Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,909 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) (18174) (18175) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2023
Omo eh. I hear say Cole Palmer is on his way.

Am I not serving a living God?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
what are you saying..

Cole palmer will offer a good competition to madueke

Competition to a player that's sitting on the bench?

Hmm, We don't know what we're looking for simple.

If we want palmer, why did we loan Angelo out?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Incognito9:

Competition to a player that's sitting on the bench?

Hmm, We don't know what we're looking for simple.

If we want palmer, why did we loan Angelo out?

Chelsea fans are always emotional and easily deceived.Is Palmer and Angelo on the same level?Did u watch Palmer at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Caicedobets:
Chelsea fans are always emotional and easily deceived.Is Palmer and Angelo on the same level?Did u watch Palmer at all

Who's palmer?

When did you start watching palmer?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
lordfalcao:
what are you saying..

Cole palmer will offer a good competition to madueke

Cole Palmer is better than Madueke IMO but you guys seem to be overloading with young attackers that still need development.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Incognito9:

Who's palmer?

When did you start watching palmer?
Palmer has been at city for the past two years at least I watched him last season and the beginning of the new season but for Angelo,apart from 2 good games in preseason there is nothing in way of experience he has.Am not saying Palmer is an experienced player but he is at a higher level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

Cole Palmer is better than Madueke IMO but you guys seem to be overloading with young attackers that still need development.

I'm not comparing both players.

The other guy said that palmer will bring competition to madueke which is not what Chelsea is looking for.

Nkunku replacement temporarily is what we're looking for and not competition for a bench warmer (madueke).

Buying palmer when we loan out Angelo is useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Griffon:

Eden is one talented lazy footballer who God-knows-how he made it to a professional level.

He is from a football playing family. His parents played football. Same with his siblings... So it's natural that he went pro in football.

Who knows, he was forced into the game...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Caicedobets:
Palmer has been at city for the past two years at least I watched him last season and the beginning of the new season but for Angelo,apart from 2 good games in preseason there is nothing in way of experience he has.Am not saying Palmer is an experienced player but he is at a higher level

Everybody started watching palmer last season with poor stat in pep team.

If we're looking for bench warmer madueke competition then Angelo shouldn't have been loaned out.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
You leave Alvarez dey chase nonsense

sad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Incognito9:

I'm not comparing both players.

The other guy said that palmer will bring competition to madueke which is not what Chelsea is looking for.

Nkunku replacement temporarily is what we're looking for and not competition for a bench warmer (madueke).

Buying palmer when we loan out Angelo is useless.

Why are you arguing with me when i essentially agree with you? cheesy

You guys are overloading on inexperienced attacking players. Omari Hutchinson 19, Angelo Gabriel 18, Madueke 21, and now Palmer 21. All are left footed right wingers. It is not judicious use of time and money IMO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ibime:

We spent £20m all in on 6 months loan for Felix for nothing and you say we should extend him for another 6 months. First of all no club will allow you take a player of that expense on 1st half of year loan anyway, they want to get rid for the full year at least. Engage your brain.

We got a maga offer of £65m for Havertz and you said we should look a gift horse in the mouth and turn it down till January when he will probably have no suitors and only 18 months left on his contract. Engage your brain.

Emile Smith Rowe been injured all year and is not even the RW we are seeking. We have enough people capable of playing AM from Nkunku to Chukwuemeka to chaos causer, and can even play 4-3-3 with Lavia, Enzo and Caicedo, you said we should choose Smith Rowe over Raphinha cos he plays AM. When we have no RW, furthermore Raphinha can even play AM

If it's this hard to engage your brain before typing, I wonder how hard you will find it to engage it before speaking.
see finish respect 📈
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Getting linked to Barca players should be the biggest achievement of your club since your wasted billions couldn’t give you anything meaningful
rubbish 🗑️

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Incognito9:

Everybody started watching palmer last season with poor stat in pep team.

If we're looking for bench warmer madueke competition then Angelo shouldn't have been loaned out.
Aside Saka no other right winger in the league will be able to bench Bernado Silva and thats the same wing Palmer plays.Palmer was star player for England u21's at the same euros Mudryk played in.He is fast,dribbles well and knows how to shoot.At least we can manage him till we get Leao or Kvaratskelia next year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
airmark:

You always put yourself in trouble, and I will help you escalate it.

Howedes and Pavard started and won a World cup final, they must be greater than Maldini that didn't win the world cup.

Matuidi is greater than Nedved, Ballack and Debruyne.

Lloris is greater than Peter Schmeichel and Oliver Khan.

Giroud is greater than CR7, George Weah, Baggio and Cantona.

The so-called common sense you used to shift the post, oya, use am shift the goalpost again, make we laugh. 😄😄😄

Half education is a dangerous thing

How many CL final did Howedes start and win
How many CL finals did Matuidi start and win
How many CL finals did Lloris start and win
How many CL finals did Giroud start and win
How many CL finals did Pavard start and win

See how you shot yourself in the mouth with worthless examples
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
timbros:
What really happened to this guy?

It's so sad Mehn!

He has always been overrated some of us called it long ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
popizaino:

I have never been wrong about what went wrong with Hazard at real Madrid.

Hazard never had elite level talents. People like Neymar and Ronaldinho could cut it in Barcelona.

We see Bellingham rise up to the occasion in Madrid while the useless Hidden Hazard flopped hard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2023
hensben:
But one apari here said no club came for him. It’s people that listen to him I pity for.

Excuses upon excuses. Anyone can manufacture fake clubs. I am sure you sef fit claim say Madrid came for you but you go explain tire no evidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
breaking news: lukaku is off to Roma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by milann: 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hazard never had elite level talents. People like Neymar and Ronaldinho could cut it in Barcelona.

We see Bellingham rise up to the occasion in Madrid while the useless Hidden Hazard flopped hard
but he shone in the EPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
From the little I’ve seen, Palmer has more influence, and is much more effective and deadly on the final third than both Angelo and Noni.

But like someone rightly said, these are more of inexperienced lads we are assembling. When push comes to shove, I doubt they’ll be able to carry the team like top players do.

It just feels like Arsenal of yore. We are excited about this project but are convinced it’s not going to transcend beyond beautiful football with zero titles.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2023
Caicedobets:
Aside Saka no other right winger in the league will be able to bench Bernado Silva and thats the same wing Palmer plays.Palmer was star player for England u21's at the same euros Mudryk played in.He is fast,dribbles well and knows how to shoot.At least we can manage him till we get Leao or Kvaratskelia next year
Palmer can do all this yet apari still carried 70m to go and burn on that headless chicken doku?
I plead the presence of the almighty against all the evil cursed power of shaitan, Ya allah ,🤲
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

But Grealish and Martial had elite level talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Palmer can do all this yet apari still carried 70m to go and burn on that headless chicken doku?
I plead the presence of the almighty against all the evil working power of shaitan, Ya allah ,🤲
You can lie
Doku is 55m stop inflating players fee when your club is not involved

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You can lie
What concerns you? Is it your club?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sterling struggles since he came here won't still teach us a lesson after how several of apari's players struggle when they move. That benchwarner should please stay where he is. Someone that might not even be better than Angelo or moreira.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
milann:
but he shone in the EPL

Anyone can do that even Michu did, Coutinho did until he went to a big club and flopped

You should have suspected that Hazard was a dud if you see how useless he is regularly in the CL when top clubs meet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

What concerns you? Is it your club?
Stop spreading false news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
popizaino:

But Grealish and Martial had elite level talents.

How did Grealish have elite talent level? Explain to us

Yes Martial had but failed to move to the next level and has been a major disappointment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=WhoDeyHause post=125461722]
I plead the presence of the almighty against all the evil cursed power of shaitan, Ya allah ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You can lie

Maybe inflating prices will make Chelsea win the league

Doku is 1billion WhoDeyHause
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Stop spreading false news
The thing is both of us are even wrong egbon but I'm more right than you because espn reported it's 65 million euros and that's minus the commissions and settlements mama, papa, brother, sister, agent, childhood friends and enemies will still collect from apari shitty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18169) (18170) (18171) (18172) (18173) (18174) (18175) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), timbros(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.