Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,162 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863422 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Omari Hutchinson scores for Ipswich town v Wolves in the Carabao cup.
Cool finish
my winger,they slept on you when the road was tough,I didn't.

You and Angelo come and save us from Sterling disasterclass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mehn I miss mason mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
airmark:

This tweaking amounts to nothing when we have attackers with no goal sense.

Sterling missed two big chances in the box and we know him for missing chances like he stakes a fortune on it. He is beyond repair.

Mudryk is battling with confidence, while Jackson is not more than a prospect, still learning the rope. Out of 4 chances, we will shout Eureka if they score one.

Pochettino should have included an experienced natural finisher in this team, but he was looking forward to another prospect in Broja, to clinch all trophies in England. Man shouldn't be coaching a big club like ours.

Poch's problem is more about bad decision making than any no 9 goal scorer.

Going into the season with a fit Nkunku and Jackson was not a bad idea. So I really don't want to criticise him there. The problem started when Carney, who replaced Nkunku, and Lavia, both got injured. He just ran out of ideas.

His bad decision making started with allowing Sterling back in the team as a 90min starter, sending Angelo on loan but then kept Morreira.

He also decided Santos and Casadei should go out but kept Ugochukwu.

His discovery of the season - Ian Maatsen - has yet to start a single PL game this season.

All these players, though young, have one or two goals in them. Guess what, they are all players who shoot from all angles and create infinitely more goal scoring chances than we are creating now.

He then compounds the poor decision making by playing Enzo as a 10 and Gallagher in reverse.

The guy's issues cannot be solved by just buying one elite goal scorer. He will ruin that player with terrible decision making.

You can never trust a manager who in the face of unprecedented failures, does not immediately introduce radical tactical changes. This one wants to do what he wants over and over again in hope that it will just click on day. He's on course to play Thiago Silva for 38 league games. That's just insane premier league management.

Carry Jackson go Brighton, and you will have a £100m player in one season.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
nateevs:

Poch's problem is more about bad decision making than any no 9 goal scorer.

Going into the season with a fit Nkunku and Jackson was not a bad idea. So I really don't want to criticise him there. The problem started when Carney, who replaced Nkunku, and Lavia, both got injured. He just ran out of ideas.

His bad decision making started with allowing Sterling back in the team as a 90min starter, sending Angelo on loan but then kept Morreira.

He also decided Santos and Casadei should go out but kept Ugochukwu.

His discovery of the season - Ian Maatsen - has yet to start a single PL game this season.

All these players, though young, have one or two goals in them. Guess what, they are all players who shoot from all angles and create infinitely more goal scoring chances than we are creating now.

He then compounds the poor decision making by playing Enzo as a 10 and Gallagher in reverse.

The guy's issues cannot be solved by just buying one elite goal scorer. He will ruin that player with terrible decision making.

You can never trust a manager who in the face of unprecedented failures, does not immediately introduce radical tactical changes. This one wants to do what he wants over and over again in hope that it will just click on day. He's on course to play Thiago Silva for 38 league games. That's just insane premier league management.

Carry Jackson go Brighton, and you will have a £100m player in one season.
loaning Angelo was one of the dumbest move ,he would have fitted in easily in this team.

His decision making is sharper than that of Sterling and madueke no jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
🚨❗️BREAKING: Infinite Athlete have been granted Premier League approval to become Chelsea's new front of shirt sponsor for this season.

🔗 Matt Law
about time 😤, maybe we will start winning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tomorrow, Chelsea exit the Carabao cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
🚨🗣 Mauricio Pochettino on Bruno Saltor leaving Chelsea:

"I think it's a decision between the club and Bruno. It's a situation where he didn't belong to my coaching staff and then I think it's the best decision for sure for him and for the club."

(@scott_trotter)

yet Chelsea fans were blowing it out of proportion , they'll never get context once they hear somebody had left Chelsea, they'll start to spin negative news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
yeah ,osihmen is definitely leaving Napoli 🙂,for context check Fabrizio FB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
🚨 Chelsea trusts Nicolas Jackson as an important player.

AC Milan & West Ham approached Chelsea over Armando Broja, plus one other club from abroad. Chelsea said he's not for sale, as they believe he could also be important for many years.

#CFC🚨 Chelsea trusts Nicolas Jackson as an important player.

AC Milan & West Ham approached Chelsea over Armando Broja, plus one other club from abroad. Chelsea said he's not for sale, as they believe he could also be important for many years.

I don't rate broja , can't look up while running , injury prone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nicolas Jackson is really from Senegal? I thought he was from Carribean or South America
What happened to his African names

Never trust a Senegalese who dey answer such names

Things are making sense now, He no see Keita, Cisse Diarra, Sarr, Diop to answer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chelsea have purchased land opposite to Cobham. (@JacobSteinberg)

c
good news everywhere today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Nicolas Jackson is really from Senegal? I thought he was from Carribean or South America
What happened to his African names

Never trust a Senegalese who dey answer such names

Things are making sense now, He no see Keita, Cisse Diarra, Sarr, Diop to answer
he said he's 23 y old 😆😆
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you take a close look at Nicolas Jackson's face, you'll know say that guy don reach 30

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
I hear Chelasea FC have more red cards than goals in the month of September 2023. How true might this be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
drisham:
Mehn I miss mason mount
Dont look further👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fans-thread-finally-reborn/3217
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2023
MorataFC:
Dont look further👇👇👇

https://www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fans-thread-finally-reborn/3217
how does this correlate ??

Are you high?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:10am On Sep 27, 2023
forget about Chelsea match against Brighton. no put hope there,don't watch it to save yourself stress,vex and embarrassment. useless pochetino will be schooled again by dezerbi. just stay home and be following our flogging result from internet. Brighton 3vs0 Chelsea. up blues ktbffh.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:18am On Sep 27, 2023
It’s either today is a massacre or a redemption.

There is no middle ground.

I think by the beginning of December, we will be fighting relegation with our current form, because if you will be truthful to yourself, we had the easiest first 6 fixtures of the big teams.

We are not even confident of beating anyone again. It is painful. Painful and stressful.

Even if we employ another manager, the problem will still persists until we start scoring.

The only people I am blaming for this nonsense is the UK government. They took that team away from Abrahamovic and everything came tumbling down.

And the stupid Boehly, rather than leave the structure he met for few seasons so that he can learn from them, he sacked everybody, from Marina to Cech, and then sold 90% of the players.

I don’t think we can escape this relegation battle and eventually relegation.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 2:36am On Sep 27, 2023
boehly was right in sacking the useless staffs at first. what did those staffs achieve?, our uselessness all started under them. his uselessness is in his choice of coach,overspending, failure to sack this medical team, and dumb football understanding. pochetino should have been the one to advice him and show him football structure. but poch himself is even more useless and disorganized than boehly. he should be sacked after our flogging by Brighton.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Bimffo:
It’s either today is a massacre or a redemption.

There is no middle ground.

I think by the beginning of December, we will be fighting relegation with our current form, because if you will be truthful to yourself, we had the easiest first 6 fixtures of the big teams.

We are not even confident of beating anyone again. It is painful. Painful and stressful.

Even if we employ another manager, the problem will still persists until we start scoring.
Pele Bimffo. Take tom-tom. The Lord is ur strength!

The only people I am blaming for this nonsense is the UK government. They took that team away from Abrahamovic and everything came tumbling down.

And the stupid Boehly, rather than leave the structure he met for few seasons so that he can learn from them, he sacked everybody, from Marina to Cech, and then sold 90% of the players.

I don’t think we can escape this relegation battle and eventually relegation.
Thank God for Putin. The only good thing to come out of that war

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Need to start partying ahead of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXq06m9P4g

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Chelsea signing out of the Carabao comp today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atV_Cn85Nzw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 3:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Enjoying anything that has ‘bright’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMAzstG5O7E
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:00am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2023
cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Chelsea team to face Brighton

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2023
We are waiting for Brighton to do the lords work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85b7LfIdc3k

(1) (2) (3) ... (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.