Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) (18274) (18275) (18276) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

I kinda agree with you on your take on the whole issue concerning Pochettino but I do have problem with the fact that you had to include Thiago Silva in this brilliant submission.

Pls don't allow anyone gaslight you in making you believe starting a 38yrs is the problem of our inability to find the back of the net even against Nottingham forests. You are too intelligent to allow someone who has never had any good thing to say about Chelsea to influence your take on football generally.

I got the chance to see the highlights of the so called Thiago Silva's mistake against Aston Villa and i can't help but notice a slight reduction in reasoning of those who were busy calling him out.

For crying out loud a CB made mistake in the third half of the field which on a normal circumstances will have even been a turn over but got to be blamed as if he deliberately scored an own goal. This mistake is not even on the edge of our box where defenders are expected to be at their maximum beast mode nor in the middle of the park but at the opposition half.

If it's like that to blaming players maybe Barcelona fans can go back to 2012 and blame Lionel Messi for the defeats against Chelsea cus he lost the ball at the bridge for Drogba's goal while trying to dribble.

Thank you for the emboldened, I asked many of them to show me the mistake but none was bold enough to answer, this shows many of them don't have their own ideas, they just dey do follow-follow, I watched the highlight several times and I can't pinpoint or see Silva's error, there is nothing he needed to do that he didn't do, just that Watkins is good enough to put the ball into the net, if Jackson had scored that kind of similar goal we will praise him to the high heavens, but it is against us somebody must be culpable for it.
Though I agree Silva is 39 and he can't play all 38 EPL matches and he is not the culprit for Chelsea's woes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Shame small na

Yuropa league na him you wan dey take claim top player

Shey Emery sef go be world best coach because of Yuropa
Ehn i don hear. Oya show me Sterling own!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

I kinda agree with you on your take on the whole issue concerning Pochettino but I do have problem with the fact that you had to include Thiago Silva in this brilliant submission.

Pls don't allow anyone gaslight you in making you believe starting a 38yrs is the problem of our inability to find the back of the net even against Nottingham forests. You are too intelligent to allow someone who has never had any good thing to say about Chelsea to influence your take on football generally.

I got the chance to see the highlights of the so called Thiago Silva's mistake against Aston Villa and i can't help but notice a slight reduction in reasoning of those who were busy calling him out.

For crying out loud a CB made mistake in the third half of the field which on a normal circumstances will have even been a turn over but got to be blamed as if he deliberately scored an own goal. This mistake is not even on the edge of our box where defenders are expected to be at their maximum beast mode nor in the middle of the park but at the opposition half.

If it's like that to blaming players maybe Barcelona fans can go back to 2012 and blame Lionel Messi for the defeats against Chelsea cus he lost the ball at the bridge for Drogba's goal while trying to dribble.

Silva is not Messi. He is a defender, not an attacker. His mistake left us a man light in defence.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
MorataFC:
Thank you for the emboldened, I asked many of them to show me the mistake but none was bold enough to answer, this shows many of them don't have their own ideas, they just dey do follow-follow, I watched the highlight several times and I can't pinpoint or see Silva's error, there is nothing he needed to do that he didn't do, just that Watkins is good enough to put the ball into the net, if Jackson had scored that kind of similar goal we will praise him to the high heavens, but it is against us somebody must be culpable for it.
Though I agree Silva is 39 and he can't play all 38 EPL matches and he is not the culprit for Chelsea's woes.
He made a mistake and refused to take his man down immediately.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
swiz123:

He made a mistake and refused to take his man down immediately.
Wonderful!
Another red card loading... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
sweet line up, Enzo clearly needs rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
RLC x Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
tck2000:
What do you guys think about Osimhen signing for Chelsea?
He shouldn’t even come to epl. Epl is not for Nigerian players, due to their slow and tactical approach. La liga or Italian league suit super eagles player more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Brighton no even consider to rest players sef. angry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chelsea XI vs Brighton: Sanchez, Disasi, Colwill, Cucurella, Chilwell (c), Ugochukwu, Caicedo, Mudryk, Palmer, Maatsen, Jackson.

Substitutes: Petrovic, Brooking, Gilchrist, Enzo, Gallagher, Matos, Sterling, Broja, Washington.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
swiz123:

Silva is not Messi. He is a defender, not an attacker. His mistake left us a man light in defence.

Both messi and Silva are football players.

Mistakes happens all the time in football and even worse have happened that led to turn-overs. The fact that Watkins scored an unlikely goal after a good block from Colwil isn't enough to be looking for a mistake from a player in the middle of the park.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omo for LiveScore na right back Dem place chilwell o, abi eye dey pain me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amoto94:
Chelsea XI vs Brighton: Sanchez, Disasi, Colwill, Cucurella, Chilwell (c), Ugochukwu, Caicedo, Mudryk, Palmer, Maatsen, Jackson.

Substitutes: Petrovic, Brooking, Gilchrist, Enzo, Gallagher, Matos, Sterling, Broja, Washington.

Good to see Palmer starting .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

Good to see Palmer starting .
wonder if it's ten or as right winger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Auraking: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
3 LBs, 5 left footers. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

I prefer him at 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
During the weekend, no left back started

Now, we have three leftbacks starting lol

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Maatsen will probably play as a 10, with Palmer on the wing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
We will score tonight, if possible sef, winning the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
BlueMann:

Maatsen will probably play as a 10, with Palmer on the wing.
would be effective as a ten though , playing players out of position continuescheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
popizaino:

I prefer him at 10
concur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
MorataFC:
We will score tonight, if possible sef, winning the game.
naso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Liverpool conceding goals is like akara and bread.

But the thing is they usually come back ,if the have this goal problems like Chelsea na relegation straight

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Michael Jackson can't get pass a log of wood.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sanchez cannot pass
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
swiz123:

Boss if you notice very well , he has made these same mistakes at Chelsea. I thought he would learn. If he wan change position make e just talk

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Why does this Jackson believe that running with the ball is his best option always?
I never see striker like this o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
rooftops:
Why does this Jackson believe that running with the ball is his best option always?
I never see striker like this o
it's becoming annoying now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Why is this Sanchez anxious like this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Brighton never still score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
See dis mudryk , go on dat body and get a penalty shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
This Jackson dy play rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (18270) (18271) (18272) (18273) (18274) (18275) (18276) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nathz45, Realtord43, A40(m), Whizlight(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.