Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794869 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18419) (18420) (18421) (18422) (18423) (18424) (18425) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2023
NFF announces Peseiro as the replacement of Rohr.

It is all over the Internet.

But but......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

I don't understand this dance of shame that you want to keep on doing.

Maybe you can argue with NFF on who they called Rohr's replacement. I don't want to walk down that path with you.

The people who sacked Rohr said Peseiro is his replacement. I wonder why you choose to keep on running round and round

Did Nigeria go to AFCON without a coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

But but......

Who replaced Scolari as coach of Chelsea in 2009?

So all of a sudden, Austin Eguavoen is no longer a Super Eagles coach between 2021 and 2022?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:

I'm sure if you were asked who replaced Scolari in Chelsea in 2009, because of agenda, you will skip Hiddink and tell us it's Ancelotti even though Hiddink won us a FA Cup that season.

How low can you go to promote agenda?

I used your own sentence, who FINALLY replaced Rohr?.

Did Eguavoen finally replace Rohr?

In fact, Peseiro was announced as Rohr's replacement by NFF and only stated that he would take over after the nation's cup, while Augustine would act in the interim.

I know you are stubborn, but you should know when and how to stop when you are embarrassing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
I want to understand something.

So interim, caretaker, is no longer the coach of a team in that point of their history?

Tomorrow I will come here and argue that Chelsea won 2009 FA Cup without a coach. By then, the roles will be revised and Airmark Izzou Popizaino will start telling me that I don't know my clubs history, that Hiddink led Chelsea to that Cup victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

But but......

Timbros is the advanced version of Lordfalcao. They argue blindly.

In fact, Timbros said once Rohr leaves, the team would move forward. Now he wants to use semantics to dudge the bullet from Lesotho. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2023
airmark:

I used your own sentence, who FINALLY replaced Rohr?.

Did Eguavoen finally replace Rohr?

In fact, Peseiro was announced as Rohr's replacement by NFF and only stated that he would take over after the nation's cup, while Augustine would act in the interim.

I know you are stubborn, but you should know when and how to stop when you are embarrassing yourself.

Who replaced Rohr? Simple question. Where does finally come in? Between 2021 and 2022,who was Super Eagles coach? Who gave us maximum points from the group stage? If you were told to list past Super Eagles coaches chronologically, will you place Pesiero after Rohr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
airmark:

In fact, Timbros said once Rohr leaves, the team would move forward. Now he wants to use semantics to dudge the bullet from Lesotho. grin

Please can you list Super Eagle coaches from 2010 till date chronologically?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:

Who replaced Rohr? Simple question. Where does finally come in? Between 2021 and 2022,who was Super Eagles coach? Who gave us maximum points from the group stage? If you were told to list past Super Eagles coaches chronologically, will you place Pesiero after Rohr?

Stop embarrassing yourself. You typed and posted it. Rest.

timbros:

And who finally replace Rohr? Why bashing me for Pesiero's poor result?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
A40 what do you have on Bayern’s kid Nestory Irankuda?

Gem?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:

Who replaced Scolari as coach of Chelsea in 2009?

So all of a sudden, Austin Eguavoen is no longer a Super Eagles coach between 2021 and 2022?

Oga. grin

NFF, the employer of Rohr, have told you that Jose was his replacement. Why are you asking who Eguavoen was?

Can you show us where NFF said Eguavoen was Rohr's replacement?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
airmark:

Timbros is the advanced version of.They argue blindly.

The people who employed Rohr are telling you his replacement.

How can someone want to deliberately argue with that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:
I want to understand something.

So interim, caretaker, is no longer the coach of a team in that point of their history?

Tomorrow I will come here and argue that Chelsea won 2009 FA Cup without a coach. By then, the roles will be revised and Airmark Izzou Popizaino will start telling me that I don't know my clubs history, that Hiddink led Chelsea to that Cup victory.

What is there to understand?

The whole thing is simple

NFF employed and sacked Rohr
NFF came forward to tell you Jose is HIS REPLACEMENT

What part of this is hard to understand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

The people who employed Rohr are telling you his replacement.

How can someone want to deliberately argue with that?

Timbros wants to evade his L.

Interim and final, no be the same thing. My man don run away, after realizing he asked the emboldened. grin

timbros:

And who finally replace Rohr ? Why bashing me for Pesiero's poor result?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
airmark:

And he is still asking for the yapa evidences. grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khayceeofficial(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
Had to check again when I opened this thread to be sure it had not been resetted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Itsrm:
cheesy
For it to even be a topic, with those success he enjoyed at Barca shows that we are right about Bousquet. Mikel was just a strong Bousquet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Itsrm:
cheesy
Have you seen anyone that don’t rate Casemiro because his impact was felt unlike Bousquet. Bousquet and Valdez were carry along in all those success Messi led Barca achieved. No one rate Valdez same should be for Bousquet, both were inconsequential in those success.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lauren James running the show against Liverpool...two brilliant strikes and a magnificent assist, all with her left foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlueMann:
Lauren James running the show against Liverpool...two brilliant strikes and a magnificent assist, all with her left foot.
hat trick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
BlueMann:

A hat trick and an assist. Perfect performance, and emphatic win for the Blues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

Oga. grin

NFF, the employer of Rohr, have told you that Jose was his replacement. Why are you asking who Eguavoen was?

Can you show us where NFF said Eguavoen was Rohr's replacement?

Did NFF appoint Eguavoen or not? When did NFF appoint Eguavoen last? After who?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
izzou:

What is there to understand?

The whole thing is simple

NFF employed and sacked Rohr
NFF came forward to tell you Jose is HIS REPLACEMENT

What part of this is hard to understand?

Who took Super Eagles to AFCON after Rohr's sack? Unless you want to tell me that Nigeria went to AFCON without a coach, no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
popizaino:

And he is still asking for the yapa evidences. grin grin grin.

Show me evidence of where I support Pesiero appointment?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
popizaino:
@timbros rest IJN.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy-_xCHt-eg/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Who is clicking that?

Where is the yapa evidence that I supported Pesiero?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Itsrm:
cheesy

Esprit de corps between snail DMs

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:

Who is clicking that?

Where is the yapa evidence that I supported Pesiero?

Click and laugh small.....life no too serious.

Before i forget, what part of "you don't have the moral right to ask me question" is it that you don't understand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
timbros:

Did NFF appoint Eguavoen or not? When did NFF appoint Eguavoen last? After who?

Its like you want to force NFF to choose who their replacement for Rohr is. grin

You said you did not care who replaced Rohr. NFF has told you it is Jose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
hensben:
Have you seen anyone that don’t rate Casemiro because his impact was felt unlike Bousquet. Bousquet and Valdez were carry along in all those success Messi led Barca achieved. No one rate Valdez same should be for Bousquet, both were inconsequential in those success
Shhhh abeg!!!

Even the Rodri you rate always have to play CB whenever Busquet plays in Spain. That was how Spain's coach was thinking like you during last euros and Spain was underwhelming until Busquet was reinstated in that role.

He was inconsequential to Barca's success, yet he was one of the first names during Barca golden era. You think say e easy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Griffon:
A40 what do you have on Bayern’s kid Nestory Irankuda?

Gem?
Hard to tell. All I've seen about him is that he's really fast and has a hot temper.

Playing in the Australian league I can't say for sure if he will be a world beater or not but I've heard quite a few positive reviews about him, some have said they've not seen a player that good at 17 since Messi. If that's true then whoaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (18419) (18420) (18421) (18422) (18423) (18424) (18425) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, airmark(m), mozkidayo(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.