Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,550 members, 7,895,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2012
I read the Torres report as well when it broke. At this point though, there isn't a lot of mistakes you can claim Emenalo has made.
Stop following these low-lives who always like to act like they are in the know.

How do you know tat Chelsea don't know their manager yet.? Because you and I don't know does not mean the Manager is not somewhere planning his team and tactics for next season.

Hazard, Marin and Hulk are not tiki-taka players. They are all vertical moving, counter attcking players. Only Mata fits the bill of a tiki-taka player.
That said, we've all seen how Mata fit last season perfectly into counter-attackiing instances.

KdB is not a tiki-taka player. Neither is Ramires. We are being linked with Andre Schurrie and he isn't either.
Lampard isn't Danny isn't . So to claim that Emenalo is trying to build a tiki-taka team is highly inaccurate.

If we wanted to, we'll go tempt Alcantara, Sergi Roberto, Llorente instead to join their spanish conterpart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:24pm On May 30, 2012
Ibime:
Hazard, Mata and such will play their tiki-taka football regardless of any low blocks, switchback or counteraattack instruction. I hope Coogar would not come and tell us (as he claimed about Spain) that they play "too much tiki-taka for Torres".

shut up your idiotic mouth.....who would mata play tiki-taka with?
little did you know mata was bought to bring out the best of torres. in my
opinion, mata is loads better than david silva. he's the best attacking midfielder
in this league....didn't take him years to announce his presence in the worst chelsea
squad under roman.....he must play for torres to blossom. his through-passes are actually
what torres needs to beat off-side traps and leave goalies with their arses planted on the pitch.

Lets look at the so-called front 4 in all these teams. All of em are defensive brutes.
Kuyt, Gerrard, Tevez, Rooney, Samuel Eto', Sneijder, Ronaldo. . . all of em able to soak up pressure in "low blocks" before making their talent count on the counterattack. Contrast with Mata, Hazard, Marin. . . none of em able to soak up the pressure.

don't be silly. hulk or ramirez would be a part of the front 4 i suggested.
there's no way any manager would play marin ahead of hulk. hulk is also a brute and
nando torres is a brute as well. he's bullied vidic before!

You might as well buy 3 Arshavins and ask them to soak up pressure before launching "switch-back". grin

you're not making sense.....
instead of you to bow down to my managerial prowess that a concept i had months
ago is what chelsea are going to, you're busy yarning megedefegede......

there was a reason roman paid £50m for torres......he musta loved what torres did
@ liverpool. to make him play like he did at liverpool, he needs the kinda support
and technical players he had at liverpool. as long as roman sees torres as the arrow-head,
this must be the tactical approach otherwise chelsea's highest goalscorer would always be lampard
or even john terry - and that reduces the market value of torres! roman wouldn't want that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

you're not making sense.....
instead of you to bow down to my managerial prowess that a concept i had months
ago is what chelsea are going to, you're busy yarning megedefegede......

Whats the rocket science in claiming that Torres can only flourish in counter-attacks.

Thats why he's a one-trick pony.

Now you're taking credits for a system which is yet to be implemented much less successful?

My recommendation (bench Torres) already won us the Champions League! grin grin grin

Beat that! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:54pm On May 30, 2012
Ibime:
Whats the rocket science in claiming that Torres can only flourish in counter-attacks.
Thats why he's a one-trick pony.

same as inzaghi, crespo, hernandez, etc.

Now you're taking credits for a system which is yet to be implemented much less successful?

i am taking the credits for a system i conceived and your useless club is paying tons of
pounds sterling for. maybe you should page your russian owner to contact me....

My recommendation (bench Torres) already won us the Champions League! grin grin grin
Beat that! cool

the most undeserved winner of the competition since 1992/3.
tactically, chelsea's arses were handed on a plate by an ordinary bayern side.
the statistics was way one-sided. chelsea won via the lottery of a penalty shoot out.
bench torres did not win you champions league...game ended in a draw....38 draws in one
season would send roman n his men to the championship league. grin

now beat that, you phat philandering phool! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2012
Spend almost 80 mil pounds buying Hulk, Marin and Hazard just to assist the dud? How logical.
This is the time to recoup some funds back.

Sell or loan out Torres.
Hulk, Danny and Lukaku are enough strikers.

--------Hulk/Danny

Mata---Hazard---Ramires

Danny will get us loads of goals as a CF, i'm sure of that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:50pm On May 30, 2012
BlueDiva: Spend almost 80 mil pounds buying Hulk, Marin and Hazard just to assist the dud? How logical.
This is the time to recoup some funds back.

Sell or loan out Torres.
Hulk, Danny and Lukaku are enough strikers.

--------Hulk/Danny

Mata---Hazard---Ramires

Danny will get us loads of goals as a CF, i'm sure of that.

hulk is not a striker, he's a right wing forward.
sturridge is on his way out...lukaku is unproven.
torres will lead the charge....he will start every game next
season bar injuries/suspension.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

hulk is not a striker, he's a right wing forward.
sturridge is on his way out...lukaku is unproven.
torres will lead the charge....he will start every game next
season bar injuries/suspension.

Who says Hulk ain't a striker?
Danny ain't leaving if he will get a chance to play.

There is no guarantee Torres will deliver.
Let's wait and see what he does at the Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:06pm On May 30, 2012
BlueDiva:

Who says Hulk ain't a striker?
Danny ain't leaving if he will get a chance to play.

There is no guarantee Torres will deliver.
Let's wait and see what he does at the Euros.

torres must deliver.
he wanted out, roman had a meeting with him and promised
nando a starting berth next season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/28/fernando-torres-roman-abramovich-chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

torres must deliver.
he wanted out, roman had a meeting with him and promised
nando a starting berth next season.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/may/28/fernando-torres-roman-abramovich-chelsea

Thankfully the Euros are a few days away.
We will judge him based on what he plays.

This is not the first time Roman has forced a dud on us just because he admires him.
The Shevchenko incident is still fresh in our memory.

Roman is an eccentric who wants things done his way.
In reality, Torres doesn't seem right for us based on what we've seen in and a half years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2012
Best thing for Chelsea is to throw Torres in the deal for Falcao and send Fernadud to Athletico Madrid the club on his level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:23pm On May 30, 2012
Na wa o. Wetin person no go read on NL ..."switch back", "swing front, "shape keeping "
What about "shadow chasing"?
OK, I confess to knowing zero about football but isn't it acutely dangerous to base your tactics around one single player? What if he does not deliver ?
nna wahala dey ooo. OK sha them homies still dey plot graph. ..norin do us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:23pm On May 30, 2012
BlueDiva:

Thankfully the Euros are a few days away.
We will judge him based on what he plays.

This is not the first time Roman has forced a dud on us just because he admires him.
The Shevchenko incident is still fresh in our memory.

Roman is an eccentric who wants things done his way.
In reality, Torres doesn't seem right for us based on what we've seen in and a half years.

with the dead woods moved out, torres would blossom.
now, you are signing players who know how to run the flanks.
hulk, mata, hazard, marin.....the creativity those ones have in their
ammo would rival the front four of barcelona/real madrid.

now a meeting has been set up between pep guardiola and roman abramovic.

do you still think torres would be loaned? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

do you still think torres would be loaned? grin grin grin grin

Actually, i know Torres wouldn't be moved.
He is Roman's favourite.

We will save this discussion till after the Euros.
Let's see if he can deliver with all the creativity available in the Spanish team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:31pm On May 30, 2012
BlueDiva:

Actually, i know Torres wouldn't be moved.
He is Roman's favourite.

We will save this discussion till after the Euros.
Let's see if he can deliver with all the creativity available in the Spanish team.

what has euros gotta do with it?
did we wait for messi to deliver for argentina before
we assessed his performance? ronaldo? rooney?

club footie is different to national team.
spain would play tiki-taka again that would bore out torres.
del bosque won't change his winning formular. luiz aragones mixed
it in the last euros.....del bosque has adopted guardiola's approach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

what has euros gotta do with it?
did we wait for messi to deliver for argentina before
we assessed his performance? ronaldo? rooney?

club footie is different to national team.
spain would play tiki-taka again that would bore out torres.
del bosque won't change his winning formular. luiz aragones mixed
it in the last euros.....del bosque has adopted guardiola's approach.

So you are already forseeing another Torres failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2012
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL............. FERNANDO "EL NINO" TORRESS SCORES FOR SPAIN!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 30, 2012
chic2pimp: GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL............. FERNANDO "EL NINO" TORRESS SCORES FOR SPAIN!!!

The dud is trying to tell us something. . .hmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2012
BlueDiva:

The dud is trying to tell us something. . .hmm

Hehehe.... He is sending out a warning.

Beware EL Nino is back!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:03pm On May 30, 2012
dayokanu:

So you are already forseeing another Torres failure

unless they mix it like luiz aragones in 2008.
pragmatism, tiki-taka and counter-attacking football.

villa is not going to euros so tiki-taka would hinder spain.
teams would just pack men behind the ball and hope for the best.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2012
Ibime:
Beat that! cool

Hehehe. So we won the CL because we benched Torres right? Funny!
If I remember correctly, we won the CL because we equalised on 88 mins.

Torres came in and seemed to provide the only meaningful attack in the whole game and in the process helped win a corner-kick.
That corner scored us the goal that kept us in the tie. You know what was unique about that corner-kick?

It was the[b] 'only one'[/b] we had in the game.

2nd goal against Barca - that calmed our nerves and made sure Barcelona were all but out?

--------------------------------------------------

I quite understand when folks get into arguments about how well Torres has done all season.
However, to suggest that we won the CL 'primarily' because he was benched? Perspective guys, Perspective!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 3:31pm On May 31, 2012

do you still think torres would be loaned?

@coogar,
who are the dead woods? i hope the man that handed roman the trophy in munich is not in ur mind? i will reserve my comments until i hear from you.

@champions of europe/winners of fa cup 2012,
the best team in europe 2012, i hail oooo.
the luckiest man in football is that man (pep) who saw danger ahead and run for his life. if chelsea end up landing our targets now, i wonder what ferguson will be thinking where ever he is now. if i have any thing to tell man u, let them get more refs because only howard webb will not be able to stop us come next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HighChief4(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2012
Any news about Hulk? Heard its almost a done deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 4:32pm On May 31, 2012
@high chief,
don't worry urself, everything is in place. olowo is working behind the scene. if one hulk no come, another hulk will because a lot of money is involved and trophies too much for us next season.
just be sleeping. i will call u as soon as everything is concluded.
the sky is still blue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:38pm On May 31, 2012
Lampard out of the Euros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2012
Bad News 4 the Three Lions!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2012
so who gets called to replace him? hope this time roy hodgson won't call another defender o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:31pm On May 31, 2012
chic2pimp: Bad News 4 the Three Lions!!!

bad news for england? lampard would have displayed
another shower of shyte performance!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2012
jordan henderson drafted in to replace him,hmmmmm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2012
nateevs: Lampard out of the Euros.

I can picture a big grin on your face. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:25pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:25pm On May 31, 2012
so who gets called to replace him? hope this time roy hodgson won't call another defender o
- afrodoc,

- coogar,

two of una dey here? i v been looking for u ppl everywhere. una carry una frustration come this side?
well, there is an opportunity to win a mikel jersey here that is if you will answer the question correctly.
please identify by name, the player with the ucl trophy on top of the bus.
answers will be attended to in the order of FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. hurry now.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2012
coogar:

He won't have.
Not after the herculian performances he gave at the heart of chelsea's midfield during the last 3 months of the season.
Dude was fit and ready to take Euro 2012 by storm.
The Three Lions would sorely miss him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 25 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.