Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,437 members, 7,947,809 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11180107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) (19740) (19741) (19742) ... (19918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:14pm On Aug 08
Unlimited22:

See the number of likes and shares on this post

All of you on this thread are Kage-level instigators πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Post wey I just like now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:20pm On Aug 08
BlewMahn:

This is the post that started this thing.

You called what I said nonsense. I called what you said dust in response.

Other people voiced contrary opinions respectfully, but you had to come at me with that annoying disrespectful tone. I no blame you sha.
I didn't want to respond to you, but you're just a hypocrite.

Instead of you to admit you got angry, at least I have the balls to say sorry no vex and but instead of you apologising for your f up. You're writing explanations to who?

You want to be respected, did you respectful respond to me.

Be lying to yourself that you have
right to say what you said, continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:32pm On Aug 08
BlueAngel444:
ogebi shut up joor. Be doing like u are blind

Is it not funny it's only after I posted his slow motion u mumus now have what to quote me with.

You're now asking me nonsense question that doesn't make sense about sliding unto post like I am inside his head abi.

Just shut up and say u just want to attack somebody. He should have slide he should have slide, it's now you know o he didn't even need to slide.
blewmahn this is the disrespect abi

And you are justifying yourself. I am sorry, since there are almost 30people here that think agree with what you said.

Enjoy your new found reputation, I will deactivate because you, they will hail but I am doing it so that they themselves will not call someone they don't know bastards as well.

You guys that want to keep attacking players and every mistake they make go ahead.

You guys really do enjoy attacking people

😭😭😭😭😭 You hurt me sooo bad, I hope I don't commit suicide because of you. πŸ˜ͺ My painful letter ends here good bye

Enjoy your nairaland reputation the one that made me deactivate 😭😭😭😭😭😭

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08
Anoda sentra bakk

Chelsea don turn to daycare now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08
Jodera:
This one wey bluemann don finally throw vayulence, abeg who for this board still deh clean in terms of vayulence?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I πŸ‘‹πŸΎ

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 12:44pm On Aug 08
πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08
airmark:

You wouldn't tell us the addition and influence of Palmer but would be doing illogical comparisons.

Palmer was the difference last season and if we continue giving him wastepipes upfront to serve, he will be frustrated and leave us when we need him most. He won't want to continuously shoulder the burden of wasteful strikers, while the likes of Foden, celebrate silverwares and gets him benched in the national team.

I don't understand... Is Palmer not part of the Chelsea attack you have beenncastigating all this time?

So if Osimhen joins now and start performing, you will now say apart from Palmer and Osimhen, our attack is trash? Or if your Dovbyk still join you will say apart from Palmer and Osimhen and Dovbyk, our attack is trash...

Is Palmer different from Chelsea attack?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08
airmark:

Badiashile will not start any match when we have better defenders in the team.

If the season starts and he starts Badiashile, then Maresca loves mediocrity like you do.

You keep shouting Badashile will not start, but when I asked you if Fofana will start after that disasterclass, you keep avoiding that one grin grin

Are these not the injured defenders you are saying will come back and stabilise our defence?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08
It's time to create a court thread on nairaland cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08
BlueAngel444:

And you are justifying yourself. I am sorry, since there are almost 30people here that think agree with what you said.

Enjoy your new found reputation, I will deactivate because you, they will hail but I am doing it so that they themselves will not call someone they don't know bastards as well.

You guys that want to keep attacking players and every mistake they make go ahead.

😭😭😭😭😭 You hurt me sooo bad, I hope I don't commit suicide because of you. πŸ˜ͺ My painful letter ends here good bye

Please don't hurt yourself.... Don't take football banter serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08
Whizlight:
I'm not saying anything but this man has eyes at least

Airmark will turn a blind eye to this quote.

He knows more than the coach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:58pm On Aug 08
Whizlight:
I'm not saying anything but this man has eyes at least
Even this preseason the major issue has been defensive structure

We've looked decent at least going forward but the defence... My God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:01pm On Aug 08
Ijustwantto:
Me cool
Lmaoo...
You still new, or at least, this moniker still new.

Just give it time grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:02pm On Aug 08
Leyqute:

I πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Clap for yourself.

No just lemme bring ya receipts oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08
Ijustwantto:
Me cool
Who invited ijustwattogba grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08
This one just dey foam for mouth since grin grin
Take your L and run along

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08
I don't like violence. I only lash Ronaldo fans and gbadristas. That's all cheesy
Jodera:

Lmaoo...
You still new, or at least, this moniker still new.

Just give it time grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:19pm On Aug 08
When will all these European clubs do an African pre season tour or even South American. So much potential and revenue just wasting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08
Leyqute:
This guy’s parents no try. Call the kid β€œSam” and save him years of embarrassment. Being called β€œOmoriodo” is punishment enough for anyone.

grin grin

What does that word mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ouzo1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08
Ordinary 10days fasting pastor no fit do, to make matters worse na pepper soup devil use catch am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 1:24pm On Aug 08
Capaldi:
I can't remember the Last time we signed any young and highly rated prodigy from Brazil or even South America as a whole. What's happening to our scouts over there.
Boehly keep them coming. The next Messi, Neymar, or even Vini wont escape us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:32pm On Aug 08
Ijustwantto:
I don't like violence. I only lash Ronaldo fans are gbadristas. That's all cheesy
You never even reach 6 months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08
timbros:

grin grin

Have a guess. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08
Even if na 24 hours, barca fans always maintaining their steeze and composure 😁😎
Jodera:
You never, even reach 6 months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08
Even Google sees Samu as Omoriodo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:40pm On Aug 08
Leyqute:
This guy’s parents no try. Call the kid β€œSam” and save him years of embarrassment. Being called β€œOmoriodo” is punishment enough for anyone.
Black man and their mentality will nver seize to amaze me. You are clowning your fellow black man for answering his native name with pride. A black man answering his native name has turned to embarrassment and punishment. This post is shameful

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 1:46pm On Aug 08
Ihebu4chelsea:
Please don't hurt yourself.... Don't take football banter serious

One of the things I can recall from Mrs Tolu was her lessons on respect, sanity, civil conversations and it's importance. I recall that Amanda was of the opinion that it's impossible to achieve this without going completely gung-ho, matching same energy and finally hitting the nail on the head. Jerry was in support of this.

However, Ebere wasn't in support and added that taking this route simply means an eye for an eye that'll end solving nothing. I think during the lesson, we were able to differentiate between "pure banter" and "personal banter" as such, without thick skin, you simply shouldn't engage. You have to be ready for conflict or remain civil.

On her lessons; sanity and it's return to prominence was just an idea that symbolizes a moment of somewhat great awakening, where common sense, and the ability to reason was made imperative in whatever we do. It was more like a shift from chaos, unnecessary noise, bitterness and destructive tendencies to something completely opposite. We asked if all these applied only offline, she simply laughed and said no. Meaning it's equally important online.

She concluded by warning us vehemently that all these things are inconsequential provided you're able to develop thick skin, defiant attitude and unparalleled courage to engage in conflicts or any form of banter both offline and online.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 1:48pm On Aug 08
timbros:

grin grin

Thats not his name. His name is Omorodion which means Children above all. Its an Edo name.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08
Kimbeast:

Black man and their mentality will nver seize to amaze me. You are clowning your fellow black man for answering his native name with pride. A black man answering his native name has turned to embarrassment and punishment. This post is shameful

Easy tiger lol.

A name is a name. Doesn’t matter the origin. And I’m making fun of it because it rhymes with a common tool in a Yoruba home. That the name is Yoruba has nothing to do with it. People make fun of Okon, Murdryk, and Kvaratskhelia just the same.

The internet has screwed up your mind so much that everything is strife with you. Had Omorodion signed for United now, you’d be the one making jest of his name. But because he’s Chelsea, you started boiling with holy anger and righteous indignation.

Biko take it easy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08
Kimbeast:

Thats not his name. His name is Omorodion which means Children above all. Its an Edo name.

Didn’t even know it’s not a Yoruba name cos I don’t think it mattered. People throw jabs here.

Or maybe you’re an Edo man. That’s why it’s paining you to the bone marrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:01pm On Aug 08
BlueAngel444:
So Bayer and Xabi wanted Samu Omorodion πŸ€”, can Xavi want anything bad πŸ˜”
Leverkusen want omoriodo when they have schick and boniface grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 2:10pm On Aug 08
BlueAngel444:

Yes na. Abi you no see say na disrespect, ehh fine geh? cheesy

You think I enjoy attacking Badiashile? Nobody don hype the guy reach me, dem don even clown me cos of am. Nobody use "BadBoyShile" reach me here. But that play against Madrid was just inexcusable.

It's all good sha. We look forward to the new season. I do apologize for the harsh language. Just felt the very first quote you made had a disrespectful undertone. But I apologize again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) (19740) (19741) (19742) ... (19918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, Ibime(m), ItGeek(m), DeadPresidents, StarchAndBanga and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.