Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859920 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) (18421) (18422) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
MorataFC:
Home
He's talking about Italy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
since Mikel discovered podcast I never hear word , rehashing the same shit over and over again ugh.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
since Mikel discovered podcast I never hear word , rehashing the same shit over and over again ugh.

Allow the guy hustle. I'm impressed with his hustling spirit in broadcasting. He is making a name for himself, dem go soon invite am for punditry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ibime:

Allow the guy hustle. I'm impressed with his hustling spirit in broadcasting. He is making a name for himself, dem go soon invite am for punditry
I think he's bored,Mikel is set money wise.

let him not burn Bridges with his parrot mouth,I like him when he was quiet like Wizkid,they give mysterious vibes even though they have nothing upstairs (especially Wizkid).

Anyways to each their own.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
BlueMann:
When was the last time you didn't have to scroll to find a Chelsea player on this chart embarassed

And he's not on penalty duty o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ibime:

Taking the Reggie Miller approach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Must that Eagles coach use Uzoho?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2023
So Uruguay flog Argentina and Ugarte called De Paul Messi c*ck sucker 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2023
airmark:

So your reply asking why I brought Hazard into it, confirmed your jumping in, from nowhere. Rest.

Were you talking to Dayo when you brought Hazard into the discussion?

The more you try, the more you tie yourself up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2023
raumdeuter:
Those of you wey dey shout on top Rohr neck hope you are enjoying this new entertaining Eagles

Since you don't want to address this mail,let me help you @timbros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2023
BlueMann:
Waiting patiently for Paez
See list of young talented players.
Our future is bright. 🔥
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
real Madrid Re in for a tough ride .

camavinga injured.
tchounami injured
vini jr doubtful.
Both gk (first and second choice) injured

bellingoal the talisman injured

yikes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
real Madrid Re in for a tough ride .

camavinga injured.

tchounami injured

vini jr doubtful.

Both gk (first and second choice) injured

bellingoal the talisman injured

yikes

Some people who play bet but don't watch football will still carry them to win on their tickets ; later they will be cussing Madrid for losing grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
timbros:

Were you talking to Dayo when you brought Hazard into the discussion?

The more you try, the more you tie yourself up.

That's what they call a follow-up. Stop exposing yourself, Dayo has abandoned you. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
popizaino:

So, Timbros preferred the RCC worker as Eagles coach? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Some people who play bet but don't watch football will still carry them to win on their tickets ; later they will be cussing Madrid for losing grin

There would be adjustments in odds allocation. A good punter seeing strange odds will check team's info and stats properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

na ancelotti I pity pass wether injury or no injury Madrid fans are not used to lowering their standards,na only win dey understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
undecided Everton 10 points deduction but man shitty sponsoring themselves using shell companies they are still going strong.

All clubs are equal but some clubs more equal than others.

George Orwell 1984

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
popizaino:

Not just timbros, e be like say na majority of people on this thread support the sack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
airmark:

There would be adjustments in odds allocation. A good punter seeing strange odds will check team's info and stats properly.

It's like you've not heard some of those guys saying "odds are just numbers" ?

Then there are people who played longshot tickets and it was the fully fit Madrid they put in their ticket
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ghen-ghen!

🚨OFFICIAL: Everton have been given a 10-point deduction, dropping them into the relegation zone.

The club will immediately appeal this decision.

Wetin dey do? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Trevor012:

I saw the game. How Messi did not get ejected for an elbow and obvious choke hold on Olivera is absolutely beyond me!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It's like you've not heard some of those guys saying "odds are just numbers" ?

Then there are people who played longshot tickets and it was the fully fit Madrid they put in their ticket

cheesy
Those ones are not experienced punters and probably they invest paltry sums. Team news is important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Ghen-ghen!

🚨OFFICIAL: Everton have been given a 10-point deduction, dropping them into the relegation zone.

The club will immediately appeal this decision.

Wetin dey do? grin

I hope we won't suffer same fate, while Fraudiola and his team dance at the top with their baggage of atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
timbros:

Lol...

Spurs vs Inter 2010 UCL.

Maicon never recovered after that match grin

The humiliation was when the stupid Spuds fan started chanting “Taxi for Maicon”.

Oh God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ibime see your brother, delivering what Iniesta can't. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
airmark:

That's what they call a follow-up. Stop exposing yourself, Dayo has abandoned you. Rest.

You claimed you replied Dayo when you brought in Hazard comparison. I showed you the screenshot of your Hazard comment. Who did you quote? Dayo?

Why not you rest and accept your goof..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
popizaino:

Does wanting the sack of an underperforming coach means supporting the appointment of a downgrade?

Why exactly are you quoting me? Can you show me where I supported the appointment of Jose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
airmark:

So, Timbros preferred the RCC worker as Eagles coach? grin

Talk about jumping in....

If I ask you to show me where I supported the appointment of Jose, you will start looking for amala to turn now.

You will not just observe from one side. E no go hear now, you go start to type "jumping in from no where"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

Not just timbros, e be like say na majority of people on this thread support the sack

I supported the sack doesn't mean I wanted a downgrade of a coach.

If we had sacked Rohr and appointed, say, Deschamps and Super Eagles started flogging everyone that comes their way, would you come here and hail me for supporting Rohr's sack?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Trevor012:

Is he wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
timbros:

I supported the sack doesn't mean I wanted a downgrade of a coach.

If we had sacked Rohr and appointed, say, Deschamps and Super Eagles started flogging everyone that comes their way, would you come here and hail me for supporting Rohr's sack?

So in your mind, Super Eagles can go for calibre of coaches like Deschamps grin grin grin

Timbros! Shey I warn you say Rohr is the best and most consistent Super Eagles coach of the last decade, and the best we can hope to get? The only coach where you don't have to do Mathematics in qualifiers

Rohr opened the door for foreign trained players of a high calibre to want to play for Naija. All these Nathan Tella, Lookman, Ola Aina and top stars we are getting now is thanks to Rohrs legacy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) (18421) (18422) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ItGeek(m), Amoto94(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.