Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,184 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10858499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) (18435) (18436) (18437) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

You know the reason why? ........it is simply because you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

I do care about who replace Rohr. And I have evidence to that.

You shamelessly accused me and you are finding it hard to bring evidence of your accusation for a week now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

No, you are a pathological cheap liar who is a hypocrite too.

I can dig up where you hold entirely different opinions about Pochettino. Should I show you?

Has the Super Eagles moved forward ever since they sacked Rohr ? Remember the screenshot below.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

See I don't care here.

See Rohr leaving and the team automatically moves forward.

Show me where I said the team "automatically" moves forward. I recommended a replacement that will move the team forward.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2023
Repeating the same line for days now. Una no dey tire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

You are clearly biased. And your mission of mocking me failed the instant I showed you I actually made a recommendation on Rohr's replacement.

I made two opinions known: Sack Rohr, appoint Renard.

In your biased mind, you intentionally left the second part of my opinion, trying to make only the first stick.

It's DoA. As long as I am here. NFF didn't appoint Renard, so how will they move forward?

Let them appoint Renard and still be in shambles, even I will join you to troll me.

Let's even assume it wasn't after you were pressed to mention your favorite coach for the job, that you mentioned Renard. When your preferred coach wasn't signed, what was your reaction?

When VVD wasn't signed by Chelsea, it's on record that I scolded the decision here vehemently. When Renard wasn't signed, one would expect you to have criticized the decision, if truely your "I don't care who replaces Rohr" stand, was just a joke.

You don't need to shy away from the fact that you were all about "Rohr must go", to move forward. Now that no progress after he was sacked, accept you goofed and move on. It doesn't make you an eternal failure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Show me where I said the team "automatically" moves forward. I recommended a replacement that will move the team forward.

I know you are found of looking out for nuance in statement for your next clutch but sorry to disappoint you it won't work.

Tell us what the screenshot meant .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2023
airmark:

Let's even assume it wasn't after you were pressed to mention your favorite coach for the job, that you mentioned Renard. When your preferred coach wasn't signed, what was your reaction?

When VVD wasn't signed by Chelsea, it's on record that I scolded the decision here vehemently. When Renard wasn't signed, one would expect you to have criticized the decision, if truely your "I don't care who replaces Rohr" stand, was just a joke.

You don't need to shy away from the fact that you were all about "Rohr must go", to move forward. Now that no progress after he was sacked, accept you goofed and move on. It doesn't make you an eternal failure.

If you engage in a football discussion about a team not doing well that you DO NOT support, can't you as a football fan point out what is wrong with that team and make recommendations? Now, if those you recommendations are not follow, will you come out and vehemently criticise them? Or will you be indifferent on what is happening there?

You scolded VVD decision because it had to do with a club you support, Chelsea.

Why must you expect me to vehemently criticise the decision of a team I do not support just because I discussed that team with fellow football fans?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

I know you are found of looking out for nuance in statement for your next clutch but sorry to disappoint you it won't work.

Tell us what the screenshot meant .

I have answered you this question before. Or should I repeat myself for the 1,001 time?

You have not told us what this screenshot mean...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:36am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin cheesy

Arteta still trying to do string head

He will learn from the German coach soon grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:40am On Nov 22, 2023
airmark:

Before now,his defence was that he never had any chat with me about Rohr or not when i called him out,today he has seen a perfect straw of did he recommend Jose. grin grin.

Such a shameless man .

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

I have answered you this question before. Or should I repeat myself for the 1,001 time?

You have not told us what this screenshot mean...

You were not pressed when you asked for Rohr's sack.why should wait till you were pressed before making recommendations?

Well I don't even want you to answer. Because there is already evidence that you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Before now,his defence was that he never had any chat with me about Rohr or not when i called him out,today he has seen a perfect straw of did he recommend Jose. grin grin.

Such a shameless man .

Classic case of clutching at straws.

That post was made March. Like the comment imply, Show me anywhere you and I had a chat about Super Eagles, if I enjoy them with or without Rohr. I'm waiting.

Why haven't you posted one single post I made supporting Peseiro. All your post is me talking about Rohr. Don't you have an atom of shame?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

You were not pressed when you asked for Rohr's sack.why should wait till you were pressed before making recommendations?

Well I don't even want you to answer. Because there is already evidence that you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

What do you mean by press? Choose your words wisely man.

So Diss.troy asking my opinion is now press?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Classic case of clutching at straws.

That post was made March. Like the comment imply, Show me anywhere you and I had a chat about Super Eagles, if I enjoy them with or without Rohr. I'm waiting.

Why haven't you posted one single post I made supporting Peseiro. All your post is me talking about Rohr. Don't you have an atom of shame?

This your attempt at been trying to be clever by half can only work when you are in Rumuokoro and not on the pages of nairaland.

Do you need to have a chat with me before i know that you were not enjoying the SE and that led you to consistently asked for the coach to be sacked?

Does the person who wrote the screenshot below sound like one who was enjoying the game under Rohr?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

What do you mean by press? Choose your words wisely man.

So Diss.troy asking my opinion is now press?

Did anyone asked for your opinion when you were all over the pages of nairaland asking Rohr to be sacked? Why should you wait for destroy to ask for your opinion before making your recommendations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

This your attempt at been trying to be clever by half can only work when you are in Rumuokoro and not on the pages of nairaland.

Do you need to have a chat with me before i know that you were not enjoying the SE and that led you to consistently asked for the coach to be sacked?

Does the person who wrote the screenshot below sound like one who was enjoying the game under Rohr?

Then why bring that up when you know we never had such chat before?

Have you ever held an opinion and changed it later? Why are you avoiding this question? cheesy Is it because you know it will come back and bite you in your backside?

Below is my opinion on Super Eagles moving forward. Why you keep going backwards I don't know..

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Did anyone asked for your opinion when you were all over the pages of nairaland asking Rohr to be sacked? Why should you wait for destroy to ask for your opinion before making your recommendations?

So asking a question is now pressing? Did diss.troy asked me repeatedly and I evade the question before finally answering it? What do you mean by press?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Then why bring that up when you know we never had such chat before?

Have you ever held an opinion and changed it later? Why are you avoiding this question? cheesy Is it because you know it will come back and bite you in your backside?

Below is my opinion on Super Eagles moving forward. Why you keep going backwards I don't know..

Let me go with the one you said willingly and not the you were coerced to say.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

So asking a question is now pressing? Did diss.troy asked me repeatedly and I evade the question before finally answering it? What do you mean by press?

Who asked you before making your frustration known about Rohr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Let me go with the one you said willingly and not the you were coerced to say.

First pressed, now coerced.

English professors like Izzou and Griffon will not come out and talk to Popizaino. It's when "replace" is the topic, all of una go jump out...

Who coerced me here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:18am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Who asked you before making your frustration known about Rohr?

Don't you know how to dig again? Can't you trace the genesis of that conversation?

Even if you trace it, you will still look for a way to turn amala... So I'm not surprised.

BTW why haven't you bring out a particular post where I support the appointment of Peseiro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

First pressed, now coerced.

English professors like Izzou and Griffon will not come out and talk to Popizaino. It's when "replace" is the topic, all of una go jump out...

Who coerced me here?

At least it can be seen you quoted Diss.troy there who did you quote in the screenshot below?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Don't you know how to dig again? Can't you trace the genesis of that conversation?

Even if you trace it, you will still look for a way to turn amala... So I'm not surprised.

BTW why haven't you bring out a particular post where I support the appointment of Peseiro?

Because it is futile doing so after you have already conceded that you don't care about who replaces Rohr.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

At least it can be seen you quoted Diss.troy there who did you quote in the screenshot below?

You are completely confused. Nothing else can explain this gibberish above.

Where is the evidences you promised Airmark? Remember you said they yapa... Lets see them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Because it is futile doing so after you have already conceded that you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

Have you ever clarified an opinion you hold before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2023
Trevoh Chalobah has suffered another setback and is expected to be out until early January. Tottenham have cooled their interest in Chalobah amid concerns over his recent injury problems.

[via @SkySports]Trevoh Chalobah has suffered another setback and is expected to be out until early January. Tottenham have cooled their interest in Chalobah amid concerns over his recent injury problems.

[via @SkySports]

angry

chalobah should stop nonsense, get out of my club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

You are completely confused. Nothing else can explain this gibberish above.

Where is the evidences you promised Airmark? Remember you said they yapa... Lets see them.

Who did you quote here Abobi?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

What are you clarifying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2023
patrickmuf:
Repeating the same line for days now. Una no dey tire?

During my secondary school days, there was an incident where a male student engaged in a physical fight with a female student. As a consequence he was given a punishment of writing the phrase "I will not fight with lady again" ten thousand times, (I think the whole punishment covers 3 to 4 big notes) while the female student was given the task of diligently counting and verifying its completion, leading to exhaustion for both the writer and the counter. grin
...the fans here have not engaged in any wrongdoing but we were forced to read the same line over and over.
Who did we offend? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Who did you quote here Abobi?

Still confused. Must I quote somebody to air my view?

Where are the evidences of me supporting Peseiro that you said yapa everywhere?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

What are you clarifying?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't get it.

One dude refused to swallow his L and instead spam the thread with one particular screenshot yet other do!ts keeps replying him

(1) (2) (3) ... (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) (18435) (18436) (18437) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, nathz45 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.