Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,286 members, 7,881,067 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828312 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
it is simple because you have no balls to make a prestigious final like the FA cup. Let the clubs with balls to make it decides..
You that have balls to goan fail nko? Which kind yeyeballs is that?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

the last time we made it to the prestigious FA cup final, we won it. You?
They lost woefully. Hidden started from the bench and refused to play the last 10 minutes when Conte wanted to bring him in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

It's still fraud because there are no stats to back the amount. It's your type that will price a shirt for 10k from 20k and be rejoicing whereas the shirt shouldn't be more than 5k. Anyways enjoy your 8 goals per season striker let me enjoy my 20+ goals per season striker grin

Peace!

Yea, 20+ goal striker grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Azpeculiar aka Azpilicueta wadup bro. I see you in the stands. It has been ages.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

Lol, shame no de catch you? no be by force to troll grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Raumdeuter and Ibime, here's what Spanish football expert Balague has to say about Morata to Chelsea report.

Apparently, Avaro was Conte's preferred choice.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

It's still fraud because there are no stats to back the amount. It's your type that will price a shirt for 10k from 20k and be rejoicing whereas the shirt shouldn't be more than 5k. Anyways enjoy your 8 goals per season striker let me enjoy my 20+ goals per season striker grin

Peace!
He is a flop yet your club got cornered by Real Madrid for his signature.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Balague is more of a la Liga/Spanish apologist than any other thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
obyno2017:
italy and spain is not england,i see morata becoming a total flop in CHELSEA.
Italy and Spain aren't the same as England but the last four UCL were won by Spanish teams. In the same period, an Italian team made the final twice. Italy and Spain aren't the same as England, yet the most expensive player in the world currently was bought from the Italian league. Italy and Spain aren't the same as England; Aguero, Sanchez, and Ozil came from Spanish league and didn't flop. Spain isn't the same as England and that is because it is better.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

I didn't see any goal stat on that screenshot. Why did you cut it out? Are you hiding something? grin

Let me just pretend moRATa will play for a team like Everton and will score 20+ goals every season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
He is a flop yet your club got cornered by Real Madrid for his signature.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

Hahahahaha k
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

This isn't about not believing everything you read on the internet, your coach himself said it or was he a simulation at the time he said it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

I didn't see any goal stat on that screenshot. Why did you cut it out? Are you hiding something? grin

Let me just pretend moRATa will play for a team like Everton and will score 20+ goals every season

Eye dey pain you?

Oya watch again....this time slowly. Maybe the green circle will guide you. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

Typical manure fan... so now lukaku is better than morata yet Woodward and mourinho made morata first choice and lukaku a plan B grin ... why didn't they go for lukaku outrightly??

Silly football plastics everywhere ! cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2017
obyno2017:
italy and spain is not england,i see morata becoming a total flop in CHELSEA.
PattyCake:
MORATA WILL FLOP...FLOP REAL HARD and I will be here with my dìck out taking a piss all over this thread as I drag on a blunt.
you wl be disappointed. Be rest assured.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2017
heheh....
Morata isn't a choice CFC were left with; it is the choice they wanted.

Pat Nevin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
Lol, shame no de catch you? no be by force to troll grin

I even said let me compare them based on a competition both of them participated in: Euro 2016.

See wetin I see... grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2017
40 goals in the last 4years, shey that one na striker? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

I even said let me compare them based on a competition both of them participated in: Euro 2016.

See wetin I see... grin
eskis me sir, abeg how many goals does morata have in the last four years playing for big teams like juve Madrid and spain? i hear say e no reach 60 na true?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Tval:
This isn't about not believing everything you read on the internet, your coach himself said it or was he a simulation at the time he said it?
Ngwanu don't believe everything my coach says grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
40 goals in the last 4years, shey that one na striker? grin

Typical scummy. This same morata ?

weedtaker:

physically morata trumps him, not forgetting morata's hold up play which is key in jose's center forward.

weedtaker:
kai, morata no soft o, make him handsome face no the decieve you o grin

weedtaker:

but if morata is jose's first choice then spending 70mil should not be a problem for us. after all no be my money. cheesy

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2017
weedtaker:
eskis me sir, abeg how many goals does morata have in the last four years playing for big teams like juve Madrid and spain? i hear say e no reach 60 na true?

Yes na true bros BUT those not-up-to-60-goals don give am 2 Champions League, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 FIFA Club World Cup, 1 Copa Del Rey, 2 Serie A, 2 Copa Italia, 1 Supercoppa Italiana, 1 UEFA Champions League Team of The Season....

That guy wey don score 200 goals in the past four years, abeg list wetin those goals don give am...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

morata's deal might be announced this week, read he is flying to Manchester tomorrow

he has removed real Madrid from his twitter acc and followed Herrera, pogba and David Beckham on instagram

Morata sold a dummy to this one and got injured. Will need diclofenac. Flying to manchester tomorrow ko, flying to womanasser today ni. cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2017
timbros:

Eye dey pain you?

Oya watch again....this time slowly. Maybe the green circle will guide you. grin
So you're trying to tell me that Ukaku scored 0.6 goals and moRATa scored 1.0 goals? Wehdon sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
KillerFrost:

Typical manure fan... so now lukaku is better than morata yet Woodward and mourinho made morata first choice and lukaku a plan B grin ... why didn't they go for lukaku outrightly??

Silly football plastics everywhere ! cheesy grin
We didn't know that Ukaku was in the market initially. Sorry sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

lol. You don catch am. If em sabi something, em go run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
spartacus11:

if morata put pen to paper and Costa still dey Chelsea, then make we increase d asking price self, if ATM nor fit pay make d guy sit down for bench all season
gringringrin badt guy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2017
eph12:

Ngwanu don't believe everything my coach says grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Morata sold a dummy to this one and got injured. Will need diclofenac. Flying to manchester tomorrow ko, flying to womanasser today ni. cheesy

actually Man United was Morata's first choice, he even had to dye his hair red, Madrid were reluctant to sell to us because of the whole de gea saga

it's a pity he had to settle for less though

lukaku was Chelsea's first choice but he chose us instead, Man United was Morata's first choice but because Madrid refused to sell, he had to settle for less

such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Beht this is sarcasm na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Greatihex:
you wl be disappointed. Be rest assured.

Screenshot, Bookmark, I don't care I can bet my life

ALVARO MORATA SON OF MORATA Snr WILL FLOP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tshabalala and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.