Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783397 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18167) (18168) (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Why are we looking or buy bench players from teams we see as our direct rivals, there’s a reason they’re selling them, none of these names in this “new” list inspires me
"selling them" arsenal don't want to sell. When Chelsea said they have 10 names it's obvious a bunch of either relatively unknown players or "average" players unwanted by top teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
rooftops:

Do you even go through what you post at all?
Havertz that arsenal fans are dragging just three games into the new season, that is who you want us to retain? Na wa o
it's very stupid to ask that kind of question, you know right?

Just say you're praying for Havertz to flop in Arsenal, just 3 games and you're following what some arsenal fans are saying. Ogbeni 6months is 6months he is still better than useless options Chelsea are rumoured after.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The dembele that his contract is remaining 12 months ? Maybe we should have forced him to Stay and he will be at the hospital till he leaves as a free agent next summer

The sapa club with one of the highest wage bill in Europe

Dey play
Sapalona 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Just say you're praying for Havertz to flop in Arsenal, just 3 games and you're following what some arsenal fans are saying. Ogbeni 6months is 6months he is still better than useless options Chelsea are rumoured after.
are you kidding 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

You talk nonsense as always

Obviously, he is not a true Chelsea fan. 😄

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:

Why will I pray for him to flop? How does that affect me. He flops or not he will still earn his salary but saying we should have kept this same havertz is foolish

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Seems the board is desperate to reduce wage bill.

I don't see any reason doing favour to Real Madrid and Man United. Helping them solve their injury crisis once Tibo Courtois and Shaw comes back they send Kepa and Cucurella back.

What am I missing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sportsweb:
Seems the board is desperate to reduce wage bill.

I don't see any reason doing favour to Real Madrid and Man United. Helping them solve their injury crisis once Tibo Courtois and Shaw comes back they send Kepa and Cucurella back.

What am I missing?

Nah kepa I dey pity pass, next season Saudi sure for him.

Infact lakaka, kepa and cucumber dey go Saudi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Incognito9:

Nah kepa I dey pity pass, next season Saudi sure for him.

Infact lakaka, kepa and cucumber dey go Saudi.

Kepa won’t lack teams in Spain ,as far as he is willing to reduce his salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chelsea about to scam united again.This time with Chukwuemeka Bloom's favorite player cucuruku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueAngel444:

We spent £20m all in on 6 months loan for Felix for nothing and you say we should extend him for another 6 months. First of all no club will allow you take a player of that expense on 1st half of year loan anyway, they want to get rid for the full year at least. Engage your brain.

We got a maga offer of £65m for Havertz and you said we should look a gift horse in the mouth and turn it down till January when he will probably have no suitors and only 18 months left on his contract. Engage your brain.

Emile Smith Rowe been injured all year and is not even the RW we are seeking. We have enough people capable of playing AM from Nkunku to Chukwuemeka to chaos causer, and can even play 4-3-3 with Lavia, Enzo and Caicedo, you said we should choose Smith Rowe over Raphinha cos he plays AM. When we have no RW, furthermore Raphinha can even play AM

If it's this hard to engage your brain before typing, I wonder how hard you will find it to engage it before speaking.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
Since varane is injured and possibly Martinez might Join him soon

It's better Manchester United come and buy Malang sarr to replace them along with cucurella ✅

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibime:

We spent £20m all in on 6 months loan for Felix for nothing and you say we should extend him for another 6 months. First of all no club will allow you take a player of that expense on 1st half of year loan anyway, they want to get rid for the full year at least. Engage your brain.

We got a maga offer of £65m for Havertz and you said we should look a gift horse in the mouth and turn it down till January when he will probably have no suitors and only 18 months left on his contract. Engage your brain.

Emile Smith Rowe been injured all year and is not even the RW we are seeking. We have enough people capable of playing AM from Nkunku to Chukwuemeka to chaos causer, and can even play 4-3-3 with Lavia, Enzo and Caicedo, you said we should choose Smith Rowe over Raphinha cos he plays AM. When we have no RW, furthermore Raphinha can even play AM

If it's this hard to engage your brain before typing, I wonder how hard you will find it to engage it before speaking.
Lols grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Fati?

Liked the guy but we have enough doctors as it is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
PFA young player of the year (again)

I think Saka also won the award back to back

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
rooftops:

Why will I pray for him to flop? How does that affect me. He flops or not he will still earn his salary but saying we should have kept this same havertz is foolish
okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sportsweb:
Since varane is injured and possibly Martinez might Join him soon

It's better Manchester United come and buy Malang sarr to replace them along with cucurella ✅
lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueMann:
Fati?

is that the new rumor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueMann:
Fati?

Lol ,the funny thing is that he was fit throughout last season and never got injured

Barca shouldn’t let him leave though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lol ,the funny thing is that he was fit throughout last season and never got injured

strange how two deadly strikers fell off the top, Fati and Greenwood. Would be nice to see Fati back to his best IN ANOTHER CLUB 😁
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
BlueMann:
PFA young player of the year (again)

I think Saka also won the award back to back
congrats to her too bad about women world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jokerman:
undecided
What is ramsdale doing in that list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Gucciboy: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He is still injury prone 😥
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Why are we getting linked to ur dead and useless players shey una won follow enjoy holy boehly palliative.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Havertz29s:
Why are we getting linked to ur dead and useless players shey una won follow enjoy holy boehly palliative.

Getting linked to Barca players should be the biggest achievement of your club since your wasted billions couldn’t give you anything meaningful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Getting linked to Barca players should be the biggest achievement of your club since your wasted billions couldn’t give you anything meaningful
Small thing de trigger this one .

Chelsea fans here hold your mumu button - it's the word "Dead Barka" 😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sportsweb:
Small thing de trigger this one .

Chelsea fans here hold your mumu button - it's the word "Dead Barka" 😂😂😂

Chelsea fans hold my Mumu button while acting like the below when Dey see a little troll from me

Dead barka ,sapalona ,they can’t even troll with winning games ,even 16 year old Lamine yamal have won more points for Barca than your record signings

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Loving this move by Cameroonians 🇨🇲. It's been long overdue. Na Museveni remain.

https://twitter.com/ehimaggie/status/1696459130427318550?t=NeWlCZPR10ZqfPxnWLZbUQ&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I remember when someone here was arguing vehemently that there's no way Saka will win PFA young player award with Haaland in same category.

Whether Saka deserve the award is a conversation for another time. The point here is that he was so convinced that Saka won't win it because Haaland is in the same category.

E get why raumdeuter is always against polling booth awards lol. Saka really shouldn't have won it ahead of Haaland but like I said, that's not the point.

Anyways Congratulations to Saka!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
oliverano:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I remember when someone here was arguing vehemently that there's no way Saka will win PFA young player award with Haaland in same category.
Whether Saka deserve the award is a conversation for another time. The point here is that he was so convinced that Saka won't win it because Haaland is in the same category.
E get why ramdeuter is always against polling booth awards lol. Saka really shouldn't have won it ahead of Haaland but like I said, that's not the point.
Anyways Congratulations to Saka!

Imagine this ridiculousness. This is why they are polling booth awards. Any award done by voting. Maybe someone will explain how Saka was better than Haaland as a young player but Haaland was better than Saka as a league player

Haaland and Saka were in the same league Haaland won PFA player of the year
Same Haaland and Saka for Young player of the year yet Saka won the Young player of the year

Someone try to make sense of this.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
I'm surprised to find out that French Ligue 1 changed their league format from 20 to 18 teams.
La Liga will follow suit, Everybody knows the league is a two-horse race, and I won't be surprised if the format changes from 20 teams to 12 teams.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18167) (18168) (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Debroslink and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.