Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18203) (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) (18209) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

The didinrin dey enter season with only Jackson, who is nothing but a prospect, as our top striker.

Abi ki npe Popizaino? 😠

We have the chance to sign vlahovic (a proven goal scorer) for 40 million plus lakaka.

Boehly didn't do the deal because he's not Brighton player but can throw 40 million on unknown YouTube wonderkid.

Sometimes I don't blame Poch much because keep on shouting experience players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
3-1 grin

Napoli don die grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Another disallowed goal

The offside laws are not lawing again o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by westerner147: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
akwesenana:
Na you be Liverpool representative? No be say when e burst dem go dey find you.

A die hard fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
go outside, touch grass

fap to some onlyfans model cool

clear your head.

sacking coach won't solve our problems

buying more players either.

playing together for some time will ,I expect Chelsea to pick form towards the ending of the season,till then lower your expectations.

I was numb to today loss 🤷
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
This Bayern Munich admin like to dey send fear down the spines of manure fans sha cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Show us the team that didn't concede today before you talk about toros. Don't deflect.

Nottingham Forest. They did not concede any goals today. They beat one small team from London 1-0.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:
Another disallowed goal

The offside laws are not lawing again o

Omo I no understand the game ooo

I hope lazio wins this abeg

2 disallowed goals are painful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Omo I no understand the game ooo

I hope lazio wins this abeg

2 disallowed goals are painful

If Napoli equalizes and then wins the game walahi Lazio players will riot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

Nkuku is not a natural top striker, we need another 9. Broja should go on loan, he is not ready yet to do 25+ league goals.

Our major problem that I can see is, putting the ball at the back of the net. We are creating plenty of chances but still don't know how to bury them. I am not against Olize, but we need another natural striker, so that pressure of scoring won't kill this young Jackson.

FBS, you remember?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
This no 99 for Napoli, Gizzard or what's his name, he has a vacuum for a brain. The guy no sabi anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

If Napoli equalizes and then wins the game walahi Lazio players will riot.

E no go Dey funny Walai cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:
This no 99 for Napoli, Gizzard or what's his name, he has a vacuum for a brain. The guy no sabi anything
Omo, make una dey take am easy. Anguissa don turn Gizzard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Incognito9:

We have the chance to sign vlahovic (a proven goal scorer) for 40 million plus lakaka.

Boehly didn't do the deal because he's not Brighton player but can throw 40 million on unknown YouTube wonderkid.

Sometimes I don't blame Poch much because keep on shouting experience players.

I was shocked at that decision and mad when we later spent the money on another young winger. The club is under a spell to make stupid transfer decisions that wreck our season. 😠

airmark:

We need to get Vlahovic or another good striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Even barka of all people is still struggling to make moves despite their poverty. Andrewbaba44 congratulations, God saved you from ulokpa banter this season.

Will God also save you from the relegation banter ?

My bro time will tell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

Nottingham Forest. They did not concede any goals today. They beat one small team from London 1-0.

Nice.

But Thiago Silva is supposed to be scoring them according to Canada87
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Nice.

But Thiago Silva is supposed to be scoring them according to Canada87

You ask question and I give you correct answer.

Wetin concern agbero with overload? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
akwesenana:
Omo, make una dey take am easy. Anguissa don turn Gizzard. grin grin

The guy is a Gucci player.

Loves doing flicks and unnecessary leg overs. But then he misplaces easy passes and can't be arsed to track the opponent. A midfielder o.

Napoli won't go anywhere with that guy in their starting line up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
A001:
This Bayern Munich admin like to dey send fear down the spines of manure fans sha cheesy grin

I no blame them

Dem don show Barca pepper and they believe they will do so to Man U

If to say na knock out stage Walai I go support Man U

They need some humbling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

You ask question and I give you correct answer.

Wetin concern agbero with overload? grin

Nottingham forest scored 2goals verse man united and they replied back with 3goals but it is elephant 🐘 called Thiago Silva who conceded just a single goal to this same team the reason why we lost.

At this point we the people of Ogbomosho deny raumdeuter as one of us and dash him to the people of ekulumili Ukpor Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

Can you swap him with your Kane?

Come swap am na. Shey una blind not to see Kane before you begin pay 115m for Blessing Kaku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kikiki grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Nottingham forest scored 2goals verse man united and they replied back with 3goals but it is elephant 🐘 called Thiago Silva who conceded just a single goal to this same team the reason why we lost.

At this point we the people of Ogbomosho deny raumdeuter as one of us and dash him to the people of ekulumili Ukpor Anambra.

LoL. Raumdeuter will always drive agenda na. What did you expect?

You guys need to create more chances (or more quality chances) and your strikers have to be more clinical. There's no point having a lot of possession without scoring any goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:

LoL. Raumdeuter will always drive agenda na. What did you expect?

You guys need to create more chances (or more quality chances) and your strikers have to be more clinical. There's no point having a lot of possession without scoring any goals.

God bless you for the bolded.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Altern8tor: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

We have the youngest average squad in the epl. My main problem is despite the spending we bought a gbantu keeper and falied to sufficiently fix the attack which was our main problem last season.
We fixed d attack with nkuku and Jackson Na and now Palmer...wat else do u want again tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Spent all this money only for Anthony Diganga Elanga to disvirgin you peepu at Stamford Bridge. This season go long grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
What is the essence of not taking risk only to end up conceding stupid goals? I really do not understand Chelsea coaches self. Pochetino should better sit tight. Although we lost but today's match was better for me in terms of performance than our last two PL matches. Westham and Luton.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Egbon Allow the kid breath

Last season was his first season at top fight football
Dude is one of my favourite signings but his finishing have been way off, he have been missing chances that even my grandmother will bury.
I don't hate the lad but am yet to see the villareal jackson.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Leyqute:
Spent all this money only for Anthony Diganga Elanga to disvirgin you peepu at Stamford Bridge. This season go long grin

See as squad be like getafe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
Havertz29s:
Dude is one of my favourite signings but his finishing have been way off, he have been missing chances that even my grandmother will bury.
I don't hate the lad but am yet to see the villareal jackson.

I saw the chance he missed today ,that was awful though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
No talk say I no give you better odds oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18203) (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) (18209) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, PendragonVII, BlueRayDick and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.