Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,340 members, 7,877,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10815141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) (19342) (19343) (19344) ... (19531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 6:18pm On Jun 02
timbros:

How market?

Wetin you talk again?
Wetin Dortmund see play for second half? As madrid show dem say na sleep dem just dey sleep since them use juju make Dortmund players start to dey give through passes to madrid guys.
Sad it was maatsen though cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:19pm On Jun 02
afrodoc:

Yeah, the fans should have behaved better. I think they were emboldened to invade when the players themselves turned it into WWE and started wrestling and kicking the assistant referee's flag.

Yeah the whole thing went bonkers when Druski scored the offside goal and Kai wrestled with another player and kicked the linesman's flag. I almost didn't see Sturridge's equalizer cos of it.

But that was some good entertainment. Some of those players were moving like pros, the likes of SV2 and ChrisMD come to mind. I wonder if that mystery player is actually a pro at elite level grin That crazy mask perhaps affected his performance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02
Ibime:

Rudiger was a flop for his first 3.5 years to the point that Chelsea were ready to loan him to Tottenham

At the point of signing Manolas was better than him so Airmark was not wrong

Rudiger improved massively since 2021

It is what it is.
why didn't the manolas you championed not improve?

Dem tie him leg for tree?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02
airmark:

grin
Someome that failed to be an upgrade on asylum seekers in Lyon and Salernitana's defence.
Our defense is not better than any of these teams. They don't have Harry Kane in attack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02
timbros:
Going down memory lane... grin grin grin Ibime we suppose use koboko flog airmark comot for this section. cheesy

Airmark actually typed this? Hahahah...

Can you imagine!

Where is Koulibaly and Manolas today? Where is Rudiger? grin

Airmark is a big disgrace. You will think raumdeuter is just trolling him with those jinx talks, but check am well, truth dey inside.
If say Airmark na scout all him team go don relegate by now. Only God knows the kin eye e dey take watch ball

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02
timbros:

Are you talking of this Bale or is there another Bale I don't know of?

You never cease to amaze me.
You no sabi Hensben and him hensbenic takes grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02
raumdeuter:

Belotti from a top 10 triker in the world, Airmark hyped him and he became a bottom 10 striker

Krychokewack from an average La Liga midfielder to benchwarmer in PSG to benchwarmer at West Brom to somewhere in Siberia and now to Arab camel league

Wanyama from Spurs to playing in MLS

Foolishic from a promising youngster that Chelsea spent 60m on to being bundled to Milan

See how Hummels and Rice ended their season once airmark started hyping them, Even th cyborg Haaland that scored 50 goals last season started dropping in performance

He hyped Cuntay and that went from being sacked by Chelsea to being sacked by Spurs

Even Haaland don dey dip. He's now a big game ghost.

If this guy begin hype you just know your career don spoil

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02
Ibime:

Rudiger was a flop for his first 3.5 years to the point that Chelsea were ready to loan him to Tottenham

At the point of signing Manolas was better than him so Airmark was not wrong

Rudiger improved massively since 2021

It is what it is.
Rudiger was never a bad defender or flop. You can't jump to a bigger club off of being a flop.

His struggles were grossly overstated and you can see his qualities shining through now that he's on a quality team.

He's been their most consistent defender this year

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02
A40:
Rudiger was never a bad defender or flop. You can't jump to a bigger club off of being a flop.

His struggles were grossly overstated and you can see his qualities shining through now that he's on a quality team.

He's been their most consistent defender this year

Airmark and I are not the ones who christened him corporate shoe. His performances in his first 3 years gave him that title, to the point most of the fans on this thread were wondering if he wore Timberland to the pitch. Based on his first 3 years performance, he was on the verge of going to Spurs on loan except Roman wouldn't do business with them

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:07pm On Jun 02
Chelsea don't have to sell Matseen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:14pm On Jun 02
Rudiger was a flop for 2.5 years at Chelsea

Got better under Tuchel

Used that form land a Real Madrid contract

Continued to perform on top.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jamiuokolaa: 8:20pm On Jun 02
raumdeuter:

Has Hummels won anything at the big stage without Boateng

Today na hand he wan use clear ball

No Boateng and Hummels dey useless

He obviously learnt that bad habit from BoatHAND

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:27pm On Jun 02
🚨 Argentina are trying to convince Chelsea to allow Enzo to play Olympics, Enzo himself wants to go! However, Chelsea want him to play pre season and not miss anything. There will be one last talk. (@gastonedul)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:42pm On Jun 02
Assnal tried to ambush Real Madrid in London yesterday and collect the UCL trophy.
They bottled it again
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:46pm On Jun 02
Ballzproblem2:
🚨 Argentina are trying to convince Chelsea to allow Enzo to play Olympics, Enzo himself wants to go! However, Chelsea want him to play pre season and not miss anything. There will be one last talk. (@gastonedul)
This boy no Wan learn

Make e go shaa. Midfield options dey.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02
raumdeuter:

Belotti from a top 10 triker in the world, Airmark hyped him and he became a bottom 10 striker

Krychokewack from an average La Liga midfielder to benchwarmer in PSG to benchwarmer at West Brom to somewhere in Siberia and now to Arab camel league

Wanyama from Spurs to playing in MLS

Foolishic from a promising youngster that Chelsea spent 60m on to being bundled to Milan

See how Hummels and Rice ended their season once airmark started hyping them, Even th cyborg Haaland that scored 50 goals last season started dropping in performance

He hyped Cuntay and that went from being sacked by Chelsea to being sacked by Spurs

grin

Airmark should create a new moniker - BluesTrey. LOL!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:51pm On Jun 02
Unlimited22:

This boy no Wan learn

I no understand o, Olympics and copa America in one year,soon en go dey complain say en intestine one burst anytime en drop stinker at Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:09pm On Jun 02
Unlimited22:

This boy no Wan learn

Example?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:11pm On Jun 02
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea don't have to sell Matseen
They'll sell him cause of ffp profit as an cobham boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:21pm On Jun 02
This one I no dey hear any striker links again after Osimhen make this people no use tortoise sense still keep Jackson as our starting 9 next season, here no be barka or manyoo wey we go do that long-suffering shit dey console ourselves say one day e go better, 2 seconds everywhere go burst,or theuniverse how you take see am?
No be from well I dey fetch my own viewing centre money.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:27pm On Jun 02
If you neva add Barcelona to your comment, u neva rest. I hope you enjoy your conference league next season though cool
WhoDeyHause:
This one I no dey hear any striker links again after Osimhen make this people no use tortoise sense still keep Jackson as our starting 9 next season, here no be barka or manyoo wey we go do that long-suffering shit dey console ourselves say one day e go better, 2 seconds everywhere go burst,or theuniverse how you take see am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02
Sportsweb:
Rudiger was a flop for 2.5 years at Chelsea

Got better under Tuchel

Used that form land a Real Madrid contract

Continued to perform on top.

3.5 seasons actually

1 season with Conte

1 season with Sarri

1.5 seasons with Lampard

He took confidence from Tuchel 3 man defence and has not looked back since

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:31pm On Jun 02
Ijustwantto:
If you neva add Barcelona to your comment, u neva rest. I hope you enjoy your conference league next season though cool
No be just to dey yab me say I go play conference league, your own competition you go win am?
Like this one trophy don set for me next season while you carry your bad belle witness Aporla16 till Chelsea ready.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:34pm On Jun 02
But seriously if no be fake life wetin barka dey find for champions league make person reason this thing.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:38pm On Jun 02
I never new conference league is now a bragging right. Chai! E no easy being chelshit fan this days grin
WhoDeyHause:

No be just to dey yab me say I go play conference league, your own competition you go win am?
Like this one trophy don set for me next season while you carry your bad belle witness Aporla16 till Chelsea ready.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On Jun 02
WhoDeyHause:
But seriously if no be fake life wetin barka dey find for champions league make person reason this thing.

See copium ,no force happiness as you go face shameful reality soon

Lithuanians Dey wait for una for train station make una come play una conference league games

Imagine spending 1 billion and ending up here

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:44pm On Jun 02
So u want us to follow you to conference. No ooooo. Your mates dey there. Una go meet dem. Shameless fans grin
WhoDeyHause:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:47pm On Jun 02
Ibime:

3.5 seasons actually

1 season with Conte

1 season with Sarri

1.5 seasons with Lampard

He took confidence from Tuchel 3 man defence and has not looked back since
Facts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:47pm On Jun 02
WhoDeyHause:

Example?
WhoDeyHause, Nihilistjnr and Skimpledawg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:49pm On Jun 02
Ijustwantto:
I never new conference league is now a bragging right. Chai! E no easy being chelshit fan this days grin
That's how you people were laughing at us when we played ulokpa after winning champions league the next season, no insult you guys didn't insult us but at the final against benfica everybody knew what's up, continue laughing at us now but by next season when people like your useless club have dropped early to their bus stop and we are reaching the end of the season na when we go begin work, don't joke with Chelsea fans pr cause we have the most fans in Nigeria
Even your body go tell you when you hear only club in history to.win all three uefa competitions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:50pm On Jun 02
WhoDeyHause:

Barca and Man U don win trophy recently than your agbero club o

Mumu club wey go still sign striker weh lukaku better pass grin

No go warm eba chop

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto: 9:51pm On Jun 02
Don't forget to go to the second division to win all the trophies too. Mumu chelshit fan. "Very soon fc"😹😹
WhoDeyHause:

That's how you people were laughing at us when we played ulokpa after winning champions league the next season, no insult you guys didn't insult us but at the final against benfica everybody knew what's up, continue laughing at us now but by next season when people like your useless club have dropped early to their bus stop and we are reaching the end of the season na when we go begin work, don't joke with Chelsea fans pr cause we have the most fans in Nigeria
Even your body go tell you when you hear only club in history to.win all three uefa competitions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19338) (19339) (19340) (19341) (19342) (19343) (19344) ... (19531) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f), hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.