Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,550 members, 7,895,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10917343 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (19679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:35pm On May 31, 2012
He won't have.
Not after the herculian performances he gave at the heart of chelsea's midfield during the last 3 months of the season.
Dude was fit and ready to take Euro 2012 by storm.
The Three Lions would sorely miss him.

@chic2pimp,
u dey follow enemies of progress dey argue? i have given them a very big mathematics above. by the time they are through with that, we will see how far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:27am On Jun 01, 2012
Chelsea Agree £38m deal For Hulk From Porto

Chelsea have agreed a fee of £38m for the Porto striker Hulk and the deal is ready to be closed. The figure has been brokered by facilitators working on behalf on each club and, with the Brazil international's personal terms not expected to be an obstacle, it merely remains for the directors on both sides to sign the relevant paperwork.

The Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, as ever, will reserve the right to renegotiate until the last minute yet there is a confidence, not least on Hulk's part, that there will be no glitches, after what has been a lengthy process, and that he will get the move that he has craved, subject to a medical.

Porto have been happy to push the line about Hulk's release clause being €100m and although the Guardian has now learned that the figure is €60m [£48m], the Portuguese club have been forced to accept less, not least because only Chelsea have been willing to make a competitive offer. The release clause was never going to be binding. Porto had wanted no less than £40m but Chelsea have haggled them down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2012
Overpriced.
30m will do just fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2012
The way some guys dey talk for radio make one think twice about the Hulk fellow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2012
Andre Villas-Boas has been paid a staggering £12million in compensation for being fired by Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

The Stamford Bridge club confirmed the Portuguese coach, who lasted just seven months, has now settled his claim with them, after being sacked in March.

Villas-Boas is free to work again after Abramovich agreed to the settlement terms and he is expected to take charge at Roma during the summer.

Abramovich’s hire-and-fire approach has now cost the Champions League winners £76m in five years on management and coaching staff.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2152902/Andre-Villas-Boas-pockets-12m-early-Chelsea-exit-Roman-Abramovichs-spending-spirals.html#ixzz1wWZxJBDv

£25m spent on hiring and firing youth corper/boy scout AVB in 6 months.

But Di Matteo whose UCL win "brought hundreds of millions to the club" according to big-mouth Gourlay leaves with nothing, despite bringing the cash that enabled us to sign the likes of Hazard, Hulk and the next manager to collect £25m from Roman's hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2012
Chelsea launch Dembele bid -- 10M I heard! cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2012
^^^Dembele's been killing it in central midfield recently. Reminds me of Schweinsteigers switch to central midfield which took him from an underperforming winger to a top central midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2012
wonderful. even enemies of chelsea are reporting our good news. what a God we serve. enemies have bowed. this is what you get from having a winning mentality. come next season, chelsea will gather fans from far and wide.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
1025: wonderful. even enemies of chelsea are reporting our good news. what a God we serve. enemies have bowed. this is what you get from having a winning mentality. come next season, chelsea will gather fans from far and wide.

the same chelsea that finished 6th in the premier league? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hephem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
I really pray Hulk and Dembele's deal happen.......the mere tot of what  team would look like next season į̸̸̨Ƨ̷ making the wait more unbearable..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nethacker(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
coogar:

the same chelsea that finished 6th in the premier league? grin

The same chelsea that won the champions league that the EPL leaders couldn't win wink

we go too bad if all things go well but i hope all those senior players go allow these young boys perform sha.

====================Cech=======================

========Ivanovic===Terry==Luiz===Cole==========

================Romeu/Mikel====================

====Lampard/Mereiles====Bertrand/DeBryune========

=Hulk/Ramires/Mata============Hazard/Marin=====

============Torres/Lukaku/Sturridge============

Season of Goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2012
nethacker:

The same chelsea that won the champions league that the EPL leaders couldn't win wink

i forgot, man utd have never won the champions league title before.
chelsea are the first english club to play in the final and even win it.
chelsea fc's history....4 league titles + 1 champions league. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Source reachn me nw in my twitter is dat chelsea hv agreed 2 pay 8million 4 van de weil (dutch press)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2012
@moderator,
be informed that i am here to enjoy myself. as long as i do not break any of the house rules, do not for your personal reasons ban my id like u tried a couple of minutes ago.
we are here to express our personal opinions and i am not in any way obliged to accept what you believe. i have my own beliefs to live with.

Source reachn me nw in my twitter is dat chelsea hv agreed 2 pay 8million 4 van de weil (dutch press)
@johnstar,
u have not been following my posts here? bosingwa is going alongside drogba and kalou. we have hulk for drogba, hazard for kalou and van da weil for bosingwa. what can be better replacements for these guys. do not forget, we have players in the waiting like lakuku, kalkuta and josh to mention but a few.
are u aware that the goal keeper that won europa cup for atletico madrid is ours? we will be red hot come august. did i tell u about marin marco? hahaha, man u go bleed. i was reliably informed that howard webb has agreed a one year extension deal with the red devils.
chelsea - the pride of england and the current european champions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nethacker(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
coogar:

i forgot, man utd have never won the champions league title before.
chelsea are the first english club to play in the final and even win it.
chelsea fc's history....4 league titles + 1 champions league. grin

I never said so but common we won it. Man U have won it no doubt but stop hating tongue
We are the current champions and that's a FACT. We don't care about EPL for now because we got the most prestigious title in place of that but come august, you all shall see chelsea in new colours. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hehehehehehehhehheh grin grin grin meirless nw haircut,

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
I never said so but common we won it. Man U have won it no doubt but stop hating
We are the current champions and that's a FACT. We don't care about EPL for now because we got the most prestigious title in place of that but come august, you all shall see chelsea in new colours.

@nethacker,
pls don't beg anybody to stop hating. let them hate to high heavens. at a point, chelsea was the rejected stone but God turned our sorrows to joy now it is a crime to celebrate winning on nairaland even on a chelsea thread topic.
i visited uefa.com and the whole site is filled with chelsea and their europe success. if i know their houses, i will take my joy to their doorsteps.
who would have believed that we will celebrate or laugh at the end of the day.
i was expecting to read that enemies of chelsea committed suicide on the eve of their most celebrated europe winning.
platini at a point became loyal what more a coogar? let the moderator ban me if he cares as long as the rules of this forum did not stop ppl from celebrating their success. if chelsea fans will not celebrate then it is arsenal that will always come here to tell us about their top 4 finish and how they will play in champions league next season and chelsea will not play.
abegi...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nethacker(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
johnstar: cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Our attack will now be deadly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2012
U cn say dat again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
lol, wenger has finally brought shame to himself and family. how can a small boy like RDM be winning these two big trophies and wenger winning zero. i feel like crying in french language now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
chelsea now star studed team hmmm . . . right now if we tempt Falcao he surely want to join the party. i can't wait guys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2012
1025: lol, wenger has finally brought shame to himself and family. how can a small boy like RDM be winning these two big trophies and wenger winning zero. i feel like crying in french language now.

What's the meaning of this? Bros please stop with all these yarns jare.
What do you mean by Wenger has brought shame to his family?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2012
nateevs:

the boy is a troll. i expect chamotex to slam the hammer on his head.
1025 needs to cool off before his blasphemy infects the others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2012
the boy is a troll. i expect chamotex to slam the hammer on his head.
1025 needs to cool off before his blasphemy infects the others.

@coogar,
did i by any means mention ur name in my post? how did my post concern u? who is chamotex? what does it cost to get a new id? he is just a nairaland moderator and that's all. if u see him as a god, i don't. if he knows his work, he shldn't be going after those who express their views without breaking the house rules rather he shld come after u for insulting my person. i will give him chance to act in ur case but if he fails and u for any reason insult me here again, i will go to any length to make u regret insulting me. the thread is for chelsea fan and that is what i am. i will wait for the next insult from u and i will give ur chamotex who is a partial judge reasons to ban me.

@nateevs,
my people dey say, shame no dey catch madman but his family. did u see the picture someone posted here about wenger and RDM in line with their days at clubs and achievements? is it not a shame that a professor of football has been in a club for 7 years without winning a spoon but RDM who only lasted in a club for just three months has fa cup and ucl to show for it? if u are wenger, shame no go catch u? me, i get shame na why i dey think say others suppose get shame.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2012
@1025
Stop making an a[i]s[/i]s of urself on d thread. Just make sensible comments and move on. This is not a motor park, it is d thread of champions. Dnt go polluting it abeg with all dis gutter talk. Thnks. wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2012
@1025
Stop making an ass of urself on d thread. Just make sensible comments and move on. This is not a motor park, it is d thread of champions. Dnt go polluting it abeg with all dis gutter talk. Thnks.

@gaggi,
u are born, raised and still existing in the gutters and that is where u will end up ur life. thanks.

up blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ibime: ^^^Dembele's been killing it in central midfield recently. Reminds me of Schweinsteigers switch to central midfield which took him from an underperforming winger to a top central midfielder.

We'll benefit frm his Utility Play at even a Cheap Price -- Daily Mail Has it that we're tussling it out with United for His Siggy! cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Remember squad rules people.

There cannot be more than 17 foreign players in the mandatory 25-man squad.

We currently have 13 foreign players with Drogba left and the duo of Kalou and Bosingwa who have been released.
We probably will sign Marin, Hazard and Hulk. That makes 16. We have just one more spot left for a foreign player unless we move one of Benayoun, Malouda, Essien and Meireles.

I believe we will buy a foreign right back and that will be it. No Dembele and no other CM unless, he's English.
Unless I'm wrong and it works the other way round - One foreign CM and no RB/English RB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
What Chelsea needs now is one more player to replace Jose Bosingwa,if at all we have signed Hazard and Hulk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
What Chelsea needs now is one more player to replace Jose Bosingwa,if at all we have signed Hazard and Hulk.

@andrew,
chelsea have chances of signing any of those players more than other teams because city can only buy now if they sale and man u is high on debt and as such are not ready for such competition with chelsea and for arsenal, u know how far now.
what chelsea needs now is a replacement for bosingwa because apart from hulk and hazard, we have other players that have been out on loan and there is a possibility of bringing them into the team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (19679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.