Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) (18209) (18210) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Nottingham forest scored 2goals verse man united and they replied back with 3goals but it is elephant 🐘 called Thiago Silva who conceded just a single goal to this same team the reason why we lost.

At this point we the people of Ogbomosho deny ramdeuter as one of us and dash him to the people of ekulumili Ukpor Anambra.

Me wey dem just confirm as Soun of Ogbomoso today abi you no dey follow news?

First task as king na to sign your transfer papers so you go begin claim Abidjan as Serge Aurier brother

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Show us the team that didn't concede today before you talk about toros. Don't deflect.

Nottingham didnt concede today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
airmark:

FBS, you remember?
Yes, I remember.

Sad to say but wahala dey for this club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
Agent Boli. What are his true intentions? angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:
What is the essence of not taking risk only to end up conceding stupid goals? I really do not understand Chelsea coaches self. Pochetino should better sit tight. Although we lost but today's match was better for me in terms of performance than our last two PL matches. Westham and Luton.
Not sure the coaches are the ones coaching this team. More like a badly written AI from Data Lake Capital.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Meanwhile the boy they called "na just packaging" is doing wonders for his club.

We will be here no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
FBS:
Meanwhile the boy they called "na just packaging" is doing wonders for his club.

We will be here no matter what.

Who be that boy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
popizaino:

Who be that boy?
Jude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Pochettino is now looking like a complete fool to me. Whatever rubbish you tried today with Chilwell as LW should have been tried during preseason when we still had Ziyech and Hall. I'm sure those two players would have served us better playing LW than this your make-shift LW.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
FBS:

Jude.

Ohk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
For me the role of a RB and LB can't be overemphasised in an attacking set-up. From today henceforth, Pochettino should bin any 3ATB formation and come up with a different approach that allows effectively use of the two fullbacks. They need to be instructed to assume the role of an auxiliary winger and midfielder.

Ask me how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2023
so this Brighton squad is better than Chelsea squad abi? see as they destroyed Newcastle. that Ferguson that score hatrick for brighton no be 19 years? Ferguson is an experienced striker abi? is brighton team not young too? has Jackson looked like even scoring a hatrick for Chelsea?. thunder fire pochetino with his mumu343 slow tactics. he will not even survive to half season. e get luck say na international break. if not na sack pressure the next mumu game for give am, just now the fans are already booin him and his mumu team. he has not seen anything yet, let the next game come first.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Me wey dem just confirm as Soun of Ogbomoso today abi you no dey follow news?

First task as king na to sign your transfer papers so you go begin claim Abidjan as Serge Aurier brother

and I dey ogbomosho like this oo ..

shey I no go come chop rice and correct cow meat for palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
They have resumed this season

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
amodu:
Pochettino continues with community defending

Argh!

It is now apparent to all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
stupid boehly and the mumu board should not listen to pochetinos mumu demands for experience again. they should tell him to win like Brighton is winning with young players. and not just to win,but to win with attacking style. I miss abramovich. thunder fire fa,england,UK,British government for putting us in this mess. america slaves that always shake their tail when their political master come calling. they rejected an Arab man to buy Chelsea but allow one to buy Newcastle, because america man bid. thunder fire all of them stupid, bias and useless white fools. as if na abramovich day fight the Ukraine war. wayo, nonsense premier league. all the other leagues the var room is in the stadium,but only epl the var room is at fa headquarters. they put it there, so that all their wayo and magomago and robbing can happen hidden. see mancity offside goal var gave today, but if na Chelsea na offside it will be. Sanchez hit the defender they check var and give pk against us against Wimbledon, but the same var did not give pk when united onana did the same thing last week, for jamming opponent player. nonsense corrupt fa. they will soon expose and catch Dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2023
amodu:

Hope you now see the negative effect of sacrificing an attacker for 5 defenders.

Chilwell squandered opportunities in our two opening matches. He was given the responsibility of an attacker and as expected, he failed woefully.

When we were on a strong foot and mounting pressure on Westham, he relied on a defender and when were under pressure, you brought in those attackers you lack trust in and were not given a chance to rescue you.

The trend continues.

He will bench attacking players in the first half when the game is open with less pressure and field defenders.

Then in the second half when we are behind and there is huge pressure, he will bring in the attackers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Come swap am na. Shey una blind not to see Kane before you begin pay 115m for Blessing Kaku

But remember you no rate Kane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2023
popizaino:
Pochettino is now looking like a complete fool to me. Whatever rubbish you tried today with Chilwell as LW should have been tried during preseason when we still had Ziyech and Hall. I'm sure those two players would have served us better playing LW than this your make-shift LW.

Thought you always wanted left footers on the left wing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Leyqute:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't have forgiving spirit at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amigoss: 12:41am On Sep 03, 2023
"if we sign Caicedo, e go give Enzo more room to drive in"
Oya drive now😂😂,Enzo the Danfo driver

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2023
Theuniverse:
so this Brighton squad is better than Chelsea squad abi? see as they destroyed Newcastle. that Ferguson that score hatrick for brighton no be 19 years? Ferguson is an experienced striker abi? is brighton team not young too? has Jackson looked like even scoring a hatrick for Chelsea?. thunder fire pochetino with his mumu343 slow tactics. he will not even survive to half season. e get luck say na international break. if not na sack pressure the next mumu game for give am, just now the fans are already booin him and his mumu team. he has not seen anything yet, let the next game come first.
I think the bigger a team the lazier the scouts. Man for man you cannot convince me that Chelsea current starting 11 is better than Brighton's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2023
DonPablo9511:
Brighton are scammers

package the team so well to deceive clubs
see them beating Newcastle 3 nil with Newcastle having zero shots on goal

even after loosing McAllister and Caicedo
Superior scouting. Everything is plug and play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:25am On Sep 03, 2023
Sportsweb:
They have resumed this season

This is to show you that our attack is the major problem. What stops a team from conceding one and scoring two?

If you don't score, you don't win. Pochettino was foolish going into the season with useless attackers in front of goals. A team that have his best attacker as washed Sterling, is a worthless team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:25am On Sep 03, 2023
Leyqute:

Yes but Chilwell doesn't fit the profile of the left footed player to efficiently play that the LW position .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Incognito9:

Tell your mumu coach to go back to his main formation and stop doing trial and error with 3-5-2.

I supported pochetino signing because I don't want us to sign coach that will play 3ATB formation.

There's no single excuse why he's playing 3-5-2 because Dms we're lacking before, now plenty.

Can you see it wasn't 3ATB like you stated, everything was OK with the match except Chilwell in an unfamiliar role with lack of urgency in the first 50mins. I will swear for Pochettino if he doesn't stick with this formation after international break.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2023
amodu:

It is now apparent to all

In which part of the wolrd were you come from is 4,3 3 is community defending formation?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2023
undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Silentgroper:

and I dey ogbomosho like this oo ..

shey I no go come chop rice and correct cow meat for palace
So you are an Ibadan guy
Most Ibadan guys like women tooooo much
The ones on nairaland are typical example
You
Luminouzz
Donroxyll
Others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2023
airmark:

We dey go buy players who are prospects and the same problem still persists - burying chances.

Lordfalcao, can you now see why some of us are smart to see that disaster awaits with the multiple inexperienced wingers bought with no effective goalscorer?

and valhovic is the one?

Just like you thought scamaca was the one?

Upee!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2023
popizaino:

Can you see it wasn't 3ATB like you stated, everything was OK with the match except Chilwell in an unfamiliar role with lack of urgency in the first 50mins. I will swear for Pochettino if he doesn't stick with this formation after international break.
everything is wrong when you play Chilwell as LW, play Colwill as LB.

Play callaghar as a deep midfielder, see the miscommunication between him and caicedo that caused that goal.

Let them do and sack this pochettino
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by headofschool: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Hi @nihilistjnr ha no deh football issue o, ha just find you come here...can you please respond to your email ...I intend to ask you about Lincolnshire
nihilistjnr:

Loool

(1) (2) (3) ... (18204) (18205) (18206) (18207) (18208) (18209) (18210) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), Unlimited22, ouzo1(m), afrodoc2, PendragonVII, Ijustwantto and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.