Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,474 members, 7,897,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10934927 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18610) (18611) (18612) (18613) (18614) (18615) (18616) ... (19683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 10:28am On Jan 20
Africa football is nonsense, very few countries play better entertaining football. except the northafricans morroco,Egypt etc. the rest just play physical,rough and aggresive crossing and running football. at the end no pregress will come out. let Senegal or Morocco win. the two of them play ball on the ground. the rest no follow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:40am On Jan 20
airmark:

So Belotti was unknown to Raumdeuter as a top 10 striker before I started talking about him? Ogbeni, bounce.

Why do you keep bringing Dayo in our convo. I asked you simple question, you dey deviate.

Provide evidence that you hyped Kante in his pre Leicester days then I'll take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:58am On Jan 20
Caicedobets:
Casadei is an AM
Gallagher played pivot too he is an AM also .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08am On Jan 20
timbros:

Why do you keep bringing Dayo in our convo. I asked you simple question, you dey deviate.

Provide evidence that you hyped Kante in his pre Leicester days then I'll take you serious.

You claimed that Haaland was already a star at Salzburg as he was already known. Now tell me that Belotti was unknown at Torino, before I hyped him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 11:11am On Jan 20
Ballzproblem2:
Not Casadei
He is coming for Gallagher's position
Boy doesn't play CM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:18am On Jan 20
Caicedobets:
Not Casadei
He is coming for Gallagher's position
Boy doesn't play CM
we need to find way offload Gallagher he is blocking casadei and emeka pathways
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Caicedobets(m): 11:21am On Jan 20
Ballzproblem2:
Gallagher is s homegrown and his sale will be pure profit in FFP so he is going to sold
Same with Broja
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:23am On Jan 20
Caicedobets:
Gallagher is s homegrown and his sale will be pure profit in FFP so he is going to sold
Same with Broja
💯
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:27am On Jan 20
airmark:

You claimed that Haaland was already a star at Salzburg as he was already known. Now tell me that Belotti was unknown at Torino, before I hyped him.

Stay one place. Pimple no dey your nyansh.

Why do you keep avoiding Kante question?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:48am On Jan 20
Ballzproblem2:
🚨Chelsea believe Cesare Casadei has huge potential and can help the squad with immediate effect.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

ciacedo and casedei double pivot

Wrong formation, casedei is attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 11:50am On Jan 20
Ballzproblem2:

Gallagher is a runner but casedei is primarily an attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:21pm On Jan 20
Vischy:

Gallagher is a runner but casedei is primarily an attacking midfielder.
alright thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20
Caicedobets:
Same with Broja
Gallagher and Broja should be sold. We have Caseida and Santos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20
Ballzproblem2:
Now you see that the board are wise for wanting to sell Gallagher. Chukwuemeka, caseidi and Santos deserve a chance and not loan, they talented footballers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:16pm On Jan 20
timbros:

Stay one place. Pimple no dey your nyansh.

Why do you keep avoiding Kante question?

Have you accepted that it's not a matter of people already knowing Haaland at Salzburg, since people knew Belotti too before I hyped him?

Stop supporting Raumdeuter's foolish opinions. He will leave you in the mud and abscond.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20
raumdeuter:

In Europe given that many nations are at almost all time lows in talent, currently England is top 3 in talent

In that Rooney Scholes time there were other nations that can match them and other nations were not this poor

Agreed. Brazil had like 3 ballon dor players in their team - De Lima, Ronaldinho, Kaka. They've also got other talented players too.

France had Zidane, Trezwguet, Henry, etc. Ball players and match winners. They can singlehandedly change the outcome of games.

Argentina had Ayala, Saviola, Crespo, Milito, a young Messi coming off the bench as well as Tevez.

Italy had an even stronger squad. Materazzi, Buffon, Canavaro, Del Piero, Totti...

No wonder that 2006 world cup was fantastic and they won it.

Having said that, that English team of that time still trounces this current English team. Cos whenever they meet their peers (France, Brazil, etc) , this team usually falter- just like the earlier golden generation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:24pm On Jan 20
Declan Rice a dm dropping assist,but here na midfielder tempo controller I go chop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20
airmark:

Have you accepted that it's not a matter of people already knowing Haaland at Salzburg, since people knew Belotti too before I hyped him?

Stop supporting Raumdeuter's foolish opinions. He will leave you in the mud and abscond.

I don't know Belotti before that his breakout season. You started his hype.

Show us where you started hyping Kante during his Caen days...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20
timbros:

No one knows Belotti before that his breakout season. You started his hype.

Show us where you started hyping Kante during his Caen days...

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Raumdeuter hyped him before I did by calling him a top 10 striker in the world, as can be seen below. Is Raumdeuter a nobody now? Rest, Mr. Man.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 3:53pm On Jan 20
BlueRayDick:

Dozie na church rat. DonJ na big boy , he no go act like Dozie ; Don J get reputation to protect for here cos him na crusader .
I don come back
You MFK, you dey call me church rat?cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20
Itsmedozie:

I don come back

Broòo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 3:55pm On Jan 20
izzou:

Broòo. grin
I liveth cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Jan 20
Kai!
So Belotti has 3 league goals in the last 41 games. shocked

Quite shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20
airmark:

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Raumdeuter hyped him before I did by calling him a top 10 striker in the world as can be seen below. Is Raumdeuter a nobody now? Rest, Mr. Man.

I can't speak for others. I have edited my post. I don't know Belotti. I started hearing his name from Airmark. Now look where his career is.

Did you hype Kante during his Caen days? Because I know him already in Leicester.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:04pm On Jan 20
Itsmedozie:

I don come back

Weyrey boy grin

Where u wander to and fro like satan in the book of job chapter 1 ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:07pm On Jan 20
timbros:

I can't speak for others. I have edited my post. I don't know Belotti. I started hearing his name from Airmark. Now look where his career is.

Did you hype Kante during his Caen days? Because I know him already in Leicester.

grin grin grin grin

Editor-in-chief, na Raumdeuter go kill you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 4:17pm On Jan 20
BlueRayDick:

Weyrey boy grin

Where u wander to and fro like satan in the book of job chapter 1 ?
Lolz
Been busy mehn
You do. Forget your 10k?
Shey I am a free man now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20
Itsmedozie:

Lolz
Been busy mehn
You do. Forget your 10k?
He’s forgotten the money teytey na
When you declared yourself church rat😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Editor-in-chief, na Raumdeuter go kill you.

When did you start to hype Kante?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:35pm On Jan 20
Itsmedozie:

Lolz
Been busy mehn
You do. Forget your 10k?

I don write am off na. Remember u declared nairaland bankruptcy and ur debt was forgiven grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20
How many hours drive is it from Burkina Faso to Ivory Coast?

This stadium is packed to the brim with Burkina citizens, it feels like an away fixture for Algeria.

Intimidating atmosphere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Jan 20
Griffon:
How many hours drive is it from Burkina Faso to Ivory Coast?

This stadium is packed to the brim with Burkina citizens, it feels like an away fixture for Algeria.

Intimidating atmosphere.

Even the Ivorian president Alhassan Quatarra is rumored to be from Burkina

Maybe na like Niger be to Nigeria

If the match come be in a place like Kano or Katsina

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18610) (18611) (18612) (18613) (18614) (18615) (18616) ... (19683) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.