Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10859646 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) (18421) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
The Athletic's Simon Johnson:

"Chelsea haven’t competed against Manchester City for a couple of years and they played some great football.

Last season it was a complete mess and Graham [Potter] doesn’t take all the responsibility for it, but Graham was a different personality. He was a very nice man, he wouldn’t want to criticise referees or be seen to be doing anything untoward.

I do get the impression the fanbase didn’t like that. They are used to people like Jose Mourinho, Thomas Tuchel, Antonio Conte who are very passionate managers for them."

{BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
undecided international break is here ,time for rubbish news from journalist on things we don't care about.

There's no more disunity in the squad , they'll scrap whatever they can from the past to generate content.

stay alert folks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

Those are not consequential.

Raumdeuter hailed Sterling because he was dribbling according to his post. Hazard did more than that for Chelsea, with 30+ goals and assists, in a season, he still called him 'hidden' and shakushaku.

Dribbling a right back at 33, couldn't wow me. Let him treat them Bissaka like that. For now, rest.

I didn't bother to read beyond your first line.

You accused me of jumping into a discussion I know nothing about. Let's trace the origin of the discussion and know who jumped in.

Was Dayo's comment on Sterling a reply to you? Who did he quote and made that comment? Did he quote you? Your answer to these questions will tell everyone who jumped into a conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

I didn't bother to read beyond your first line.

You accused me of jumping into a discussion I know nothing about. Let's trace the origin of the discussion and know who jumped in.

Was Dayo's comment on Sterling a reply to you? Who did he quote and made that comment? Did he quote you? Your answer to these questions will tell everyone who jumped into a conversation.

He accused me of having wack view about Sterling and I replied him. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Omari Hutchinson: "I’ve been watching clips of Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah, too; how they press off the ball. I have implemented that into my game and become really good at it. The coach has told me that I am now one of the best pressers he has seen, so that has become one of my attributes. I am making it a strength."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

He accused me of having wack view about Sterling and I replied him. Rest.

He quoted you in that post you replied?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

He quoted you in that post you replied?

He criticized my view in it and deserved a reply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

He criticized my view in it and deserved a reply.

Did you criticise my view here? Do you deserve a reply?

airmark:

And our so-called best attacker, has less than 4 assists and Timbros and Raumdeuter are dancing up and down. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Raumdeuter is Ọ̀dádà (the Gbenga Adewusi of Nairaland) grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided international break is here ,time for rubbish news from journalist on things we don't care about.

There's no more disunity in the squad , they'll scrap whatever they can from the past to generate content.

stay alert folks
Leave them let them milk us for clout
The premier League Twitter page has posted like 50 videos clips from that last game

My supersport has replayed the match like 600times

Chelsea gives them traffic and clicks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

Did you criticise my view here? Do you deserve a reply?

Yes, but unfortunately you didn't reply it as you have nothing to defend it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

Yes, but unfortunately you didn't reply it as you have nothing to defend it.

Then why accusing me of jumping in when I did the exact same thing you did?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
drisham:

Leave them let them milk us for clout
The premier League Twitter page has posted like 50 videos clips from that last game

My supersport has replayed the match like 600times

Chelsea gives them traffic and clicks
I'm all for clout as long as it's good not negative ones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

Then why accusing me of jumping in when I did the exact same thing you did?

I didn't quote your post unlike you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
MorataFC:
Raumdeuter is Ọ̀dádà (the Gbenga Adewusi of Nairaland) grin

He left Timbros to face the burden alone. Timbros needs to rest. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

He left Timbros to face the burden alone. Timbros needs to rest. grin

Burden? grin

Come and untie yourself from this corner I hook you make I see grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

I didn't quote your post unlike you.

You jumped into Dayo's conversation with me, no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
These super eagles Sha...can't even manage a goal in one half against Lesotho? Doing rubbish in the oppositiin box.

I do like Boniface. And Osayi-Samuel is one that impresses me. The rest are just there imo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

You jumped into Dayo's conversation with me, no?

No, I replied Dayo's criticism of my view on Sterling. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

No, I replied Dayo's criticism of my view on Sterling. Rest.

And I replied your criticism of me. How is that jumping in?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
undecided una still dey argue? damn una get strength

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
BlueMann:
These super eagles Sha...can't even manage a goal in one half against Lesotho? Doing rubbish in the oppositiin box.

I do like Boniface. And Osayi-Samuel is one that impresses me. The rest are just there imo.
they're losing currently against Lesotho 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
timbros:

And I replied your criticism of me. How is that jumping in?

So your reply asking why I brought Hazard into it, confirmed your jumping in, from nowhere. Rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
drisham:

Any link to watch this match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
airmark:

Any link to watch this match?
It’s on FIFA+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
drisham:

They finally managed to get draw

Just imagine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
BlueMann:

They finally managed to get draw

Just imagine
This one national disgrace. If this is the rubbish we can produce today then I don't know what we are going to do against the south Africans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Those of you wey dey shout on top Rohr neck hope you are enjoying this new entertaining Eagles

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Abeg return where?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Abeg return where?
Home
He's talking about Italy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kad199: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
raumdeuter:
Those of you wey dey shout on top Rohr neck hope you are enjoying this new entertaining Eagles
No mind them. This our new coach wey be like ke person wey no attend class for coaching school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18415) (18416) (18417) (18418) (18419) (18420) (18421) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, drisham(m), timbros(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.