Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18676) (18677) (18678) (18679) (18680) (18681) (18682) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:59am On Feb 01
Nunez though....make them just increase the size of the goal posts. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:06am On Feb 01
amodu:
Enzo and Caicedo are overpaid idiots. However, you will still see them with the ball contributing to possession, distribute passes, switch play and all that.

But you see that Gallagher, rather than exhibit the attributes of a midfield, he will be seen running around as if this is a track and field event. Known attacking midfielders are describe with phrases that suits their role, FabrePASS - on the other hand Chaos Causer is his own description.

In this match, he contributes NOTHING. I am not even sure if he has up to 5 touches. Indeed the "least of our problem".

It is high time we show him the way to a Lagos park, where his chaos will be very much instrumental. You will be surprised that in a very short while he will be in the league and status of MC Oluomo, Tafa Sego, Koko Zaria them.

Na a whole chaos causer you finish like dis? shocked cheesy

oh my my my.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13am On Feb 01
And the ref? SMH.

Less said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 4:10am On Feb 01
Ibime:
It's like Liverpool should have sold Salah to Saudi for £200m if they can play like this without Salah
Once we acquire olise ... Salah Is free to go anywhere he deems fit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:20am On Feb 01
Leyqute:

115m enter bush
You need calculator bros that's 220m
If you add mikano the speedster that's 300m

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:23am On Feb 01
airmark:

Mention one match in which we conceded 5 goals or 4 goals without a red card, this season then I will agree with you.

I won't be surprised if you even blame our defence for the barren draw we played yesterday. You are the elder brother of Lordfalcao. grin

You are a disgrace airmark.

I won't be surprised if you blame our attackers for losing last night. If they had scored 5 or more goals, we would have won, abi?

Keep focusing on just attack and EVERYTHING will be alright.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:27am On Feb 01
airmark:

Our defence is ok. Let's focus on how to score goals. Them defenders are supposed to do a Calvin Bassey on our attackers, for our terrible league table position.

Yea, our defence is VERY OK.

Badashile, Disasi are very okay. The kind of defenders you contend titles with.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:04am On Feb 01
timbros:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:09am On Feb 01
FBS:

Na a whole chaos causer you finish like dis? shocked cheesy

oh my my my.....

It is annoying. He doesn't have any business in our midfield and team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:06am On Feb 01
timbros:

You are a disgrace airmark.

I won't be surprised if you blame our attackers for losing last night. If they had scored 5 or more goals, we would have won, abi?

Keep focusing on just attack and EVERYTHING will be alright.

You are a clown, why didn't you answer the Aston Villa's 0-0 question of almost 2 weeks?.

Mention one big team the attackers we started yesterday's match with, would have won? So, in your eyes, Sterling, Madueke and even Palmer were superb yesterday, right?. Not even talking about the dodgy officiating and the stupidity of Pocchetino.

Ogbeni rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:10am On Feb 01
timbros:

So, we should buy another defender when we have like 10 defenders in the team.

Nkunku showed a glimpse of what has been missing from our top striker, and he is not even a top 9, but you were blind to it.

Our top striker got benched throughout the AFCON, that should have cleared your doubt, but NO, we should continue to buy more defenders while we don't have one quality striker.

You no well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:51am On Feb 01
airmark:

Nkunku showed a glimpse of what has been missing from our top striker, and he is not even a top 9, but you were blind to it.

Our top striker got benched throughout the AFCON, that should have cleared your doubt, but NO, we should continue to buy more defenders while we don't have one quality striker.

You no well.

A chelsea striker getting benched in AFCON is a huge red flag. Same as Onana getting benched

you can't be a starting in a big team and be getting benched by a player in Turkish league .

Jackson should never be starting for us. he scammed me during pre season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:03am On Feb 01
Singapore1:

A chelsea striker getting benched in AFCON is a huge red flag. Same as Onana getting benched

you can't be a starting in a big team and be getting benched by a player in Turkish league .

Jackson should never be starting for us. he scammed me during pre season

Who even scouted that Jackson for chelsea sef ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:44am On Feb 01
pochetino is useless and must be sacked. next, epl na very nonsense league, thunder fire them. although Liverpool deserve to thrash us cus of our stupid and idiot coach. those var decisions on Gallagher and nkunku na rubbish. even when jota block chillwell var no cancel the goal. thunder fire epl var, wayo nonsense fixed league, stupid refs and corrupt organization with gambling refs and var officials. I don't know why anybody never even expose their corruption and bribing and gambling. if na fifa sepp blatter or russia matter, fbi and America go day pursue and investigate upandan. but the nonsense corrupt uk league Dem never investigate. why epl matches var rooms no day the stadiums but for one building for London? why epl var rooms only get one person way go make any nonsense decision way he like? why no investigations on English and epl refs officials bettings? Italian league and others have been investigated refs,officials coaches have been caught and punished before. so england clean abi? the highest betters ang gamblers naim Dem be, they must investigate them at once. this rubbish don too much. thunder fire fbi,fifa,epl and all them, useless and wayo people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 11:44am On Feb 01
pochetino is useless and must be sacked. next, epl na very nonsense league, thunder fire them. although Liverpool deserve to thrash us cus of our stupid and idiot coach. those var decisions on Gallagher and nkunku na rubbish. even when jota block chillwell var no cancel the goal. thunder fire epl var, wayo nonsense fixed league, stupid refs and corrupt organization with gambling refs and var officials. I don't know why anybody never even expose their corruption and bribing and gambling. if na fifa sepp blatter or russia matter, fbi and America go day pursue and investigate upandan. but the nonsense corrupt uk league Dem never investigate. why epl matches var rooms no day the stadiums but for one building for London? why epl var rooms only get one person way go make any nonsense decision way he like? why no investigations on English and epl refs officials bettings? Italian league and others have been investigated refs,officials coaches have been caught and punished before. so england clean abi? the highest betters and gamblers naim Dem be, they must investigate them at once. this rubbish don too much. thunder fire fbi,fifa,epl and all them, useless idiot people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:50am On Feb 01
izzou:
Reduce the margin

Thank you!
😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 12:04pm On Feb 01
Just saw the past goal, if badiashile is injured or going through issues, he should ask for permission to be exempted.
That last goal, even Sunday league defenders will do better. He is not helping himself atall, most people are not truly convinced of him and he is playing like this.

It will be scary next season when silva retires, we have three defenders who are not equal to one.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01
patrickmuf:
😂😂😂

grin grin

Come and take this club!

I dash you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01
izzou:

grin grin

Come and take this club!

I dash you.
Club wey dey parade Disasi, Mudryk, Madueke and co?

Baba thank you but I no want wahala this year...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:26pm On Feb 01
pochetino before the match says that he expects a win at anfield. but after the humiliation the idiots has now said he did not expect a win with Liverpool better than us in all areas. very stupid low mentality coach. thunder fire boehly. stupid america man for hiring this his fellow stupid idiot. thunder fire am if he no sack the idiot and allow Mourinho go manunited.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 1:29pm On Feb 01
patrickmuf:
Club wey dey parade Disasi, Mudryk, Madueke and co?

Baba thank you but I no want wahala this year...
disasi murdryk and madueke no better pass young Connor Bradley of Liverpool way finish us?. wetin our own young players do for the match? thunder fire pochetino.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01
Since 1:29 pm no post for here. Una want abandon una thread like Arsenal dey do before now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Feb 01
Okocha looks good for a mid 50s guy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2SUiWCIGyd/?igsh=cnp4NHN2NHEzcnMz

Iwobi wey suppose dobale for uncle sef dey shake am

Nice to see many ex eagles going all out for the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:10pm On Feb 01
airmark:

You are a clown, why didn't you answer the Aston Villa's 0-0 question of almost 2 weeks?.

Mention one big team the attackers we started yesterday's match with, would have won? So, in your eyes, Sterling, Madueke and even Palmer were superb yesterday, right?. Not even talking about the dodgy officiating and the stupidity of Pocchetino.

Ogbeni rest.

Let's fix Madueke and Co then leave Badashile and Co, right?

In case you don't know what "balance" in this context mean, consult your dictionary.

Why will I answer your Aston Villa question when you have already agreed with my point?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01
airmark:

You no well.

I did not mention you to continue any debate with you. You have already agreed to my point as stated below

airmark:

Mention one match in which we conceded 5 goals or 4 goals without a red card, this season then I will agree with you.

I won't be surprised if you even blame our defence for the barren draw we played yesterday. You are the elder brother of Lordfalcao. grin

I only mentioned you after last night match to spank your head once more and remind you how disgraceful your football takes are.

You are a disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01
rooftops:
Just saw the past goal, if badiashile is injured or going through issues, he should ask for permission to be exempted.
That last goal, even Sunday league defenders will do better. He is not helping himself atall, most people are not truly convinced of him and he is playing like this.

It will be scary next season when silva retires, we have three defenders who are not equal to one.

Airmark said we have 10 defenders so therefore, we are stacked in defence.

Our defence is very okay with Badashile, Disasi, Dr. Fofana, soon to retire Silva, Dr. Reece, Dr. Chilly etc etc...

Let's focus on attack. Once fixed, we are challenging for the next title!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01
timbros:

Let's fix Madueke and Co then leave Badashile and Co, right?

In case you don't know what "balance" in this context mean, consult your dictionary.

Why will I answer your Aston Villa question when you have already agreed with my point?

You are a joke.

Was it the defence that made Chelsea not to start a natural striker and made Mudryk to miss that big chance yesterday?

Tell us what you meant by balance, with Badiashile and co and without new additions. I want to learn, Mr. Balancing rim.

The same balance that wasn't there and we got clean sheet against Aston Villa, but couldn't score a goal to forge ahead. And also in matches with 17+ shots and no goal scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01
timbros:

Airmark said we have 10 defenders so therefore, we are stacked in defence.

Our defence is very okay with Badashile, Disasi, Dr. Fofana, soon to retire Silva, Dr. Reece, Dr. Chilly etc etc...

Let's focus on attack. Once fixed, we are challenging for the next title!

'Attack is the best form of defence'. Barca's MSN confirmed that and you can ask sensible Barca fan to educate you, in case that line flew over your head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01
airmark:

'Attack is the best form of defence'. Barca's MSN confirmed that and you can ask sensible Barca fan to educate you, in case that line flew over your head.

Opinion of fans vs opinion of one of the best coaches ever, which will you go with?

grin grin grin

Talking about line flying over the head, Airmark you are a disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01
airmark:

You are a joke.

Was it the defence that made Chelsea not to start a natural striker and made Mudryk to miss that big chance yesterday?

Tell us what you meant by balance, with Badiashile and co and without new additions. I want to learn, Mr. Balancing rim.

The same balance that wasn't there and we got clean sheet against Aston Villa, but couldn't score a goal to forge ahead. And also in matches with 17+ shots and no goal scored.

grin grin grin grin

Medicine after death..

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01
Broja to Fulham!! Jackson should get out too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 7:30pm On Feb 01
Same thing happened against United. We conceded 28 shots and 9 on target that day. Their xGA was over 4 goals but only scored two. This was why I was hammering on improving our defensive set up and this doesn't fall on only the back 4. Teams find it so easy to create chances against us because our set up makes it so simple. Too much gap in our midfield that makes it easy to bypass then we also have defenders that are error prone and collapse under pressure. Caicedo will drop deep to receive the ball yet Enzo and Gallagher will be as high as Palmer offering no passing lane while he was being pressed by numerous Liverpool players.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18676) (18677) (18678) (18679) (18680) (18681) (18682) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), fyinka47(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.