Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781912 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18423) (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Why should they get out Abobi?

If they should all get out,who would listen to you when you start another round of Rohr out?

You still never show us the evidence wey yapa... Its getting to 3 days now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Why is he still arguing again after all these exposè? Na wa oo

You mean this expose?

timbros:

You don't find coaches with pedigree just available like that. Talking of pedigree, does Rohr even have pedigree to start with?

Hervé Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football. I think he was even available in 2016 when Rohr was appointed.

Nigeria is big enough to attract any name it wants. Ordinary Congo DR is coached by Hector Cuper, a former Inter and Valencia coach.

The politics in NFF won't allow them do the tight thing. They want who they can control, a puppet. Rohr fits that profile so they are okay with him qualifying us to tournaments, finish. No trophy, no problem.

How many times have you seen or heard that Rohr sit down in the stadium and watch NPFL matches? Or you think his job is just to fly into Nigeria 5 or 6 times the National Team have fixtures for the year? How can you be coaching Nigeria from your sitting room in Germany?

Bros forget.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Below is a post Popizaino will not dig out....

While I wanted Rohr out, did you bother to know my recommendation? No.

Stay there and be arguing "I don't care who replace him"...

You go explain tire no evident.

From you don't care who replaces Rohr to the team will improve once Rohr is out. Yet you're still looking for more L to tie yourself. Limbros Abobi give up. L doesn't kill. Accept and move on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

You go explain tire no evident.

From you don't care who replaces Rohr to the team will improve once Rohr is out. Yet you're still looking for more L to tie yourself. Limbros Abobi give up. L doesn't kill. Accept and move on.

Show me the evidence wey yapa where I supported the appointment of Peseiro...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

This is not the point of arguement.

Who did Ljunberg replace? Who did Eguavoen replace? We're they not guys who coached their respective teams at a point in their careers? Whether they are criticised or not, is not the issue.

Even Jodera still bursted his club's example you have been using , but you no wan hear. Like I stated before, you are the advanced version of Lordfalcao. grin

Na Port Harcourt English we go dey use chat with you from now on. No be Arteta replacing Emery be this? Abi you sabi English pass the owners?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Lukaku put four past Azerbaijan. Now has 83 goals for Belgium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Even Jodera still bursted his club's example you have been using , but you no wan hear. Like I stated before, you are the advanced version of Lordfalcao. grin

Na Port Harcourt English we go dey use chat with you from now. No be Arteta replacing Emery be this?

Oga, if you cannot list Chelsea's or Arsenal's past coaches, don't bother to bring this interim crap again.

Who did Eguavoen replace?

Meanwhile, why haven't you commented on this screenshot?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

Why is he still arguing again after all these exposè? Na wa oo

grin

Na diggz we suppose call for am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Na Port Harcourt English we go dey use chat with you from now on. No be Arteta replacing Emery be this? Abi you sabi English pass the owners?

Arsenal appoint Ljunberg to replace who?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Oga, if you cannot list Chelsea's or Arsenal's past coaches, don't bother to bring this interim crap again.

Who did Eguavoen replace?

Meanwhile, why haven't you commented on this screenshot?

You asked a question - Who finally replaced Rohr? NFF told you, Peseiro did. Any other thing is inconsequential.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Timbros

Zukwanuike

Hian.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

grin

Na diggz we suppose call for am.

You don dey call for more back up?

All of una weight no reach. Call one million monikers here and I go prove all of una wrong here.

I wanted Rohr sacked.
I never drummed support for Peseiro.
I recommended Renard.
Eguavoen replaced Rohr.

Una weight no reach...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

You asked a question - Who finally replaced Rohr? NFF told you, Peseiro did. Any other thing is inconsequential.

And I still ask again, who did Eguavoen replace?

What do you have to say about the screenshot?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:
Timbros

Zukwanuike

Hian.. grin

I no fit dey here una do me like say I wear back of cloth.

Which one be say Eguavoen wey coach Super Eagles for around a year no replace anybody... Which kind talk be that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

I no fit dey here una do me like say I wear back of cloth.

Which one be say Eguavoen wey coach Super Eagles for around a year no replace anybody... Which kind talk be that?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
Accusing me of supporting Peseiro when my post below clearly state who I want for the job.

Is this how you guys force something down person throat?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

You mean this expose?

No i mean the below.

timbros:
Rohr has to go. Man has reached his ceiling. He can't go higher than what he is doing right now.

How can a team not be able to string 5 to 6 passes together from defence to attack? Haba...

We don't have the best players playing for the best clubs in Europe but we have seen coaches transform average players to winners.

I don't care who replace him, but Rohr has to go

timbros:

Speculations. I don't argue speculations.

I'm not a Super Eagles fan, just to make it clear. But[b] if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go.[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:
Timbros

Zukwanuike

Hian.. grin

cheesy
I warned him to stop embarrassing himself.

Below report, is enough to clear Timbros about this replacement stuff. Despite Ljungberg's appointment, one can see how the headline stated that there are contenders to replace
the sacked Emery.

Na fear of L from Peseiro dey scare Timbros. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Yes na. grin

Someone was scaled before Eguavoen enter dugout. And that is the person he replaced. Which kind grammar una wan take change talk?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

cheesy
I warned him to stop embarrassing himself.

Below report, is enough to clear Timbros about this replacement stuff. Despite Ljungberg's appointment, one can see how the headline stated that there are contenders to replace sacked Emery.

Na fear of L from Peseiro dey scare Timbros. grin

Was Ljunberg appointed? Who was he appointed to replace?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Show me the evidence wey yapa where I supported the appointment of Peseiro...

I don't care who replaces Rohr - timbros 2021

Rohr has to go if the super Eagle want to move forward - timbros 2021.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

No i mean the below.

Rohr don go now, the coach appointed as his permanent replacement is failing, my man wan hide. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

No i mean the below.

Iif you are being truthful and honest, you wouldn't go that route again.

I told Raumdeuter that I don't care who replace Rohr. He has to go. Disstroy wanted to be specific, and he asked me who do I want to replace Rohr if he was sacked. The is my reply to him..

timbros:

You don't find coaches with pedigree just available like that. Talking of pedigree, does Rohr even have pedigree to start with?

Hervé Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football. I think he was even available in 2016 when Rohr was appointed.

Nigeria is big enough to attract any name it wants. Ordinary Congo DR is coached by Hector Cuper, a former Inter and Valencia coach.

The politics in NFF won't allow them do the tight thing. They want who they can control, a puppet. Rohr fits that profile so they are okay with him qualifying us to tournaments, finish. No trophy, no problem.

How many times have you seen or heard that Rohr sit down in the stadium and watch NPFL matches? Or you think his job is just to fly into Nigeria 5 or 6 times the National Team have fixtures for the year? How can you be coaching Nigeria from your sitting room in Germany?

Bros forget.

I specifically answered him. This time, the "I don't care who replace him" is gone. I have specifically mentioned who I think is the right man for the job. You cherry picking my comment is just being clownish.

Why do you cling on to that one comment when a later comment have already clarified it. What happened to your yapa evidences? You are still clutching to this one line? Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

I don't care who replaces Rohr - timbros 2021

Rohr has to go if the super Eagle want to move forward - timbros 2021.

Look at the screenshot below. What date was that comment made? Add it to the 2021 quotes too...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Rohr don go now, the coach appointed as his permanent replacement is failing, my man wan hide. grin

No.....Rohr hasn't gone and that's why Limbros hasn't accepted his L.

I'm sure would Limbros would do the honourable thing of inscribing L on his face once results doesn't improve if Rohr is sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
airmark:

Who did I recommend to replace Rohr? Is he the one failing now?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

No.....Rohr hasn't gone and that's why Limbros hasn't accepted his L.

I'm sure would Limbros would do the honourable thing of inscribing L on his face once results doesn't improve if Rohr is sacked.

Can you see that you don't have any point again? Who did I recommend to replace Rohr? Is he the one failing now?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Iif you are being truthful and honest, you wouldn't go that route again.

I told Raumdeuter that I don't care who replace Rohr. He has to go. Disstroy wanted to be specific, and he asked me who do I want to replace Rohr if he was sacked. The is my reply to him..

I specifically answered him. This time, the "I don't care who replace him" is gone. I have specifically mentioned who I think is the right man for the job. You cherry picking my comment is just being clownish.

Why do you cling on to that one comment when a later comment have already clarified it. What happened to your yapa evidences? You are still clutching to this one line? Why?

You are still speaking ijaw,when you are ready you would accept your L in plain English language.

Who said the team would move forward of Rohr is sacked?

Is Rohr sacked?

Has the team moved forward?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

You are still speaking ijaw,when you are ready you would accept your L in plain English language.

Who said the team would move forward of Rohr is sacked?

Is Rohr sacked?

Has the team moved forward?

Who said Nigeria should hire Harve Renard that knows African football like the back of his hand? Is Renard appointed?

You don't come to a public forum and start accusing me falsely. That's very wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
timbros:

Look at the screenshot below. What date was that comment made? Add it to the 2021 quotes too...

This is another quote that I can find were you were brief,blunt,precise and unapologetic with your take on Rohr.

Abi na ghost talk this one below?

timbros:

Speculations. I don't argue speculations.

I'm not a Super Eagles fan, just to make it clear. But if Nigeria wants to move forward, Rohr has to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
BlueMann:
This Man City women goalie dey enter my eyes o
Why is Catrina Macario not with the Chelsea Women Sqaud?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
popizaino:

This is another quote that I can find were you were brief,blunt,precise and unapologetic with your take on Rohr.

Abi na ghost talk this one below?

Oga, have I denied here that I didn't want Rohr to go? Are you okay like this?

I WANTED ROHR SACKED!

And I wanted someone to replace him for Nigeria to move forward.

Did that post you quoted said I wanted Peseiro appointed? That's what you accused me of, and I need those yapa evidences you spoke of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18423) (18424) (18425) (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Roland17(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.