Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828100 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Arrival... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2017
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

so many Ls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

So you're trying to tell me that Ukaku scored 0.6 goals and moRATa scored 1.0 goals? Wehdon sir

LOL...

You think say na by 20+ goals per season?

How many matches/minutes Lukaku played and how many minutes/matches Morata played? grin

Let me LOL again...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

LOL...

How many matches/minutes Lukaku played and how many minutes/matches Morata played? grin

Let me LOL again...
All just because you're trying to prove why moRATa scored just 8 goals in the league? Wawu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2017
MPH = Miles Per hour
but in CFC is
Morata Pedro Hazard
grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
So SofaScore already made the transfer wink grin

Lol grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

LOL...

Let me LOL again...
Well I heard he performs better in the champions league. I'm sure that's why Conte sanctioned the deal, he is going for the champions league. Brilliant! 8 goals in the champions league can take you far grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

actually Man United was Morata's first choice, he even had to dye his hair red, Madrid were reluctant to sell to us because of the whole de gea saga

it's a pity he had to settle for less though

lukaku was Chelsea's first choice but he chose us instead, Man United was Morata's first choice but because Madrid refused to sell, he had to settle for less

such a shame

Forget this story. Mou came out to confirm they missed Morata. Conte never came out to complain of missing lukaku. Take your L and look for Lukaku and Lindegolf in LA. You can search for Lingaard too.

eph12:

Beht this is sarcasm na

Yes we know you guys are unserious. We see y'all as clowns.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:
cc bigkesh grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Forget this story. Mou came out to confirm they missed Morata. Conte never came out to complain of missing lukaku. Take your L and look for Lukaku and Lindegolf in LA. You can search for Lingaard too.

Morata wanted to Marry Mourinho
Conte Wanted to Marry Lukaku

Morata's Father didn't like this ,
So Mourinho used his charm and married Lukaku
So a sad Morata Marries Conte.

hahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
KillerFrost:
Perez; I think Morata to Chelsea is a good decision, the player himself is happy to work under Conte, and this has also created a good relationship between Madrid and Chelsea.

Perez; Chelsea have a lot of world class players we will need in the future, Courtois and Hazard are our main target to get in the future.

Perez; I refused to sell Morata to Man Utd because currently Man Utd has no world class player Madrid has targeted to buy in the future.

Papa Perez why evils?? cheesy shocked
Pls can you post your Source?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Take your L and look for Lukaku and Lindegolf in LA. You can search for Lingaard too.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

All just because you're trying to prove why moRATa scored just 8 goals in the league? Wawu cheesy

eph12:

Well I heard he performs better in the champions league. I'm sure that's why Conte sanctioned the deal, he is going for the champions league. Brilliant! 8 goals in the champions league can take you far grin

Shifting goal post? LOL....I thought you were among the intelligent Man United fans in this board.

Ever heard of "per 90 metric"? Oya take this homework. Google "per 90 metrics" and see why Morata with 15 goals is rated 1.01 against Lukaku with 25 goals (rated 0.69).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

Shifting goal post? LOL....I thought you were among the intelligent Man United fans in this board.

Ever heard of "per 90 metric"? Oya take this homework. Google "per 90 metrics" and see why Morata with 15 goals is rated 1.01 against Lukaku with 25 goals (rated 0.69).
LOL!
Of what use is per 90 metrics again na. Very soon now you will say Iheanacho is best striker in the world. LOL!

You have forgotten Ukaku post his stats playing for lesser teams with majority of the team average or below average. On the other hand we have a moRATa that played with arguably the best players in almost all positions. You sef check am nau

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

Bia.....where you dey eph12? Ehn ehn....kindly sign for here.....here...and here! Na Bros T send me come. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Typical scummy. This same morata ?

and which of the above is false? of course he's physical and has good hold up play, wetin come concern that one with the less than 60goals wey him get in the last 4years abi you see hold up play and physical beast for the squaka stat wey tombross post? cuz i no de understand dis kyn desperation for a Win.

i no need dig cuz if i start the joke go the on you, cuz the most intelligent posters here don use am clean leg with you being his no.1 hater, so kontinu deceiving urself. maybe the likes wey you get from ur comrades go make am score him first 20+ league goals grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

LOL!
Of what use is per 90 metrics again na. Very soon now you will say Iheanacho is best striker in the world. LOL!

You have forgotten Ukaku post his stats playing for lesser teams with majority of the team average or below average. On the other hand we have a moRATa that played with arguably the best players in almost all positions. You sef check am nau

Gbam. Case closed.

Na you talk am by yourself. Morata has always been in the big league. Lukaku na small team player wey wan play for the first big team in his career.

Shoe get size.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Segadem:
MPH = Miles Per hour but in CFC is Morata Pedro Hazard grin

I love this!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Morata already died his hair red, let's see if he can do the same with blue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
and which of the above is false? of course he's physical and has good hold up play, wetin come concern that one with the less than 60goals wey him get in the last 4years abi you see hold up play and physical beast for the squaka stat wey tombross post? cuz i no de understand dis kyn desperation for a Win.

i no need dig cuz if i start the joke go the on you, cuz the most intelligent posters here don use am clean leg with you being his no.1 hater, so kontinu deceiving urself. maybe the likes wey you get from ur comrades go make am score him first 20 league goals grin

eskis me sir, I'm still waiting for the answer to this...

Yes na true bros BUT those not-up-to-60-goals don give am 2 Champions League, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 FIFA Club World Cup, 1 Copa Del Rey, 2 Serie A, 2 Copa Italia, 1 Supercoppa Italiana, 1 UEFA Champions League Team of The Season....

That guy wey don score 200 goals in the past four years, abeg list wetin those goals don give am...

No tell me say you no see the mention grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

actually Man United was Morata's first choice, he even had to dye his hair red, Madrid were reluctant to sell to us because of the whole de gea saga

it's a pity he had to settle for less though

lukaku was Chelsea's first choice but he chose us instead, Man United was Morata's first choice but because Madrid refused to sell, he had to settle for less

such a shame
Contradiction and confusion in one post. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Morata already died his hair red, let's see if he can do the same with blue.

only prostitutes and lesbians dye their hair 2 times in a month...Are you saying Morata is a Lesbian whòre? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

eskis me sir, I'm still waiting for the answer to this...

No tell me say you no see the mention grin
Lol, fernando torres get better trophies than ruuud, who is the better striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
PattyCake:

only prostitutes and lesbians dye their hair 2 times in a month...Are you saying Morata is a Lesbian whòre? cheesy
grin grin
I didn't mean that lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:

i no need dig cuz if i start the joke go the on you, cuz the most intelligent posters here don use am clean leg with you being his no.1 hater, so kontinu deceiving urself. maybe the likes wey you get from ur comrades go make am score him first 20+ league goals grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just dey wonder why you no see foolishness in mou paying 70m for someone you later no see as a striker after joining chelsea. My post has nothing to do with my view on morata. I just dey wonder why someone could ask his club's coach to pay 70m for a useless striker. You must be a manchester city fan to have advised such for man utd. Abi you no reason am? Read the two posts below and tell me why i shouldn't call you a cityzen religiously looking for the downfall of the red devil in his country, like a celestial prophet ?

weedtaker:
40 goals in the last 4years, shey that one na striker? grin

weedtaker:

but if morata is jose's first choice then spending 70mil should not be a problem for us. after all no be my money. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
I find it funny how the Morata fan boys at Man utd are all of a sudden acting like he's the worst thing since HIV likewise the Lukaku Fan boys at Chelsea acting vice versa...Well it's on record Ballotelli
Was my first choice grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, fernando torres get better trophies than ruuud, who is the better striker?

Are you kidding me? Torres get more trophies than Nistlerooy? shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Typical scummy. This same morata ?

Chei. Take it easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

Gbam. Case closed.

Na you talk am by yourself. Morata has always been in the big league. Lukaku na small team player wey wan play for the first big team in his career.

Shoe get size.

I like as you use your own hand confirm say Chelsea na small club and Man United na the first big club wey he go play for

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:

Bia.....where you dey eph12? Ehn ehn....kindly sign for here.....here...and here! Na Bros T send me come. Thank you.
Tell bros say you no meet me for house grin

You sef if they send you this kind message next time no go grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
Contradiction and confusion in one post. Lol

if you can point to where I contradicted myself in that post I swear I will send 10k to your account right away

(1) (2) (3) ... (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, cephasdultimate, BlueMann, Colson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.