Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828219 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Were you on ogogoro when you didnt include lacasera on your preferred strikers' list below? Lordfalcao, lordfalcao, lordfalcao, how many times did i mention your moniker? Disappear from my sight, like coogar on nairaland.

is this a new way of trying to run away from your claims of belotti been a better striker than lacazette without proof ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
agrovick:

Gaskiya! Na mad pple full nairaland

http://m.joemonster.org/app.php/mobile/art/3197

No sir...rephrase your post and instead say.."na mostly mad thieves full the chelshit thread for nairaland! There is a difference! Stop trying to big up fraudulent cowards with no wits! grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
Funlord I saw what you did o! U use vex dey flog my guy koboko since yesterday night....sey na bcuz morata signed for him dream club(cfc) or bcuz my guy thief lines from internet? Bcuz the beating was just too much.

Fear God when next u dey dash out punishment Bros...

Amin motherfucker....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Rudiger - champion with Germany to CHELSEA
Bakayoko - champion with monaco to CHELSEA
Morata -champion with Real madrid to CHELSEA

Lukaku -7th from Everton to 6th United.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

http://m.joemonster.org/app.php/mobile/art/3197

No sir...rephrase your post and instead say.."na mostly mad thieves full the chelshit thread for nairaland! There is a difference! Stop trying to big up fraudulent cowards with no wits! grin

Oh! I didn't know it's another copied line, but whoever came up with that is just sick. Ah!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:

grin
They had to take a step down to a low class shitty team. Money can do a lotta things. Meanwhile one took a step up grin

Nobody prays to move backwards in life

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:

wow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

grin
They had to take a step down to a low class shitty team. Money can do a lotta things. Meanwhile one took a step up grin

Lame comeback lol. Chelsea is the champion of England.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Lukaku -8th from Everton to 6th United. CHAMPIONS ONLY JOINS CHELSEA THATS WHY LUKAKU COULDN'T COME

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

grin

shebi?? Like from 7-6.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 8:04am On Jul 20, 2017
*Reports: Neymar tells PSG's Brazilian players that he'll be with them next season*

In Brazil, Neymar’s move to PSG appears to move closer with each passing day. This week, reports emerged that Paris Saint-Germain are willing to pay the €222m release clause that the player currently has at Barcelona.

Now, further reports in Brazil state that Neymar has told his Brazil team-mates who play for PSG (Marquinhos, Lucas Moura, Thiago Silva, and Dani Alves) that he will be with them in Paris next season.

Dani Alves’ arrival in Paris, when it appeared certain that he would join Manchester City, is thought to be particularly significant for Neymar.

PSG will offer Neymar the chance to lead their ambitious project. What is more, he would be able to shine outside Lionel Messi’s shadow. The Parisian club offered Neymar an attractive contract in the summer of 2016, and he is believed to have received it well.

Read more: http://v.duta.us/hK8QSQAA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
Lame comeback lol. Chelsea is the champion of England.
Broda hens brain but you wouldn't know original even when you see one so why don't you stick to your manure urinated chants lol. This one pass you no vex grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
shebi?? Like from 7-6.
No be step up be that? grin

Meanwhile Rudiger and co that has conquered the world took step down to one useless champion. Champion of England that cannot beat a low team like Arsenal in a final is that one a champion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

No be step up be that? grin

Meanwhile Rudiger and co that has conquered the world took step down to one useless champion. Champion of England that cannot beat a low team like Arsenal in a final is that one a champion?
but no lie?? You beat arsenal in any match last season ??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
The transfer market is slow and crazy.. But how Chelsea keep pulling fairer deals amongst the top 6 clubs still amaze me.. Emenalo and marina must have sweet smiles and lucky charms...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

Broda hens brain but you wouldn't know original even when you see one so why don't you stick to your manure urinated chants lol. This one pass you no vex grin
You that don't have a brain like millipede.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:29am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
but no lie?? You beat arsenal in any match last season ??
I didn't play them in a final as prestigious as the FA cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
The transfer market is slow and crazy.. But how Chelsea keep pulling fairer deals amongst the top 6 clubs still amaze me.. Emenalo and marina must have sweet smiles and lucky charms...
What's your definition of sweet deals? Broda diggz will be looking at you like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:33am On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
You that don't have a brain like millipede.lol.
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obyno2017: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
italy and spain is not england,i see morata becoming a total flop in CHELSEA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
jaysmallz:
Chelsea are willing to let Diego Costa join Atletico Madrid – but will demand in excess of £44million for the Spanish international.
oh god. Let someone pay the amount.

It will be a very good deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

grin grin

Chelsea fans...typical

http://trrobin.angelfire.com/

Oh Sweet Jesus! Damn!

[img]http:///media/7-20-2017/eEeOZr.gif[/img]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
MORATA WILL FLOP...FLOP REAL HARD and I will be here with my dìck out taking a piss all over this thread as I drag on a blunt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

What's your definition of sweet deals? Broda diggz will be looking at you like
my definition of sweet deal is when you are pricing player M for 75 M but added another 15M to buy player L. Then another person comes to get player M and the seller says " okay, I will slash 5 M from the total price of player M.

How sweet can this be??.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

I didn't play them in a final as prestigious as the FA cup
it is simple because you have no balls to make a prestigious final like the FA cup. Let the clubs with balls to make it decides..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Man u fans have been calling lukaku "ukaku" because they believe Chelsea took the L. Please can we call him "avaro Morata" because man u took the L with a bottle of otapiapia ??

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Avaro my Nigga

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
it is simple because you have no balls to make a prestigious final like the FA cup. Let the clubs with balls to make it decides..

the last time we made it to the prestigious FA cup final, we won it. You?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Perez; I think Morata to Chelsea is a good decision, the player himself is happy to work under Conte, and this has also created a good relationship between Madrid and Chelsea.

Perez; Chelsea have a lot of world class players we will need in the future, Courtois and Hazard are our main target to get in the future.

Perez; I refused to sell Morata to Man Utd because currently Man Utd has no world class player Madrid has targeted to buy in the future.

Papa Perez why evils?? cheesy shocked

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2017
I concur!

Avaro is the man!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
my definition of sweet deal is when you are pricing player M for 75 M but added another 15M to buy player L. Then another person comes to get player M and the seller says " okay, I will slash 5 M from the total price of player M.

How sweet can this be??.
It's still fraud because there are no stats to back the amount. It's your type that will price a shirt for 10k from 20k and be rejoicing whereas the shirt shouldn't be more than 5k. Anyways enjoy your 8 goals per season striker let me enjoy my 20+ goals per season striker grin

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Astrid4(m), cephasdultimate, andrewbaba44 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.