Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,718 members, 7,975,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11309307 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19734) (19735) (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) (19740) ... (20047) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 7:49pm On Aug 07
Ballzproblemm:
Bayer Leverkusen and some other clubs tried to enter the race to sign Samu. (@FabrizioRomano)

copium

Maybe we are not alone in this wilderness, there's something else Leverkusen saw too abi na my eyes dey pain me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:52pm On Aug 07
Omo everybody get limit o grin grin. See how blue.man dey spit venom grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07
We have no choice but to support Samu now

From his highlights, he only scores headers, which means his leg is probably not straight like Jackson

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07
swiz123:

What is unique about scoring from that angle with one's strong foot?

Leave am

He is used to our wasteful attackers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

Thunder fire you. You are a bastard. A sorry excuse for a human being. Mannerless dolt with a dangerously low IQ and a gutter mouth from which shit flows effortlessly.

Everybody and their grandma can see that Badiashile would've stopped that shot if he hadn't slowed down, but you cannot see it cos you are helplessly stupid. Or maybe you do see it, but choose to believe otherwise cos you relish foolishness. And even if you have contrary opinions, you could have voiced them without being disrespectful, but I guess that is like expecting fresh scent from an unclean toilet. Nothing but sh!t can come from you cos you're full of sh!t.

Ah dem don provoke my comrade ๐Ÿฅฒ

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:
Omo na WA shaa

Na WA

Leyqute, BlewMahn

Wetin we go do nau? I be Chelsea fan. I go support my team.

This team no wan give us joy again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07
airmark:
Segedino, how much is hit and score jazz?
That one no go work for omorogun o....him belike ancestor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07
Jodera:

Ebuka.cute, Sege and Skimpleโ€” men wey dey see thingsโ€” are all active Chelsea fans and una still dey surfer laidis??

grin grin

Baba.....the forces wey dey against Chelsea dey within....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07
Na donjazzet be d force fashioned against Chelsea..

@airmark @jodera.

We need him head 4 sacrifice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 8:15pm On Aug 07
Ibime:
We have no choice but to support Samu now

From his highlights, he only scores headers, which means his leg is probably not straight like Jackson

I have seen enough with Jackson to have 2 left legs disguising themselves as strikers.

Good Lord,who we offend like this. cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:37pm On Aug 07
Vischy:

We go still support bro,I sha know say person wey swear for this team go forgive us one day.
Be like na Abramovich o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07
Leyqute:

7 years of Omoriodo. grin
Monumental day for chelsea fans. Please rejoice grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:49pm On Aug 07
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

He's the real Drogba regen. He'll score loads of goals. Mark this down!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07
The boy Samu has the tools to succeed in EPL he is not that bad, my concern is our lack of wingplay. Maresca and his inverted Fb thing he will limit the overlapping runs of our Fbs who are good crossers of the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:
Omorogun is a here we go.

Chai.
Na better pepper soup I been dey chow before I see "Here we go" from Romanio.

Truthfully, I lost appetite. E come be like say na yama yama I dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07
Segedinho:

That one no go work for omorogun o....him belike ancestor
grin

Sege Sege cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07
Jodera:

Ebuka.cute, Sege and Skimpleโ€” men wey dey see thingsโ€” are all active Chelsea fans and una still dey surfer laidis??

grin grin
Omo, I no see this Omoge signing o

Kai, the clouds have gathered!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:07pm On Aug 07
Vischy:

Maybe we are not alone in this wilderness, there's something else Leverkusen saw too abi na my eyes dey pain me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Leverkusen wey get Boniface,pr son dey finish
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 9:11pm On Aug 07
Unlimited22:
Omo na WA shaa

Na WA

Leyqute, BlewMahn

Wetin we go do nau? I be Chelsea fan. I go support my team.

Wailing no go do us or the club any good now. We have to support them and support Samu as well. Make we see as he go be first.

And we need to appoint new apostle wey go dey go mountain, apostle Skimple don lose focus. Perhaps you fit do the job cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sterlingD(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07
Leyqute:

What is the fate of Victor Osimhen?The young man should settle his transfer destination before the football leagues kick off

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:27pm On Aug 07
Amoto94:
The boy Samu has the tools to succeed in EPL he is not that bad, my concern is our lack of wingplay. Maresca and his inverted Fb thing he will limit the overlapping runs of our Fbs who are good crossers of the ball.

He is not bad ,but currently he so very raw ,not so technical ,pace Dey sha

E get power like lukaku ,I believe you can enjoy him in the next 2/3 seasons

He is not good enough to be a starting striker for a top club ,but I might be wrong .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36pm On Aug 07
So Bayer and Xabi wanted Samu Omorodion ๐Ÿค”, can Xavi want anything bad ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Omoluabi16(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07
forgiveness:

Honestly speaking, the management didn't manage the team well.

Wiped out entire team with winning mentality. Who does that?

Well, Tiago was with us though.

And he's gone now..
Anyway. 2028/2029 is our season. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:42pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

Thunder fire you. You are a bastard. A sorry excuse for a human being. Mannerless dolt with a dangerously low IQ and a gutter mouth from which shit flows effortlessly.

Everybody and their grandma can see that Badiashile would've stopped that shot if he hadn't slowed down, but you cannot see it cos you are helplessly stupid. Or maybe you do see it, but choose to believe otherwise cos you relish foolishness. And even if you have contrary opinions, you could have voiced them without being disrespectful, but I guess that is like expecting fresh scent from an unclean toilet. Nothing but sh!t can come from you cos you're full of sh!t.
I cannot see, if your father is D devil and your mother a dead witch you can effortless lie stupidly.

There's no way you call another person a bastard if you're not an invalid impotent, because it can be dead seeds you produce. You and the all that liked your post are alike
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 9:45pm On Aug 07
Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:46pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

What's all this dust about sliding onto the post? Do you not see how close he was to the ball even though he slowed down and was jogging for seconds?? If he doesn't slow down, he intercepts that shot and could even kick-start a counter. He would not even need to slide.

are you not a born bastard. You are the one that has clean mouth to call what someone post dust, but you can't accept a simple shut up.

If you had a mother she would be disappointed she had you. Does she even know what you are doing now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07
As e dey hot cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07
BlueAngel444:
I cannot see, if your father is D devil and your mother a dead witch you can effortless lie stupidly.

There's no way you call another person a bastard if you're not an invalid impotent, because it can be dead seeds you produce. You and the all that liked your post are alike

Guy stop this abeg

Over football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07
Samu Omo oro don land. Nawa o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:53pm On Aug 07
BlewMahn:

Wailing no go do us or the club any good now. We have to support them and support Samu as well. Make we see as he go be first.

And we need to appoint new apostle wey go dey go mountain, apostle Skimple don lose focus. Perhaps you fit do the job cheesy
See him quote for my post nau

Person wey we send go mountain, e go dey chop peppersoup.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 10:54pm On Aug 07
BlueAngel444:
are you not a born bastard. You are the one that has clean mouth to call what someone post dust, but you can't accept a simple shut up.

If you had a mother she would be disappointed she had you. Does she even know what you are doing now

This is the post that started this thing.

BlueAngel444:
the scenario is shameful abi, till he slides on dry grass and hits the post and goes on 5 months injury before u stop ur nonsense

You called what I said nonsense. I called what you said dust in response.

Other people voiced contrary opinions respectfully, but you had to come at me with that annoying disrespectful tone. I no blame you sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19734) (19735) (19736) (19737) (19738) (19739) (19740) ... (20047) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.