Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10795745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18412) (18413) (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
timbros:

Wetin consign Hazard with "He can't dribble training cone"?

Which kind amala be dis?

You never stop jumping into wetin no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
raumdeuter:

Actually Man city has extended him till 2026

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/kyle-walker-signs-new-manchester-city-contract-63830305

Before the game you were yarning the usual opata

Now vs Spurs and City Sterling has shamed you back to back

With how many goals and assists? 3 goals?

How much is Kane collecting at Bayern and how many goals and assists does he have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
drisham:
Gallagher has 4 assist btw the most by any Chelsea player this season

And 3 came in big important matches

And our so-called best attacker, has less than 4 assists and Timbros and Raumdeuter are dancing up and down. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
airmark:

Ikebe lover spotted. Batty boy.
Your papa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
My football knowledge is not for a football neophyte. I speak facts that's beyond the understanding of your average football fan. Only treble winning coaches see my points and get them right away.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
popizaino:
My football knowledge is not for a football neophyte. I speak facts that's beyond the understanding of your average football fan. Only treble winning coaches see my points and get them right away.

No wonder Pep flogged him like small baby everytime. He failed to identify the real danger and was busy chasing shadows

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Parizz:
This season premier league is btw mancity and Liverpool. Jod.era, if I hear your mouth for arsenal, I will arrest you and lock you up for life.
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

No wonder Pep flogged him like small baby everytime. He failed to identify the real danger and was busy chasing shadows
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na real shadow chaser grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
🚨 Chelsea are NOT focused on Santiago Giménez, they are looking at other names.

They are aware though Giménez could be available for €45 million. Nothing concrete or ongoing.

(@FabrizioRomano via Youtube)

fine player oh well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

What was the fate of others who recognised the real danger? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Any coach who fails to recognize and appreciate the incredible influence and magic that Messi brings to the field of play is simply jealous of him or lacking in understanding of the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
MorataFC:
Any coach who fails to recognize and appreciate the incredible influence and magic that Messi brings to the field of play is simply jealous of him or lacking in understanding of the game.

What motive does someone like SAF calibre jealous messi for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Henry140(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
MorataFC:
Why em no go dey jealous when messi almost give am heart attack two times grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Scamdreas Fraudniesta.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2023
airmark:

You never stop jumping into wetin no concern you.

Jump into? An image I posted by myself and captioned it you say I Jumped into?

What did I jump into please?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

Jump into? An image I posted by myself and captioned it you say I Jumped into?

What did I jump into please?

I replied Raumdeuter, who mentioned me, only for you to jump in from nowhere with your post below.

timbros:

Excuses. Excuses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22am On Nov 14, 2023
akwesenana:
Raumdeuter, what's happening.

Real Madrid disgraced him, Bayern Munich disgraced him. Now, a useless team like Heidenheim telling Raumdeuter's Boathand, they have better defenders. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2023
For those of you that like to say I love technical and tactical players you can see how Palmer improved our team at young age, you see how we are going toe to toe with city compared to last season. How Tuchel won ucl with weaklings, tactically bereft players aside Kante, Sylver, James and Azpi is beyond me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 5:06am On Nov 14, 2023
popizaino:

What was the fate of others who recognised the real danger? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin. Same fate oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2023
When was the last time you didn't have to scroll to find a Chelsea player on this chart embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2023
BlueMann:
When was the last time you didn't have to scroll to find a Chelsea player on this chart embarassed
since diego costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Mhen, God bless whoever made this Palmer deal come through. I had doubts with him at first but the kid turned out good. If only James would stay away from injury.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2023
airmark:

I replied Raumdeuter, who mentioned me, only for you to jump in from nowhere with your post below.

Did you or did you not mention timbros in the post? Did you make any attempt to disguise the timbros so it will not appear in my mention so I won't respond to it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2023
hensben:
For those of you that like to say I love technical and tactical players you can see how Palmer improved our team at young age, you see how we are going toe to toe with city compared to last season. How Tuchel won ucl with weaklings, tactically bereft players aside Kante, Sylver, James and Azpi is beyond me.

It's interesting how you pointed out one technical and tactical player who improve our team. one player. But is surprised how Tuchel won UCL with weaklings aside four technical and tactical players. four players.

If one technical and tactical player can improve a team, what do you think four technical and tactical players will do to a team?

Dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2023
AGENDA... Between Reece James and Kyle Walker who's the better player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2023
wink Happy birthday nkunku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Havertz29s:
wankers like kimbeast, ebukacute, blueangel will be nowhere to find but peradvantage the useless jamaican statpad against relegation team, they will come here and start hyping mediocrity.
Hope its clear now that sterling remains our best attacker. I didn't see you post screenshot from Twitter or match ratings on Sunday. I wonder why?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Cesc Fábregas: "The No.10 position is disappearing. Guys of the quality of Özil or James Rodriguez no longer interest coaches. These players are capable of unlocking a match with a brilliant pass, but now the coach prefer to have a stable structure.

When Conte arrived at Chelsea, I started to see what modern football was all about: lots of running, split sessions, robotic training…

I couldn't believe it. I was in shock because I have always been a player who depended on creativity, which for me is the best of the arts."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2023
BlueMann:
I won't be surprised Jackson scores 15 -20 league goals:
Play rubbish and score from nothing later
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2023
Khayceeofficial:
Sterling was superb against Burnley right after Southgate didn't pick him up for the last international games

Now right after the same thing again, he don make Walker look like a normal RB (Walker is unreal at RB)

Dude just gots dhe consistent. That's all one asks from him. You don't see performances like this from him week in week out
Sterling best position is that left wing. Tell Pochettino to stop playing him across the front line and watch him excel. Glad he is doing well. Long may it continue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
timbros:

Wetin consign Hazard with "He can't dribble training cone"?

Which kind amala be dis?
You just had to go there grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18412) (18413) (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.