Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,173 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10825250 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) (18430) (18431) (18432) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Who said hire Renard?
Can you please answer the question I asked first?

Who said 'i don't care who replaces Rohr, he must go to move forward'?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Better for you.

Continue supporting agenda until the table turn one day.

All of us will be here the day the narrative will change and you guys will want to prove to us that Eguavoen once replaced Rohr as Super Eagles coach. We go dey here that day.

Or when all caoch na coach. Interim or not.

No be this thread again?

I really don't know why you want to keep dragging something this is very clear.

You didn't care who replaced Rohr, and Eguavoen DID NOT replace Rohr.

I am surprised you are beginning to inteprete INTERIM. Where in this universe is an Interim tagged as a Replacement?

The reason i asked for rest, is because you have refused to take your L. So no need to bore people with back and forths

Eguavoen did not replace Rohr. NFF affirms Jose as his replacement. You know that, but because of L, you dey interprete English

I really hope you rest this matter. It is tiring

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

To fill in what vacancy? Is there no one there before?

What other context are you talking about when the definition of replace is as clear below as anything?

What is your definition of 'finally replace'? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:
So Chelsea sack Scolari and replace him with Hiddink, I will now go and start criticising Ancelotti who has nothing to do with Chelsea job yet.

Does it make sense to you Airmark? Sometimes make you stand one side as observer and read some of your comments. You will bury your head in shame, I assure you.

grin
So if Nigeria had announced Dayo Raumdeuter as Rohr's replacement, you wouldn't have criticized it ?

Did you criticize Eguavoen's choice as a placeholder by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

I am surprised you are beginning to inteprete INTERIM. Where in this universe is an Interim tagged as a Replacement?

The reason i asked for rest, is because you have refused to take your L. So no need to bore people with back and forths

Eguavoen did not replace Rohr. NFF affirms Jose as his replacement. You know that, but because of L, you dey interprete English

Timbros wan hide under Eguavoen's umbrella. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ibime:

Eguavoen wey fúck up 2010 world cup qualifiers and led our most embarrassing loss against Ghana 4-1 in 2007. Eguavoen wey be corrupt padi man whose only usefulness is saying yes to every NFF demand on placing wack players in the team. Eguavoen that lost to Tunisia in the same AFCON and went out to a very poor Ghana team in qualifiers. Eguavoen is the most useless manager ever in SE history. Even as a player, he was over useless, giving Italy free penalty to defeat us in 1994 with 10 men. Even both our goals conceded against Argentina in 1994 WC were caused by Eguavoen stupidity. Eguavoen the dunce who took his shirt off to celebrate Amokachis winning goal during qualifiers for World Cup 1998 and got a red card, putting out qualification in jeopardy. Eguavoen is as stupid as he looks and corrupt to the core.

Gernot Rohr never failed to qualify Naija comfortably for World Cups, never failed to reach semi-final of AFCON, always integrated new and young players na whom you want comot for a corrupt stupid fool like Eguavoen

It's obvious you don't know Super Eagles history, and you should rest from commenting on it.

Were we comparing Eguavoen to Rohr or Peseiro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Can you please answer the question I asked first?

Who said 'i don't care who replaces Rohr, he must go to move forward'?

Why will I answer your question when you have refused to answer mine for almost 4 days now? Where is the post where I endorsed Peseiro by name?

Instead of clinging to a line that have braod meaning, why not look at the specific post which I mentioned specific name?

You guys accuse me of supporting Peseiro and I have been asking for evidence for almost four days now and you are telling me to answer your question first?

Which is more direct, "I don't care..." or "hire Renard"?

Are you talking to a 4 year old?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

Eguavoen replaced Rohr. No two ways about it.

And you see where I SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WHO I WANT FOR THE JOB. Why are you avoiding this post below?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

Timbros, This, especially the bolded.

Well, them say you no fit wake person wey dey pretend to sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

What is your definition of 'finally replace'? grin

What is your definition of Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

grin
So if Nigeria had announced Dayo Raumdeuter as Rohr's replacement, you wouldn't have criticized it ?

Did you criticize Eguavoen's choice as a placeholder by the way?

No i won't, because I'm not a Super Eagles fan anyway. Ask Popizaino to show you the post where I said that. He is good at digging.

That's also why I didn't go out to criticise Eguavoen as Rohr's replacement.

Diss.troy wanted to know who my replacement would be and I specifically told him.

I am not a fan of Kano Pillars but I can throw my opinion in if I want. I can ask the to fire their underperforming coach if they want to move forward. I can recommend a replacement.... But if they choose to hire another replacement, wetin concern me? Must I come out to criticise them vehemently?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Timbros wan hide under Eguavoen's umbrella. grin

Na una dey hide u "I don't care" talk. You see me clearly mention who I feel is good for the job yet you are clutching at straws.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jodera:
Timbros, This, especially the bolded.

Well, them say you no fit wake person wey dey pretend to sleep grin

Tell me this definition is wrong...

In which place was Unai Emery? Arsenal dugout.
What job was he doing there? Coaching.
Who was then put in that place? Ljunberg
To do what job? Coach.

What other thing are you twisting?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Why will I answer your question when you have refused to answer mine for almost 4 days now? Where is the post where I endorsed Peseiro by name?

Instead of clinging to a line that have braod meaning, why not look at the specific post which I mentioned specific name?

You guys accuse me of supporting Peseiro and I have been asking for evidence for almost four days now and you are telling me to answer your question first?

Which is more direct, "I don't care..." or "hire Renard"?

Are you talking to a 4 year old?

Was Peseiro not among those you didn't care replace Rohr? Timbros, your statement covered even Raumdeuter as Rohr's replacement. Rest. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

What is your definition of Renard is a tested and trusted name in African football?

Only Peseiro finally replaced Rohr.

You have so many ropes around your neck. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2023
You people have spent the last 10 pages arguing. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
Itsrm:
You people have spent the last 10 pages arguing. Una no dey tire?

For this international break, na Timbros be the scapegoat. Next one fit be Lordfalcao. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

No i won't, because I'm not a Super Eagles fan anyway. Ask Popizaino to show you the post where I said that. He is good at digging.

That's also why I didn't go out to criticise Eguavoen as Rohr's replacement.

Diss.troy wanted to know who my replacement would be and I specifically told him.

I am not a fan of Kano Pillars but I can throw my opinion in if I want. I can ask the to fire their underperforming coach if they want to move forward. I can recommend a replacement.... But if they choose to hire another replacement, wetin concern me? Must I come out to criticise them vehemently?

Plus you don't care who replaces him? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Was Peseiro not among those you didn't care replace Rohr? Timbros, your statement covered even Raumdeuter as Rohr's replacement. Rest. grin

Was my later comment on Renard more direct and specific, thereby nullifying the initial broad comment? Diss.troy knew my "I don't care" comment isn't beneficial to the topic that's why he wanted me to specify and I did. Why are you clinging on to that initial comment when you see clearly that I have specified who I want to replace Rohr?

You yourself know that this agenda is DoA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Only Peseiro finally replaced Rohr.

You have so many ropes around your neck. grin

Eguavoen was appointed to replace Rohr until a set time. As long as he was the coach, he was Rohr's replacement.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

For this international break, na Timbros be the scapegoat. Next one fit be Lordfalcao. grin

Scapegoat kee you there!

This agenda no enter, at all.

You should know how e dey be for you nah. I go prove you wrong till the next 10 years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Plus you don't care who replaces him? grin

Most important, I can mention who is the best to replace him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

Eguavoen was appointed to replace Rohr until a set time. As long as he was the coach, he was Rohr's replacement.

timbros:

And who finally replace Rohr? Why bashing me for Pesiero's poor result?

Did Eguavoen finally replace Rohr?

Before you say yes, read below o. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
airmark:

Did Eguavoen finally replace Rohr?

Before you say yes, read below o. grin

Did I support Peseiro appointment? Before you say yes, read below...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
timbros:

How do you read and comprehend bro?

Interim isn’t replacement, interim is a short lived term until a replacement for a vacant position is established.

Interim: (Provisional, temporary, interval, meantime, acting, gap, meanwhile, interlude, makeshift)

Replacement: (Surrogate, successor, exchange, fill-in, relief, alternate, substitute)

Eguavon was simply the provisional gaffer until Rohr’s successor, Peseiro, was appointed. The former was NEVER the replacement.

How you fail to understand this is quite shocking.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
Griffon:

Interim isn’t replacement, interim is a short lived term until a replacement for a vacant position is established.

Interim: (Provisional, temporary, interval, meantime, acting, gap, meanwhile, interlude, makeshift)

Replacement: (Surrogate, successor, exchange, fill-in, relief, alternate, substitute)

Eguavon was simply the provisional gaffer until Rohr’s successor, Peseiro, was appointed. The former was NEVER the replacement.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Make we just enter English class on top the matter cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Griffon:

Make we just enter English class on top the matter cheesy

Just because of L, Timbros ready to rewrite Oxford Dictionary from scratch.

Make him drop Zoom link abeg.

We need the classes. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
izzou:

Just because of L, Timbros ready to rewrite Oxford Dictionary from scratch.

Make him drop Zoom link abeg.

We need the classes. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Griffon:

Lol... Shocking ke??

Make I hear say Tim.bros no know say Interim no mean replacement.

Him don already vow say Airm.ark and Popi no go carry am trabaye for this argument so even if it means him to re-write English textbook to die on that hill, he will.

I don leave am for that matter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ibime:

Eguavoen wey fúck up 2010 world cup qualifiers and led our most embarrassing loss against Ghana 4-1 in 2007. Eguavoen wey be corrupt padi man whose only usefulness is saying yes to every NFF demand on placing wack players in the team. Eguavoen that lost to Tunisia in the same AFCON and went out to a very poor Ghana team in qualifiers. Eguavoen is the most useless manager ever in SE history. Even as a player, he was over useless, giving Italy free penalty to defeat us in 1994 with 10 men. Even both our goals conceded against Argentina in 1994 WC were caused by Eguavoen stupidity. Eguavoen the dunce who took his shirt off to celebrate Amokachis winning goal during qualifiers for World Cup 1998 and got a red card, putting out qualification in jeopardy. Eguavoen is as stupid as he looks and corrupt to the core.

Gernot Rohr never failed to qualify Naija comfortably for World Cups, never failed to reach semi-final of AFCON, always integrated new and young players na whom you want comot for a corrupt stupid fool like Eguavoen

It's obvious you don't know Super Eagles history, and you should rest from commenting on it.

Eguavoen really messed Nigerian football up in so many ways
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
But wait, what happens if someone accept his L?

Will person cease existing?

I want to know why people here will never accept L..is it an ego thing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18426) (18427) (18428) (18429) (18430) (18431) (18432) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, Jodera and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.