Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,080 members, 7,987,824 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11374956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (20106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ashley Cole is injured, Ryan Bertrand is ill and the one who's likely to start as a left back tomorrow in Russia is Nathan Ake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Well guess paulo will hv to earn is pay moro. He shud start on d left side. Plus,Y is Ake not playin in d prem sef.4 a guy dat young,he seems pretty gud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
chelseabmw: Redknapp on Torres: "Lot of people call him a 'flop' or a waste of money. He is certainly scoring more than any of our England strikers"
grin grin grin So true.

Chelsea will win tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2013
Going to support the boys live tonight.
And thankfully weather is behaving. so far anyways... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
FBS: Going to support the boys live tonight.
And thankfully weather is behaving. so far anyways... grin

Be careful oh Balogun. . . .don't let those skin heads stab you. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
debosky:

Be careful oh Balogun. . . .don't let those skin heads stab you. grin
back to sender. madt man grin
but nah. Rubin fans aint that violent (knocking on wood) cheesy plus will be at the VIP section so norin do us. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
FBS:
back to sender. madt man grin
but nah. Rubin fans aint that violent (knocking on wood) cheesy plus will be at the VIP section so norin do us. tongue grin

Hope you left safely. cheesy

On the game, good squad use. Though we lost the game, the two goals were enough. Very much impressed with Nathan Ake. The boy has very a good sense of space and his use of the ball seems well beyond his age. Thrice now he's played and showed that when called upon, there are some boys that can do a job. Good game by most involved. I don't know what Benayoun does in his spare time. Dude has forgotten how to play football.

JT and David Luiz were in total disarray. Mikel watched on for the 2nd goal. Ake who was further away from play spotted the danger and reacted even quicker.

Moses? Apart from the odd goal this guy scores, I still do not get him. Very poor decision making in the final third every single time he plays. Sublime pass by Lampard for the first goal and a good finish by Torres (20 goals).

Into the semis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
I can't believe that the Turkish referee awarded a penalty against us today.
Anyway, thank God we are through

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
nateevs:

Hope you left safely. cheesy

On he game, good squad use. Though we lost the game, the two goals were enough. Very much impressed with Nathan Ake. The boy has very a good sense of space and his use of the ball seems well beyond his age. Thrice now he's played and showed that when called upon, there are some boys that can do a job. Good game by most involved. I don't know what Benayoun does in his spare time. Dude has forgotten how to play football.

JT and David Luiz were in total disarray. Mikel watched on for the 2nd goa. Ake who was further away from play spotted the danger and reacted even quicker.

Moses? Apart from the odd goal this guy scores, I still do not get him. Very poor decision making in the final third every single time he plays. Sublime pass by Lampard for the first goal and a good finish by Torres (20 goals).

Into the semis.
Moses was always tracking back to assist Ferreira at the left back. In fact he was my Chelsea man of the match in Moscow earlier today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Lampard really bossed the midfield for long stretches of tonight's match. Like I said in the match thread, Torres may score up to 25 goals this season, which would be 8 goals shy of his 33-goal haul in his debut season with Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
For those worried about my safety, I'm in my house now watching Basel vs Spurs. Thanks for the love and Care. tongue grin

As for the match
- Terry and Luiz were probably bored. Complete disarray.
- Paulo. The MOST disciplined player on the pitch today.
-Moses -poor decision making but he scored a good goal and he was always tracking back.
- Ake. The boy get brain. Impressive though he tired out.
- Mikel was clearly NOT interested. Played rubbish.
- General Lamps orchestrated the best moves.
- Torres had the opening goal and that was it. Zero contribution.
- Yossi. Well he was just that Yossi.
- Cesar needs some good rest.
And Cech was not on the pitch though he made one good save.

Citeh next!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Moses was always tracking back to assist Ferreira at the left back. In fact he was my Chelsea man of the match in Moscow earlier today.

He did. Except when he had to make a decision in the final third, he almost always made the wrong decision. I have been saying this for a while that he is not better than Kalou. Scores the odd goal, works hard, tracks back but when you need him to provide that pass, that through ball, that right shot in the dying minutes of a must-win game, then you have the wrong guy. I guess at £7m, I cannot complain much. He's an option - a decent one at that. It just gets me worrying why we sold an Ivorian Salomon Kalou and bought a Nigerian one.

If we are going down the route of fairly experienced players as squad players, in place of Moses in some games, I will be willing to give Thorgan Hazard or Lucas Piazon a run out. If we are not, I will tempt United with some money for Nani.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
FBS: For those worried about my safety, I'm in my house now watching Basel vs Spurs. Thanks for the love and Care. tongue grin

As for the match
- Terry and Luiz were probably bored. Complete disarray.
- Paulo. The MOST disciplined player on the pitch today.
-Moses -poor decision making but he scored a good goal and he was always tracking back.
- Ake. The boy get brain. Impressive though he tired out.
- Mikel was clearly NOT interested. Played rubbish.
- General Lamps orchestrated the best moves.
- Torres had the opening goal and that was it. Zero contribution.
- Yossi. Well he was just that Yossi.
- Cesar needs some good rest.
And Cech was not on the pitch though he made one good save.

Citeh next!

Glad to see you are okay.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
According to the mad man coogar, other Torres goals don't matter as long as it's not a BPL goal. Anyway, fine goal by the dud today even if that is all he did.As for Moses, that guy is overrated. Sometimes i wonder at his level of intelligence.
Rubin played very well but i doubt if they could win if we played the full calvary today. I'm tipping Chelsea to get to the finals. One trophy is a must.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
So which midfield was supplying Torres ball? Was it the Rubin Kazan midfield?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
dayokanu: So which midfield was supplying Torres ball? Was it the Rubin Kazan midfield?
It was Gordeniz Karadeniz that was supplying Torres grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
They Said we made Bad record because we were sent packing out of the UCL first round...now at the semi final of the EUROPA LEAGUE...another record making on the way...GUD OR BAD...them go say again...Me Love Da BLUESSSSSS!!! Abeg where MAN Utd , MAN City and ARSENAL dey now ? These are the 3 Team that are supposed to keep and maintain the Tradition of always having 3 england clubs in the Semi Final stage. Chelsea ........my pride !!! IMAGIN tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
im quite sickened by all the 2 facedness ive been reading on various pages abt torres this one included..ppl couldnt slate the kid enough now hes scoring and its all changed..i knew he'd come good n all the haters that have now changed their tune should be ashamed!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
chelseabmw: im quite sickened by all the 2 facedness ive been reading on various pages abt torres this one included..ppl couldnt slate the kid enough now hes scoring and its all changed..i knew he'd come good n all the haters that have now changed their tune should be ashamed!!!

7 league goals is what you expect from a striker that has come good?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RuuDie(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
I just wonder what y'all think of the Fat Spanish Waiter now

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Benitez is a good knockout manager. Check my first post when he was hired but a bad league manager

Check his records everywhere even while in Liverpool, He always excels in knockout competition but lags in the league

Thats why by January/February he has already settled for 4th place but in the CL semi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
dayokanu: Benitez is a good knockout manager. Check my first post when he was hired but a bad league manager

Check his records everywhere even while in Liverpool, He always excels in knockout competition but lags in the league

Thats why by January/February he has already settled for 4th place but in the CL semi
You may be right. Mind you he won the league in Spain with Valencia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu: Benitez is a good knockout manager. Check my first post when he was hired but a bad league manager

Lol. In some seasons, he usually settles for 4th place by December, just like the 2006/2007 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu:

7 league goals is what you expect from a striker that has come good?

How many goals has rooney scored this season? What about welbeck?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2013
chelseabmw:

How many goals has rooney scored this season? What about welbeck?

Rooney has 12 league goals in 1700 minutes. Fernandud on the other hand 7 goals in 2200 minutes

How many minutes has Welbeck played in the league compared to Torres and na Welbeck we dey compare to a 50m player now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Many peeps remember why I set up Torreswatch. Like I said, it was to prevent peeps coming to tell us Torres had a good season even if he scored 20 goals.

If he likes, he should score 30 sef. His season has been nothing short of an utter disaster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Rooney has 12 league goals in 1700 minutes. Fernandud on the other hand 7 goals in 2200 minutes

How many minutes has Welbeck played in the league compared to Torres and na Welbeck we dey compare to a 50m player now?

thats improvement bro......last season torres wasn't able to score goals... This season torres has shown both of us that he is working hard... Lets just support him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2013
Chelsea's win over Rubin Kazan means they have now reached the 18th semi-final of Roman Abramovich's reign.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu:

Just to let you know,Torres is now Chelsea's highest scorer in Europe this season with 7 goals. Oscar is second on 6 goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2013
CFCFan i see you, come out from where you are hiding grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (20106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, dcrested(m), Sportsweb, Realtord43, raumdeuter, Ibime(m), airmark(m), Unlimited22 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.