Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,488 members, 7,947,955 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11180464 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19733) (19734) (19735) (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) ... (19918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:
It's like he learned nothing from Silva, who was renowned for his action in these type of situations. In fact you don't need to be an expert to know what to do here. Your keeper is out of position but you're strolling in the face of danger. Preseason or not, this scenario is shameful.

Thiago 1000% clears that off the line

A good defender should do so sef

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07
BlueAngel444:
the scenario is shameful abi, till he slides on dry grass and hits the post and goes on 5 months injury before u stop ur nonsense

What are you even saying 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 4:54pm On Aug 07
Omoluabi16:
kepa sef no dey with us again.Loaned last season and will sold. James and chilwell have been part -time.who else? It's hard to understand how the other 15,16 players from that squad suddenly became shit and had to be sold. There is gross mismanagement in the Chelsea organization. Scouting, signings, injury management, e t.c. Except some miracle happens, we might have to accept the status of being 3rd tier or 4th in the EPL.

Honestly speaking, the management didn't manage the team well.

Wiped out entire team with winning mentality. Who does that?

Well, Tiago was with us though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 5:04pm On Aug 07
Badiashiele should be the 5th defender. Disasi might slow and can't act fast but you can't fault him in terms of effort.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 5:11pm On Aug 07
Derumklala12:

Bro thought it was Dora the explorer
Is the ball rolling in?? Yeees or nooo??
😂
you guys should chill on this badiashile issue ..

That ball had a 50/50 chance of hitting the side net and entering the goal net ..

It was an unlucky gamble on badiashile part .. he most thought that ball was going to the side netn.. Hence, the reason he slowed down a bit .. sliding at that point to prevent the ball from going into the net would be a waste of time ..

Badiashile gambled wrong and whoever played the ball too was only lucky..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07
😁😁😁

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:44pm On Aug 07
DeeScan:
you guys should chill on this badiashile issue ..

That ball had a 50/50 chance of hitting the side net and entering the goal net ..

It was an unlucky gamble on badiashile part .. he most thought that ball was going to the side netn.. Hence, the reason he slowed down a bit .. sliding at that point to prevent the ball from going into the net would be a waste of time ..

Badiashile gambled wrong and whoever played the ball too was only lucky..

Lmaoo...
If you deh play even 5- aside football, you'll know that guys can score from that angle 10/10 not to talk of a professional footballer with such big post and angle.

The GK have did most of the job for badiashile by taking Diaz to a tight angle and dived in such a way to narrow the angle so that badiashile can cover up for him.

The only "Gamble" Badiashile took was underrating Diaz to be a very very poor player who can't score. It's the audacity for me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:
It's like he learned nothing from Silva, who was renowned for his action in these type of situations. In fact you don't need to be an expert to know what to do here. Your keeper is out of position but you're strolling in the face of danger. Preseason or not, this scenario is shameful.

With the suicidal highline, we didn't buy a sweeper GK

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeeScan: 5:55pm On Aug 07
Jodera:

Lmaoo...
If you deh play even 5- aside football, you'll know that guys can score from that angle 10/10 not to talk of a professional footballer with such big post and angle.

The GK have did most of the job for badiashile by taking Diaz to a tight angle and dived in such a way to narrow the angle so that badiashile can cover up for him.

The only "Gamble" Badiashile took was underrating Diaz to be a very very poor player who can't score. It's the audacity for me grin grin
.. Well .. I'm pretty sure bad man shile would have learnt his lesson and would not never underrate any player ..

But to be candid .. scoring from that position takes a special kind technique and positioning to have the ball in the back of the net..

Sm average player would definitely have side net that ball .. The player was in a parallel position to the post if you check well .. All those five aside football players wey you dey talk no fit score am Lai Lai ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 6:23pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

This is shameful…strolling instead of clearing the ball

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:29pm On Aug 07
DeeScan:
.. Well .. I'm pretty sure bad man shile would have learnt his lesson and would not never underrate any player ..

But to be candid .. scoring from that position takes a special kind technique and positioning to have the ball in the back of the net..

An average player would definitely have side net that ball .. The player was in a parallel position to the post if you check well .. All those five aside football players wey you dey talk no fit score am Lai Lai ..
The foolishness is not even underrating a player from Accriton Fc sef, but a REAL MADRID player. That's pure foolishness, no matter the angle as long as it's an empty post. Another thing is that the distance to the post is not even far from when he took the shot sef

As for the bolded, it's not even parallel to the post (at least it's not on the white line) plus Diaz is even two footed sef.
Tbh, people dey score that goal on a steady even in 5 aside. I'll be really shocked if a top player misses that goal from that angle.

Give brahim 10 of that situation and he'll surely hit the target 9 times. The other miss is probably because he's human
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07
DeeScan:

Sm average player would definitely have side net that ball .. The player was in a parallel position to the post if you check well .. All those five aside football players wey you dey talk no fit score am Lai Lai ..

What is unique about scoring from that angle with one's strong foot?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07
BlueAngel444:
but seriously is it really paining you that I am supporting Madrid, there's no law that says you can't support other clubs 😳

It sounds like childish jealousy every time I hear you nairalanders be like go and support your Madrid 😏 it is not my support

It's like been jealous your coworker as extra source of income and joy. 🤭🤭

Your loyalty lies elsewhere that's why you are not passionate about Chelsea and supporting rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:54pm On Aug 07
airmark:

Your loyalty lies elsewhere that's why you are not passionate about Chelsea and supporting rubbish.
as you dey measure am with passionatometer abi 😒
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07
drisham:

What are you even saying 🤦🏽‍♂️

Imagine trying to defend Badiashile there.

Make season start make him run go back to Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Aug 07
Jodera:

The foolishness is not even underrating a player from Accriton Fc sef, but a REAL MADRID player. That's pure foolishness, no matter the angle as long as it's an empty post. Another thing is that the distance to the post is not even far from when he took the shot sef

As for the bolded, it's not even parallel to the post (at least it's not on the white line) plus Diaz is even two footed sef.
Tbh, people dey score that goal on a steady even in 5 aside. I'll be really shocked if a top player misses that goal from that angle.

Give brahim 10 of that situation and he'll surely hit the target 9 times. The other miss is probably because he's human

Badiashile thought every attacker is Sterling and Jackson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:02pm On Aug 07
Omorogun is a here we go.

Chai.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:

Chai.

7 years of Omoriodo. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:06pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:

Chai.

Omorogun grin

You have no choice but to support him now, and hope his is a case of "the stone that the builders rejected..." or how bible talk am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07
Segedino, how much is hit and score jazz?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:16pm On Aug 07
airmark:

Badiashile thought every attacker is Sterling and Jackson.
Trueeeeee.... Another angle oo

He's played with Jackson and Sterling for an entire year that he probably thought it's normal for an attacker to miss goals reason for his lax attitude.

Now I understand why he behaved like that ystdy cos normally it was beyond comprehension grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 7:16pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:

Chai.

Another Badiashile on the attacking end...

Too bad that the original Badiashile is on the defence 😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:18pm On Aug 07
airmark:
Segedino, how much is hit and score jazz?
Ebuka.cute, Sege and Skimple— men wey dey see things— are all active Chelsea fans and una still dey surfer laidis??

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:24pm On Aug 07
BlueAngel444:
ogebi shut up joor. Be doing like u are blind

Is it not funny it's only after I posted his slow motion u mumus now have what to quote me with.

You're now asking me nonsense question that doesn't make sense about sliding unto post like I am inside his head abi.

Just shut up and say u just want to attack somebody. He should have slide he should have slide, it's now you know o he didn't even need to slide.

Thunder fire you. You are a bastard. A sorry excuse for a human being. Mannerless dolt with a dangerously low IQ and a gutter mouth from which shit flows effortlessly.

Everybody and their grandma can see that Badiashile would've stopped that shot if he hadn't slowed down, but you cannot see it cos you are helplessly stupid. Or maybe you do see it, but choose to believe otherwise cos you relish foolishness. And even if you have contrary opinions, you could have voiced them without being disrespectful, but I guess that is like expecting fresh scent from an unclean toilet. Nothing but sh!t can come from you cos you're full of sh!t.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:30pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

Thunder fire you. You are a bastard. A sorry excuse for a human being. Mannerless dolt with a dangerously low IQ and a gutter mouth from which shit flows effortlessly.

Everybody and their grandma can see that Badiashile would've stopped that shot if he hadn't slowed down, but you cannot see it cos you are helplessly stupid. Or maybe you do see it, but choose to believe otherwise cos you relish foolishness. And even if you have contrary opinions, you could have voiced them without being disrespectful, but I guess that is like expecting fresh scent from an unclean toilet. Nothing but sh!t can come from you cos you're full of sh!t.
Ah
Easy, boss, easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:32pm On Aug 07
So chelsea finally sign that omori odo guy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

First time I go see you vex
Chai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07
I know before the window closes, gbelsea will sign me. It's just a matter of time ☺️

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Aug 07
Omo na WA shaa

Na WA

Leyqute, BlewMahn

Wetin we go do nau? I be Chelsea fan. I go support my team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 7:46pm On Aug 07
Samu alagbo is a here we go. Oh my days.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 7:48pm On Aug 07
Bayer Leverkusen and some other clubs tried to enter the race to sign Samu. (@FabrizioRomano)

copium

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:48pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:
Omo na WA shaa

Na WA

Leyqute, BlewMahn

Wetin we go do nau? I be Chelsea fan. I go support my team.

We go still support bro,I sha know say person wey swear for this team go forgive us one day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19733) (19734) (19735) (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) ... (19918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.