Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10860962 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18168) (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) (18174) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Imagine this ridiculousness. This is why they are polling booth awards. Any award done by voting. Maybe someone will explain how Saka was better than Haaland as a young player but Haaland was better than Saka as a league player

Haaland and Saka were in the same league Haaland won PFA player of the year
Same Haaland and Saka for Young player of the year yet Saka won the Young player of the year

Someone try to make sense of this.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Classic Dayo. You don come again ooo lol

Looking at everything, e no make sense at all but we meuve.

Congratulations Saka!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
oliverano:
Classic Dayo. You don come again ooo lol
Looking at everything, e no make sense at all but we meuve.
Congratulations Saka!

All the believer of polling booth awards like airmark, hensben can help us

What is no controversial is that Haaland was the top scorer and KDB the top assister
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is no controversial is that Haaland was the top scorer and KDB the top assister
Everybody went home with joy in their heart, If one person won the 2 awards, media go hot, Twitter go blow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea fans hold my Mumu button while acting like the below when Dey see a little troll from me

Dead barka ,sapalona ,they can’t even troll with winning games ,even 16 year old Lamine yamal have won more points for Barca than your record signings
DEAD BARKA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
MorataFC:
Everybody went home with joy in their heart, If one person won the 2 awards, media go hot, Twitter go blow.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not so sure about the bolded because people on twitter are actually pissed that Haaland didn't win both. Twitter will literally not blow if Haaland had won both lol.

Bale won both in 2012-2013 and nothing happened.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Fifa best XI, if you won multiple Ucl and league trophies for top clubs like Bayern and Barca, and yet you couldn't be picked by Fifa technical study group of professional players in a year, out of like over 10 years, you are a tagged-along like Boathand and Busquets.

You are an accidental trophies' winner and should take several seats.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:
Fifa best XI, if you won multiple Ucl trophies for top clubs like Bayern and Barca, and yet you couldn't be picked by Fifa technical study group in a year out of like over 10 years, you are a tagged-along like Boathand and Busquets.

You are an accidental trophies' winner.

Which explain why Saka won the Year ahead of Haaland. Polling booth award
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which explain why Saka won the Year ahead of Haaland. Polling booth award

Were you blind to my first three words in that post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:
Were you blind to my first three words in that post?

Same way Jorginho won the FIFA XI awards and you were shouting on him

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Same way Jorginho won the FIFA XI awards and you were shouting on him

Any player that played for Barca or Bayern for over 10 years and won multiple Ucl trophies but not selected in Fifa best XI, doesn't belong to the top echelon of football greatness.

Your Boathand has been worthless since he was disgraced out of Bayern, which confirmed FIFA's position not to include him in any Fifa best XI. Experts correctly saw through him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:

Any player that played for Barca or Bayern for over 10 years and won multiple Ucl trophies but not selected in Fifa best XI, doesn't belong to the top echelon of football greatness.

Your Boathand has been worthless since he was disgraced out of Bayern, which confirmed FIFA's position not to include him in any Fifa best XI. Experts correctly saw through him.

Jorginho played for Chelsea and made the FIFA XI yet you couldnt stop wailing about him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Jorginho played for Chelsea and made the FIFA XI yet you couldnt stop wailing about him

Show me a player that won multiple UCL trophies in a top team for over 10 years and not selected for Fifa XI, then I will show you an average DM in Busquets and calamitous defender in Boathand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2023
airmark:

Show me a player that won multiple UCL trophies in a top team for over 10 years and not selected for Fifa XI, then I will show you an average DM in Busquets and calamitous defender in Boathand.

Show me a player and their CL plus world cup and I will show you that is a great player not players hiding under polling booth awards

Jorginho made FIFA XI yet you didn't stop wailing about him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06am On Aug 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Show me a player and their CL plus world cup and I will show you that is a great player not players hiding under polling booth awards

Arbeloa must be a great player in your eyes. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

I expect you to shift the post as usual. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2023
oliverano:

I remember when someone here was arguing vehemently that there's no way Saka will win PFA young player award with Haaland in same category.

Whether Saka deserve the award is a conversation for another time. The point here is that he was so convinced that Saka won't win it because Haaland is in the same category.

E get why raumdeuter is always against polling booth awards lol. Saka really shouldn't have won it ahead of Haaland but like I said, that's not the point.

Anyways Congratulations to Saka!
well God bless your memory I don tire too dey remember things like this ☺️

I too know, too much for here. As long as they don't agree and it's not there opinion it is impossible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2023
airmark:
Arbeloa must be a great player in your eyes. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
I expect you to shift the post as usual. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
How many world cup finals and CL finals did he start?

I will assume its self explanatory that a key player has to be a starter. I guess you have to be taught how to grab your own asss with your own hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42am On Aug 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many world cup finals and CL finals did he start?

I will assume its self explanatory that a key player has to be a starter. I guess you have to be taught how to grab your own asss with your own hands

I knew it, from show world cup and CL trophies to start world cup and CL finals. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2023
airmark:
I knew it, from show world cup and CL trophies to start world cup and CL finals. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

When we talk about people winning, its common sense that we re talking about those who were on the field. Not those watching them like you and I
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

When we talk about people winning, its common sense that we re talking about those who were on the field. Not those watching them like you and I

You always put yourself in trouble, and I will help you escalate it.

Howedes and Pavard started and won a World cup final, they must be greater than Maldini that didn't win the world cup.

Matuidi is greater than Nedved, Ballack and Debruyne.

Lloris is greater than Peter Schmeichel and Oliver Khan.

Giroud is greater than CR7, George Weah, Baggio and Cantona.

The so-called common sense you used to shift the post, oya, use am shift the goalpost again, make we laugh. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2023
Nowhere to run to this time around grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2023
What really happened to this guy?

It's so sad Mehn!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Ibime:

We spent Β£20m all in on 6 months loan for Felix for nothing and you say we should extend him for another 6 months. First of all no club will allow you take a player of that expense on 1st half of year loan anyway, they want to get rid for the full year at least. Engage your brain.

We got a maga offer of Β£65m for Havertz and you said we should look a gift horse in the mouth and turn it down till January when he will probably have no suitors and only 18 months left on his contract. Engage your brain.

Emile Smith Rowe been injured all year and is not even the RW we are seeking. We have enough people capable of playing AM from Nkunku to Chukwuemeka to chaos causer, and can even play 4-3-3 with Lavia, Enzo and Caicedo, you said we should choose Smith Rowe over Raphinha cos he plays AM. When we have no RW, furthermore Raphinha can even play AM

If it's this hard to engage your brain before typing, I wonder how hard you will find it to engage it before speaking.

Shit! shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2023
timbros:

It's so sad Mehn!
But one apari here said no club came for him. It’s people that listen to him I pity for.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2023
airmark:

You always put yourself in trouble, and I will help you escalate it.

Howedes and Pavard started and won a World cup final, they must be greater than Maldini that didn't win the world cup.

Matuidi is greater than Nedved, Ballack and Debruyne.

Lloris is greater than Peter Schmeichel and Oliver Khan.

Giroud is greater than CR7, George Weah, Baggio and Cantona.

The so-called common sense you used to shift the post, oya, use am shift the goalpost again, make we laugh. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

So be vanished?

First time ever, he doesn't any sneaky Amala twist to use
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
timbros:

It's so sad Mehn!

Life happens and omee o n'eme ka film

My fav player cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2023
timbros:

It's so sad Mehn!

popizaino:

Is this bolded not what i have been telling you since about Hazard? The talent, skills is there but no desire,hunger and enthusiasm is not but you on the other hand believe he doesn't even have the talent to begin with. You are beyond arguing with in 2023.

I have never been wrong about what went wrong with Hazard at real Madrid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2023
They want to take CHO and Sarr off our hands

Nottingham forest, you rock my world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Omo I’ve been watching passing highlights of Colwil on a Chelsea blog, one won’t believe those were just cropped from three games, it seems like an entire seasonal highlights.

We really got a gem in that boy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
timbros:

It's so sad Mehn!

Eden is one talented lazy footballer who God-knows-how he made it to a professional level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Cole Palmer is the latest target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2023
So pochetino can't pick a player that will suit his profile undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2023
Incognito9:
So pochetino can't pick a player that will suit his profile undecided

what are you saying..

Cole palmer will offer a good competition to madueke

(1) (2) (3) ... (18168) (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) (18174) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Datakey and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.