Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781926 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18428) (18429) (18430) (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

Did I mention Peseiro?

So if you were to appear in court, this is the best you can present to prove that Timbros supported the appointment of Peseiro?

How about where I mentioned Renard?

No i will present them with this,which will send you a life time in prison.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

Are you okay? Did you even read the screenshot below? Or you choose to become a clown?

Diss.troy clearly wanted to know my opinion and I gave him.

What are you yapping about?

You are certainly the clown 🤡 here,before the efik man wanted to know your most preferred coach what did you say about Rohr and is he still the coach?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

The Port Harcourt man refused to be falsely accused. Next time, look face well before you start to lie against somebody.

And, trust me, I am ready to do this with you all week.

Cheap liar.

Cheap liar is the one who can't own up to his own words.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Ibime:

Essien was not part of that team.

That midfield was Makelele, Thiago and Lampard
Essien was. That's the 2005/2006 season, when essien was bought after missing out on Gerard.

I think Gudjohnson left .

I think you are referring to 2004/2005 season when we still had the trio makalele, lampard, gudjohnson or Tiago in the midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2023
Ibime:

No he hadn't signed then. He came 2005
That's exactly the team I posted na.

Remember the team was wearing. Fly Emirate jersey in 2004/2005 season. Samsung came in in 2005
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Emaprince:
Essien was. That's the 2005/2006 season, when essien was bought after missing out on Gerard.

I think Gudjohnson left .

I think you are referring to 2004/2005 season when we still had the trio makalele, lampard, gudjohnson or Tiago in the midfield.

Na you I quote? Go back and check who I quote and what I was referring to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

grin

Timbros na my guy still, flog him with koboko only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

There are evidences of you supporting the sack of Rohr and he has been sacked. Own up to your words and stop this show of shame.

I was never denying the sack of Rohr.

Did Airmark ask you if I supported the sack of Rohr? Was that the question you answered "yes o. Evidence yapa"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

Did you say you don't care who replaces him or not?

Did i not call you out when Eguavoen for still coaching and did you not start being defensive right from then? I guess there wasn't the clutch of Peseiro to grasp at.

Did I not say I want Renard to take up the job?

Thank you @ the bolded grin

So why did you call me out when Eguavoen was coach if he did not replace Rohr? grin grin

You are a clown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

I'm very sorry to say this at this point,if lies hits you in the face you wouldn't recognise them.

Did you say you don't care about who replaces Rohr or not which denotes that just anybody can be the next SE coach but Rohr? Isn't that what i pointed out? How is that a lie against you?

Yes anybody can be the coach but Rohr. And Eguavoen became the coach! And that is against my recommendation of Renard.

You see this screenshot? It will continue to haunt you for the rest of this expose

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

How do you interpret the below?

The interpretation is very simple... Sack Rohr.

Now, how do you interpret the below?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

The speed the judge will chase you out of the courtroom, you will think you stole his wife!

Since "sack Rohr" has become "appoint Peseiro" in your language.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

You are certainly the clown 🤡 here,before the efik man wanted to know your most preferred coach what did you say about Rohr and is he still the coach?

Was I the one that coin the phrase "obey the last order"?

Clown has shifted the post to "before".. Before asking me this before question, did you not ask who wanted my opinion? If you want to go the "before" route, I'm very ready.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Ibime:

Na you I quote? Go back and check who I quote and what I was referring to
Lol..calm down bro.

You are aright. I thought you were quoting in response to the pic. I didn't see the 15goals indicator of 2004/2005 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

Cheap liar is the one who can't own up to his own words.

For the umpteen time, I own up to being #RohrOut.

How old are you please? I have treated this your screenshot over and over again. I WANT ROHR SACKED. I never denied it.

However, who should replace him? Check below...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2023
airmark:

grin

Timbros na my guy still, flog him with koboko only.

Is "sack Rohr" also "appoint Peseiro" in your language?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Emaprince:
Lol..calm down bro.

You are aright. I thought you were quoting in response to the pic. I didn't see the 15goals indicator of 2004/2005 season.

I no dey provoke. You done check who I quote? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2023
Ibime:

I no dey provoke. You done check who I quote? cheesy
Yeah man.

Peace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

For the period Eguavoen is in that dugout, he is Rohr's replacement.

E reach to even go dey check the definition of “replace” in thesaurus? grin

Such an epic display of overt deviance. Woah!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Griffon:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

Is "sack Rohr" also "appoint Peseiro" in your language?

In my language, " I don't care about anyone that replaces Rohr", means I am not against anyone (including Peseiro), that replaces Rohr.

So, you are hereby sentenced to 100 lashes of koboko on Xmas day somewhere in Rumuokoro. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
airmark:

In my language, " I don't care about anyone that replaces Rohr", means I am not against anyone ( including Peseiro ), that replaces Rohr.

So, you are hereby sentenced to 100 lashes of koboko on Xmas day somewhere in Rumuokoro. cheesy
cheesy grin grin Lol, that is an invitation to all, even including Moratafc. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
airmark:

In my language, " I don't care about anyone that replaces Rohr", means I am not against anyone (including Peseiro), that replaces Rohr.

Really? I thought it means appointing Peseiro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Griffon:

Is this definition wrong?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
MorataFC:
cheesy grin grin Lol, that is an invitation to all, even including Moratafc. cheesy

And this is an invitation to who?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

I was never denying the sack of Rohr.

Did Airmark ask you if I supported the sack of Rohr? Was that the question you answered "yes o. Evidence yapa"?

If you support the sacking of Rohr and you don't care who replaces him what does that say about the current coach?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

Did I not say I want Renard to take up the job?

Thank you @ the bolded grin

So why did you call me out when Eguavoen was coach if he did not replace Rohr? grin grin

You are a clown.

Before saying you wanted Renard to take the job what did you say concerning the person who replaces Rohr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

Yes anybody can be the coach but Rohr. And Eguavoen became the coach! And that is against my recommendation of Renard.

You see this screenshot? It will continue to haunt you for the rest of this expose

Who does this screenshot expose?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

The interpretation is very simple... Sack Rohr.

Now, how do you interpret the below?

Yes Rohr has been sacked but has the team moved forward like you advice?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
timbros:

The speed the judge will chase you out of the courtroom, you will think you stole his wife!

Since "sack Rohr" has become "appoint Peseiro" in your language.

Sack Rohr and the team moves forward is enough for the judge to ask you not to speak again.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Once we win epl and all other local trophies James should be sold to Madrid for 150m pounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
popizaino:

If you support the sacking of Rohr and you don't care who replaces him what does that say about the current coach?

This doesn't look like who don't care about the replacement

(1) (2) (3) ... (18428) (18429) (18430) (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Roland17(m), Leitner, Unlimited22, Jodera and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.