Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,826 members, 7,915,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10999223 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18430) (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) (18435) (18436) ... (19742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2023
three days we play Newcastle, players are on international duties,FIFA dey mad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:27am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Did they hire Renard that I recommended?

What was your reaction when they didn't hire Renard, but announced Peseiro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Thank God Enzo escaped without injury o. Brazil vs Argentina was even crazier than Arg vs Uruguay.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 4:44am On Nov 22, 2023
BlueMann:
Thank God Enzo escaped without injury o. Brazil vs Argentina was even crazier than Arg vs Uruguay.
Lavia us back so any injuries in midfield won't be noticed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Caicedobets:
Lavia us back so any injuries in midfield won't be noticed
does not work like that we are talking about match fitness ,and medical team assessment on wether he is ready or not.

you just don't throw player in like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 4:51am On Nov 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

does not work like that we are talking about match fitness ,and medical team assessment on wether he is ready or not.

you just don't throw player in like that
Lavia and Nkunku trained today.
They will be eased in gradually so the midfield won't miss Enzo .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Caicedobets:
Lavia and Nkunku trained today.
They will be eased in gradually so the midfield won't miss Enzo .

individual training is different from team training,both won't make that squad till December latest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2023
The full dialogue between Lionel Messi and Rodrygo:

🇧🇷 Rodrygo to Messi after Argentine team came out from the locker room: “You cowards.”

🇦🇷 Leo Messi: “We are the world champions, why are we cowards? Look at your mouth.”🥶 (TyC Sports)

Angry Messi simply the best 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

It was not donstan18 that said this below. They have sacked him but SE has moved forward based on your recommendation.

Did they appoint Renard?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Don't you get it,you do not have any moral right to ask me questions till own your L like a man.

You, a cheap liar, is the last person to talk about morals here.

Where are the yapa evidences?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Someone who specifically said the SE will move forward if Rohr is sacked should not talk about recommendation. Your recommendation was all in the screenshot below.

And specifically asked NFF to hire Renard for Super Eagles to move forward.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

They sacked him so that the team would move forward just like suggested.

And they never employed Renard.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:
Timbros rejecting the L by any means necessary

Which L?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:00am On Nov 22, 2023
airmark:

What was your reaction when they didn't hire Renard, but announced Peseiro?

What was your reaction when they appointed Eguavoen to replace Rohr?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Una no dey taya? Make one pesin use RC swallow this L nah make we see road read updates abeg. Haba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

What was your reaction when they appointed Eguavoen to replace Rohr?

grin grin

You no dey shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Ebukacute:
Una no dey taya? Make one pesin use RC swallow this L nah make we see road read updates abeg. Haba grin

No. I love the fact Tim held the fort while the International break passed away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2023
airmark:

grin grin

You no dey shame.

Na you no get shame at all.

Which reaction you expect from a non fan who just made his opinion known? You go just dey ask shameless question upandan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=timbros post=127098687]

Did they appoint Renard?

Why should they appoint Renard when the person who asked them to sack Rohr in the first place said he doesn't care who replaces Rohr.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=popizaino post=127100467][/quote]

You must be out of your mind.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

You, a cheap liar, is the last person to talk about morals here.

Where are the yapa evidences?

The ones i have been posting since na wetin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Na you no get shame at all.

Which reaction you expect from a non fan who just made his opinion known? You go just dey ask shameless question upandan.

Non fan that wrongly believed once Rohr gets sacked, the team would move forward. Now the reverse is the case.

Safe to say, you goofed and accept your L.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

And specifically asked NFF to hire Renard for Super Eagles to move forward.

Where is Renard here?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
andrewbaba44:
So harvetz don turn left back ?

I envy this guy grace

He belongs to the bench but most managers always find a way to play him grin

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

The ones i have been posting since na wetin?

For almost one week now, you have never linked my name with Peseiro where I supported his appointment. All you have been spamming here is where I want Rohr sacked.

Have some shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

You must be out of your mind.

Your mind is in my hands.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2023
airmark:

Non fan that wrongly believed once Rohr gets sacked, the team would move forward. Now the reverse is the case.

Safe to say, you goofed and accept your L.

You are clearly biased. And your mission of mocking me failed the instant I showed you I actually made a recommendation on Rohr's replacement.

I made two opinions known: Sack Rohr, appoint Renard.

In your biased mind, you intentionally left the second part of my opinion, trying to make only the first stick.

It's DoA. As long as I am here. NFF didn't appoint Renard, so how will they move forward?

Let them appoint Renard and still be in shambles, even I will join you to troll me.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Where is Renard here?

Look at Renard here...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

For almost one week now, you have never linked my name with Peseiro where I supported his appointment. All you have been spamming here is where I want Rohr sacked.

Have some shame.

You know the reason why? ........it is simply because you don't care about who replaces Rohr.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:09am On Nov 22, 2023
Griffon:

No. I love the fact Tim held the fort while the International break passed away.
You'll just wake up to 10 pages of back and forth Amala turning. With everyone of them repeating same lines they have been dropping since last week. E reach to taya pesin jor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2023
timbros:

Look at Renard here...

See I don't care here.

See Rohr leaving and the team automatically moves forward.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:10am On Nov 22, 2023
popizaino:

Your mind is in my hands.

No, you are a pathological cheap liar who is a hypocrite too.

I can dig up where you hold entirely different opinions about Pochettino. Should I show you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18430) (18431) (18432) (18433) (18434) (18435) (18436) ... (19742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, PendragonVII, Lana1(m), delkuf(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.