Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782996 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
🚨 Conor Gallagher has won possession in the attacking third more times (20) than any other player in Europe's top seven leagues so far this season. 🔋

🔗 Via Squawka

if somebody told me my favorite midfielder will be Gallagher in 2023 I will beat him to death.

what a player

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🚨 Conor Gallagher has won possession in the attacking third more times (20) than any other player in Europe's top seven leagues so far this season. 🔋

🔗 Via Squawka

if somebody told me my favorite midfielder will be Gallagher in 2023 I will beat him to death.

what a player

This is the chaos that Gallagher causes

He's not even been playing in the attacking third for most of the season. Enzo spent the first 2 months of the season as the advanced midfielder.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ibime:

This is the chaos that Gallagher causes

He's not even been playing in the attacking third for most of the season. Enzo spent the first 2 months of the season as the advanced midfielder.
and he didn't cost a dime cheesy.

nkunku gats play as ST Gallagher can't be dropped!

kante regen

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cole Palmer - 23/24

This dude is something else

https://x.com/BSTComps/status/1724449763494428696?s=20

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
cucurella yet to get national team call up I wonder what he has to do ,to get one .
Spanish team mode of selection

Barcelona boys first
Anything good from Real Madrid
Some boys from other La Liga
Outside La Liga.

You have to be extremely good like Rodri, David Silva and co to get steady call up. How many Cesar Azipilicueta get for Spain

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sportsweb:
Spanish team mode of selection

Barcelona boys first
Anything good from Real Madrid
Some boys from other La Liga
Outside La Liga.

You have to be extremely good like Rodri, David Silva and co to get steady call up. How many Cesar Azipilicueta get for Spain
the politics too strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Reminded me of what Bale did to Maicon all those years ago. Over the course of 90 mins Maicon turned from one of the top RBs in the world pensioner. The guy never recovered from it.

Lol...

Spurs vs Inter 2010 UCL.

Maicon never recovered after that match grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
airmark:

My reply was for Raumdeuter and your moniker there was inconsequential and I had the right to insert Hazard as it was relevant to the argument with Raumdeuter. Rest.

You roped my moniker in because of my initial statement about dribbling and cone.

There is no way you can twist it bro. I never jumped in. I was part of the discussion.

And nothing concern Hazard with dribble and cone. That was just a weak attempt to turn amala. You failed there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
hensben:
I used Palmer as an example, of course we now have tactical and technical astute player across board, from goalkeeper to Jackson. The only person lacking that before has greatly improved.

You can make your example without bringing Tuchel in with his UCL winning squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
BlueMann:
Cole Palmer - 23/24

If this guy and James create a connection and James stays fit, that wing go bloody o

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2023
timbros:

You roped my moniker in because of my initial statement about dribbling and cone.

There is no way you can twist it bro. I never jumped in. I was part of the discussion.

And nothing concern Hazard with dribble and cone. That was just a weak attempt to turn amala. You failed there.

You always have wack thoughts.

Majority here know that Dayo is not a fan of dribblers, hence, my mentioning Hazard's better performances in the blue shirt. Below was my reply to him, and your moniker in there, was not the fulcrum of my post.

Don't feel dope, rest.

airmark:

How old is Walker again?

Sterling dribbling a full back at 33, got you and Timbros in cloud 9? Someone City want out and almost threw away like Boathand? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
timbros:

You can make your example without bringing Tuchel in with his UCL winning squad.
I will always bring him in because he did a miracle by winning ucl with those half footballers. They don’t even start for their new clubs except the ones that moved to lower league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2023
BlueMann:
Cole Palmer - 23/24

What we thought Havertz going to turn out to be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2023
🚨 CONFIRMED: Chelsea are leading the race for Gabriel Moscardo. He's valued at £26million by Corinthians.

#CFC

(@NizaarKinsella)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Osimhen Links...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Pulisic always going to the ground and injury prone. Havertz couldn’t define his position, same with Mount. Jorginho was doing side and back passes, he rarely play daring passes, Bousquet wasn’t found out because they had Messi who was doing almost everything offensive. Chilwell was/is always out of place as a LB. Warner push the ball like a headless mob, Rudiger struggled as a CB for us due average positioning. Tuchel had to start adjusting his tactics to their strength.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
🚨 CONFIRMED: Chelsea are leading the race for Gabriel Moscardo. He's valued at £26million by Corinthians.

#CFC

(@NizaarKinsella)
This guy is like Declan Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2023
hensben:
This guy is like Declan Rice.
me don tire to dey hype youngstersgrin,I don remove hand for Todd boehly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Oladips gone? sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Point will be deducted from us?
They dare not angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
airmark:

You always have wack thoughts.

Majority here know that Dayo is not a fan of dribblers, hence, my mentioning Hazard's better performances in the blue shirt. Below was my reply to him, and your moniker in there, was not the fulcrum of my post.

Don't feel dope, rest.

Were you in a dribbling conversation with Dayo? Whose comment did Dayo reply to when you quoted him?

I made a post with a dribbling caption. Dayo quoted me. Who and who is conversing now? From nowhere, you quoted Dayo and made a dribbling comment, a conversation I started and Dayo replied.

Me and you, who jumped into a convo? You that doesn't have wack thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
hensben:
I will always bring him in because he did a miracle by winning ucl with those half footballers. They don’t even start for their new clubs except the ones that moved to lower league.

You should be mentioning him in positive light. Not trolling him.

Like you said, he performed a miracle for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
timbros:

Were you in a dribbling conversation with Dayo? Whose comment did Dayo reply to when you quoted him?

I made a post with a dribbling caption. Dayo quoted me. Who and who is conversing now? From nowhere, you quoted Dayo and made a dribbling comment, a conversation I started and Dayo replied.

Me and you, who jumped into a convo? You that doesn't have wack thought.

You don't even know that his post mentioned and berated my opinion about Sterling. You are a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
airmark:

You don't even know that his post mentioned and berated my opinion about Sterling. You are a joke.

Who did he quote when he made that comment? Who was my original comment referring to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Another unending argument just wants to kick off .

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chelsea women robbed and belf to a dra against the 12 men of Real Madrid and the officials. Niamh Charles turned up again with a goal and assist, she's been our best player this season.

Dominated the game, too bad we missed a lot of chances and allowed the Spaniards score from their two shots on target, one of which was one of the most atrocious penalty decisions I've seen. The foul in the first picture below was given as a penalty.

Then a last minute winner from Charles was disallowed because she was adjudged to be offside in the second picture. I honestly don't know which decision was worse. Only way this makes sense is that Kerr was interfering with play, and I don't agree based off the replays I've seen.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Charles sure knows how to stand the ball up from an overlapping run with that sweet left foot of hers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
BlueMann:
Chelsea women robbed and belf to a dra against the 12 men of Real Madrid and the officials. Niamh Charles turned up again with a goal and assist, she's been our best player this season.

Dominated the game, too bad we missed a lot of chances and allowed the Spaniards score from their two shots on target, one of which was one of the most atrocious penalty decisions I've seen. The foul in the first picture below was given as a penalty.

Then a last minute winner from Charles was disallowed because she was adjudged to be offside in the second picture. I honestly don't know which decision was worse. Only way this makes sense is that Kerr was interfering with play, and I don't agree based off the replays I've seen.
We were robbed. And this robbery cut my ticket join.
Thunder will fire all the referees that reffed this night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

Who did he quote when he made that comment? Who was my original comment referring to?

Those are not consequential.

Raumdeuter hailed Sterling because he was dribbling according to his post. Hazard did more than that for Chelsea, with 30+ goals and assists, in a season, he still called him 'hidden' and shakushaku.

Dribbling a right back at 33, couldn't wow me. Let him treat them Bissaka like that. For now, rest.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Tickets for Super Eagles game vs Lesotho today: Regular ticket for the popular stand would be sold for N1,000, the VIP tickets will go for N2,000 while the VVIP tickets are pegged at N5,000.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Reece James - 23/24

An 8 minute comp from just three PL starts shocked

https://x.com/RealistCFC/status/1724778459849707837?s=20

(1) (2) (3) ... (18414) (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, TemporaryHansel and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.