Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10814108 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19336) (19337) (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) (19342) ... (19531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:05am On Jun 02
patrickmuf:
Why should not look at their careers away from Madrid and Barcelona?

You are running away from the question, if Kroos is better than Xavi and Modric is better than Iniesta don't you think it negates the argument you guys pushed in time past that Messi had the better supporting cast?
Kroos and Modric got better as they got older.
Ronaldo was doing the heavy lifting while there😌

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 11:06am On Jun 02
Aside mls, messi might not do well in psg due to many reasons and one of it is maybe because he has been playing for barca all the days of his life starting from academy. so to gell with other teams playing a different style dat doesn't even cooperate might be difficult. It might not be so if he changed teams in his prime at least after spending 5 or 7 years in a club. My opinion though. cheesy
liveLongNprospa:

Hence why Ronaldo is also better than Messi too.
I mean look at their club career outside real madrid and Barcelona 😌
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:07am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

Let's start with yesterday's game

Care to explain why he was one of the worst players on the pitch?

This is what he was rated by sofascore.
It shows everything he did my brother.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:09am On Jun 02
Ijustwantto:
Aside mls, messi might not do well in psg due to many reasons and one of it is maybe because he has been playing for barca all the days of his life starting from academy. so to gell with other teams playing a different style dat doesn't even cooperate might be difficult. It might not be so if he changed teams in his prime at least after spending 5 or 7 years in a club. My opinion though. cheesy

But Ronaldo didn't have time to blend with his new teammates nau.
Straight to delivering.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 11:14am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Kroos and Modric got better as they got older.
Ronaldo was doing the heavy lifting while there😌
Wow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 11:15am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

This is what he was rated by sofascore.
It shows everything he did my brother.

Assessments from reputable sites like squawka, Guardian, Independent etc can't all be wrong at the same time.

Bellingham was on the level of Christian Obodo yesterday, Bros!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 11:15am On Jun 02
Read my comment well. Ronaldo has been changing clubs in his early days. Messi stick to a club for like 20 years so changing might be difficult for him. I also said it wouldn't have turned out like dis for messi if he changed in his prime. Anyways, all d best. Just my opinion cool
liveLongNprospa:

But Ronaldo didn't have time to blend with his new teammates nau.
Straight to delivering.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:20am On Jun 02
Ibime:

Rudiger was a flop for his first 3.5 years to the point that Chelsea were ready to loan him to Tottenham

At the point of signing Manolas was better than him so Airmark was not wrong

Rudiger improved massively since 2021

It is what it is.

Initially I thought Timbros was born blind. Timbros is an old school Jehovah witness cum Deeper life, he doesn't watch TV. It's him and his Jehovah witness bag, till Christ returns.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:21am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

Assessments from reputable sites like squawka, Guardian, Independent etc can't all be wrong at the same time.

Bellingham was on the level of Christian Obodo yesterday, Bros!

Whoscored rating

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:26am On Jun 02
I should take these people serious after rating vini this😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:26am On Jun 02
airmark:

Initially I thought Timbros was born blind. Timbros is an old school Jehovah witness cum Deeper life, he doesn't watch TV. It's him and his Jehovah witness bag, till Christ returns.

Why you dey avoid question wey I ask you since yesterday? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolla: 11:29am On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:
I should take these people serious after rating vini this😂😂

What of guardian and Independent?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:32am On Jun 02
timbros:

Why you dey avoid question wey I ask you since yesterday? cheesy

Because I don't have time to explain basic things that will still fly over your head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:33am On Jun 02
Jamiuokolla:

What of guardian and Independent?
What about them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:19pm On Jun 02
Mbappe to Real Madrid is a "Here we go".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02
andrewbaba44:

Let’s pretend toni kroos didn’t have more ucl than Chelsea and Man U combined

Let’s pretend small foden doesn’t have more premier league title than Chelsea

Or you don’t know my legend Sergio busquets have won more trophies than Chelsea in their history ?

Bia better don’t go that lane grin

We Chelsea fans are used to this. From Giggs to busquet to anything that has won more titles are all greater than Chelsea FC. Now is time to own your own postulation that Toni Kross is greater than your Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:45pm On Jun 02
popizaino:

We Chelsea fans are used to this. From Giggs to busquet to anything that has won more titles are all greater than Chelsea FC. Now is time to own your own postulation that Toni Kross is greater than your Barcelona.

Toni kroos has no treble

He is not greater than Barcelona

You have to be perfect to win a treble

Real Madrid one million years of existence = Zero treble grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02
A40:
He will be an upgrade on Upamenonsense and Oppa gangnam style I'll tell you that

grin
Someome that failed to be an upgrade on asylum seekers in Lyon and Salernitana's defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02
airmark:

Because I don't have time to explain basic things that will still fly over your head.

How many UCL does Antonio "kpom kpom shoe" Rudiger have now?

Is there any explanation that should come with the answer? I wan check something.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02
timbros:

How many UCL does Antonio "kpom kpom shoe" Rudiger have now?

Is there any explanation that should come with the answer? I wan check something.

2 Ucl titles, 3 short of Lucas Vazquez who has 5 Ucl titles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:55pm On Jun 02
Wetin be this? Camavinga to Newcastle?? cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Cama played as a dm yesterday especially in the first half.
That he completed 30 passes doesn't show his defensive work that he put in.
He is covering for vini, helping Mendy and still having to defend at the top of the midfield.
The boy doesn't have a weak point.

You have refused to acknowledge what he does defensively and that makes the rest of your argument extremely weak.

Kroos was the D.M yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:00pm On Jun 02
monerozi5590:

Bellingham has this for people like you.

Thank God for people like Henry that sees things that others can't see.
And what did people like me say about Jude?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02
liveLongNprospa:

Do you watch only the offensive part of his game or you watch the defensive part also?
Because football is in 2 phases and he excels on both
Well i didn't notice his defensive side yesterday, he is an amazing talent no doubt....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 1:51pm On Jun 02
larride:

Make una dey shame small small now. grin

Big club wey never win UCL na big club?
Yes na big club.
No be only UCL win dey make club big else Nottingham forest for big undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02
airmark:

So how many does Manolas have? grin grin

Na wetin I wan check be that...

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Jun 02
timbros:
Going down memory lane... grin grin grin Ibime we suppose use koboko flog airmark comot for this section. cheesy
Airmark actually typed this? Hahahah...

Can you imagine!

Where is Koulibaly and Manolas today? Where is Rudiger? grin

Airmark is a big disgrace. You will think ramdeuter is just trolling him with those jinx talks, but check am well, truth dey inside.

Check all those he compared to Rudiger

Kloulibali in Saudi after failing in Chelsea, Manolas in relegation team Salernitania from one Saudi team, Zouma in West Ham after failing at Chelsea

While Rudiger won CL with Chelsea, won CL with Madrid

Airmark is the antiMidas, everything he touches turn to shitt

You just know how Hummels will end yesterday given how airmark

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Jun 02
Ibime:

Rudiger was a flop for his first 3.5 years to the point that Chelsea were ready to loan him to Tottenham

At the point of signing Manolas was better than him so Airmark was not wrong

Rudiger improved massively since 2021

It is what it is.

What now turned Rudiger and Manolas career the opposite way? Maybe the famous airmark curse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02
airmark:

No allow me whack spatula for your head o grin grin... Have you ever compared Vazquez to Rudiger before?

After we finish with Manolas, we come to Koulibaly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Jun 02
airmark:

You mean Rudiger the kpom kpom defender has the same number of CL titles as Chelsea football club

How many VVD, Tery and Manolas come get
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02
andrewbaba44:

Toni kroos has no treble

He is not greater than Barcelona

You have to be perfect to win a treble

Real Madrid one million years of existence = Zero treble grin

Imagine it was a Chelsea fan that said this incorrect statement, raumdeuter would have been all over the place calling us football illiterates. What does this make this Barcelona fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Jun 02
popizaino:

Imagine it was a Chelsea fan that said this incorrect statement, rumdeuter would have been all over the place calling us football illiterates. What does this make this Barcelona fan?

Probably his years of rolling with Chelsea fans on this thread has rubbed off on him

(1) (2) (3) ... (19336) (19337) (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) (19342) ... (19531) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Lana1(m), Kilishihunter and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.