Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10997568 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18266) (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) ... (19740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Paul Merson: "If you look at Chelsea's fixtures, you worry for them. The next 10 games are so vital for their season that you can't catch your breath. It's a run where you actually don't know when they're going to win a football match."

{Sky Sports}

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Android17:
Fair enough, he should replicate the same form for Chelsea don't you think?

I hope he eventually does
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
🚨 Roma are keen to turn 30-year-old Romelu Lukaku's loan from Chelsea into a permanent deal and may offer England striker Tammy Abraham in part-exchange.

(Source: Calciomercatoweb)

#CFC
who has that meme where someone was swapping apple laptop for spaghetti? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Boehly and Eghbali have killed my joy in this club for now

It hurts more when gazillions have been spent and not wisely. Finishing midtable can be stomached when you didn't spend, but finishing midtable while spending like a Saudi sheikh just kills joy completely

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2023
swiz123:

grin grin grin
Ibime, when will you publicly accept your L on this obsolete individual?
Swiftly abandoning him for a more technical Bisouma whom I never had any issues with doesn't make you slick.

Worry about Jogginghoe on Arsenal bench

I spent all season last year being trolled on why Bissouma isn't starting. Allow me my joy

The same way I recommended Bissouma one transfer window is the same way I recommended Hojberg another transfer window. Hojberg is having contract dispute for now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Mauricio Pochettino issued a dressing room rallying cry to his Chelsea players in a bid to inspire an upturn after their defeat to Aston Villa.

During his post-match address to his players, Pochettino stressed that a collective effort will be required from all involved to turn things around and get Chelsea out of their current rut and is understood to have backed his players, insisting they have what it takes to reverse the club's fortunes and bring an end to their difficult start to the season.

-
@AdrianJKajumba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Despite already spending more than £1billion under owners Todd Boehly and Clearlake, Chelsea are ready to enter the market again in January to solve their goalscoring problems.

-
@NizaarKinsella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
the Chelsea players should continue the good job of playing rubbish. they should never win or score any goals again untill that stupid pochetino is sacked with his useless tactics. Brighton 3 vs 0 Chelsea incoming. expect sterling,Jackson others as usual to miss open goals. up Chelsea players for this. sack that useless coach rejected by the players and see performances rapidly improve. if not bole better get ready for relegation. I'm ready, I'm sure the players are ready too. to hell with boehly. players have power in Chelsea, nonsense pochetino is not going to change that. up Chelsea,up blues,ktbffh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
on kolos 🙄,anyways🚨 BREAKING: Benoit Badiashile and Carney Chukweumeka have returned to partial team training. (@ChelseaFC) #CFC This is good. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Based on performance,Chance created and chances conceded. We were expected to win all of our games according to stats,stats don’t score the goals. We will be unstoppable once we start converting our chances!

Pochettino: "We are playing well. We have too many positive things but now we are not clinical in front of goal. That's what we need to fix and to give confidence to our offensive player. All our data is positive but the most important thing is to score goals."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pochettino on Behdad Eghbali going to the dressing room: "I don't see it in a bad way. For me, it is good that they share with us. It would be different if they gave some speech but they own the club and can do what they want. I am glad they came and shared with us. We didn't win on Sunday and it is important to share also when we are suffering."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seyi Makinde is a tastement that no governor should be given a second time. Man hasn't done anything note worthy during his second time. He should just die any senatorial ambitions he has going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Pochettino on Behdad Eghbali going to the dressing room: "I don't see it in a bad way. For me, it is good that they share with us. It would be different if they gave some speech but they own the club and can do what they want. I am glad they came and shared with us. We didn't win on Sunday and it is important to share also when we are suffering."

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Incognito9: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
popizaino:
Seyi Makinde is a tastement that no governor should be given a second time. Man hasn't done anything note worthy during his second time. He should just die any senatorial ambitions he has going forward.

Another yeye governor is soludo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Englishisamust:
If I die today na laugh kill me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nitrogen na badt guy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
arda guler injured again bro career might just be over before it even started.

Ah well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pochettino: "We need to think that this is an opportunity to win a trophy, for sure. It’s one of our objectives for this season. Maybe the feelings after the defeat are not the best but we have to move on and focus on this game now."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Incognito9:

Another yeye governor is soludo.

They should all die whatever political ambitions they have going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leyqute:

If Thiago Silva didn't make that mistake, match for end 0-0, which is better than 0-1. But look at you blaming a striker for a defender's howler.
Pls show me the mistake, many of us do blame the defenders for each goal scored against us but fail to praise the technique of the scorer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
"I am so happy with Levi [Colwill] in the way he is playing [at left-back] and he is proving very good balance." - Poch

Leemaoo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
As funny as this might sound, Chelsea did go in with a clear attacking plan for trying to get the better of Unai Emery’s side, but the execution of it failed them once more.

~ Ahmed Walid | The Athletic
waffler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlueMann:
Amoto94

I think you'd like this

https://x.com/the_elastico/status/1706653726314737902?s=20
An amateur will know this except you're Seb or Pochettino who are happy and content with XG/As numbers.
You need runners and shooters around the box to score goals and Gallagher best attribute aside his high energy level is his box runs and shooting, then you have Chilwell who can gatecrash and score goals or offer assists. Drop Thiago Silva play Colwilll as CB and Chilwell as LB (he should stay wide and high), Mudryk as inverted winger to occupy the space vacated by Jackson when he comes deep, play Enzo with Caicedo then you have a functioning team that's balanced offensively and defensively

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did Hazard ever play a major final? Pangolo player wey never step feet into the field of a major final, not CL not world cup

Where did Sterling reach in the most glamorous football competition in the world (World cup)? What honour did Fifa give him individually in the tournament?

It's gainst them Luton town, Kent, Warrington, he will be scoring goals that even you with your big stomach, will score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
airmark:

Where did Sterling reach in the most glamorous football competition in the world (World cup)? What honour did Fifa give him individually in the tournament?

It's gainst them Luton town, Kent, Warrington, he will be scoring goals that even you with your big stomach, will score.

Hazard no CL final, No world cup final, No Euro final. A failed career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hazard no CL final, No world cup final, No Euro final. A failed career

Hazard has European club football gold medals, while your Sterling has no gold medal in any.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
airmark:

Hazard has European club football gold medals, while your Sterling has no gold medal in any.

What European football dey shame you to call out? Mention the name of the European club football medal na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

They are undermining the man and making him give press conference.

Pochard will gibe team talk to the team then join them to take a seat and listen to senior team talk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlueMann:
Amoto94

I think you'd like this

https://x.com/the_elastico/status/1706653726314737902?s=20

This is the first piece to highlight Chelseas major problem

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

What European football dey shame you to call out? Mention the name of the European club football medal na

He has Ucl and Europa league gold medals. Sterling doesn't have any of them. No wonder Fraudiola threw him away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amoto94:

An amateur will know this except you're Seb or Pochettino who are happy and content with XG/As numbers.
You need runners and shooters around the box to score goals and Gallagher best attribute aside his high energy level is his box runs and shooting, then you have Chilwell who can gatecrash and score goals or offer assists. Drop Thiago Silva play Colwilll as CB and Chilwell as LB (he should stay wide and high), Mudryk as inverted winger to occupy the space vacated by Jackson when he comes deep, play Enzo with Caicedo then you have a functioning team that's balanced offensively and defensively

This tweaking amounts to nothing when we have attackers with no goal sense.

Sterling missed two big chances in the box and we know him for missing chances like he stakes a fortune on it. He is beyond repair.

Mudryk is battling with confidence, while Jackson is not more than a prospect, still learning the rope. Out of 4 chances, we will shout Eureka if they score one.

Pochettino should have included an experienced natural finisher in this team, but he was looking forward to another prospect in Broja, to clinch all trophies in England. Man shouldn't be coaching a big club like ours.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
airmark:

He has Ucl and Europa league gold medals. Sterling doesn't have any of them. No wonder Fraudiola threw him away.

What role did he play in the CL gold medal? Thankfully they didnt let him enter field for most of the competition

(1) (2) (3) ... (18266) (18267) (18268) (18269) (18270) (18271) (18272) ... (19740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), NerdSciBot, drisham(m), StarchAndBanga, LORDLARGE(m), Vischy, nihilistjnr, timbros(m), kingBolton and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.