Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781779 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18422) (18423) (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Timbros no wan collect koboko for his 'Rohr out' shout. 😃

If you can't differentiate 'Rohr out' and 'Peseiro in' then you are beyond redemption.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
So we are officially back to using calculators to figure out if we would qualify for a tournament 🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
BlueMann:
This coach is inept, but my goodness these players can be foolish. Such a disappointing bunch.

Zimbabwe probably should've won this one, with any of the three big chances they had in the latter stages of the second half.

I have no faith at all in our backline, specifically our goalkeeper and our central defenders, Ajayi and Bassey. They do not inspire confidence at all.

Basset is an overweight clown, always has been
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Make all of them for NFF getat!

Bring out your calculator. We go drag you until WC qualifiers finish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Who did Eguavoen replace when he became Super Eagles coach?

He was a placeholder for Peseiro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

If you can't differentiate 'Rohr out' and 'Peseiro in' then you are beyond redemption.

You said the team would move forward once they fire Rohr. Now, Rohr was fired, have we moved forward?

They should inscribe a big green white green L on your forehead. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

You, inclusive. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ibime:

Bring out your calculator. We go drag you until WC qualifiers finish grin grin

I no dey kuku watch Super Eagles match since God knows when....

Wetin consign me..

You cant drag me because NFF didn't follow my recommendation after the scak of Rohr. Anything una see for Peseiro, una take am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

He was a placeholder for Peseiro.

Who did he replace? Did he fall from heaven and become inaugural coach of one new team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Griffon:
How you all still find time for Naija football amazes me.

Boring bunch that can’t even build up play.

Long range passing na problem

To trap ball na problem

Haibo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

You said the team would move forward once they fire Rohr. Now, Rohr was fired, have we moved forward?

Below is a post Popizaino will not dig out....

While I wanted Rohr out, did you bother to know my recommendation? No.

timbros:

You don't find coaches with pedigree just available like that. Talking of pedigree, does Rohr even have pedigree to start with?

Hervé Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football. I think he was even available in 2016 when Rohr was appointed.

Nigeria is big enough to attract any name it wants. Ordinary Congo DR is coached by Hector Cuper, a former Inter and Valencia coach.

The politics in NFF won't allow them do the tight thing. They want who they can control, a puppet. Rohr fits that profile so they are okay with him qualifying us to tournaments, finish. No trophy, no problem.

How many times have you seen or heard that Rohr sit down in the stadium and watch NPFL matches? Or you think his job is just to fly into Nigeria 5 or 6 times the National Team have fixtures for the year? How can you be coaching Nigeria from your sitting room in Germany?

Bros forget.

Stay there and be arguing "I don't care who replace him"...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Who did he replace? Did he fall from heaven and become inaugural coach of one new team?

Eguavoen didn't fit into your question below, Peseiro does.

timbros:

And who finally replace Rohr? Why bashing me for Pesiero's poor result?

Peseiro finally replaced Rohr. Rest. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
PDPGuy:
So we are officially back to using calculators to figure out if we would qualify for a tournament 🤣
This time around calculator alone can't solve the problems, we need to complement the use of calculator with the inclusion of a Four Figure Table 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
It didn't take me 5 minutes to bring out this post.

Popizaino Izzou Airmark you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

timbros:

You don't find coaches with pedigree just available like that. Talking of pedigree, does Rohr even have pedigree to start with?

Hervé Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football. I think he was even available in 2016 when Rohr was appointed.

Nigeria is big enough to attract any name it wants. Ordinary Congo DR is coached by Hector Cuper, a former Inter and Valencia coach.

The politics in NFF won't allow them do the tight thing. They want who they can control, a puppet. Rohr fits that profile so they are okay with him qualifying us to tournaments, finish. No trophy, no problem.

How many times have you seen or heard that Rohr sit down in the stadium and watch NPFL matches? Or you think his job is just to fly into Nigeria 5 or 6 times the National Team have fixtures for the year? How can you be coaching Nigeria from your sitting room in Germany?

Bros forget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Eguavoen didn't fit into your question below, Peseiro does.

Peseiro finally replaced Rohr. Rest. grin

Who was in the dugout before Eguavoen took over? That's who he replaced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
Timbros : "But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go".

timbros:

Speculations. I don't argue speculations.

I'm not a Super Eagles fan, just to make it clear. But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go.

Rohr never go? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Na international break dey cause all these back and forth arguments grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
Timbros, if you will not take this L, please leave it in the pot. grin

You sabi stress person oh grin

No worry. Leave the L, make we rest

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:
It didn't take me 5 minutes to bring out this post.

Popizaino Izzou Airmark you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bring where you vehemently criticized the announcement of Peseiro as Naija's coach first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:
Timbros : "But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go".

Rohr never go? grin

And who replace am? If dem follow my recommendation to sack Rohr, did they follow my recommendation to hire Renard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

And who replace am? If dem follow my recommendation to sack Rohr, did they follow my recommendation to hire Renard?

When they announced Peseiro, did you spit fire and brimstones?

There's no hiding place for you sir, L must hug you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:
Timbros, if you will not take this L, please leave it in the pot. grin

You sabi stress person oh grin

No worry. Leave the L, make we rest

Oga, who Eguavoen replace?

Did I support the appointment of Peseiro? Since NFF do wetin dem like, how is it my L? Did they appoint Renard and our condition dey like this?

Make you finish wetin you start o.

It's interesting the way you side stepped the post I dug out. Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Bring where you vehemently criticized the announcement of Peseiro as Naija's coach first.

What have you to say about my recommendation? Why will I come out and vehemently criticise Peseiro when he is not the replacement of Rohr? Wetin concern me concern Peseiro?

You have not said anything about my comment on Renard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

When they announced Peseiro, did you spit fire and brimstones?

There's no hiding place for you sir, L must hug you. grin

I wanted Rohr to go. Eguavoen replaced him. Wetin concern me with Peseiro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
MorataFC:
This time around calculator alone can't solve the problems, we need to complement the use of calculator with the inclusion of a Four Figure Table 🤣
Mad oh 😂😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

If you were asked to list former Arsenal coaches since Wenger, will Ljunberg be there or not?

I don't know why you guys are twisting simple direct thing. Interim or not, he was a coach at a point in Arsenal's history. And he replaced someone. What is so hard to understand there?
The thing is that as an interim, you won't be held accountable for anything. It's just the same way nobody hails/criticize Ljunberg for anything.

All the things Arteta is doing is being measured in line with what Emery did.

Nobody will hold Eguavoen or Ljunberg accountable for anything reason why they weren't sacked. And there's also a reason in different news outlets you'll see Arteta replaced Emery and never Ljunberg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jodera:

The thing is that as an interim, you won't be held accountable for anything. It's just the same way nobody hails/criticize Ljunberg for anything.

All the things Arteta is doing is being measured in line with what Emery did.

Nobody will hold Eguavoen or Ljunberg accountable for anything reason why they weren't sacked. And there's also a reason in different news outlets you'll see Arteta replaced Emery and never Ljunberg

This is not the point of arguement.

Who did Ljunberg replace? Who did Eguavoen replace? We're they not guys who coached their respective teams at a point in their careers? Whether they are criticised or not, is not the issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

In your effort not to receive flogging for your 'Rohr out' misfiring, you are desperately doing gymnastics.

I had answered you. Eguavoen was a placeholder, while Peseiro finally replaced Rohr. Go and check the meaning of 'finally' in your dictionary and see if Eguavoen's appointment, qualifies to be attached that.

Why is he still arguing again after all these exposè? Na wa oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Why should they get out Abobi?

If they should all get out,who would listen to you when you start another round of Rohr out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
PDPGuy:

Thanks to fans like timbr.os
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
This Man City women goalie dey enter my eyes o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18422) (18423) (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Puntingnoob, airmark(m), Jodera, Ballzproblemm and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.