Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,741 members, 7,915,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:44 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10996911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18264) (18265) (18266) (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) ... (19740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
airmark:

Havertz having more league goals than Sterling is criminal. Just like expecting Havertz to have more league goals than Saka.

Sterling has more CL goals than Harvetz despite Kai playing as the striker most times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
DonPablo9511:
this Mudryk so..
we actually paid money for this drought king or them dash us free?

so we let Werner and pulisic leave for this colored doll?
87mill 😭we took from arsenal thinking we wise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amigoss:
Sam Larry
angry lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy Reece James will carry the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Itsrm:

You see why I was not too critical of the manager yesterday

How is Martinez not picking the ball from the back of the net after this play?

These are supposed professional footballers ffs

What is the manager doing on those attackers to improve their scoring ability in training sessions? We saw how Ancelotti improved Vinicius' decision-making and scoring skills.

I remember telling Ibime that having more bodies in our opponent's box, is inconsequential if the attackers can't bury chances. Numerous cripples in the box will hardly score.

The only improvement I see in Sterling - he can now run, run and run faster, like Pochettino Is a 100m coach. If you don't score, you don't win. 😠
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nigeriagood(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sweet Promo promo get your free six points 😜

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sterling has more CL goals than Harvetz despite Kai playing as the striker most times

Sterling became a cripple in league matches right? Abi England is too local for your foreign Sterling?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
How far una new Drogba? Score goals werey dey accumulate yellow card grin

I'm surprised nobody played I'm sorry Miss Jackson yesterday. The double entendre was sitting right there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
swiz123:

I thought this scene was flagged offside against Sterling.

It was not. Sterling looked onside from the replay. He had to score and allow VAR do it's job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
dostr4:
This Chelsea team is the most useless I've watched in years when it comes to decision making , they're very awful. They move the ball at a very slow predictable pace. Palmer has shoe he can impact games why not start the boy .

Pochettino has blood on his hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Paul Merson: "Chelsea need the Carabao Cup more than any other team. Wednesday night's cup tie with Brighton means more to Chelsea than any of the other teams left in the tournament. The last thing Chelsea need to do now is go out to Brighton in the cup."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino ran 25 minutes late for his press conference on Friday having met Behdad Egbhali for talks. Egbhali also went into the dressing room yesterday, although this has become standard practice. (
@SJohnsonSport
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
A40:
How far una new Drogba? Score goals werey dey accumulate yellow card grin

I'm surprised nobody played I'm sorry Miss Jackson yesterday. The double entendre was sitting right there

To succeed for Chelsea come too hard ,Jackson was good at Villarreal

But the funny thing is that why didn’t Chelsea allow likaku to play this season for them ,I don’t understand the hate towards that guy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
dostr4:
This Chelsea team is the most useless I've watched in years when it comes to decision making , they're very awful. They move the ball at a very slow predictable pace. Palmer has shown he can impact games why not start the boy .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oh, na Brighton una dey face for 'calabar' cup, ba?
Shey when Man Utd win am last season, una say na "inter-house sports trophy"?
Make una reach quarterfinals make I see. 😂😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Conor Gallagher has created more big chances (2) than Raheem Sterling (1) in the Premier League this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
This comment de mud me .
But why is Enzo not playing with caceido, Shea that's the reason we bought caceido ffs .

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
No player has a better pass success rate than Thiago Silva (95.5%) in the Premier League this season.

#CFC

(
@WhoScored
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
"Mudryk is emblematic of Todd Boehly’s failing project. A young, unproven player signed for a big fee on an extraordinarily long eight-year contract. More than £1bn has been spent to create a disjointed, inexperienced group of players that so far neither Graham Potter or Pochettino has been able to unify."

-
@samcunningham

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Paul Merson: “Even Mauricio Pochettino is coming out and is now saying: 'it's a process, you have to be patient'. When a manager says that, it shows they are starting to get a bit panicky. I hope he gets that patience and time, they have injuries too. But I'm worried.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amoto94:
Paul Merson: “Even Mauricio Pochettino is coming out and is now saying: 'it's a process, you have to be patient'. When a manager says that, it shows they are starting to get a bit panicky. I hope he gets that patience and time, they have injuries too. But I'm worried.”
From "we played well"(confidence in the team) to "it's a process"(not sure of the future) should tell you alot...worse days ahead grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CallTheCops(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
So this couple were getting a divorce, and the judge asked their kid: "Now that your parents aren't going to live together anymore, do you want to live with your mother?"

The kid says "No, she never buys me anything, and always beats me".

So the judge asks, "Well then, will you live with your father?"

Kid says "No, he is dead broke, and he beats me too"

Now the judge is getting concerned, but tries again: "Do you have any relatives you can live with"

But the kid explains "No, they are all either stingy or poor, and all beat me"

Desperately, the judge asks him: "What you you think we should do then??"

The kid thinks for a little while, then suggests "Can I just live with Chelsea FC? They spend all kinds of money and never beat anyone!"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is what my club has become

A punchline for Jokes

Chai

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
🚨Mauricio Pochettino retains the full support of Eghbali and Boehly, with the first-team staff and the Chelsea owners confident that results will soon start to reflect the data they are carefully studying. (@Matt_Law_DT)

nice one hope they develop thick skin,they ain't popular with fanbase no point pleasing them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Big chances created by teams in the Premier League this season:

Newcastle/Liverpool - 17
Tottenham/Brighton - 16
Chelsea/Manchester City - 15
Arsenal - 7

~
@WhoScored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

But the funny thing is that why didn’t Chelsea allow likaku to play this season for them ,I don’t understand the hate towards that guy
Chelsea is a striker mortuary at this point. There's just a follow come stench that so far that only Drogba has been able to escape.

Look at the often trolled Morata somehow looking like a competent striker back at Atletico, Lukaku is at least scoring but once they wear that Chelsea jersey phbbbttt

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
airmark can you stop supporting Chelsea for like 4 weeks and lets test out something

I have a suspicion that this Chelsea thing might not be ordinary eye

All the prominent jazz men on this forum are Chelsea fans like Segedinho, Ebukacute and even our Otem, make he no be say juju don backfire somewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
hensben:
Na ogun go kee anybody wey criticize Enzo if we don’t sign Caicedo or a solid CDM beside him. If we get Caicedo and Enzo perform below par hold me responsible.
Hensben said you guys should hold him responsible 🙊🙊

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
🚨Petrovic could earn a first Chelsea start on Wednesday. Deivid Washington could feature.
Noni Madueke is back in training
(ChelseaFC)

Washington 😉
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

At what point here was Jackson "good"?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Lukaku is not interested in playing for us because I remember Poch said he will talk to the unhappy players during pre season.

During pre season, he trained separately which shows he's not interested same with other players like Ziyech.

The only stupid decision by Chelsea board on lukaku matter is refusing to bid Juventus demand of 30 million plus liability lukaku.

It was only 5 million adrift from the Juventus demand.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
BlaqFaze:
From "we played well"(confidence in the team) to "it's a process"(not sure of the future) should tell you alot...worse days ahead grin
You are wrong.

From we are here to win EPL, FA Cup and Carabao cup to We need patience, we believe in project.

Till date, I don't know what this Todd Boehly PROJECT is all about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sportsweb:
You are wrong.

From we are here to win EPL, FA Cup and Carabao cup to We need patience, we believe in project.

Till date, I don't know what this Todd Boehly PROJECT is all about
Blame your coach. He has bought your coach defenders, midfielders worth 300million plus and plenty attackers. Do you want him to start coaching the players and creating tactics as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18264) (18265) (18266) (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) ... (19740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, tobiboss(m), bolu96(m), Segedinho(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.