Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,211 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) (18274) (18275) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2023
MorataFC:
Nitrogen! Nitrogen!! Nitrogen!!!
How many times did I call you?

Life na turn by turn grin

We go send am bill for the data him dey occupy for Seun website. He no even reason Seun data bill before posting all those videos, very selfish guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:

It was even two videos and after watching the second, I have to say the audacity is insane.

https://x.com/SiavoushF/status/1706784970927206881?s=20

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1706784057479118979?s=20

The Napoli admin is mad and should be sacked immediately

Osimhen has every reason to take Napoli to court because the admin is acting in their name. A judge can even see this as racism or unfair treatment if they have not treated other players the same. And if they have treated other players the same, they have bigger problems than just Osimhen. The best Napoli can do is claim their Twitter admin went rogue, and even then, they are still liable for his actions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

What role did he play in the CL gold medal? Thankfully they didnt let him enter field for most of the competition
Europa league gold medal nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Leicester have scored more Premier League goals than Chelsea in 2022.

They were relegated in May.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
thunder fire Brighton if they no flog us today. thunder still fire de zerbi if he rest players to pity and give the useless pochetino hope. make Brighton trash Chelsea. dey must sack pochetino before e too Tay like useless potter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Thazard:
Europa league gold medal nko?

Shame small na

Yuropa league na him you wan dey take claim top player

Shey Emery sef go be world best coach because of Yuropa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ain't no excuse not to beat Brighton, as pey, we have a couple of their best players and the other one dey Liverpool.

It won't be funny if we don't win this game. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:

It was even two videos and after watching the second, I have to say the audacity is insane.

https://x.com/SiavoushF/status/1706784970927206881?s=20

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1706784057479118979?s=20
How dem go do their own player like this? undecided

na wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chelsea are in advanced talks with Riyadh Air as front-of-shirt sponsor from next season.
(Lu_Class)

nice cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
FBS:
Ain't no excuse not to beat Brighton, as pey, we have a couple of their best players and the other one dey Liverpool.

It won't be funny if we don't win this game. undecided
Bants aside, I'll be very happy with a Chelsea win, but well, we know what the results will be.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Bants aside, I'll be very happy with a Chelsea win, but well, we know what the results will be.
leave that thing, if you want yab us, do it with your full chest. tongue

We will be here no matter what.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
FBS:

leave that thing, if you want yab us, do it with your full chest. tongue

We will be here no matter what.
Brighton out of calamari cup means one less big team. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
nateevs:

Poch's problem is more about bad decision making than any no 9 goal scorer.

Going into the season with a fit Nkunku and Jackson was not a bad idea. So I really don't want to criticise him there. The problem started when Carney, who replaced Nkunku, and Lavia, both got injured. He just ran out of ideas.

His bad decision making started with allowing Sterling back in the team as a 90min starter, sending Angelo on loan but then kept Morreira.

He also decided Santos and Casadei should go out but kept Ugochukwu.

His discovery of the season - Ian Maatsen - has yet to start a single PL game this season.

All these players, though young, have one or two goals in them. Guess what, they are all players who shoot from all angles and create infinitely more goal scoring chances than we are creating now.

He then compounds the poor decision making by playing Enzo as a 10 and Gallagher in reverse.

The guy's issues cannot be solved by just buying one elite goal scorer. He will ruin that player with terrible decision making.

You can never trust a manager who in the face of unprecedented failures, does not immediately introduce radical tactical changes. This one wants to do what he wants over and over again in hope that it will just click on day. He's on course to play Thiago Silva for 38 league games. That's just insane premier league management.

Carry Jackson go Brighton, and you will have a ยฃ100m player in one season.

I kinda agree with you on your take on the whole issue concerning Pochettino but I do have problem with the fact that you had to include Thiago Silva in this brilliant submission.

Pls don't allow anyone gaslight you in making you believe starting a 38yrs is the problem of our inability to find the back of the net even against Nottingham forests. You are too intelligent to allow someone who has never had any good thing to say about Chelsea to influence your take on football generally.

I got the chance to see the highlights of the so called Thiago Silva's mistake against Aston Villa and i can't help but notice a slight reduction in reasoning of those who were busy calling him out.

For crying out loud a CB made mistake in the third half of the field which on a normal circumstances will have even been a turn over but got to be blamed as if he deliberately scored an own goal. This mistake is not even on the edge of our box where defenders are expected to be at their maximum beast mode nor in the middle of the park but at the opposition half.

If it's like that to blaming players maybe Barcelona fans can go back to 2012 and blame Lionel Messi for the defeats against Chelsea cus he lost the ball at the bridge for Drogba's goal while trying to dribble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Leicester have scored more Premier League goals than Chelsea in 2022.

They were relegated in May.

Yet starting Thiago Silva is our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
This na testing testing

Our party agbada still dey with tailor, he don promise to complete the sewing this evening

We don order for canopies and tents

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The hype is too much, I think Chelsea will beat them but I hope not!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Man City will target Bayern Munich's Jamal Musiala to replace Kevin De Bruyne.[TheSecretScout_]

what gave man city the confidence they can pull this off,I need that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Despite missing most of the month with an injury, Mason Mount has scored or assisted more goals (1) than the entire Chelsea team has managed combined in September.

Money Mase. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ”ด

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
despite costing ยฃ60m onana has concede more goals than Robert Sanchez (ยฃ25m).

Bragging about our academy player who took the iconic number 7 jersey ain't a flex ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Malo gusto -2 assist

Mickey mount-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
17 mentions? Who did I offend.
Well we are beating Brighton this night. I can feel it in my bones. It's our match against our landlords this Saturday I'm worried about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Man City will target Bayern Munich's Jamal Musiala to replace Kevin De Bruyne.[TheSecretScout_]

what gave man city the confidence they can pull this off,I need that.
They will go for wirtz. If we were not gradually being turned to a midtable club we should have been competing for his signing too but we need to focus on getting ice cold finishers fast and a replacement for Silva next season. Colwill has shown he still needs some learning ti do and I don't trust that Disaster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
How can a player have more assists than a club? Sometimes I feel genuinely sorry for y'all. cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tck2000(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
What do you guys think about Osimhen signing for Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Roy Keane on Chelsea's dressing room: "When I was at a club, sometimes three or four new players would come and you could see that it would take them time to adapt, from a football point of view, off the field with their families, and schools.

But how many players have they bought? I can only imagine going into the training ground every day, I feel sorry for the kitman - it must be chaos!"

{Stick to Football}

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jamie Carragher: "Yes, you need top players, but you need a connection in the dressing room, a connection with the manager, a connection with the crowd.

How can that ever happen at Chelsea? I just don't see it. The manager changes every two minutes. There are players coming in left, right and centre. There are probably two or three players for every position."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mario Melchiot says he doesnโ€™t understand why Colwill is playing as a left-back:

โ€œI like Colwill. I was one of the first to say donโ€™t sell him, but I donโ€™t understand why you play him there. If you want to play him, play him in the centre of the backline, in the centre.โ€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
akwesenana:
Brighton out of calamari cup means one less big team. wink
Nahhhh.. U aint gotta do chelshit fans like dz..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Englishisamust: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
Despite missing most of the month with an injury, Mason Mount has scored or assisted more goals (1) than the entire Chelsea team has managed combined in September.

Money Mase. ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ”ด

See them!!! Again!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you get a good left back you can unlock many stubborn defences but if you get a good left footed left winger,you can unlock any defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A001: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
๐ŸšจReece James has been charged by the FA for using abusive language towards the referee.

Bro ain't even wearing blue colors ,this agenda against us ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

They will go for wirtz. If we were not gradually being turned to a midtable club we should have been competing for his signing too but we need to focus on getting ice cold finishers fast and a replacement for Silva next season. Colwill has shown he still needs some learning ti do and I don't trust that Disaster.
bundesliga tax ,no thanks.

he will drive at city no mean say enough go work for Chelsea.

Havertz should have thought you a lesson by now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Only you get injury, only you dey chop ban join.
Let the cows breeve. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) (18274) (18275) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, popizaino(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.