Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10814029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19335) (19336) (19337) (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) ... (19531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:09am On Jun 02
Ballzproblem2:
just missed that we have sign tosin ,omo nepa dey do me strong thing for my hood,is like I'm back in the stone age.

time to add wingers,striker and an lb.
why you people take pride in signing average players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:21am On Jun 02
raumdeuter:

Pep Guardiola 3 CL Chelsea FC 2 CL Pep Guardiola 4 World club cup, Chelsea FC 1
Chelsea is lagging behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:23am On Jun 02
andrewbaba44:

Let’s pretend toni kroos didn’t have more ucl than Chelsea and Man U combined

Let’s pretend small foden doesn’t have more premier league title than Chelsea

Or you don’t know my legend Sergio busquets have won more trophies than Chelsea in their history ?

Bia better don’t go that lane grin
small foden despite Chelsea making the loudest noise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28am On Jun 02
monerozi5590:

Rodrygo and Vinicius come from wide areas while Bellingham operates centrally most times. He is at the edge . He is a second striker or shadow striker or whatever name you want to call it.

Sometimes, in our matches you will always see Rodrygo and Vini overloading the left wing. We are very fluid in our attack and the position changes

The fact Rodrygo was able to switch with Vini at some point in the 1st half with Vini going uptop and Rodrygo going left shows their core starting positions with Rodrygo uptop, although they are fluid and Rodrygo will go right often, you also have Valverde going right to allow Rodrygo go central

So Bellingham, Rodrygo and Valverde were playing half positions but nominally Rodrygo is the main striker

And if Bellingham is the main CF, then his goal return is poor for a CF. That goal return is only being lauded with a view that he is a CM/AM. If he is a Supporting Striker then Rodrygo is the man he's supporting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 10:30am On Jun 02
Ibime:

The fact Rodrygo was able to switch with Vini at some point in the 1st half with Vini going uptop and Rodrygo going left shows their core positions although they are fluid and Rodrygo will go right often, you also have Valverde going right

So Bellingham, Rodrygo and Valverde were playing half positions but nominally Rodrygo is the main SS

And if Bellingham is the main SS, then his goal return is poor for an SS. That goal return is only being lauded with a view that he is a CM/AM

Should an SS be judged with this metric?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:30am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo.. Again you people should watch football.
Jude can play Box to Box, as a CM, AM and false 9 comfortably.
People also don't realise that the greatest weapon jude has is his defensive ability. He can be having a below par offensive game and but the defensive part never fails him.
It's why his arrival helped cushion the blow of benzema leaving.
is he better than Michael ballack?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:30am On Jun 02
TrebleChamp:
Bro forget this stat, Bellingham had a bad game yesterday. And he was shit in both semi's against Bayern Munich, not taking anything away from his talent though...

Do you watch only the offensive part of his game or you watch the defensive part also?
Because football is in 2 phases and he excels on both
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:31am On Jun 02
camri:
is he better than Michael ballack?

Wetin concern Ballack with jude?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

Should an SS be judged with this metric?

Sorry I should say CF

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:32am On Jun 02
Devvy4:

Meanwhile Yamayama Yamal has 7 goals in 57 games

You'll soon get the hype when he starts dunking on your dead team

They say he's the next best thing after rivaldo. Andrewbaba44 get your ass over here quick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:34am On Jun 02
Ibime:

The fact Rodrygo was able to switch with Vini at some point in the 1st half with Vini going uptop and Rodrygo going left shows their core starting positions with Rodrygo uptop, although they are fluid and Rodrygo will go right often, you also have Valverde going right to allow Rodrygo go central

So Bellingham, Rodrygo and Valverde were playing half positions but nominally Rodrygo is the main SS

And if Bellingham is the main SS, then his goal return is poor for an SS. That goal return is only being lauded with a view that he is a CM/AM

Jude is not the main SS.
He is not the main AM
He has spent the better part of this year playing in the left side of the midfield.
I keep saying you don't watch him and each time you talk it is obvious that I am correct.

Fede and Carva, who attacks the right more?
Because fede spends alot more time in the right midfield, doubling as a pivot with Kroos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 10:34am On Jun 02
andrewbaba44:

I don’t get this endrick hype like seriously ,not a bad kid but the hype is way more than he performs ,21 goals in 82 games as a striker ?

It seems you follow the media/pr more than you watch him

He is not even the best talent in Palmerias ,I won’t hype him till I see what he will offers to Madrid ,that’s if he sees game time.

Everybody Dey hype endrick for snapping black and white pictures like pele ,while the dangerous kid there is arda guler .
He knows how to tuck in his shirt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 10:39am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Sorry I should say CF

Okay

In this regard, we can assume JB is a "false 9" - I am not sure teams that set up like this would saddle the player in the aforementioned position with Goal scoring responsibilities that much.

I think the main issue with JB is his "disappearance" in high profile matches - he doesn't seem to influence such games in line with the hype and media "noise" associated with him

That #5 Jersey wey him collect sef isn't doing him much good.

For now, he is lucky that his team is winning trophies left right and centre but when things start to go south, he would most likely be one of the "fall guys".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:40am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Jude is not the main SS.
He is not the main AM
He has spent the better part of this year playing in the left side of the midfield.
I keep saying you don't watch him and each time you talk it is obvious that I am correct.

Fede and Carva, who attacks the right more?
Because fede spends alot more time in the right midfield, doubling as a pivot with Kroos.

Bellingham is missing in your midfield

If he is playing LCM as you say, he's doing a poor job

I never saw him in the midfield yesterday, he was caught in the gaps between midfield and striker and was ineffective. If you play in the gaps between midfield and striker, you have to be very fast because that's the position where you close down massive spaces at great speed.

Bellingham only completed 30 passes yesterday. That's the stats of a transition player, not a midfielder. Like I say he was caught in the gaps and the game passed him by.

And if he's playing LCM, where is Camavinga playing?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:44am On Jun 02
monerozi5590:

Bellingham has this for people like you.

Thank God for people like Henry that sees things that others can't see.

Do you have the video?
For Ibime and the rest. Start from 1:30 and listen to henry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6N3pNf5e-U?si=C-ZYwwtJOTuYFLwA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 10:45am On Jun 02
Ibime:

I never saw him in the midfield yesterday, he was caught in the gaps between midfield and striker and was ineffective. If you play in the gaps between midfield and striker, you have to be very fast because that's the position where you close down massive spaces at great speed.

Bellingham only completed 30 passes yesterday. That's the stats of a transition player, not a midfielder. Like I say he was caught in the gaps and the game passed him by.

This is the main problem
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 10:46am On Jun 02
Ibime:

So Bellingham, Rodrygo and Valverde were playing half positions but nominally Rodrygo is the main striker

And if Bellingham is the main CF, then his goal return is poor for a CF. That goal return is only being lauded with a view that he is a CM/AM. If he is a Supporting Striker then Rodrygo is the man he's supporting

19 goals in Laliga is not poor sir. Look at the ball that came to the center of the box yesterday. It came to Bellingham. The cross that he almost brought down with his legs, the pass from Cama to Bellingham( Bellingham shot was deflected to corner) and that pass from Bellingham to Vini for our second goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:48am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Cama played as a dm yesterday especially in the first half.
That he completed 30 passes doesn't show his defensive work that he put in.
He is covering for vini, helping Mendy and still having to defend at the top of the midfield.
The boy doesn't have a weak point.

You have refused to acknowledge what he does defensively and that makes the rest of your argument extremely weak.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 10:49am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

He is covering for vini, helping Mendy and still having to defend at the top of the midfield.

You have refused to acknowledge what he does defensively and that makes the rest of your argument extremely weak.

Haba bros shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:50am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

This is the main problem

When he comes to England, he will have to play as a traditional midfielder and join the midfield which he can do. But Real fans should stop selling like a player caught in gaps and being breezed past was playing a fantastic game. Emre Can took him out completely, he couldn't cover quick enough and was neither doing a satisfactory job as a midfielder nor as a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 10:51am On Jun 02
In whatever you do in dis life, just know that Barcelona is winning next year ucl😏

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:52am On Jun 02
Ibime see what I was saying.
See cama and jude's heat map.
You see jude is down left and cama is mostly right side.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Kroos was DM, you said Valverde was RCDM and now Cama was LCDM. Let's agree

So where does that leave Jude?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:53am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

Haba bros shocked

Mention a role that jude has been asked to play and he had issues playing it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:56am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Kroos was DM, you said Valverde was RCDM and now Cama was LCDM. Let's agree

So where does that leave Jude?

Are you seeing the heat map this man.
I said jude played and covered the left side.
Don't put words I didn't say In my mouth concerning jude.
Fede played the RCM and Cama played as the dm beside Kroos.
As game went on, cama pushed further but Kroos stayed while fede had to also cover for carva(especially when he overlaps) in dealing with adeyemi.

It's not that difficult Bros.
Watch our games and you'll learn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:56am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:
Ibime!!!!!!

Kroos has won 6 UCL.

Do you still think xavi is better?
Do you now agree Ronaldo played with better players in Madrid or Messi was doing great because he had the better supporting cast? Think well before you answer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:57am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

Okay

In this regard, we can assume JB is a "false 9" - I am not sure teams that set up like this would saddle the player in the aforementioned position with Goal scoring responsibilities that much.

I think the main issue with JB is his "disappearance" in high profile matches - he doesn't seem to influence such games in line with the hype and media "noise" associated with him

That #5 Jersey wey him collect sef isn't doing him much good.

For now, he is lucky that his team is winning trophies left right and centre but when things start to go south, he would most likely be one of the "fall guys".

His disappearance in high profile matches?
Lets look at all these high profile matches then.

List them. All of them so we can analyse them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:58am On Jun 02
patrickmuf:
Do you now agree Ronaldo played with better players in Madrid or Messi was doing great because he had the better supporting cast? Think well before you answer.
Hence why Ronaldo is also better than Messi too.
I mean look at their club career outside real madrid and Barcelona 😌

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 10:58am On Jun 02
andrewbaba44:

How many hype job you see about yamal despite playing in a top league and doing well at the ucl

I can bet anything that you have watched yamal more than you watched endrick

Hope you know yamal is a winger and not a striker ?

Nice football knowledge for wanting a winger to have more goals than a striker .

Lastly how many times have you watched endrick aside the England and Spain friendly grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:01am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Rudiger was a flop for his first 3.5 years to the point that Chelsea were ready to loan him to Tottenham

At the point of signing Manolas was better than him so Airmark was not wrong

Rudiger improved massively since 2021

It is what it is.

You go explain tire...

I forget sef say you follow for Rudiger critic cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:01am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Hence why Ronaldo is also better than Messi too.
I mean look at their club career outside real madrid and Barcelona 😌
Why should we look at their careers away from Madrid and Barcelona?

You are running away from the question, if Kroos is better than Xavi and Modric is better than Iniesta don't you think it negates the argument you guys pushed in time past that Messi had the better supporting cast?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 11:05am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

His disappearance in high profile matches?
Lets look at all these high profile matches then.

List them. All of them so we can analyse them.

Let's start with yesterday's game

Care to explain why he was one of the worst players on the pitch?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19335) (19336) (19337) (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) ... (19531) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.