced over the years & it's only arrogance for the organizers to point to teams of the past who could manage all through such hectic fixtures & still competed favorably home & abroad.

Pellegrini shouldn't have prioritised UCL. He can't win it l, neither would he go past the quarter finals. He should have just secured then carling cup try securing the FA. Secure top 4 position and crash about in the quarter finals. It wld have been a great season for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Yes nah. Abi the league leader is experienced ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
SailorXY:

That's a big if tho.

A few weeks ago City was topping the league and genuine title contenders after the Pep announcement it seemed all the players just ceased to care and the coach too

Also I heard they only have 13 fit players. The City of nowadays is not a side known to grind out result. Once things dont go their way, they start hanging their heads pointing fingers etc

Most of the players minds right now are on how to get the next contract at another club. Their next 2 games are vs Newcastle and Liverpool

I just think the entire team has lost motivation and everyone including the fans are already looking at next season

I wont be surprised if they crash out to Kiev sef

Its a long shot a very long shot but I wish City and Manure wont make top 4. So EPl can produce a weak top 4 to be eaten raw in Europe Let Pep and Mourinho start from the scratch in Europa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
ollah1:

Yes nah. Abi the league leader is experienced ??
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
dmcdad:

Looking for trouble... angry grin

Cc Spy360... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

A few weeks ago City was topping the league and genuine title contenders after the Pep announcement it seemed all the players just ceased to care and the coach too

Also I heard they only have 13 fit players. The City of nowadays is not a side known to grind out result. Once things dont go their way, they start hanging their heads pointing fingers etc

Most of the players minds right now are on how to get the next contract at another club. Their next 2 games are vs Newcastle and Liverpool

I just think the entire team has lost motivation and everyone including the fans are already looking at next season

I wont be surprised if they crash out to Kiev sef

Its a long shot a very long shot but I wish City and Manure wont make top 4. So EPl can produce a weak top 4 to be eaten raw in Europe Let Pep and Mourinho start from the scratch in Europa

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
A40:

I have no idea from whence you came or who were the unfortunate beings responsible for bringing you to this planet to afflict the world with your ignorance and stoopidity but I pray warapa grips you all for the rest of your pathetic lives. Death would be too easy for you hillbillies. A life of disease and all kinds of mental and physical affliction na your portion

Get behind me you miserable son of Beelzebub

Hehehehe.... here goes b1tchboy Omo odo 1 of Nairaland football section...

Illegitimate Cretin.
Holla at me when you are back to life... I don't want zombie stains on my hands when I lay the smack down....

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin

The sports section is now something else!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
Illegitimate Cretin!! This aint a fair fight no more!!!

elrony....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Slimzjoe(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
coded01:

How your side? grin

Nothing much...We dey Arrange Tickets grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
elrony:

Hehehehe.... here goes b1tchboy Omo odo 1 of Nairaland football section...

Illegitimate Cretin.
Holla at me when you are back to life... I don't want zombie stains on my hands when I lay the smack down....

grin grin grin grin
I do not know you transvestites from Adam but if you want to get run over by a Mack truck step right up. You would beg for otapiapia once i'm through with you

All these PMS-ing cunts for my mentions. I will behead and drink Burukutu from your poorly formed skulls. Spineless mofos

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
I guess some spineless people who have been beaten by A40 in the past with logic suddenly found their voice among the mob

I would think anyone that is confident of himself should book a date and time and not start throwing shade from the back of the mob

If you are confident of your ability signify intentions and go one on one. Only cowards would wait for the crowd before the start something

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
I guess some spineless people who have been beaten by A40 in the past with logic suddenly found their voice among the mob

I would think anyone that is confident of himself should book a date and time and not start throwing shade from the back of the mob

If you are confident of your ability signify intentions and go one on one. Only cowards would wait for the crowd before the start something

Says the back-stabbing hypocrite who decided to slam some iyanya beats the same period his rabid (albeit Loyal) mongrel was being viciously pummeled on this same thread.

Aja yen na lo ma je enu e, iwo Agbaya Adabga-Ma-danu yi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Says the back-stabbing hypocrite who decided to slam some iyanya beats the same period his rabid (albeit Loyal) mongrel was being viciously pummeled on this same thread.

Aja yen na lo ma je enu e, iwo Agbaya Adabga-Ma-danu yi

What does this WAEC dropout knows by back stabbing?

No wonder you insecure and inferior beings would probably be expecting me to come defend A40 when he can easily take care of himself

See this foool. You put the F in failure, So because a40 is involved in a fight I should come to his aid?
Naahh. A40 is good enough to handle his battle. and he doesnt need my help. So you were expecting me to come insult bigkesh because a40 is doing the same? What an immature toool. So If I'm dissing sinizia now, You have taken it upon yourself to come and defend him? Thats what I would expect from pre-pubescent girls
no wonder you are such a follow follow at your age, you cant take a stand and stand by it, you need people to validate you you need people to support you

What kind of she-men are we breeding nowadays who think like primary school girls

omotoyi-kogbon

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

What does this WAEC dropout knows by back stabbing?

No wonder you insecure and inferior beings would probably be expecting me to come defend A40 when he can easily take care of himself

See this foool. You put the F in failure, So because a40 is involved in a fight I should come to his aid?
Naahh. A40 is good enough to handle his battle. and he doesnt need my help. So you were expecting me to come insult bigkesh because a40 is doing the same? What an immature toool. So If I'm dissing sinizia now, You have taken it upon yourself to come and defend him? Thats what I would expect from pre-pubescent girls
no wonder you are such a follow follow at your age, you cant take a stand and stand by it, you need people to validate you you need people to support you

What kind of she-men are we breeding nowadays who think like primary school girls

omotoyi-kogbon

grin grin

You are a hopeless old fool who would forever remain an embarrassment to your entire lineage..

Who said anything about defence, you unfortunate never-do-well!!

We are pointing out a treacherous behaviour
synonymous with old, haggard and shameless elderly men like yourself, you are here chatting nonsense - the kind that would make your grand children rejoice at your funeral!

Shey you no dey even look your grey hair for mirror , reason your life ni??

Oloshious Bodija Marabout! !

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:
You are a hopeless old fool who would forever remain an embarrassment to your entire lineage..

Who said anything about defence, you unfortunate never-do-well!!

synonymous with old, haggard and shameless elderly men like yourself, you are here chatting nonsense - the kind that would make your grand children rejoice at your funeral!

Shey you no dey even look your grey hair for mirror , reason your life ni??

Oloshious Bodija Marabout! !
All your existence you have been a follow follow. He is now expecting me to come and say something in a case that has no bearing with me? Shey kesh or 40 write you say dem need assistance? but an olofofo amebo at your age still doing amebo all over the place

I heard its when one was overfed with fowl anus that they take to ameboing all over the place

40 no call you, I no call you. But you had to chook your snout in. Thats why you couldbnt pass O'level in 25 attempts

Olodo agbaya atole

You better go register for GCE again maybe you can pass 1 paper again

I am debating sizinia on our thread oya come and chook mouth like the insecure cowardly pre-pubescent girl you are

Just wasting oxygen lasan with his nostrils like BMW exhaust pipe grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Everywhere I have gone I have a track record of success, independent thinking and not following the crowd, Can you say the same about yourself?

grin grin

Success??

You are nothing but a glorified simpleton!!

Whilst your mates were busy studying hard, making hay whilst the sun shineth, you were busy chanting "we-no-go-gree" at Awo hall back in 1992, only to graduate 10 years after with a certificate of attendance!!

Pray tell - what is so "successful" about an illegal immigrant doing night shifts at mortuaries in Texas?? .

You are a living testimony to the fact that the grass ain't always greener on the other side - you for kukuma stay Ibadan dey wash car jejely at Oluyole Roundabout!

Oloshious Gringo!!

raumdeuter:

All your existence you have been a follow follow. He is now expecting me to come and say something in a case that has no bearing with me? Shey kesh or 40 write you say dem need assistance? but an olofofo amebo at your age still doing amebo all over the place

I heard its when one was overfed with fowl anus that they take to ameboing all over the place

40 no call you, I no call you. But you had to chook your snout in

Olodo agbaya atole

You better go register for GCE again maybe you can pass 1 paper again

Egbon Dayo; why did you decide to play that jam at that particular moment, you treacherous, backstabbing ogunpa vulture - a balding one at that!!

You are a disgrace !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

Success??
You are nothing but a glorified simpleton!!
Whilst your mates were busy studying hard, making hay whilst the sun shineth, you were busy chanting "we-no-go-gree" at Awo hall back in 1992, only to graduate 10 years after with a certificate of attendance!!
Pray tell - what is so "successful" about an illegal immigrant doing night shifts at mortuaries in Texas?? .
You are a living testimony to the fact that the grass ain't always greener on the other side - you for kukuma stay Ibadan dey wash car jejely at Oluyole Roundabout!
Oloshious Gringo!!
Egbon Dayo; why did you decide to play that jam at that particular moment, you treacherous, backstabbing ogunpa vulture - a balding one at that!!
You are a disgrace !!!

These are samples of the inferiority complex and lack of originality we talk about. There are people in this sports forum who know me personally and they would boldly tell you that everything I have done is all you have dreamed, prayed and hoped to be. You dream it. I live it

Lets assume I was in Awo hall by 1992 like you said, I mean you are talking about Awo Hall in one of the greatest University in the country which you filled on UME form 23 times but got denied every single one of those attempt

Thats by the side

What does my playing a jam have to do with anything? Is that the first time I would play a jam on anythread?

You are the primary school girl who thinks I should gang up and come to 40's aid when the nucca is holding his own and doesnt need any help. It shows how insecure you are and your lack of confidence

Its only someone desperately seeking validation like you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

These are samples of the inferiority complex and lack of originality we talk about. There are people in this sports forum who know me personally and they would boldly tell you that everything I have done is all you have dreamed, prayed and hoped to be. You dream it. I live it[

Oh shut your traps, you alcohol-sodden nutcase!!

It's only empty barrels/underachievers like yourself that boast and fantasize on the pages of a faceless forum!

Egbon Dayo - moh mo yin dele abi you wan make I post pictures? ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Dadehmola:
Oh shut your traps, you alcohol-sodden nutcase!!

It's only empty barrels/underachievers like yourself that boast and fantasize on the pages of a faceless forum!

Egbon Dayo - moh mo yin dele abi you wan make I post pictures? ? grin grin

I cant boast because people know me here already and if I say anything untrue they would be quick to call it out. People like you when you look at almost everyone around you, you would think they are boasting no be dem say make you fail WAEC 25 times.

You can post anything you want if that would make you sleep better. Thats an example of the inferiority complex we are talking about. Posting pictures proves what exactly? I have posted my pictures on this forum several times and was on my previous profile for many years.

So you re-posting it means what exactly? Thats the difference between us. You are a low life who revels in meaningless things while your mates are thinking of their future you spent several yrs at dingy cinemas watching Indian films trying to be the Nigerian Amitabh Dramendra

Is the picture going to prove you are not a failure, or that you didnt fail WAEC 23 times? while your mates are in the post graduate classes you are still battling WAEC

Isnt that why everyone in your class calls you Egbon? Ori e kan tobi for nothing bi apere ajashe ni

BTW I am debating s1nizia Come and defend him since you are getting schooled here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg, make Barca VS Arsenal come fast. We wan relocate venue . grin

In other News, Blood stains everywhere..

And the sad story about all these is that, all of una no fit stand, face each other, con dey spit fire face to face.

Ordinary argument una turn am to World War III.

Dadehmola and Raumdeuter, Oya chop bread. No vex again. grin You hear?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dadehmola: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2016
Bimffo:
Abeg, make Barca VS Arsenal come fast. We wan relocate venue . grin

In other News, Blood stains everywhere..

And the sad story about all these is that, all of una no fit stand, face each other, con dey spit fire face to face.

Ordinary argument una turn am to World War III.

Dadehmola and Raumdeuter, Oya chop bread. No vex again. grin You hear?

grin grin

All na bants jare - nothing serious....

Dayo is actually one of the few peeps here I'd like to meet in real life [s]so as to club some sense into his gorimapa head[/s] smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1817) (1818) (1819) (1820) (1821) (1822) (1823) ... (19739) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), timbros(m), zeusis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.